Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:28 pm
How do you people still in school feel about that?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:42 pm
Yuki_Windira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

SkyFlyer48

Invisible Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:03 pm
SkyFlyer48
Yuki_Windira

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

o.o; ~pat pat~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:34 am
Okay, FIRST OF ALL, YOUR AVATAR IS COOL.

As for your question: I have mixed feelings. Honestly, I don't want it to start yet. Too many things left to do >> And I haven't exactly had the freedom summer that I've wanted  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:02 pm
Blind Blindness

As for your question: I have mixed feelings. Honestly, I don't want it to start yet. Too many things left to do >> And I haven't exactly had the freedom summer that I've wanted
emotion_kirakira Thank you Danny!

Doh,the mixed feelings of doom.:<  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:43 am
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness

You're welcome! emotion_c8

Yeah. I mean, school tends to occupy my mind and keep me more busy. Right now, though, I am pretty busy. Summer vacation can be plenty eventful, at this point. Just not in the most fun way xD  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:17 pm
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness

You're welcome! emotion_c8

Yeah. I mean, school tends to occupy my mind and keep me more busy. Right now, though, I am pretty busy. Summer vacation can be plenty eventful, at this point. Just not in the most fun way xD

I see.o.o  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:29 pm
emotion_donotwant SHUT YOUR FACE! I STILL HAVE A MONTH LEFT! emotion_donotwant

-huddles beach ball and builds a sandcastle in the corner-

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:31 pm
SkyFlyer48
Yuki_Windira

Oh if only I could tip this post...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:46 pm
I'm excited. I finished college in 2012 but now I'm going back to school to study what I love since the 'employable' degree didn't work out so well for me.

I'm simply excited to finally be studying what I really love, and doing the classes that actually interest me.

Padawan Ryan

Fanatical Phantom

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:49 pm
Padawan Brittany
I'm excited. I finished college in 2012 but now I'm going back to school to study what I love since the 'employable' degree didn't work out so well for me.

I'm simply excited to finally be studying what I really love, and doing the classes that actually interest me.

Oooh,hope you have a lot of fun and congrats! :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:02 am

I'm starting college at the end of this month and moving in in a few days! I'm pretty excited biggrin

xX_JillianRose_Xx

Loyal Gekko

Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces