Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]
Gaia's Items (rant)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should they stop hypersexualizing items?
  Heck yes!
  No!
View Results

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:12 pm
Ugh!!!! Hypersexualization. That is basically what this is going to be about. GAIA, STOP HYPERSEXUALIZING ITEMS! There are waaaaaaaay too many items that literally cover the crotch and the boobs, just enough so that you can't see "that area". Their new item in the cash shop, "Box of Godina", yeah. That is the type of thing I'm talking about. It covers that little tiny bit of the boobs, and then barely anything of the crotch. We are women, and WE WEAR CLOTHES! Ugh! I absolutely can't stand this!! Why do they need to make everything to hypersexualized now?! Don't they know we have dignity?! And there are a number of items on here that are hypersexualized. Another example is the item "Latex Venus". Seriously, this is getting annoying. Where are your clothes? You might as well not be wearing anything because that's how little there is! It's getting on my nerves that Gaia keeps making these items! They say to keep everything at a PG-13 level. Well the outfits advertised for "Box of Godina" in my opinion aren't exactly PG-13. More like 18+. And although there are many 18+ people on here, there are a lot of people younger than that, and it isn't exactly pleasant to see that type of thing at a younger age. And once again, the woman in real life wear skimpy clothing, but if they were to wear stuff like what Gaia makes, then go out like that, it would be very disturbing and rather disgusting to see that much of a person. So seriously Gaia, please stop making hypersexuaized items. I am hoping you do not get enraged over this post because I am simply expressing my thoughts and opinions about the items that have been released recently. But if somehow you find this (since it's just in a guild) and read it, then at least take it into consideration.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:53 pm
I completely agree. Don't forget the Punishing item series with the disgusting poses. Mainly the one pose that makes the avi's hands literally appear like they're putting their fingers in their crotch, which is a huge major site rule breaker. Ugh! Those ones disgust me the most, or basically any current ones that look like they're nothing but adult junk which clearly Gaia should not be putting on this PG-13 site of theirs! They should remove those kinds of items and such from the site permanently since obviously it crosses the line of not showing dignity or modesty! Shame on them! stressed Pardon the rant, just thought I'd get it all over with. -_-*  

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

JamesWN

Invisible Hunter

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:46 am
Say what now? emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:22 am
JamesWN

Just take a good look at the items in "Box of Godina". They have just dots covering the crotch area, and hair to cover the chest, nothing else.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:28 pm
JamesWN

And you went there with your avi just now. Nice.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:57 pm
JamesWN

emotion_dowant Dat a**...  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

OH MY GOD...[[Rant Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers