Hair Ideas pleeeaseee

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:51 pm
User Image

This is my face, it's sort of an older. But as you can see, my skin is super pale but my hair is "dark brown" but most of the time it looks black. I usually wear it straight.

I really want to do something new with it, I wouldn't mind going back to my reverse ombre but I don't want my ends to get fried. I'm also really OCD about my hair color matching my clothes if that makes sense lol So I've always gone this dark. Maybe I should cut it differently but I need an easy style that will make my hair still look volumized. I also want to keep it shoulder length at least and keep bangs. Ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:22 pm
Ooooh girl I love it the way it is but it's always good to change things up a bit!
I think that if you wanted a bit of change then maybe going chin length would be good with some sideswept bangs (kinda what you got going on right now actually haha). If you get some layers, throw in some mousse, and blow dried upside down you'll have volume through the roof (trust me I have had this problem 5ever and it drove me to getting a perm haha)! Im sure that no matter what you do will keep you adorable though!  

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Constant Munchies

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:09 pm
heart
Walter has ganado
Ooooh girl I love it the way it is but it's always good to change things up a bit!
I think that if you wanted a bit of change then maybe going chin length would be good with some sideswept bangs (kinda what you got going on right now actually haha). If you get some layers, throw in some mousse, and blow dried upside down you'll have volume through the roof (trust me I have had this problem 5ever and it drove me to getting a perm haha)! Im sure that no matter what you do will keep you adorable though!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:18 pm
I wish I could see it.
Photobucket is crap now use Imgur

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff