Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Graveyard ]:
[CARNIVAL] Gold Fish Game - OVER, 'GRATS WINNERS Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image

Step right up! The island fairies invite you to play a simple game that is definitely based on skill and each player's aim! Do you have what it takes to land the ball in the special cup? Step right up!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image

Goldfish Game Rules

• In character, your Pae'il has to throw a ping-pong ball into one of twenty numbered cups. If the cup has a star on the bottom, you win!

• OOC, here's how the game works: each day, the mule/one of the staff will roll five 20-sided dice. Each player may enter once per day with one of their Pae'il. They will roll one 20-sided die. If yours is a match, you win!

• Each Pae'il can only win once. If you win with one Pae'il on one day, another Pae'il must roll for subsequent days.

• The prize is a goldfish familiar, drawn by Seruta and colored by Fifth Age staff!

[color=orange][size=18]I throw the ball at the cup and...[/size]
Username:
Pae'il name:
*don't forget to roll!*
[/color]

Guardian_Iris
Captain

Guardian_Iris rolled 5 20-sided dice: 16, 14, 9, 6, 6 Total: 51 (5-100)

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:56 am
August 12th Roll!

Numbers to match: 16, 14, 9, 6, 6

Irish Night Fox rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:53 am
I throw the ball at the cup and...
Username: Irish Night Fox
Pae'il name: Sona
*don't forget to roll!*

Mama Blues had Sona resting on her hip as the two wandered the carnival together. It wasn't until Sona began to wiggle like crazy that she noticed the Goldfish game, "Would ya like one, sweet'un?" she asked her daughter. She wandered up to it and handed her a ball. "Go ahead and toss it."

Sona took the ball from her mom and tossed it the best she could...

... and actually made it in the cup. What was better than that was that it was the right cup! Mama Blues bounced her excitedly, "Thats mah girl!" At the same time Sona was squealing excitedly and making grabby hands for her fish.  

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

shadica rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

shadica

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:22 am
Username: shadica
Pae'il name: Lazuryt
*don't forget to roll!*

Lazuryt tugged on her fathers arm excitedly as she saw the game with the pretty fishes. Pointing at it she jumped up and down, "I wanna try!" she said as she attempted to drag him over to the booth. Sadly the toddler was too short to reach on here own and turned to her dad with puppy dog eyes. Noir followed her to the booth and picked her up when she made sad eyes at him. "J-just throw the ball into one of the cups" He said as he handed her one of the ping pong balls. "Okay! Lazurty responded before tossing the pingpong ball.  
Seruta rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:53 am
Username: Seruta
Pae'il name: Harmony
*don't forget to roll!*

Xanthous and Harmony had resulted to following Fortissimo and Sonata around. They had fun at the beach dig, Harmony had actually found a treasure chest! The little blue Angel/Faunie was absolutely thrilled! However, when her sister had caught the eye of the fish, Harmony couldn't resist mimicking her actions to try as well...

Especially since her sister got to bring home a fish on the first try!! Lucky!!

Xanthous chuckled as Harmony practically leapt from his arms to get at a ball.

"Okay, okay!" he chuckled and picked one up for her to toss at the cups. She took it and held it a moment, tapping her chin before lifting the ball and aiming for a cup in particular...

.... And she made the same cup...!!

"Whoa! Nice aim, Harmony!" Xanthous cooed and nodded to the booth clerk as he was handed the fish as a prize.  

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
Fea Line rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:33 am
Username: Fea Line
Pae'il name: Fluttershy
*don't forget to roll!*

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:02 am
Username: Amasis
Pae'il name: Terzjian
*don't forget to roll!*

(post forthcoming)  

Amasis

Everyday Blob

Amasis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Amasis

Everyday Blob

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:07 am
Amasis
Username: Amasis
Pae'il name: Terzjian
*don't forget to roll!*

(post forthcoming)

(gaia glitched and reset, so trying that again)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Terzjian had taken this opportunity to get out of the house, so to speak, and see what everyone else was up to. While normally fairly reclusive, he had been feeling unusually stir crazy and intended to do something about it. This fair was as good an outlet as any, he figured. And what should he see first but a goldfish game! Toss a ball into a cup, win a fish if it was the right cup... He could do that! Waiting his turn, he was admittedly fairly excited when he got to step up. He picked up the ping pong ball, closed one eye, and tossed.

And missed. He sighed and glanced towards the line again. Did he want to give it another shot? ... Yes, he did. He would give it another shot. Taking his place in line again, Terzjian hoped that the next time would bring him better luck.  
Antidia rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:41 am
Username: Antidia
Pae'il name: Sealight
*don't forget to roll!*

Sealight accompanied his family to the carnival, but had depart to do his own thing. Most of the attractions appeared to be closed for now, but he spotted a game off by the genie.

Oh hey, this looks easy enough.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

Teigra rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:49 am
Username: Teigra
Pae'il name: Illyria
*don't forget to roll!*

The goldfish booth had caught the attention of a certain little, crimson-colored feline. Tugging at her mother's hand, she pulled towards the booth, making grabby hands towards the fish.

"Oh, you want to give it a try, sweetie?"

Nodding enthusiastically, she pulled Vika closer to the booth, leaning up to peer over at the cups beyond. Here fishy, fishy, fishy...  
Menelie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:56 am
Username: Menelie
Pae'il name: Anxo (but he'd give the prize to Xoana or Pax)
*don't forget to roll!*

To give Mnemo a break, Anxo decided to bring the girls to the land-dweller celebration. They'd only stay a short while each day, since the little ones were more susceptible to drying out than he was, but they could come and have a little fun anyway. The goldfish game catches his eye--a pet goldfish would teach the girls some responsibility and be a suitable companion in the water. He decided to give it a go.  

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Tartara Seabreeze rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:15 pm
Username: Tartara
Pae'il name: Hemi
*don't forget to roll!*

After walking away from the ladder of difficulty, the shetani looked for a new game to play. A game with throwing a ball into a cup? He could do that! Anyone could do that. Maybe Flutterby or Rosewater would like a fish? He took his ball and gave it a go.  
Shicala rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:16 pm
Username: Shicala
Pae'il name: Rain
*don't forget to roll!*

Rain wandered through the main carnival munching on some snacks he'd found at another shop. It seemed like a bit of a crowd was forming at one of the game booths. The rainbowy angel wanders over and peeks over the shoulders of the others watching what they were up to. It seemed easy enough so he got in line and waited his turn. When he got there he got a ball handed to him, setting down his snack he rolled the ball between the palms of his hands and blew on it for luck. Then gave the ball a gentle underhanded toss towards the cups...  

Shicala

Hungry Animal

sailornorthstar rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:22 pm
Username: Sailornorthstar
Pae'il name: Sunny Jones
*don't forget to roll!*

Sunny had heard the noise from the carnival wondering what is up she whent over to look at the games she decided to try one. The goldfish looked very cute and she could always use a buddy on her travels though how she was going to keep it in water was going to be a problem that she would have deal with if she won it. Taking the ball offered to here she tossed it underhanded gently.  
:[ Graveyard ]:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff