Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:25 pm
Wassup peoples of today?

-cricket chirps- okay then...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:15 pm
Nyan~
Sorry, I've been checking in every hour or so, but I've been hanging out over on another site I frequent, we're actually having a summer event over there. ^^;
(instead of being promised an event we never got)
I've also been over on Kongregate playing some stuff and playing the first Star Ocean on my PSP.
Love the Star Ocean series. emotion_kirakira
OH! And playing a game Neil Gaiman helped create and narrates, Wayward Manor.
My mom was worried for my mental stability because I was giggling and cackling like a woman insane. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:04 pm
Queen Spazzy
Nyan~
Sorry, I've been checking in every hour or so, but I've been hanging out over on another site I frequent, we're actually having a summer event over there. ^^;
(instead of being promised an event we never got)
I've also been over on Kongregate playing some stuff and playing the first Star Ocean on my PSP.
Love the Star Ocean series. emotion_kirakira
OH! And playing a game Neil Gaiman helped create and narrates, Wayward Manor.
My mom was worried for my mental stability because I was giggling and cackling like a woman insane. >>;

what is this mystical event like? emotion_kirakira

I think I heard of that.o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:29 pm
Yuki_Windira

It's a sort of festival thingie, they made up a bunch of new items for us to buy from it and ran a contest for users to have their own items sold at the event and they're currently running a sort of battle of the bands thing where we got to make up our own bands and write bios for them and dress our human avatars in costumes and stuff (My band, well, okay, duo, since it was just me and bestie, didn't make it to the finals, boo. The mods apparently didn't like our comedy band Kazoondheit; all kazoo, all the time!).
They made a new game for the event, too, and new achievements!
Oh, and we got this adorable little goat character for part of the festival, a thing called "Let Goat of Your Worries" where we feed our worries to the goat, whose name is Oatmeal and legitimately has his own fan club on the site (click! for adorable goat art).
I'm enjoying it a lot more than the forum stuff they FINALLY pushed over here...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:37 am
Queen Spazzy
Yuki_Windira

It's a sort of festival thingie, they made up a bunch of new items for us to buy from it and ran a contest for users to have their own items sold at the event and they're currently running a sort of battle of the bands thing where we got to make up our own bands and write bios for them and dress our human avatars in costumes and stuff (My band, well, okay, duo, since it was just me and bestie, didn't make it to the finals, boo. The mods apparently didn't like our comedy band Kazoondheit; all kazoo, all the time!).
They made a new game for the event, too, and new achievements!
Oh, and we got this adorable little goat character for part of the festival, a thing called "Let Goat of Your Worries" where we feed our worries to the goat, whose name is Oatmeal and legitimately has his own fan club on the site (click! for adorable goat art).
I'm enjoying it a lot more than the forum stuff they FINALLY pushed over here...
That sounds so fun. emotion_kirakira  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff