Submit

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:31 pm
Michael was relieved to hear that she enjoyed being in his company, but then she was in front of him, pulling him by the belt-loop into her... She was lucky he didn't pick her up and carry her to the bed right now.

But then she had walked away, leaving him as quickly as she had come. Little minx.

Michael walked up behind her and looped one of his arms around her waist, pulling her into him this time. He lowered his head to n** the tip of her ear and whispered. "You know... I think I'll stay here a bit longer, if that's what you want Metis...Why don't you show me what you had in mind then? If that hadn't been a green light to approach her in that manner, then he had no idea what was. He kissed her hair softly, half-way praying that she wasn't about to turn around and smack him.

The False One

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:49 pm
Silenced Nocturne

Metis smiled somewhat before squeaking slightly when he walked up behind her and pulled her to him from behind. Her cheeks flaming up completely crimson as she shivered with a soft inhale. "Oh my" she giggled softly and hummed a bit as she glanced at him from the corner of her eyes. Closing them afterwards allowing him to do what he wanted before turning in his arms and gripped his chin. "My my I suppose I might have to" she snickered a bit. She leaned in close to him so that their face was just inches apart their lips almost touching. It was agonizing before she pulled back abruptly and smacked him with a pillow she'd taken from the bed grinning at him as she stuck her tongue out at him fleeing across the room. "Oh mic'hael, you're too adorable". she snickered a bit, "Bet you can't catch me!" as she fled out of her room and began to run down the hallway. Ohh so she wanted to play tag.

((Exit to halls of werekind))  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:52 pm
Michael's heart raced as she leaned in, seemingly for a kiss. Just before their lips could touch though, she creamed him with a pillow and had managed to slip from his grasp to the other side of the room. Michael looked at her with disbelief as she stuck out her tongue at him playfully... So so close, and so so far.

At her challenge, he grinned and said "Bet I can!" The little tease wanted to make things a bit harder then hm? Well he could certainly rise to the challenge. Shirtless, his hair still damp from the shower he had taken earlier, he swiftly ran in pursuit of the lovely Metis.

Who knew what would happen if he did catch her? Something romantic? It seemed likely right now...
[[Exit to halls of the werekind]]
The False One

Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas