Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Master... GET TO WORK! (spartan x lollypop) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:18 pm
Story

Being rich comes from hard work, determination, and success in life. But how does it far for a rich family's only son? He's spoiled, arrogant, lazy, and does nothing but three things: play video games, watch anime, or smoke. Surely you'd think the parents could talk some sense into their son, but even at the age of 18, a young adult, he still acts like a child. However, they've thought of a plan to get him to finally work. "Son, we've hired an assistant, or should we say... a slave..." With a false idea on how this slave will act, he thought she'd be like a loyal maid, cleaning up after him and giving him whatever he needed. She was hired to get him to work!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:25 pm
[align=center]Appearance: (anime only)
Name: (First Last)
Bio:
-
-
Dislikes
-
-
-
Other: [/align]

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:44 pm
Appearance:
User Image
Name: Darius Luke II (Prefers the name Drake to not be compared to his father)
Personality: A spoiled brat, Darius is still like a child, lazy and never taking responsibility. It's not that he's rebellious, he just knows he can get away with it.
Bio: Darius was spoiled rotten as a child and it molded him into who he is today. Never maturing, he always sat around in his room, doing nothing but playing video games and watching anime. He only began smoking a few months ago, wanting to since he was legally able to now. He's lucky to have a high metabolism or he'd be a fat slob by now, yet he's still an attractive male. He never tries in school, but he had "friends" who hang out with him just because of his wealth. He tried dating a few times, even almost having sex once, but they all broke up with him after figuring out beneath the looks and money he was not a good boyfriend at all. Even after all of his break ups, it didn't effect him, Darius still a lazy man who decided that dating was stupid after being dumped for the last time. He just wants to continue his lazy life and live of his parents wealth.
- Anime
- Living a spoiled live
Dislikes
- Working
- Being forced to do anything
- People yelling at him
Other: The kid is smart, but doesn't do anything with himself to utilize his smarts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:48 pm
Appearance:
User Image
Name: Maria Verde
Personality: Hot Headed, Blunt, Stern, Honest
Bio: Maria was born into a poor family, her father being an alcoholic and mother a secretary who was having an affair with her boss. Still, Maria was determined to improve her family life, taking up the roles her family should have. She cooked and cleaned every day, and studied all night, becoming determined to succeed in a means for survival. She mentally refused to end up like her parents. Because of her parent's reputation, she had very few friends. One day, Maria caught wind of her mother's plans to divorce her father and leave everyone to elope with her boss. Immediately, Maria feared the worst for herself and her future, and searched for a job. When all hope seemed lost, she found the 'slave' job. With no other alternative and seeing the benefits, she took it and left the house, leaving her past life behind her. She is very determined to make it through high school and college with a future goal to become very successful and rich.
- Sweets
- Music
Dislikes
- Lazy People
- Alcohol
- Perverts
Other: Though fairly average in most things, her passion drives her to work beyond what is necessary. Thus, she ace whatever she does whether studies or work, leaving most to compliment her and treat her as if she were a prodigy.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:57 pm
The parents of Darius Luke II was at the lobby of their estate, greeting the "Slave" they hired to help get Darius to actually work. "Thank you so much for taking the job." Said his mother, a beautiful woman, but with obvious stress from her already greying hair at the young age of thirty-seven. "He's become so spoiled that he won't even listen to me or his father no matter how many times we threaten to take everything away." The father, a middle-aged man at forty-one, looked at the girl with a frown of embarrassment. "I feel shameful as a man and a father that I can't even get my own son to listen and require help like this, but to be called a slave and dress in such a getup must feel degrading. I apologize." He said, bowing to her. He wore a suit, his hair and face both clean and looking professional.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:03 am
"It's quite alright. There are far more degrading things in life." Maria assured him with a slight bow, her small second-hand suitcase in hand. "As long as we keep to our agreement, I will do everything in my power to help your son blossom into the gentleman we know is in there somewhere." She stated. The agreement, of course, was a full ride scholarship to their private high school, boarding, and dining on top of her modest salary.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:12 am
"Of course. We've prepared a room for you, you're school papers are already sent so you can start tomorrow, and our chef will gladly prepare any meal you wish." The father said, getting another hired help to take her bags to her room. "Maria, it's time we introduce you to well... your Master..." The mother said, hesitating to say master as she still felt it was a degrading thing to call her a slave to their son.

Darius was, of course, playing video games. He was spouting trash to other players, saying how much better he was and that they were all n00bs and crap like that. "Darius...? I'm coming in..." His mother said, Darius quick to retort. "How many times do I have to say it? Call me Drake, Drake!" He yelled, not even looking at the door. "Maria, the slave we hired for you, has arrived." She told him, biting her lip just from saying she was his salve. "Oh, really? Then she can make herself useful and get me a drink. Coke will do." He said, eyes glued to the screen.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:18 am
Maria's face kept it's usual smile, and she seemed unaffected by the state of his room. "Oh dear... He's just like father." She sighed before she smiled sweetly at Darius's mother. "Perhaps, if you would be so kind, could you show me to the kitchen, along with where the cleaning supplies and tool box are kept." She asked like a sweet girl though she mentally already wanted to punch Darius in the face.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:25 am
Darius zoned out her words, just seeing Maria as a tool for even more enjoyment of being lazy. As the two left, they could hear him screaming and yelling, sounding like a child who hates losing and is a sore loser about it. His mother sighed again, shaking her head with discomfort. "What a handful... I still feel responsible for his terrible behavior and I can't apologize enough for how he just talked to you." She said to her, being nothing but a worried mother who wants her son to mature and grow out of this life and do something with himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:33 am
"Thank you for your kind consideration." She replied as they silently walked. "Have you ever tried punishing him when he behaves like that?" She asked, looking at his mother with curiosity.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:14 am
"O-of course! But he never loses his cool and just smirks. He says 'I can buy whatever you take away easily, no matter how many times you do it.' Even if we take away his ability to spend, he finds ways to buy them back anyway. He's crafty and knows how to get his way no matter what we do or say." She told her, now in the kitchen. "Well he's the kitchen. The cleaning supplies are in the laundry room just down this hall, but... why do you need a tool box...?" Shen then asked, giving her a confused look.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:28 am
"I see... how troublesome." She muttered. "Oh, the tool box is just in case something breaks. You know how some of these appliances can be." She shrugged. "No need call out a handyman with a thousand dollar fee when all it needs is a little tinkering." She smiled, checking out the cleaning supplies and tool box. She then grabbed a trash bag. "Thank you very much. I think I can take it from here." She stated with a bow. She then looked around, finding the glasses and pulling out a coke. She filled the cup with ice and a straw before filling up the cup and tossing the aluminum can in the recycling. She then carried the coke, trash bag, and her suit case up to Darius's room.

"Ahem. Master. I have your coke." She smiled, setting the suit case by the door, along with the trash bag. "Where do you want it?" She asked.

spartan309

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:44 pm
His mother gave her a worried smile, but left it in Maria's hands, hoping she can get him to change.

Darius heard his new slave speak, saying she brought his coke. "Finally! Making your master wait like this. How rude." He said frowning. "Set it on the counter next to my chair so I can easily get it." He told her before going back to yelling into his mic at other players.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:02 pm
spartan309

Maria grit her teeth, holding her temper as she walked over to his side and put the drink down. "As you wish." She stated, seeing the tv remote on the table and slipping it into her grasp. She then turned and walking to the door as she breathed slowly to cool her temper down. She opened up her suit case, pulling out a small bag of tools. She tinkered with the door handle, making it so that neither of them would be able to get out until she fixed it. She then put the tools away and closed the suit case. She then pointed the remote at the TV and turned it off.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:28 pm
The TV turned off, Darius jumping off his chair is surprise. "What the?!" He looked and saw the remote was gone, looking over at Maria with a cold stare before giving a smirk. "Whatever. They were pissing me off anyway." He said with a shrug, turning off the console and opening the balcony window for a smoke. He had another chair and a table set up for him, always ready with smokes if he doesn't have any on him. He took the coke with him and sat outside, lighting one up and taking a puff, letting it out with a sigh. "Don't know why you're still in my room, Slave. You have one right? It's not like I'm gonna need you every single second or something." He told her, unaware what she did to the door.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff