Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Media
Queer as Folk & Orange is the New Black :D

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:41 pm
So i started watching both on Netflix so in case if anyone is interested both are on Netflix blaugh

Never seen either of them and i must say i am hooked, in a way both are on the opposite spectrums like Queer as Folk is basically male and Orange is the New Black will be mainly females. Also a warning to anyone who watches either it is a little explicit.

My question is has anyone seen it? What did you think of it? For me its like making me all excited to see the next episode like i love my dramas blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:58 am
⇉ ♛ ⇇
I love Orange is the New Black. It's a well-written show. It has so many good characters and a large variety of characters. The secondary characters are just as complex and interesting (more, I think) than the main character. I actually don't care for Piper all that much, haha. I don't hate her, but there's characters I enjoy better. Like Poussey and Nicky.

I enjoy how they present the arcs. They are well-integrated into the episode and makes you really feel for the characters, as dis-likable as some of the characters are.

pythonesque

Kawaii Fatcat

Seraphim of Forgiveness
Captain

Blessed Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:36 pm
pythonesque
I like the fact that we get to find out everyones story in the show. Im not very far in it still the first season but yeah i enjoy seeing who did what.  
Media

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games