Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Library (Resources)
Navigating Gaia Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image

There are so many things to do on Gaia it can sometimes be a little overwhelming.
Then there's that one great feature that you forgot how to get to, which is why I made this guide. I hope you find it helpful!

Time Converter

Frequently the easiest way to navigate around Gaia is the menu bar near the top, just under your avatar:

User Image

To the right of your avatar is a bubble that has links to
new announcements, guild announcements, notices, requests (to trade or be friends or join a guild) pending, and PMs (if you have any).
Just click on those links to check them out.

To the right of that is a set of buttons that show you how much Gaia Coins and Gaia Cash you have.

User Image
Your name has a drop down menu that goes to Account Settings, Help Center (billing questions only), and to Log Out.

User ImageThe Search box allows you to use a few letters or words to find Users, Forums, Guilds, Items, Interests, or All of the Above. Advanced Search in forums allows you to narrow your search by author, in a specific forum, and search topics or replies or both. Advanced Search in guilds allows you to narrow your search by category and forum type.

First Landing Page: Home
Click the word Gaia next to your avatar (top left) to go to the Gaia Home Page.

Every Landing Page has the same icons above the menu bar. Starting at the right, you'll see
Daily Chance cart, Cash Tree, Daily Treat TV, and some days: event or chance item icons.
  • Click Daily Chance cart for a free item or some gold. Do that on every landing page for a total of 6 freebies! There is also one on the GoFusion page on the Shops pull-down menu.
  • Click Cash Tree to access videos and offers that, if you follow the directions, will give you a little free Gaia Cash. Be careful: some offers ask for personal information!
  • Click Daily Treat TV for a video that watching will give you a little free Gaia Cash. (usually disabled)
  • Click Event icons to go to the Event page. Click Chance Items icons to go to the Chance Item page.

Click your avatar in the header to go to your Dress Up page.

On Gaia's Home page you will find

• Advertisements for things on sale in the Cash Shop. Also off-site ads.
  • On the right under the menu bar is a count of people currently logged into Gaia.
  • Below that are two tabs. The first tab is for Announcements.
  • The second tab is for Staff Notices tab shows the 5 most recent Staff Updates and is where information about the site can be found (bugs being fixed, changes made to the site, etc.)
  • Below those tab lists is a Bulletin Board listing threads of interest, including announcements with candies that will give you small rewards.

Like nearly all pages on Gaia, the bottom of the page has a text menu of links to many common or otherwise hard-to-find destinations, including links to the Rules & Guidelines and the Terms of Service which you agreed to follow when you registered.

The next posts talk about each of the menu tabs on the main menu bar. Spoilers are used to keep from stretching pages, so go to the post you want to search before trying to use Ctrl-F.

Table of Contents

Post 1 = Header and Table of Contents
Post 2 = My Gaia
Post 3 = Gaia Cash
Post 4 = Shops (including GoFusion)
Post 5 = Forums (go here to find out about specific forums)
Post 6 = Forums listed alphabetically in spoilers
Post 7 = Forums listed alphabetically in one spoiler
Post 8 = Forum listed by Category>Forum>Subforum, each category in a spoiler
Post 10 = Forums listed all in one spoiler by Category>Forum>Subforum
Post 11 = World
Post 12 = Games and Catch
Post 13 = Other Links and Shortcuts
Post 14 and 15 = Alphabetical list of all navigation destinations (except the forums)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:22 pm
My Gaia

If you click on the My Gaia menu tab you will go to the My Gaia landing page (don't forget to click the Daily Chance cart there).

If you hover over the My Gaia tab you get a drop down menu with icons that match those along the top (just under the main menu bar is a My Gaia menu bar when you are on that page). Next to each icon in the tab drop down menu is a description of where it goes.

The Avatar Builder is only available from the drop down menu. It allows you to choose a base and gender to play with, adding items to the avatar for the sake of exploring options. If you click "View Marketplace Value" a pop-up box will list all the items currently equipped on the avatar and approximately how much they cost in the marketplace. You can also use the search feature in the Dress Up to try on items, but only one pose of each item.

Favorites is where your collection of avatars are kept. When you click on the heart under an avatar, it saves the avatar to your collection. It is only available from the drop down menu. To see someone else's collection, use http://www.gaiaonline.com/collections/show/ and add their ID# from their profile.

Avatar, Avatar Builder, and Inventory
The Avatar link goes to your Dress Up page where you can customize your avatar's clothes and appearance. Across the top of your avatar there you can choose a different body type (human, several animals). If you change between Animal avatar and human, the other avatar remains the same as when you left it. Below your avatar you can change your avatar's pose and see currently equipped items. The inventory of items you can put on your avatar (Equip Inventory) has tabs so you can only see one part of it at a time. Multi-pose items will only be shown under their first icon in that part of your inventory. Above your stuff is a search bar where you can search either your equip inventory or all of Gaia for a certain kind of item. Under the Equip Inventory is a link on the left to your Outfits where you can save or delete them. On the right is a link to your full inventory (see next paragraph). Try the Avatar Builder is under the outfits button and in the pull-down menu under "Avatar."

Inventory hanger links to your full inventory.
  • Search bar lets you search your inventory. Next to that is listed the total number of items you own and a "Calculate Inventory Worth" button to see how much all of them together are worth (approximately).
  • If you click on an item in your inventory you can
    • Equip it
    • Gift it to another user (so long as it is not locked to you with a gold lock, called "Soul Bound")
    • Sell it back to the shops for half what it cost (the "Sellback Value")
    • Donate Item to Dumpster Dive
    • Trash Item (only available for less expensive items to delete them from inventory)
    • Sell on Marketplace which is a link to your marketplace selling with a dialog box already opened for that item. If you click the item name in that mp dialog box it will open the marketplace listing as it stands so you can see how many are being sold and what the real prices are.

• Game tab has items you pick up in towns and games, and items for your car.
  • Special tab has items that generally need to be opened to see what is inside.
    This is where you find your Chance Items and Gift boxes.
  • Formula tab only has Alchemy formulas. See a guide about how Alchemy works like the one given in the Shops post below.
  • The other tabs are self-explanatory. After the tabs there is a link back to the Dress Up page marked "Equip Avatar."
  • Organize your Inventory link is after the "Equip Avatar" link and leads to the Really Really Old Inventory Arranger. If you arrange your inventory and put things in your House or Storage Locker, those things will NOT show up in your inventory or be accessible when you dress up your avatar. Items in your House storage as well as in your main inventory will be accessible when you design your House.

Aquarium, Car, House
Aquarium looks like a fish and links to your Aquarium. Find guides about that feature in the Guides and Resources forum.

Car links to your Garage where you can customize your car and go to Rally to show it off.
On the right under Go to Rally is "Buy more parts" that links to Sam's Body Parts Shop, the only shop for cars.

House links to Gaia Homes Housing Commission, the dashboard with links to
  • Buy Furniture in the Factori, the shop that sells housing stuff for gold (also has Gaia Cash items)
  • Design My Home where you place items in your home
  • Upgrade My Home where you can change your house's style or make it bigger
  • Go to My Home will take you directly to your home in Towns2. To bookmark anyone's home including yours, use this code:
    gaiaonline.com/homes?user= {ID#} (get your user ID# at your profile url after your username)
    So my home is gaiaonline.com/homes?user=551023

Mail
PM or Personal Messages are here. Your Inbox is the default window.
  • [New] button gives a drop down menu to send a PM or text message.
  • [Save] moves selected messages (you have to click the box by the message to select first) to your Saved box.
  • [Delete] deletes messages, gone forever. Again, you have to select them first. You can select all from the top little box.

"Outbox" has messages you sent but the other person has not seen it yet. If you delete it, they will never see it.
"Sent" has messages you sent recently. If you delete them, the other person still has their copy.
"Saved" is where messages you saved from your inbox go hide so you don't accidentally delete them.

Friends, Profile, Journal, Achievements
Friends links to your Friends List where you can
  • See their status
  • See if they are online
  • Check their profile or journal
  • Send them a PM or text (second PM button)
  • Start a trade with them or buy them a gift in a shop (you can change shops once begun)
  • View their equipped list if they have it set to be seen
  • See the last time they were online

You can also check your Ignored List (people on that list can not post in your threads or send you a PM and you can not see their posts) and pending friend requests.

Profile takes you to your profile.
For more about profiles, see a guide like CSS Profile Codes Tutorial or CSS Codes for New Profiles [2.0]
Note: the Profile is not a graphic button on the My Gaia menu bar, but a text button on the far right.

Journals also has the link to journals you have subscribed to that other people write.

Achievements are earned around the site. You can display up to 3 of your badges under your avatar and they also give you titles (adjectives and nouns) you can display.

Account Settings drop down menu from the menu bar has many options you may wish to explore.
  • Preferences
    • Account (left side of page)
      • Change Username
      • Change Gender
      • E-mail address (the one you used to register)
      • Change Password
    • General Settings (left side of page)
      • Birthdate (you can only change month and day)
      • Word Filtering (to avoid seeing certain words)
      • Time Zone (Santa made a cheat sheet about that)
      • Show Online Status (not the same as Status seen by friends on My Gaia page)
      • Footer Display
    • Images (left side of page)
      • Signatures (what shows for others, what you show)
      • Image Display (see all images, only those from trusted sites, or no images)
      • Inventory Sparkle
    • Private Messages (right side of page)
      • Receive PMs (Yes, No, or Friends Only)
      • PM Notifications
    • Friends (right side of page)
      • Block users from sending me friend requests.
      • Find Friends (Allow other users to find me by email address.)
    • Guilds (right side of page)
      • Allow Guild Invites
      • Announcement Notifications (Guild Announcements)
      • Show Animated Items
    • Feature Options (right side of page)
      • Gold Notifications
      • Story update (manga, mini-comics)
      • Daily Chance
      • Dumpster Dive
      • Receive Gifts from no one, friends only, no anonymous, or everyone
      • Equipped List (let others see what you are wearing on your avatar?)
      • Cash Tree (show or not)
      • Aquarium status
      • Aquarium Bump thread
    • Security (right side of page)
      • IP Verification
      • Security Warnings (about possible scams)
      • Re-Direct Warnings (if you leave Gaia)
      • Secondary Authentication

• Alert Settings
    • Send alerts to ...
    • Send alerts about

• Notifications Preferences (via e-mail)
    • Global Opt Out of all e-mails
    • News (pick which ones you want an e-mail about)
    • Friends
    • Private Messages
    • Forum
    • Alerts

• About Me (write something to show on your profile under About Me)

• Details (show on your profile your Location, Occupation, Website, AIM, Yahoo IM, MSN, ICQ)

• Interests (tags about favorite movies, books, TV shows, music and hobbies)

• Signature (check your images to be sure they don't add up to more than the 100KB limit - the page can't tell you that)

• Profile Options
    (for more about profiles, see a guide like CSS Profile Codes Tutorial or CSS Codes for New Profiles [2.0])
    (for more about profiles, see a guide like [url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.15730229][u]CSS Profile Codes Tutorial[/u][/url] or [url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.14679311][u]CSS Codes for New Profiles [2.0][/u][/url])

• Feeds (what and how much show on your My Gaia page, and from you to your friends)

• Wishlist (You can only delete items here or change their status, not add items.
    Add items from the Marketplace, Shops, or another person's wishlist or equipped list)

• Gaia Cash Purchases
    • Gaia Cash balance with links to buy or earn more
    • Disable Ads (click box to disable, unclick it to leave ads on and support Gaia)
    • Gaia Cash History (all cash bought and spent: when, how, what, and amount)

• Order History (of Gaia Cash you bought using Gaia cards)

• Gaia Notices (control what notices show up on your My Gaia page, triggering the Notice alert in the header bubble)

• AutoCash takes you off the My Gaia page to the page where you can manage your Auto Cash subscription.

Don't forget to SAVE ALL CHANGES before leaving a page you edited. The Save button is at the bottom.

Gaia Labs is only available through the drop down menu from the My Gaia tab.
Forums Lite (speeds up forums by decreasing images shown)
Booty Grab Glow Indicator
Buy More Outfit Slots
Color Switcher (for Navigation menu bar)
Outfit Changer
Async Notifications (Get notifications on ANY page — find out immediately when something is going on!)

Favorites, Marrriage, Gaia Vlog
Favorites are avatars who you have clicked the heart on to keep them as favorites in your own collection(s). If you want to see someone else's favorites, use their ID number for the #### in this url: gaiaonline.com/collections/show/####

Marriage is the wedding ring icon. You can, for a price, make a relationship on Gaia public (the tags will show under your avatar). Read the directions carefully so you don't spend gold you didn't want to spend.

Gaia Vlog has a few videos from Gaia staff and a few from Gaia members for you to watch.

The giant Q in the My Gaia menu bar is not in the drop down menu. The Quests feature is currently not in use.

My Gaia Page
The top section of My Gaia page is Friends showing which of your friends is online and who is not.

The next section is Requests, showing trade requests needing you to finish them, friend requests needing you to confirm or decline them, and guild requests needing you to confirm or decline. If you have no requests needing your attention, the header does not display.

Under that is Notices you asked to see in the Gaia Notices page of your Account Settings. This is where you go if you click the Notices link in the header bubble.

Under that is Friends stuff where what they picked to share with their friends on their Feeds page in Account Settings shows up on your My Gaia page.

On the right side of the page under the ad is a section where Gaia suggests users you might like to make friends with based on mutual interests and friends.

Under that is your Status which you can edit.

Below that are the status statements of several of your friends.

The last section on that side is your Stats where you can see how many items are in your inventory, how many days you have been on Gaia, how many posts you have made in forums, and how many guilds you belong to.

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:24 pm
GCash

If you hover over the GCash menu tab, you get a drop down menu with descriptions of ways to get Gaia Cash.

Support Gaia: Flairs that are an icon next to your username in forums, and may highlight your username in forums in a color as well, may be purchased for real money (not Gaia Cash).

Purchase Online: The main landing page where you can pay for more Gaia Cash using Credit Cards, Paypal, and other ways.

Angel Subscription: You can subscribe monthly to buy Gaia Cash with rewards for various amounts.

Perks Subscription: You can subscribe monthly to buy Gaia Cash in smaller amounts with different rewards.

Gaia Rewards: Earn stars by buying and spending Gaia Cash, and use those stars to buy items or Chance Items.

Earn Gaia Cash On the right side of the drop down menu are links to the page for videos you can watch and offers you can complete to earn Gaia Cash without giving Gaia money directly.

Daily Treat: Usually disabled feature to watch a short video ad and earn Gaia Cash.

NOTE: On the My Gaia page, under Account Settings tab, are the following menu items:

Gaia Cash Purchases or Redemption History includes:
  • Gaia Cash balance with links to buy or earn more
  • Disable Ads (click box to disable, unclick it to leave ads on and support Gaia)
  • Gaia Cash History (all cash bought and spent: when, how, on what, and for what amount)

Order History (of Gaia Cash you bought using Gaia cards or subscriptions)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:29 pm
Shops

If you hover over the Shops tab in the menu bar, the drop down menu has several items not as easy to access from the page. The first icon is just the landing page. The next two or three are cash shops directly linked (skipping the landing pages and saving yourself a click).
Genkimix takes you off Gaia to a real life merchandise shop.

Once in any shop, you can find other shops in the Browse Shops bar (and the menu bar goes away). The Browse Shops bar has four sections. You have to move from one section to the next to see more shops.

Some Shops also have links under the Shopkeeper to do other things:
* Durem Depot: Exchange Bugs caught in Towns or Towns2, used to make ink.
* H.R. Wesley: Exchange School Credits earned in Word Bump, used to get graduation caps & gowns
* Ruby`s Rack: Exchange Trash collected in Towns or Towns2, used to make hats
* Skin Tyte: Buy Tattoos using inks (can be put on and taken off at will)
* The Bifrost: Craft Formulas using Alchemy (see a guide for more details)
* Back Alley Bargains: Make Recipes using Alchemy (see a guide for more details)
* Buttercup Cafe: Exchange Flowers collected in Towns or Towns2 to make bouquets
* The Ole Fishing Hole: Exchange Fish caught in Fishing game to make prizes
* Prize and Joy: Buy Tokens to play various mini-games to earn tickets to spend here.

Some shops are only open to certain people under certain circumstances. Some only open after you have been a member for a time (the shop for car parts, housing, aquarium, etc.).

Loyal's Boutique only opens when you have collected at least 30 login tokens by logging in frequently. You earn one login token per day you log in, and when you have 30 login tokens, you have 90 days of access to Loyal's Boutique. Check the status of your login tokens earned at the entry to Loyal`s Bazaar.

The rest of this post talks about the right side of the drop down menu.

Deals & New Items goes to the same page as the blue "Deal Bear" in the header, listing items for sale in Cash shops.

Premium Items in both the drop down menu and the menu bar leads to an ad page for different kinds of premium (costing Gaia Cash rather than gold) items. Each also has its own menu bar button:
  • Chance Items (open at your own risk to get something amazing, or more likely something less impressive)
  • Evolving Items (EI's: add poses over time until they are complete): Page includes previous announcements and all EI's listed alphabetically.
  • Monthly Collectibles (items only available in a given month, no longer an active feature)
    The Monthly Collectible page also links to the Monthly Collectible Museum where you can preview all previous Monthly Collectibles.
  • Animated Items are no longer animated due to the loss of Flash.

Marketplace
The Marketplace allows you to sell items from your inventory and buy things from other people. Here is where you can sometimes get otherwise impossible items like past event items or rare items.
  • Wishlist viewed on right with links to listings and how many are currently for sale
  • Watchlist lists auctions you have bid on, how much the highest current bid is and by whom and how much longer the auction has to go, or "expired" if it's over.
  • Item Search works sometimes if items are tagged well.
  • Outfits sells complete outfits (except Salon hair/eyes)
    You need an empty storage space in your closet (see My Gaia: Avatar) to use this feature.
  • Auctions Ending Now can also be set to Just Added to find newly added items.

The Marketplace button in the menu bar has a drop down menu for your store:
  • Item Search
  • All Listings
  • My Store (includes many useful links)
    • Sell an item
    • Edit Store (add coding to make a greeting)
    • Watchlist (see above)
    • Store Log listing all items you have bought or sold and for how much

• Sell an Item (will open your inventory so you can pick the item to sell)
  • Outfits Shop (buy outfits other people are selling)
  • Sell an Outfit
  • Flynn's Plunder
  • Trade arrows icon is on the far right of the menu bar. See below for details.

Flynn's Plunder is where [NPC] Flynn auctions rare items and commons in the Marketplace.

GOFusion page shows how to access that feature to buy charms to make stuff, and how many of each charm you own. See GO Fusion Guide for more details about this feature.

Alchemy is a feature to put other items together to make stuff.
See guides like An Introduction to Alchemy [Guide] to help understand this feature better.

Trade can be used if you are more than 3 days on Gaia and you have spent the 500g for a Trading Pass.
You need a Trading Pass to use the Marketplace, get donations from others, and give gold to others. You can use the gifting system to give one item at a time to others, but a trade can hold up to 30 items at a time.

On the right side of the drop down menu are Gaia Cash options. See My Gaia post above for more details about Gaia Cash (in the spoiler for Account Settings, near the bottom).  

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:29 pm
Forums

If you hover over the Forums tab, the drop down menu contains a link to the main directory and links to a few forums.
It also has links to My Stuff: My Topics, My Posts, Subscribed Threads.
On the right side are links to Guilds, Chat, Art Arenas, and Clans (zOMG guilds, you may only join one of these).
There is also a link to forum Search.

The Forum page is divided into several categories. Each category is then subdivided, sometimes making finding specific forums or subforums tricky. Some forums are linked from more than one forum to make them easier to find. The trick here is knowing you've left the category you started in when you followed that link.

Almost all forums are listed in the following links (and NOT in the Index below).

Alphabetical Forum list (except Hot Topics): Forums starting with A to I and Forums starting with H to Z

Forum Structure (including repeats where they show up linked again):

Forum Structure by Category, each Category in its Own Spoiler
Forum Structure by Category, All in One Spoiler, Color Coded

Most Hot Topic forums are not listed because they change. "In the News" forum is currently a Hot Topic but it is linked in two other forum categories, so it is the only forum listed from Hot Topics at this time.

Many Misc. forums are not listed because there are so many and most of them are dead now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:35 pm
Alphabetical List of Forums in bite-size spoilers

GO=Gaia Online * GC=Gaia Community * GG=Gaia Gaming * E=Entertainment * AC=Artist's Corner * M=Misc

A - F

Achievements: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Adoptables: GG>Mini Shops
Animal Exchange: GG>The Gaia Exchange
Anime/Manga/Comics: E
Announcements: GO
Arenas: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Art Auctions: GG>Mini Shops>Art Shops
Art: Comment & Critique: AC
Art Contests: GG>Mini Shops>Art Shops
Art Discussion: AC
Art Freebies: GG>Mini Shops
Art Requests: GG>Mini Shops>Art Shops
Art Shops: GG>Mini Shops
Artist's Corner: sixth category of forums, not a forum itself
Ask the Staff Archives: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Barton OOC: GC>Barton Town (Role Play)
Barton Town (Role Play): GC
Books: E>Entertainment Discussion
Breedable/Changing Pets: GG>Mini Shops
Bug Report & Technical Support: GO
Charity/Quests: GG>The Gaia Exchange
Chatterbox: GC
Comics Discussion: E>Anime/Manga/Comics
Computers & Technology: E
Contest Archive: GC>Gaia Community Discussion>Official Gaia Contests
Cosplay: E>Anime/Manga/Comics
Dressing Room: GC>Avatar Talk
Entertainment: fifth category of forums, not a forum itself
Entertainment Discussion: E
Flash Worlds (Towns): GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Food & Drink: GC>Life Discussion
Forum & Sticky Archive: M
Friends Chat: GO>Welcome to Gaia

G
Gaia Aquarium: GC
Gaia Aquarium Discussion: GC>Gaia Aquarium
Gaia Blog: GO>Gaia News & Updates (whole forum)
Gaia Commerce: GC>Barton Town (Role Play)
Gaia Community: third category of forums, not a forum itself
Gaia Community Discussion: GC
Gaia Community Projects: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Gaia Exchange, The: GG
Gaia Fishing: GG>Gaia Gaming Discussion
Gaia Gaming: fourth category of forums, not a forum itself
Gaia Gaming Discussion: GG
Gaia Guides and Resources: GO>Site Questions & Assistance
Gaia Guilds Network: GC
Gaia Homes: GC>Gaia Community Discussion>Gaia Towns
Gaia Item Alchemy: GG
Gaia International: GC
Gaia Labs: GO>Gaia News & Updates
Gaia Meet Ups/Convention Tour: GO
Gaia News & Updates: Gaia Online
Gaia Online: second category of forums, not a forum itself
Gaia Polls (old polls): M
Gaian Neighborhood, The: GC>Barton Town (Role Play)
Gaian Art Gallery: AC
Game Item Alchemy: GG
Game Item Exchange: GG>The Gaia Exchange, also :GG>Gaia Gaming Discussion>Gaia Fishing
Games Bugs: GO>Bug Report & Technical Support
Game Item Exchange: GG>The Gaia Exchange, also under Gaia Fishing
Gaming Discussion: E
Geemoji: GG>Gaia Gaming Discussion
GoFusion: GG

H - M
Health & Fitness: GC
Heaven: GC
Hobbies & Crafts: GC>Life Discussion
Hot Topics Archive: M
Hot Topics: first category of forums, not a forum itself
In The News: Hot Topics (currently) also in :GC>Extended Discussion
Item Alchemy Exchange: GG>The Exchange, also :GG>Gaia Item Alchemy
International: E>Music
Invitation-Only RP: GC>Barton Town (Role Play)
Lake Kindred: GG
Life Issues: GC>Life Discussion
Life Discussion: GC
Lotto/Money Games: GG>The Gaia Exchange
Manga: E>Anime/Manga/Comics
Memorable Threads: M
Misc: eighth category of forums, not a forum itself
Mini Shops: GG
MMO & MOBA Games: E>Gaming Discussion
Morality and Religion: GC>Extended Discussion
Music: E
Musician's Forum: AC>Art Discussion
My Little Pony: E>Entertainment Discussion

N - Z
Narwheel: GG>Gaia Exchange
Official Gaia Contests: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Original Works: AC>Writers
Personalized Graphics: GG>Mini Shops
Pets: GC>Life Discussion
Pokemon: E>Entertainment Discussion, also in :E>Anime/Manga/Comics and :E>Gaming Discussion
Politics: GC>Extended Discussion
Pricing and Suggestions: GG>Mini Shops
Profile Discussion: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Project Custom: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Promotions: AC>Art Discussion, also :AC>Writers
Real Life Fashion & Style: GC>Life Discussion
Recycle Bin: GC>Chatterbox
Role Play Recruiting: GC>Barton Town
RummbleKitten: GG
Services: GG>Mini Shops
Site Questions & Assistance: GO
Site Feedback: GO
Sociology and Psychology: GC>Extended Discussion
Sports: E
Super Smash Brothers: E>Gaming Discussion
Supernatural (vampires, UFOs, witches, paranormal, etc.): GC>Life Discussion
Table-Top Gaming: E>Gaming Discussion
Test Forum: M
The Gaia Exchange: GG
The GD (General Discussion): GC
Wanted: GG>The Gaia Exchange
Welcome to Gaia: GO
Word Games and others: GC>Chatterbox
Writers: AC
Writing Shops: GG>Mini Shops

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:38 pm
Alphabetical List of Forums in one chunk

GO=Gaia Online * GC=Gaia Community * GG=Gaia Gaming * E=Entertainment * AC=Artist's Corner * M=Misc

Achievements: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Adoptables: GG>Mini Shops
Animal Exchange: GG>The Gaia Exchange
Anime/Manga/Comics: E
Announcements: GO
Arenas: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Art Auctions: GG>Mini Shops>Art Shops
Art: Comment & Critique: AC
Art Contests: GG>Mini Shops>Art Shops
Art Discussion: AC
Art Freebies: GG>Mini Shops
Art Requests: GG>Mini Shops>Art Shops
Art Shops: GG>Mini Shops
Artist's Corner: sixth category of forums, not a forum itself
Ask the Staff Archives: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Barton OOC: GC>Barton Town (Role Play)
Barton Town (Role Play): GC
Books: E>Entertainment Discussion
Breedable/Changing Pets: GG>Mini Shops
Bug Report & Technical Support: GO
Charity/Quests: GG>The Gaia Exchange
Chatterbox: GC
Comics Discussion: E>Anime/Manga/Comics
Computers & Technology: E
Contest Archive: GC>Gaia Community Discussion>Official Gaia Contests
Cosplay: E>Anime/Manga/Comics
Dressing Room: GC>Avatar Talk
Entertainment: fifth category of forums, not a forum itself
Entertainment Discussion: E
Flash Worlds (Towns): GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Food & Drink: GC>Life Discussion
Forum & Sticky Archive: M
Friends Chat: GO>Welcome to Gaia
Gaia Aquarium: GC
Gaia Aquarium Discussion: GC>Gaia Aquarium
Gaia Blog: GO>Gaia News & Updates (whole forum)
Gaia Commerce: GC>Barton Town (Role Play)
Gaia Community: third category of forums, not a forum itself
Gaia Community Discussion: GC
Gaia Community Projects: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Gaia Exchange, The: GG
Gaia Fishing: GG>Gaia Gaming Discussion
Gaia Gaming: fourth category of forums, not a forum itself
Gaia Gaming Discussion: GG

Gaia Guides and Resources: GO>Site Questions & Assistance
Gaia Guilds Network: GC
Gaia Homes: GC>Gaia Community Discussion>Gaia Towns
Gaia Item Alchemy: GG
Gaia International: GC
Gaia Labs: GO>Gaia News & Updates
Gaia Meet Ups/Convention Tour: GO
Gaia News & Updates: Gaia Online
Gaia Online: second category of forums, not a forum itself
Gaia Polls (old polls): M
Gaian Art Gallery: AC
Gaian Neighborhood, The: GC>Barton Town (Role Play)
Game Item Alchemy: GG
Game Item Exchange: GG>The Gaia Exchange, also :GG>Gaia Gaming Discussion>Gaia Fishing
Games Bugs: GO>Bug Report & Technical Support
Game Item Exchange: GG>The Gaia Exchange, also under Gaia Fishing
Gaming Discussion: E
Geemoji: GG>Gaia Gaming Discussion
GoFusion: GG
Health & Fitness: GC
Heaven: GC
Hobbies & Crafts: GC>Life Discussion
Hot Topics Archive: M
Hot Topics: first category of forums, not a forum itself
In The News: Hot Topics (currently) also in :GC>Extended Discussion
Item Alchemy Exchange: GG>The Exchange, also :GG>Gaia Item Alchemy
International: E>Music
Invitation-Only RP: GC>Barton Town (Role Play)
Lake Kindred: GG
Life Issues: GC>Life Discussion
Life Discussion: GC
Lotto/Money Games: GG>The Gaia Exchange
Manga: E>Anime/Manga/Comics
Memorable Threads: M
Misc: eighth category of forums, not a forum itself
Mini Shops: GG
MMO & MOBA Games: E>Gaming Discussion
Morality and Religion: GC>Extended Discussion
Music: E
Musician's Forum: AC>Art Discussion
My Little Pony: E>Entertainment Discussion
Narwheel: GG>The Gaia Exchange
Official Gaia Contests: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Original Works: AC>Writers
Personalized Graphics: GG>Mini Shops
Pets: GC>Life Discussion
Pokemon: E>Entertainment Discussion, also in :E>Anime/Manga/Comics and :E>Gaming Discussion
Politics: GC>Extended Discussion
Pricing and Suggestions: GG>Mini Shops
Profile Discussion: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Project Custom: GC>Gaia Community Discussion
Promotions: AC>Art Discussion, also :AC>Writers
Real Life Fashion & Style: GC>Life Discussion
Recycle Bin: GC>Chatterbox
Role Play Recruiting: GC>Barton Town
RummbleKitten: GG
Services: GG>Mini Shops
Site Questions & Assistance: GO
Site Feedback: GO
Sociology and Psychology: GC>Extended Discussion
Sports: E
Super Smash Brothers: E>Gaming Discussion
Supernatural (vampires, UFOs, witches, paranormal, etc.): GC>Life Discussion
Table-Top Gaming: E>Gaming Discussion
Test Forum: M
The Gaia Exchange: GG
The GD (General Discussion): GC
Wanted: GG>The Gaia Exchange
Welcome to Gaia: GO
Word Games and others: GC>Chatterbox
Writers: AC
Writing Shops: GG>Mini Shops

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:40 pm
Forum Structure by Category Spoilers

Go to next post to use CTRL-F to find specific subforums this way

Hot Topics > changing topics: In The News and various other subforums

Gaia Online
>Announcements

>Site Questions & Assistance
-- Gaia Guides and Resources

>Site Feedback
-- Petitions

>Gaia News & Updates (very old threads)

===== Right Column

>Welcome to Gaia
-- Friends Chat

>Bug Report & Technical Support
-- Games Bugs

>Gaia Blog (also on the home page)

Gaia Community
>Gaia Community Discussion
-- Project Custom (Rules and FAQ for various Project Tickets)
-- Ask the Staff Archive
-- Official Gaia Contests >> Contest Archive
-- Achievements
-- Arenas
-- Flash Worlds (Towns)
-- Profile Discussion
-- Gaia Community Projects

>Gaia International
>Extended Discussion
-- In the News
-- Morality and Religion
-- Sociology and Psychology

> Friends Chat

> Heaven

===== Right Column

>Health & Fitness

>Chatterbox
-- Achievements
-- Word Games and others
-- Recycle Bin

>Life Discussion
-- Hobbies & Crafts
-- Pets
-- Supernatural (vampires, UFOs, witches, paranormal, etc.)
-- Real Life Fashion & Style
-- Food & Drink
-- Life Issues

>The GD (General Discussion)

>Avatar Talk
-- Dressing Room

>Gaia Guilds Network

>Barton Town (Role Play)
-- Role Play Recruiting
-- University/School RolePlay
-- The Gaian Neighborhood
-- Series-related/Miscellaneous Role Play
-- Gaia Commerce
-- Invitation-Only RP
-- Barton OOC

>Gaia Aquarium
-- Gaia Aquarium Discussion

>Paws
-- Animal Exchange

Gaia Gaming
>Lake Kindred

>The Gaia Exchange
-- Animal Exchange
-- Lotto/Money Games
-- Charity/Quests
-- Wanted
-- Game Item Exchange

> Game Item Crafting Discussion
-- Game Item Exchange

===== Right Column
>Gaia Gaming Discussion
-- Gaia Fishing >> Game Item Exchange

>Mini Shops
-- Art Shops >> Art Requests, >> Art Auctions, >> Art Contests
-- Pricing and Suggestions
-- Services
-- Breedable/Changing Pets
-- Art Freebies
-- Adoptables
-- Personalized Graphics

Entertainment
>Entertainment Discussion
-- Videos and Streams
-- Pokemon
-- Books
-- Anime/Manga/Cartoons>>Pokemon, >>Cosplay

>Music
-- International
-- Musician's Forum

===== Right Column
> Anime/Manga/Cartoons
-- Pokemon
-- Cosplay

>Gaming Discussion
-- Super Smash Brothers
-- MMO & MOBA games
-- Table-Top Gaming

>Computers & Technology

>Sports

Artist`s Corner
> Gaian Art Gallery

>Art: Comment & Critique
-- Art Auctions
-- Art Contests
-- Art Freebies

===== Right Column

>Art Discussion
-- Promotions
-- Musician's Forum

>Writers
-- Books
-- Promotions
-- Original Works

Misc.
>Hot Topics Archive -- too many to list

===== Right Column

>Test Forum

>Memorable Threads -- old Gaia Event forums, too many to list
>Forum & Sticky Archive -- old forums/stickies no longer in use, too many to list

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:45 pm
Forum Structure All in One Spoiler
Open spoiler and use CTR-F to find a topic.
Above list is organized by forum, but this list is organized by the Main Forum listings.

Hot Topics > changing topics: In The News and various other subforums

Gaia Online
>Announcements
>Site Questions & Assistance
>Site Feedback
-- Petitions
>Gaia News & Updates (staff stickies)
=====
>Welcome to Gaia
-- Friends Chat
>Bug Report & Technical Support
-- Games Bugs
>Gaia Meet Ups/Convention Tour
>Gaia Blog

Gaia Community
>Gaia Community Discussion
-- Project Custom
-- Ask the Staff Archive
-- Official Gaia Contests >> Contest Archive
-- Achievements
-- Arenas
-- Flash Worlds (Towns)
-- Profile Discussion
-- Gaia Community Projects
>Chatterbox
-- Achievements
-- Word Games and others
-- Recycle Bin
>Gaia International
>Extended Discussion
-- In the News
-- Morality and Religion
-- Sociology and Psychology
>Gaia Guilds Network
>Gaia Aquarium
-- Gaia Aquarium Discussion
=====
>Health & Fitness
>Life Discussion
-- Hobbies & Crafts
-- Pets
-- Supernatural (vampires, UFOs, witches, paranormal, etc.)
-- Real Life Fashion & Style
-- Food & Drink
-- Life Issues
>The GD (General Discussion)
>Avatar Talk
-- Dressing Room
>Barton Town (Role Play)
-- Role Play Recruiting
-- University/School RolePlay
-- The Gaian Neighborhood
-- Series-related/Miscellaneous Role Play
-- Gaia Commerce
-- Invitation-Only RP
-- Barton OOC
>Heaven

Gaia Gaming
>Lake Kindred
>Gaia Gaming Discussion
-- Gaia Fishing >> Game Item Exchange
-- Geemoji
>Mini Shops
-- Art Shops >> Art Requests, >> Art Auctions, >> Art Contests
-- Pricing and Suggestions
-- Services
-- Breedable/Changing Pets
-- Art Freebies
-- Adoptables
-- Personalized Graphics
=====
>GoFusion
>The Gaia Exchange
-- Narwheel
-- Animal Exchange
-- Lotto/Money Games
-- Charity/Quests
-- Wanted
-- Game Item Exchange
-- Item Alchemy Exchange
>Gaia Item Alchemy
-- Item Alchemy Exchange

Entertainment
>Entertainment Discussion
-- My Little Pony
-- Pokemon
-- Books
-- Anime/Manga/Comics >> (see below for details)
>Gaming Discussion
-- Super Smash Brothers
-- Pokemon
-- Table-Top Gaming
-- MMO & MOBA games
>Computers & Technology
=====
>Anime/Manga/Comics
-- Pokemon
-- Manga
-- Cosplay
-- Comics Discussion
>Music
-- International
-- Musician's Forum
>Sports

Artist's Corner
>Art Discussion
-- Promotions
-- Musician's Forum
>Writers
-- Books
-- Promotions
-- Original Works
=====
>Art: Comment & Critique
-- Art Auctions
-- Art Contests
-- Art Freebies

Misc.
>Hot Topics Archive -- too many to list
=====
>Test Forum
>Memorable Threads -- old Gaia Event forums, too many to list
>Forum & Sticky Archive -- old forums/stickies no longer in use, too many to list

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:55 pm
World

If you hover over the World menu tab, You can access flash areas IF FLASH WORKS FOR YOU:
Towns 2 (the generally better, richer towns environment) which has a smartphone:

• World Map:
    • Gambino Housing
    • Isle of Gambino
    • Venus
    • Gold Beach
    • Port of Gambino
    • Basken Lake
    • Forest
    • Durem Apartments
    • Zen Gardens
    • Barton
    • Aekea Housing
    • Barton Housing
    • Rally
    • Virtual Hollywood

• Favorites (places you bookmarked)
  • Bookmark Location
  • Go Home
  • Friends (find if online)

Towns (older version)
Rally flash space for showing off your auto.
Friend Chats (flash space to visit with other avatars)
Virtual Hollywood

On the right side of the drop down menu you can access:
Manga (about the NPCs of Gaia)
Offline Events (conventions and such in the real world)
World Map (a fun graphic representation of Gaia, totally unnecessary to navigating it)
Gaia Workshop (intended as a way to vote for or request upgrades or new features or fixes to current features)

The World Page has all the same links plus:
* Earth Day flash space uses the old Towns system (not Towns2), looks like Towns2 Forest but you can "create your own room."
* Friend Chats flash spaces bought by users
* Downloads & Extras where you can find samples of Gaia artists' work  

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:05 pm
Games

Hovering over the Games tab gives access to most of the games listed on the landing page.
On the left are Gaia Games:
  • Lake Kindred
  • Play zOMG!
  • Switchem
  • Play Conflict of Nations (off Gaia)
  • Play Smashblox!
  • Play Word Blitz!
  • Play Stack Attack!

On the right are Mini-Games:
  • Fishing
  • Tiles
  • Pinball
  • Jigsaw
  • Blackjack
  • Word Bump
  • Dumpster Dive
  • Runway

The Games page has the same links plus links to flash spaces Towns2, Rally and Towns.
There are also links to more mini-games: Cards (Blackjack) and Slots.

On the right side of the page under the ad is a link to Prize and Joy, the shop where you can use tickets you win in some games to buy stuff.

Under that is a big link to Fishing. The small link takes you to the game, but this big link takes you to Hall of Fame lists for each fishing location, your own fishing statistics, and overall Top Fishers. There is a link to Logan's shop where you can buy fishing supplies and a link to Exchange Fish you caught for prizes.

Catch

Games that you pay Gaia Cash to play are listed on the left:
Lucky Catch
Narwheel
Spinami First spin daily is free.
Lisa's Rainbow

On the right side is Golden Catch paid for with Gaia coins like Gold or Platinum. Possible wins are listed as of March 22, 2020 in this thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:06 pm
Other shortcuts

Click on an avatar in forums to go to their profile.

Click on an achievement badge under the avatar to view the details of that achievement. From there you can go on to your own Achievement page.

Click on the ONLINE/OFFLINE bar under their avatar to go to
  • their posts
  • their achievements
  • their profile
    • To see comments not showing on the profile, add to the url in top box: ?mode=comments
    • To add a comment (they will see it even if it doesn't show), add to the url in the top box: ?mode=addcomment
  • their journal
  • add them as a friend
  • send them a PM
  • send them a text
  • send them an IM
  • start a trade with them
  • give them a gift from the shops (default is Cash Shop, but you can easily go to other shops to buy their gift)
  • view their equipped list if they have set that to be seen
  • ignore them

Links to stuff I don't remember any other easy way to access:
'GAIA TIMEUser Image User Image User Image User Image (Really, really old Inventory Arranger)

Gaia Pledge includes site updates

Unbind old zOMG rings

Trusted off-Gaia sites that Gaia cooperates with: User Image User ImageUser Image User Image

Banners to this thread:
User Image
[url=gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24437659][IMG]http://image.ibb.co/jB83sv/NavG31.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24437659][IMG]http://image.ibb.co/evYskF/NavG40.png[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24437659][IMG]http://image.ibb.co/eCk55F/NavG50.png[/IMG][/url]

Affiliates: User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image  

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:10 pm
Alphabetical Index A - G
My Gaia ... GCash ... Shops ... Forums ... World ... Games

The links above go to posts in this thread. Below are listed places to go and which post describes how to get there.

About Me: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler]
Account Settings: MY GAIA
Achievements: HOME and MY GAIA [in Friends, Profile, Journal, Achievements spoiler]
Alchemy: SHOPS
Animal Avatar: MY GAIA
Announcements (Community): HOME, FORUMS
Announcements (Featured): HOME, FORUMS
Aquarium: MY GAIA [in Aquarium, Car, House spoiler]
Art Arenas: FORUMS
Auctions Ending Now (or soon): SHOPS [in spoiler]
AutoCash: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler] and GCASH
Avatar Builder: MY GAIA [in Avatar and Inventory spoiler]
Blackjack: GAMES
Booty Grab Glow Indicator: MY GAIA [in Gaia Labs spoiler]
Buy Tattoos: SHOPS [in Shopkeeper spoiler] (and you can buy them in the Marketplace)
Car: MY GAIA [in Aquarium, Car, House spoiler]
Cash Tree (click icon to earn cash through videos or offers) on all Landing Pages: HOME
Chance Items (in your inventory): MY GAIA [in Avatar and Inventory spoiler]
Chance Item icons (linked to CI page) on all Landing Pages: HOME
Chance Item Page (most recent full-size CI): SHOPS
Chat: instant message system on Gaia under FORUMS. See also "Friend Chats"
Clans: FORUMS
Count of people currently logged on to Gaia: HOME
Community Announcements: HOME (also see FORUMS)
Craft Formulas: SHOPS [in Shopkeeper spoiler]
Daily Chance cart (click to get free stuff) on all Landing Pages: HOME
Daily Treat TV (click to get free stuff) on all Landing Pages: HOME
Design My Home: MY GAIA [in Aquarium, Car, House spoiler]
Disable Ads: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler] and GCASH
Display options: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler]
Donate items to Dumpster Dive: MY GAIA [in Avatar and Inventory spoiler]
Downloads and Extras: WORLD
Dress Up: HOME and MY GAIA
Dumpster Dive: GAMES
Earth Day flash space: WORLD
Electric Love Factori: GAMES
Exchange Bugs: SHOPS [in Shopkeeper spoiler]
Exchange Fish: GAMES, SHOPS [in Shopkeeper spoiler]
Exchange Flowers: SHOPS [in Shopkeeper spoiler]
Exchange School Credits: SHOPS [in Shopkeeper spoiler]
Exchange Trash: SHOPS [in Shopkeeper spoiler]
E-mail Notifications: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler under Notifications Preferences]
Event icons (click to go to event page if active) on all Landing Pages: HOME
Evolving Item Museum: SHOPS
Favorites: MY GAIA
Featured Announcements: HOME (also see FORUMS)
Feeds (what shows up on your My Gaia page): MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler]
Fishing: GAMES
Flynn's Plunder: SHOPS
Forest: WORLD
Forum Lite: MY GAIA [in Gaia Labs spoiler]
Friend Chats (flash space): WORLD (not to be confused with Friends Chat forum)
Friends: MY GAIA
Gaia Blog (usually featured avatars and notes about events): HOME, FORUMS
Gaia Cash: GCASH
Gaia Cash data: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler]
Gaia Gold: HOME
Gaia Labs: MY GAIA drop down, WORLD
Gaia Rewards: Other Shortcuts (post just above this one) - shop with stars earned via gc
Gaia Time: Other Shortcuts (post just above this one)
Game Inventory tab: MY GAIA [in Avatar and Inventory spoiler]
Garage: MY GAIA [in Aquarium, Car, House spoiler]. There is also a FORUM called "Garage"
Gift (an item you own) to another user: MY GAIA [in Avatar and Inventory spoiler]
Gift (buy an item for) another user: See OTHER SHORTCUTS
Gift Boxes (in your inventory): MY GAIA [in Avatar and Inventory spoiler]
GOFushion: SHOPS
Go to My Home: MY GAIA [in Aquarium, Car, House spoiler], see Towns2 Smartphone
Guilds: FORUMS  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:15 pm
Alphabetical Index H - Z
Home ... My Gaia ... Shops ... Forums ... World ... Games

The links above go to posts in this thread. Below are listed places to go and which post describes how to get there.

Help Center: HOME (in the header, far right, in the drop down menu by your username on most pages)
Home/House: MY GAIA [in Aquarium, Car, House spoiler]
Inventory: MY GAIA [in Avatar and Inventory spoiler]
Item Search: SHOPS [in Marketplace spoiler], MY GAIA [in Avatar and Inventory Spoiler]
Jigsaw: GAMES
Journals: MY GAIA [in Friends, Profile, Journal, Achievements, Marriage spoiler]
Log Out: HOME (in the header, far right, in the drop down menu by your username on most pages)
Mail: MY GAIA
Make Recipes: SHOPS [in Shopkeeper spoiler]
Manga: WORLD
Marketplace: SHOPS
Marriage: MY GAIA [in Friends, Profile, Journal, Achievements, Marriage spoiler]
Monthly Collectibles: SHOPS
Monthly Collectible Museum: SHOPS
My Posts (list of posts you made in forums): FORMS
My Store: SHOPS [in Marketplace spoiler]
My Topics (list of threads you made in forums): FORUMS
Notices: MY GAIA
Notification Preferences: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler]
Offline Events: WORLD
Online Status: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler]
Organize Inventory: MY GAIA [in Avatar and Inventory spoiler]
Outfits: MY GAIA [in Avatar and Inventory spoiler] and SHOPS [in spoiler]
Password: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler]
Pinball: GAMES
PM (Personal Message): MY GAIA [in Mail spoiler]
Premium Items: SHOPS
Profile: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler]
Quests (for zOMG): MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler]
Rally: MY GAIA [in Aquarium, Car, House spoiler], WORLD, GAMES
The REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY OLD Inventory Arranger: Other Shortcuts (see two posts above this one)
Requests (Requests for trades, to join guilds, to add friends): MY GAIA [in My Gaia Page spoiler]
Rules & Guidelines (bottom of nearly all pages): HOME
Runway: Last menu option in the main menu bar.
Signature: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler]
Search: HOME (for users, forums, guilds, items or interests), or see Item Search above
Security: MY GAIA [in Account Setting spoiler]
Sell an Item: SHOPS [in Markeplace spoiler] or MY GAIA [in Avatar and Inventory spoiler]
Smashblox!: GAMES
Stack Attack!: GAMES
Staff Notices, or Staff Updates (bugs, site changes, etc.): HOME, FORUMS
Stats (# items in inventory, days on Gaia, posts in forums, guilds joined): MY GAIA [in My Gaia Page spoiler]
Status (shows on your and your friends' My Gaia pages): MY GAIA [in My Gaia Page spoiler]
Sell an Item: SHOPS [in Marketplace spoiler]
Staff Notices/Updates: HOME
Store Log: SHOPS [in Marketplace spoiler]
Subscribed Threads: FORUMS
Switchem: GAMES
Tattoos: SHOPS
Terms of Service (bottom of nearly all pages): HOME
Tiles: GAMES
Time Zone: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler]
Towns and Towns2: WORLD, GAMES
Towns2 Smartphone: WORLD
Trade: SHOPS
Upgrade My Home: MY GAIA [in Aquarium, Car, House spoiler]
Username: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler]
Venus: WORLD
Virtual Hollywood: WORLD
Watchlist (auctions you participated in): SHOPS [in spoiler]
Wishlist: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler] and SHOPS [in spoiler]
Word Blitz!: GAMES
Word Filtering: MY GAIA [in Account Settings spoiler]
Word Bump: GAMES
World Map: WORLD  

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Goldine

Golden Helper

11,375 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:16 pm
Have I missed any location you are looking for and can not find? Please let me know! heart  
Village Library (Resources)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff