Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Donations!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CR-AAMLBerry17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:09 pm
Hey! if anyone could please donate me gold, I would greatly appreciate it! smile Im trying to raise gold so I can do something special for my friends smile please help!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:40 pm
CR-AAMLBerry17

How much you looking for? I've been making a killing off of selling 21 Accounts' DC Charms so there is a good chance I could shoot you a large amount of gold.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

CR-AAMLBerry17

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:37 pm
Kor Saiyajinkami
CR-AAMLBerry17

How much you looking for? I've been making a killing off of selling 21 Accounts' DC Charms so there is a good chance I could shoot you a large amount of gold.

I need a lot.. like billions or trillions  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:08 am
I might shoot you a billion or two later today when I get back online after trading over some Charms from my Mules that I got from the Charm Bundle Grant they were giving out today or I guess it was technically yesterday. I don't know if they're still granting it, but my friend made it seem like the Announcement said it was only for "today" and that was yesterday which ended about 10 mins ago so it may have expired already.  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:14 am
Moved to COS since it's not for a particular item, and it's not selling things.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:34 am
Kor Saiyajinkami
I might shoot you a billion or two later today when I get back online after trading over some Charms from my Mules that I got from the Charm Bundle Grant they were giving out today or I guess it was technically yesterday. I don't know if they're still granting it, but my friend made it seem like the Announcement said it was only for "today" and that was yesterday which ended about 10 mins ago so it may have expired already.

Thank you very much! your generosity is greatly appreciated n.n  

CR-AAMLBerry17

"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces