Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:46 pm
HIYA GIRLS <33 omg haven't seen most of you gals in so long *hug*
So "e-dating" or long distance relationship is becoming popular or is rofl
I been friends with this guy for almost three years now. I don't know how to explain so i will try my best XD. He is a type of guy that doesn't show his emotions and trys to be the cool cat... I tell him that always.. Until last month I never thought of him as anything else but a friend and joke around, I didn't care if he flirt with girls or whatever. He is or was (not sure where this story will end) my best friend he show me so much about how guys think and how emotions work.How to keep an open mind and help me grow as a person ( stupid me.... hello that should have been a hint ) , like that's what i now see we were close and he was showing his emotions to me slowly, I was stupid and i want to fix stuff at least be friends and that's all i want. I don't know how though. A bond that is broker can never be tape together.

So i started to flirt with guys and he try to scare them away -...- again.. i thought as a friend... (baka me) he started to show his feelings when i was moving to another guy.... saying i will fall in love with a bossy guy ( him) i don't want to lose you (him) even as a friend.....
I just don't understand him at all.. Don't want to lose that friendship.

I told him he's confusing. never mix love with your brain because it will be X.,X.
=.= that's why i always say communication is important.... just there are some touch cookies out there that don't like to... jerks - . -

I don't know my feelings are so messed up LOL I can't even ask you girls for help because i feel like i didn't write the story right ...
just tell me something XD or it's nice to write something
plus broke up with my boyfriend after 8 years ( i wont go back to him i made a promise to myself. Too much hurt to go back and fix the broken pieces )
If you guys seen the korean drama reply 1997. GO SEE IT! really good... I really hope my story ends like that

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:47 pm

Draw with me <3 he sent me this draw with me  

pure as snow

Fashionable Fairy

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out