Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Afternoon Tea (Elliot x Camilla)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:26 pm
Elliot had a small basket with her and was sneaking around the outside of her dorms.

She didn't want to be seen, well, maybe...but not seen by anyone so noisy.

She looked into the basket to make sure that nothing has been rustled about. Her sandwiches are in perfect order, the creame puffs and small tarts haven't been crushed and, more importantly, the tea set hasn't been chipped.

She sighed in relief and moved quickly to another spot, sticking to the shadows.

She gotten to a bush, looked around it, and frowned. There, she saw too many ghouls around and it simply wouldn't do. She has patience for the noise...but that was any other day. Today, she is looking for peace.

She left, sticking to the shadows and looked quickly left and right.

"Where?" she pondered and then she sniffed. She stopped, gently, and took a longer sniff.

"Carrots, tomatoes, barley, basil, mint....THERE!"

She went into action, moving quickly to reach her destination.

There, was a small secluded mini garden. "This place looks awesome."

She took her place at a tree with nice shade and set her place up.

After she laid out everything she had, she turned around and looked at the garden.

"Very nice garden. Wonder if someone would let me plant flowers near here?"

Rikku Takanashi
HERE WE GO!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:09 pm
A certain Dormouse had recently found a nice new spot to hang out in a particular tree which was surrounded by a nice little garden! And so there Camilla was laying on her back reading a rather old looking cookbook she borrowed from the library "Ooo Ill have to try that recipe someday" she mutters to herself excitedly as much as she adored english cooking she was also very curious about other countries cooking

However her staple so far was still english cooking as was evident by a cute lavender purple and seafoam colored custom messenger style lunch bag hanging off a nearby branch after seeing what the Creeptaria had to offer she invested in a lunch set so she could just take her lunch out with her on nice days and this happened to be once such day

And so here she was reading a book in a nice shady tree with a delicious lunch waiting for her she should have heard the approch of another (she didn't do that two day makeshift ninja training for nothing after all) and been more aware but she was so engrossed in thinking up Tea Time/Party ideas she didn't notice right away it wasn't until she smelled the wonderous scent of Tea and Sandwiches that she realized another was nearby and not just nearby but right under her!

"Hm?" she mutters as she carefully rolls over to see a black rabbit ghoul and a very nice looking spread of food! "Oh! Someone else is having Tea Time! I wonder if I could join them!" she whispers excitedly before closing her book and grabbing her lunch bag it didn't take her long after that to make her presence known "Hi!" she says cheerfully as she swings down to hang on a lower branch over the rabbit ghoul "Are you having Tea Time? May I join you?" she asks politely yet excitedly Tea Time was always better with others!

Chibi_Kokoro143
Sorry for such a big intro hah hah ^^;

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:22 am
Elliot jumped about four feet in the air when she heard a voice spoke directly behind her.

She landed in a fighting stance, feet planted firmly on the ground with a fist close to the side of her face and one ready to fight. She then realized the voice wasn't eye level with her and had to look down.

Her eyes widen in surprise.

A mouse like monster ghoul was then one who surprise her. Her complexion was a nice brown color and the clothes she wears reminds her of one who is ready to go to bed; the mint, lavender, and white coloring really suits her.

"Oh my god. She is so cute," Elliot's thought as a light blush showed. Elliot may not look cute (more tomboyish look and toughness thing she has going on), but she does adore cute things and has a weakness for them.

"Oh! Uh....." She dropped her hands instantly and scratches the back of her head in embarrassment. "Sorry about that. Natural reflexes," It hasn't been long since she had entered the academy, old habits die hard, and she still has to get use to living with decent ghouls.

"Sure! It's nice to have tea with others!" Elliot's eyes crinkled in happiness. She was so quiet and has a very cheerful personality, that this ghoul wouldn't ruin the peaceful Afternoon Tea she had in mind.

Now that she thought about it, she didn't hear this mouse approach so..., could she have been here before her? "Were you here before? I hope I wasn't disrupting you," she apologized.

Rikku Takanashi
NP! I like your intro! Excuse my rp style though. A lot of people tend to...leave when rping with me. I think it's my rp style.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:39 am
When Camilla saw the Rabbit Ghoul jump and take the fighting stance she did she pulled herself up onto the branch and perched there incase a attack was coming her way "Oops! Sorry! I didn't mean to startle you!" she says quickly from her tree branch perch

Camilla had because it was a nice warm day choosen to wear a shorter pare of bloomers and one of her lighter purple shirts but she still had her socks on fortunatly when the rabbit ghoul didn't see her as a threat she seemed to relax a strange blush came over her too and shortly after her stance relaxed Camilla found the blush curious I wonder why she blushed? Maybe for getting startled some people are like that she thought however once it seemed like she was safe she swung back onto the branch with ease

"Thats ok! It's my fault for startling you hah hah" she laughs then smiles "Yeah! Tea Time is always better with company!" She says cheerfully before beginning to swing once she had enough momentum she lets go and lands a bit away from the other ghoul's food before turning to her at her apology she waves a hand "Yes but you didn't disturb me its fine I was just reading this cookbook and was about to stop soon anyway" she says then holds up the rather worn old book

Sense she had permission to join the ghouls tea time she decided to set up her own so she sets the book down and takes her lunch bag off it was a bit smaller then a average messenger bag and alittle boxier but aside from that looked like a fairly normal bag until Camilla pulled the flap up and unzipped it one could now notice cool air coming from the main pocket of bag inside one could see a bunch of small Tea Sandwiches wrapped neatly in plastic, a few scones also wrapped up, some plastic jars with jelly and honey in them, one fairly large wooden box at the bottom, one prettily decorated cardboard box and a pretty tea cup tucked in the corner

After taking everything out of the main pocket she moved to the smaller pockets on the side she pulled out a butter knife, a small blanket for resting this all on, and napkins then moved to the pocket on the flap and pulled out plates actual cermaic plates! Camilla was still figuring out how she wanted to pack things and by looking at a tiny chip on one of her new plates decided the outter pocket wasn't a good place for plates... even magically enchanted ones...

Finally Camilla got to the most important thing for a Tea Time outting the Tea! On either side of the bag was a cylindrical netted pocket both pockets holding some sort of cylinder safely inside when Camilla opened the pocket and pulled the cylinder out it became apparent that it was a rather pretty looking and sizeable Thermos big enough infact to hold a whole pot of tea when she took the cap off the smell of Earl of the Grey Tea came wafting out

Chibi_Kokoro
Leave? As in just let the rp die? Your rp style seems fine to me!

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:47 pm
Elliot looked as she unpacked her tiny lunch bag. Except, it didn't seem tiny at all, it seemed infinite!

She had unpacked everything that is needed for an afternoon tea; napkins, fine china, and even the tea itself, pipping hot!

Elliot sniffed at the steam of the tea and smiled. "Is that Earl Grey?"

Her tail wagged, and then she too, kneeled down next to her basket. When she left this morning, she didn't know what tea set to bring. After much debate she decided to bring her Royal Albert Rose Confetti collection to fit the the tea she decided to bring, rose.

She then arranged her sandwiches- from cucumber to roast beef-, to the dessert- macaroons, jelly scones, and a galette des rois- which she brought a miniature tier set.

She then pour her tea and held it out, "Can you guess which tea this is?"

Rikku Takanashi
Yeah. They would up and leave and let the rp died. AND I AM SO SORRY! I didn't get a notice that I was quoted

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:49 pm
Camilla's furry tail began wagging as the rabbit ghoul correctly identified her tea "Yeah!" she says cheerfully and smiles then pulls out the tea cup she had brought and pours herself some tea before watching the ghoul arrange her own spread

At seeing her pull out her desserts and a miniature tier set her eyes widen a bit in surprise "Oh! I never thought to bring a miniature tier set with me!" she exclaims before opening the wooden box she had set off to the side the inside of the mahogany box was lined with a nice white fabric with little roses printed on it, was sectioned off into three equally sized parts by removeable thin pine dividers the left hand side held beautifully decorated and carefully packed rectangular tea cakes the middle section held macarons of various colors and the right hand section was actually further divided into two sections the bottom held soft chewy square shaped vanilla and chocolate chessboard spookies while the top held round suit themed sugar cookies with some having jelly centers

She was just about to unwrap a carrot and raisin sandwich when the rabbit ghoul held out her cup of tea to smell and identify Camilla sniffed the fragrant steam before smiling happily "It's Rose!" she exclaims her tail wagging even more now one glance at the ghoul's pretty tea set informed her of the theme she took a bite out of her sandwich while looking at the other's spread she was about to ask if the ghoul had made all her food herself when she realized something rather important "Oh dear! I forgot to introduce myself! Im Camilla, Camilla Forester!" she says after swallowing

Chibi_Kokoro143
That stinks... Iv had that happen :/ And it's ok Gaia seems to be acting a bit funny with the quotes either that or im not quoting right lol

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:39 am
Elliot looked at the tea cakes, macarons, and sppkies and her mouth watered.

She gasped. "Oh my," Elliot closed her eyes, crinkling at the edges, and scratched the back of her head. "That was rude of me. My name is Elliot. Elliot Mae."

"Camilla....that is a cute name." She looked at Camilla, eyes full of Mirth.

She looked at her spread and Camilla's, her eyes glowed in admiration as she looked at her Tea cakes. "How do you make your tea cakes? I can never get it right for some reason."

Elliot had never felt...at ease. It is refreshing to talk to someone who doesn't look like she might stab her in the back next time she turns around.

Elliot took a bite of her carrot sandwich as she sighed. These thieving tendencies are hard to get rid of.

Rikku Takanashi
Yes! I finally got on a computer! I dunno what's up with gaia. :/

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:29 am
She smiles cheerful at the compliment to her name then nods as the Wererabbit ghoul introduces herself "Thats alright! I kinda dropped in on you! Heh! Nice to meet you Elliot! Your name is nice too!" she says cheerfully then takes a bite of her sandwich before listening to the ghouls question and looking at her Teacakes "They aren't that hard really they are pretty much a staple at Tea Parties or Times so I had to learn to make them when I was young" she explained after swallowing then laughs a bit "It also helps when you've got minipets who help you cook heh" she laughs then gives the ghoul the recipe it was really just a simple basic Teacake recipe with dried fruit she just had cut them fancily Camilla was very serious about the minipet thing though she had trained all or most her minipets to help her cook and she suspected they sometimes even made themselves treats when she was out

The Pumpkin Sun was warm and the company enjoyable Tea Times really were better with others and after finishing her sandwich then downing a few more plus having a few cups of tea the Dormouse ghoul finally moved on to dessert politely she picked up the box containing the treats and offered one to the Elliot before taking any herself a matter of habit from hosting so many Tea Parties/Times herself

Chibi_Kokoro143
Sorry this took so long! I had the worst writers block with this post for some reason! I also kinda burnt out on rping for a few days after the Carnival lol but... truth be told I did have a rp response writen and ready at one point but my internet derped and I lost the post... kinda put me off posting for a bit lol...

Edit 1: Hi just requoting you because I'm wondering if you'd like to continue this rp or have me finish it up

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 8:20 am
Elliot took a small dessert that she could eat in one bite. Her eyes crinkled. "Thank you."

She took a bite and groaned. "That is so good. I should get a minipet to help me cook as well."

She turned at look at Camilla. "How many minipets do you have?"

Rikku Takanashi
YES!!! I AM FINALLY RPING!!! AGAIN!!! 8D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:16 pm
Camilla watches as Elliot takes a Teacake and couldn't help but smile at the ghoul when she complimented her! "Thanks! Heh maybe you should! Most are pretty easy to train and I've found that Treats and March Hare's are quite good cooking companions!" She says cheerfully before reaching into the box to pull out a checkerboard spookie she was just about to take a bite when Elliot asked THE question...

For a long moment the spookie just hovered in her hand near her open mouth while a expression that first was surprised then shifted to slightly nervous painted her face... She wasn't quite sure how to answer the Wererabbit ghoul honestly... She had just met her and wasn't sure if she should be telling her just how many minis she had... Finally Camilla decides to compromise... "Ah... Uh... Well..." she says nervously as she lowers the spookie "Heh... You see... I have... Well I basically have more then the six your allowed to have in a Dorm! Hah hah..." she explains with a nervous laugh before finally taking a big bite of the spookie and adverting her eyes like a scareling that did something they shouldn't...

Chibi_Kokoro143
Sorry this took so long! You posted right after the Meta started! And well... The Meta are me! hah hah...

Rikku Takanashi

Friendly Guardian

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces