Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Work out buddies { Qui + Uru } Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:40 am
The few short days since first meeting a particular hellhound had proceeded as usual. Qui went about his daily routines and rituals, keeping himself from getting too lost in his thoughts, while attempting to combat the loneliness. Folded neatly, after being washed, was the shirt that Uru had left behind the last time. He had full intent on returning it back to the demon the next time he saw him. Who knew, it could have been important to the boil. Not one to wear much at all, Qui did have a sense of attachment to the bits and pieces of articles he did wear...

... unfortunately, on his current outing, he'd forgotten completely about it. Taking a usual venture out and about, he'd chosen to go about riding upon his trusty mount for a change. The big cat hadn't gotten to stretch his legs out in awhile now. Clutching to the thick mane of fur that rest just along the cheetah's shoulders, Qui raced along the path to the Weeping Forest. The wind felt so crisp and nice, opposing the blazing heat of the cloudless day. Surprisingly, there was a less solemn expression on his face today, and something that resembled calmness instead. That fateful encounter had given him sort of boost moral wise, if not minute, being able to interact with another being so casually and comfortably.

The powerful cat tore across the land with as much silence as the stallion did himself, coming to an easy stop once they approached the destined area of which the recent meeting had occured. Qui gave some affectionate strokes along the cheetah's man, and nape of the neck, leaning down to press a kiss between the two rounded ears. A deep, rumbling purr emitted from the feline, sharp eyes narrowed in a pleasant position. Dismounting, Qui walked around to cradle the large head in his arms, snuggling with his dearest friend lovingly, face warming with very clear endearment. These small moments when he was with his companion were another means of keeping his sanity.

PhiferWolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:58 am
musicaloner7

Two times around his route and he was walking through the Weeping Forest, hands laced behind his head as he moved. "Thirty. Twenty-Nine. Twenty-Eight. Twenty-Seven. Twenty-Six..." the demon counted as he did slow high-knees. Finding his way through the forest was still new to him, but he found that the pleasing part - to be able to wander and just not really care. He could find his way back, Amityville had a distinct scent.

The scent was quick, it lingered among the woods so it did not surprise him when he stumbled upon the clearing once again and spying the Horseman a distance away. A twitch of the lip and he found himself cross-armed, leaning against the tree. Similar outfit to the day before, gray tank top, dark athletic shorts, typical work out outfit. The slight darkening of his chest was his own touch.

Qui was with a large feline, something he had seen before but definitely not one of this magnitude. If he had remembered correctly, Horsemen had mounts that they rode upon. Putting two and two together, this meant that the spotted creature was Qui's mount. He gave a small smile to the display of affection that was shared between them - the bond obvious. He wondered if it was similar to how students were with the minipets out there. If Faustus was as large as that cat, he'd definitely ride it since they already share a similar bond.

Pushing off, he strode to the Horseman.

"So is this going to be a thing now?" He questioned with raised brows, those oh so thick brows, "Sit and wait on my work out routes?"  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:01 pm
PhiferWolf

His fingers combed through the soft, thick fur, running down the sides of the cheetah's neck, and up along its cheeks. The feline purred oh so contently, eyes closing fully as its throat was given some scratches, and then drifted up to his ears, which earned a nice rubbing. However he peeked a single eye open to lock onto Uru once the hellhound came into view, staring intently at him.

Able to sense his mounts shift of attention, Qui glanced over his shoulder to spy the boil as well, giving him a half-smile, as he turned to face the other. "Maybe. Is that alright with you?" he mused in response, hand lightly scritching under the cheetah's chin, who now hovered its head just above one of Qui's shoulders, the feline watching Uru curiously. "You did say I could come by, after all." he reminded, petting hand wandering to lightly fiddle with the feathers attached to one of his cats ears.

The purring returned to its heavy, loud rumbling, tail curling and winding blissfully, "wanted to see what progress you've made. And this is a great place to hang out at." as if to prove a point he looked around in gesture to the protective tree's that surrounded them. It was almost like being in a secluded, secret forest, really. He liked it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:49 pm
musicaloner7

Did mounts talk? He pondered. The cat was large, much larger than any other minipet he has seen, even the bears on the mountain that was north of the campus. Still haven't figured out why he even took that class... If it was comparable, it would be about Brenna's height if she shifted. Probably up to his own shoulders if he shifted. Such a curious thing. Definitely noticed that it noticed him before the Horseman did; was it because it was more attuned to its instincts or was it because Qui purposely didn't acknowledge his approach. Uru would have... but then again, he was in-tuned with his instincts. Almost driven by them.

Uru gave a half-shrug. "Do what you will. Just don't be upset if I don't show up. Don't work out everyday. Muskelkater is not fun." If it was one thing, the demon hated having his hands down by his sides, they had to be doing something or he fidgets. That's where his penchant for crossing his arms came in as he was doing now, standing before the duo with crossed arms and that grumpy expression. He recalled the comment, it wasn't like he was going to tell the Horseman that he could not come out here. He didn't own the forest, it was part of the campus and it was free to anyone to visit and walk through. As far as he knew, there wasn't any sort of ban or anything.

With a heavy breath, his hands fell to his hips. "Four days of running, two days of lifting and core, and a good deal of rest, on top of a full day of it. Nothing special." He answered. Not much progress was to be shown, he was still in fit condition given the short period of time the last time they had met. But he definitely cut down on his lifts and heavy works for more cardio to build his stamina and to burn himself down a bit. Still, he was naturally a large guy - a mesomorph. "I come here for my lifts."  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:30 am
PhiferWolf

There was a few more rubs and scratches given to the cheetah's ear, before a glow began to overtake it. With a bright flash, and a concluding flicker, the majestic creature disappeared, leaving behind only a few sparkles of light that faded as they drifted about. It was always bittersweet, such a moment. But the big cat would return again, soon enough.

Letting his hands rest at his sides comfortably, his full attention could focus on Uru, giving the big guy a faint, lopsided grin. "That's alright. Some company here and there is better than none at all." he wouldn't hold it against the boil for not showing up some days. After all, Qui figured a guy like him had plenty things to do, and places to go.

However... it was in that moment, that his face shifted to a look of slight surprise. Crud. He'd forgotten the shirt from their last meeting. A hand raised to rub the back of his neck as he gave an apologetic smile to the hellhound, "I forgot to bring your shirt, though. You left it here the last time." it was beyond Qui why and how people could wear those suffocating things. Besides.... Uru had no reason to hide what he had going on. Giving the canine a once over, he let his eyes return to those two-coloured ones, wings idly shifting themselves at his side. Nodding along subtly as the progress was listed out, his eyes trailed along the fit physique as if to inspect the results for himself, "Sounds like you've got a nice routine going on." at the mention of lifts, a brow lifted to express his curiosity, "oh yeah? lifts?" he looked around for an answer, staring at the trees.

Huh... interesting. Here he'd thought the branches would easily snap under the tight grip from those massive hands the hellhound possessed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:48 am
musicaloner7

It had vanished. The large, intimidating ((yet quite majestic)) creature simply vanished into air with a flash and sparkle. Was it a FEAR? That sort of thing he had seen before where students were able to manifest objects with their abilities, dissipating in a way similar to Qui's mount. So were Horsemen mounts something they were able to manifest and dissipate at will? So many questions. If he was more studious and inquisitive, he'd go look it up. Who was he kidding, he was definitely going to read into it later if he had time. He had plenty of that too.

"I've learned that being alone isn't exactly fun either." He retorted. He had been alone for such a long time that he didn't realize exactly how alone he was until recently. His grumpy expressions, his lack of communication (and when he did it was usually single syllable replies), and his distant behavior were all contributes to what he felt later. If it weren't for the monster hellhound, he'd still be moping and alone in the Weeping Forest, growling at anyone who dared to near him. There was also that, a lot of growling and glaring. People annoyed him then, he was tolerating them now.

Oddly enough, Uru had plenty of things to do and places to go, but he simply chose to wind down that life style to stay at home and relax. He was still young and there was no reason to go through all of what life had to offer and let the simple things pass. Like ice cream.

Uru scoffed with a slight grin. "I figured that out when I got to the locker rooms. It doesn't matter, I seem to leave my clothes all over the place, I have plenty." he waved it off. He didn't care more or less if Qui decided to keep the shirt. Judging by the Horseman's frame, he could use it as a blanket. Uru felt the ancient's eyes go over him every time he got the opportunity, during the pauses of their conversations - inspecting him, taking him in. He was aware that people liked his appearance, but never been around one bold enough to do it directly in front of him. He honestly didn't care. If he had wanted too, he would have stripped down and changed into dry clothes if he had any. However, he had decency to only do that in designated areas and he didn't have any more clothes on him. "My routine is whatever I feel like doing. Being able to sleep in during the morning is a luxury I never had and taking advantage now." he huffed. "Turning out not to be much of a morning person."

The demon turned around on his heel, heading to the tree line. He wasted no time jumping up grasping the branch with his massive hands. Crossing his legs at the ankles, he did a quick burst rep of ten pull ups before swinging himself over to sit said branch. Answer the question sufficiently. He may be large and strong, but he was also quick and evasive. Definitely not as much as creeple like Qui and Damien.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:32 am
PhiferWolf

So this was a common thing with Uru then, huh? leaving clothes like these all about? seems like it would really rack up price wise... what if it got to a point where Uru no longer had any more clothes, too? he smirked slightly at the thought of that. Well if it wasn't something of great importance to the big lug, then Qui had nothing to worry about. However if Qui lost his trusty wrap, and scarf, well... that'd be a different story. Precious family heirlooms, of a sort they were. The last small remnants of his tradition and past.

"You might end up without anymore at that rate." he teased the large hellhound. But hey, maybe Uru would find he didn't mind wearing less. Qui could even bet he'd enjoy it much more!

He gave a quiet little snort of a chuckle. He'd tried sleeping in the mornings sometimes, back in his clan days, but that never worked. Always had someone nagging him and tearing him out of his nest, to get to training and work. Stretching his arms up, and bending them to rest behind his head, Qui gave a half-grin to the pup, "That sounds divine." he concurred. He was stuck in his usual schedule. Another thing keeping him sane, and from falling into a pit of despair and full on depression.

As Uru turned, Qui perked up curiously, and casually walked after the canine. When the powerful boil leapt up and grabbed hold of the tree branch, Qui's eyes widened with complete shock at the amazing chin pus that were performed. Wow... this guy really was a beast! Smiling more, Qui walked under said branch to take a look at it. It looked absolutely fine, unhindered by the hellhounds strength or weight. Very impressive. "Seems you're determined to impress me in each meeting we have, huh?" he playfully commented, giving a leap up to grasp towards the end of the branch. He gave a few reps as well, not as many as Uru of course, before he began to swing himself. With enough momentum he was able to spin around a few times, with a few gymnast moves incorporated. Ending with a hand stand, he carefully lowered his lower body down, arms staying where they were as he slid his legs through to plop his bottom onto the branch. With a content little sigh, he gave a glance to Uru, one that could be interpenetrated as slightly cocky.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:17 am
musicaloner7

It wasn't as if the hound stripped regularly and threw his garments all over; it just happens at times. Normally, it is in his room, in his friend's bathroom, or in the lockerroom. On the uncommon occasions where he is out resting and worked up a sweat, he stripped his top off for better cooling and forgot it somewhere when he gets up to continue on with his regiment. It happens! Honestly. Plus, it wasn't as if his clothes was tailor made. They came in packs of ten for a cheap price at the Maul. However, it was one of the very few times that he was without his own family heirloom that usually was tucked into his side. A tattered, old inky black scarf that was so dark it was like it took in light on its own. A trick on the mind, the eyes and perception.

Uru shrugged at the comment. "I only get dressed for company or if I am comfortable with the person. Either case, honestly could not care enough." If he wasn't always reprimanded or the thought of getting in trouble, he wouldn't wear one regularly anyway. Luckily, that's why he had his private spaces to relax in.

"Used to be a morning person. Now I don't even want to get out of bed in the morning... but I still do, after a run I wake up just fine. Or a cup of coffee." Uru shrugged. He was definitely developing dysania. He recalled mumbling in the morning about food and just sat there instead. Some self-encouragement was necessary to pull himself off that table to get into some clothes and get out the door. Once the morning, crisp air hit him, he was already running off.

"Not my intention." His wolf definitely felt smug about it though. Qui was just present, he would have done this with or without him. Though, admittingly, he was certainly more talkative when there was someone around. Odd that that only came about when he was encouraged to meet people and to be social. The demon scoffed as he crouched to his feet. Running toward the trunk, he lunged up with a planted foot, kicking himself off using his strong upper body to propel himself upwards using branches as grips to reach a higher height. Cocky display meant a challenge and Uru did not turn down a challenge. "Climbing trees is not something I normally do, Qui. But it is within my nature to tree things if there is danger, so I learned. My sister was never happy about that when we were younger." Nor mother, but that's mostly why he did it. 'Treeing', as he had come to call it, was when he was with someone when danger occurred. Out of reaction; be it instinct to protect or panic, he would quickly put said person into a tree out of harms way. Just so happened that Brenna was never quite able to get down on her own.

Qui could definitely find himself at home among the branches being a being of flight. He could probably maneuver the canopy with ease given his body and his dexterity. Uru used his strengths of power and speed to get where he was going, but he certainly could not keep up with the Horseman up here.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:18 pm
PhiferWolf

It was clear to see that Uru was quite the disciplined young demon. That was certainly a good trait to have, so Qui'd been told numerous times by his own elders back in the clan. Before the fall of it, he'd been a little reckless, and rebellious, and was quite used to getting a lashing from a sharp tongued warrior stallion or mare. Honestly, he'd always thought they just needed to loosen up a little. But now he could understand it a bit more. Through all the pain, and loss, there had been growth in Qui.

Feet swinging lightly over the tree branch, he watched Uru with great interest and intrigue. Coffee. He'd had that a few times. Was an interesting drink that he wasn't still sure how he felt about it. His head tilted slightly as he watched the new display Uru put on, perking up at the impressive performance of pure strength, witnessing the canine hike his way higher up the canopy. Smile brightening, Qui raised to his own feet. With a faint crouch, he pushed off powerfully too, which took him to the next branch, easily hopping from one to the other, to follow and keep up with Uru.

Chuckling faintly, he let his smile become lopsided again, hands resting on his hips, a brow raised curiously, "Honestly, I'm surprised you're able to get up these branches without splintering or bending them." his hands raised in a motion of him meaning no harm, "Not saying you're overweight, of course, simply that you have a rather muscular stature is all." he made sure to clarify. He certainly didn't want his new company getting any bad ideas of what he'd said. However, his interest was further piqued by the mention of this 'treeing'.

"treeing?" he repeated in a question.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:55 pm
musicaloner7

Uru was a proper boil growing up; prim and proper just as his mother had wanted. His nose in a book as a tutor instructed, his pen to the paper and his attention on them. However, when night fell, that part of him was dropped as he stripped from his stupid preppy clothes to those he felt comfortable in. Ones he could run and jump in. His father was pleased, as he was as well, when the pair went out onto the mountain at night and hunted. While his mother taught him how to be a demon and its lifestyle, his father taught him how to be free and self-sufficient... when he was allowed. It was after his father's exile, he became defiant, reckless, temperamental, highly rebellious forcing his mother's hand to send him to Amityville where he could be taught. It was after his own exile that he was becoming vulnerable and exposed.

He still was growing comfortable with that.

Uru shook his head with a smirk. "I only grip near the base of the branch where it is thickest and strongest. Give credit for the tree because it can handle a mere two hundred." He commented as he found himself resting on a branch, leaning against the trunk, facing the Horseman. He wasn't overweight; give his height and his muscle mass, he was in the average. At least he'd thought so. He was rounding anyway. "You should see some students, especially the monsters." He scoffed. Monsters with their enormous natural forms. One day, he'd have to ask Damien what his was like. Uru flexed his large hands, small cuts and pieces of bark stuck to his palms. A quick wipe on his shorts took care of that, his tail pressed behind him and the tree trunk.

"I use a lot of upper body strength to climb, it is just how I've always done it. Given practice, I could perhaps leap onto these branches. I have lower body, but it isn't there yet." Qui would know how powerful his lower body was given his demonstration the other day of how his kicks were quick and hard. He wondered what would have happened if the lithe body of the Horseman if any of his hits actually connected.

"It's an instinct of mine. Picked it up from my dad. When we went hunting and something big was coming, he'd put me up in a tree so I'd be out of the way and safe." He would never admit that getting up was the easy part, getting down was more of a taxing endeavor.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:43 am
PhiferWolf

Two hundred, huh? Qui flirted with the idea of himself being as big and bulky with muscle as Uru was. That'd be the day! Chuckling internally to himself at such a thought, he let his gaze shift to the branches spoken of. These were indeed quite strong trees, old, but sturdy and reliable. It was no wonder he was drawn to them... and even fancied a nap in them quite often. Such loyal giants they were.

At the mention of other students, he watched Uru curiously, and the expressions that contorted on that handsome mug, his own grin keeping comfortably settled on his face with amusement. "Maybe you should give them a tip or two of keeping fit." he teased, lifting a hand to inspect as well, noting the dirt caked under his nails, and the callouses at the tops of his palms. What were these other students like...? Similar to Uru? He'd met only that other, so... he wasn't quite sure on what sort of image to make for them in his mind. His toes fiddled slightly with the wood beneath them, almost in a bashful sort of manner. What would they think of him there...?

He watched Uru again, with his head canted, "Makes sense. I guess I use a bit of both, myself." Standing up on the branch, he stretched out his body, wings included, which flicked and fluttered a few times before tucking again. With a little more lift to his grin, he rest his hands purposefully on his hips to flex his arms, and upper body for Uru to see. It wasn't as impressive as the towering demon, but... it was still well defined of his hard work! After all, he did require quite a bit of upper body strength himself for the acrobatics that were carried out through the tree tops and in his battle style.

Well now... that was certainly interesting. This treeing was something he'd not heard of, but could certainly find it very useful for those that were land locked such as Uru was. His expression even softened some at the mention of the father diligently keeping his son out of harms way. " Can't say I've ever done that. Well who do you tree now adays?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:07 am
musicaloner7

Uru was oblivious as to why the ancient kept staring and grinning at him. He must be thinking of something amusing and he was just catching glimpses of the Horseman's expression every time. The demon huffed. "No one needs my help." He casted. Monsters could take good care of themselves. In some ways, he figured most students were on their own anyway. If they wanted to go to the gym and take care of their bodies, the option was there. He wasn't anyone's personal trainer or running partner. He just found monsters and the undead students to be naturally strong and well off physically. One for being usually large while the other was ... well, because they were dead. Oddly, Uru's hands weren't as rough and calloused as some may believe. They were quite soft, a little rough, but large and comfortable to the touch. Though, didn't mean he did not mind getting his hands dirtied.

Uru shook his head at the way Qui was fidgeting over there.

"You have wings. Given that, you could just fly up here." One with wings were definitely more aerial than those without. That goes without saying, but it was to prove a point that Uru did have to work harder than Qui to make it up the tree. He saw how he could flitter down to the ground with ease just by expanding his wings and gliding. He had issues getting down. It was getting up that was the easy part. Getting down was time consuming and left him breathless if it was prolonged.

Uru certainly gave the lean body a once over. He was fit and well taken care of. Why was he only wearing a sash and scarf anyway?... He gave a baffled expression. Shrugging it off, he'd wager it was a lot more comfortable. He'd admit to that.

The student shook his head. "No, I'm alone nowadays." he answered as he pushed off from the tree. He shrugged, "Plus, there's no danger to worry about." The hellhound commented as he dropped off the side of the branch, his hands catching himself as if to a pull-up position as he did one chin-up and then dropping down onto a branch below. After all, he was still working out here.  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:17 pm
PhiferWolf

His head tilted with curiousity. No one needed his help? well that was an interesting statement to say. Qui could definitely see this big guy being quite helpful to all sorts of folks! But ah, perhaps it was a conflict of interest sort of thing. Deciding not to push on the matter, he simply gave a slight tip of his head in the other direction, wings comfortably shifting about at his sides. He was starting to get to a more at ease state around the demon.

A light chuckle bubbled under his breath, in his chest, wings giving a slow extend to their full length, golden gaze flickering to either one, and turning them this way and that. "yes that's true. but one can't be fully reliant on things that come easy to them. That would mean leaving yourself vulnerable, say... if my wings were broken. If I couldn't manage to function without them, I'd be an easy target." It was basics taught in his clan. One had to be prepared and strong in most area's of physical prowess. Looking over to see Uru's sudden change of expression made Qui blink slightly, with a mildly perplexed look on his own face. Was it something he said?

Walking along the branch, he peered down at the hellhound, wings draped along his side loosely, the skulls attached to his hip and shoulders clacking faintly with his leisurely movements. "You always spend your time alone, then? Besides when you go to be with that friend of yours?" arms crossing casually, he watched the very amiable work out routine. Uru was quite fun to watch, and observe!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:18 pm
musicaloner7
One cannot be reliant on things that come easy to them. What did come easy to him? Nothing that came to mind. He worked hard to get his body shaped and toned, his muscles to remember the movements of his maneuvers and the way he needed to move to evade. He used to wake up early to do runs, then go to the gym in the afternoon, and then again at night, with a brief session before bed. Even when it came to his magics, he struggled long and hard. Out of combat, he can hardly produce them - the best he could ever manage was burning whatever was pressed between his fingers. Never could he actually manifest them. His family, his father, his sister, his pack, his life. Nothing came easy to him. He shook his head from the tangent, he was certain that wasn't what Qui had meant when he said that. "Take my arms, I have my legs. Take my legs, I have my teeth. An easy target, but I won't back down."

"Until recently," he called back up as he leapt from the tree they shared until he was onto another's branch. "Since coming here, I've been alone. No one knew my business and I preferred it that way. It was my friend that wouldn't leave me alone and we just-" he shrugged as he looked up at the Horseman. Perhaps he shouldn't look up. "-hit it off. He's alright."  

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:07 am
PhiferWolf

A light chuckle rolled from the horseman, with Uru's back up plans rattled off so easily. "Looks like you've got it all figured out." he muttered with approval. Yes one always had to have a back up plan should their main course of action go awry. Relying solely on one method was just asking for disaster. It was nice to hear of another who had a fighters spirit like his own. He wasn't one to give up, or back down from a challenge. No matter how small the probability of him coming out on top. He'd fight to the bitter end with all he had!

Letting his weight drop forward, he let himself fall off the branch, his wings splaying out to let him parachute down. Once on the lower branch, he let his body fall back, legs bending just in time to hook around one of the trees many arms, to watch Uru upside down... the wrap hidden underneath, luckily for Uru, keeping anything from showing. To be honest, he was a bit jealous of the hellhound. He'd yet to find anyone to hit it off with... he was starting to think maybe he wouldn't. But... the two of them seemed to be hitting it off decently. Right? Oh, that made him curious though. "Is he like you, then?" Qui asked. Since he himself had only grew up around Horseman, he wasn't sure of Halloweeners stuck to their own kind typically or if it was an irrelevant matter.

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff