Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[PRP] Curiosity killed the cat, you know. (Furo/Deryk) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:55 pm
She'd been given a brief, but informative tour of all of the important places. The tower was first, as it was where her kind were now meant to live in. She had never met one of the other kind who lived in Halloweentown, when she had holed up on the reserve after their great loss. But this new, jarring change reawakened her interest in the world around her, and she was ready to explore.

Sadly, it was the places that she was told to avoid, that peaked her interest most.

She even still had one of her little bags, a satchel filled with flower petals and bugs wings, when she tiptoed into what her tour guide had called the Haunted House, to try and discover exactly why she was told this was not to be her first place of interest.

If the horseman who'd told her that knew anything about her, they would have known that they had just made it so, simply by saying that.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:59 pm
As always, Deryk was rather apprehensive as he began to do a patrol of the haunted house. Coming here usually meant trouble, one way or another. Taking in a deep breath, he wandered through the dark halls, feeling incredibly tense as he did so. If he was lucky, he'd just run into one of the more benign students. He was fairly aware that some students were fairly hell bent on killing hunters.

But the only thing worse than running into one of those would be a horseman.

After everything they had caused and done, it was them he feared most.

While he moved on about, he caught a flash of color among the rather drab environment. He froze in place, staring ahead at the girl. Her outfit and whatnot pointed in the direction of a conquest horseman, but it was possible she could be some demon.

Nio love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:56 pm
Furo gasped with surprise when another person appeared in one of the many hallways that she walked through, and she stopped just the same as he did. She held no fear for this new face, though she knew just enough about the humans who fought them to know he worked for that organization, the Hunters. She was not frightened, or even angered. At least, she didn't seem to be - she only looked curious, and a little impatient.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded like that of a budding girl, yet to blossom. "Hello, are you a bad man?" She took several steps forward, holding both of her hands out. "I am unarmed, if it pleases you." Her face lifted in a tiny, but friendly smile, and her head ducked in greeting. "I simply wish to talk."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:59 pm
Deryk jumped when she turned and spotted him. He was about to run for cover. Though, she surprised him in more ways than one.

"Uh...Hi? No. Not bad man."

Maybe she didn't know he was a hunter. Maybe she was a student after all. She seemed young enough for it, but the hunter still wasn't too certain.

"Um... youwannatalk?"

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:12 pm
"Yes!" His agreement made her perk with content, and she picked up her robes enough to be able to shuffle towards him, leaving more more than a foot between them to give herself a good, close view. She leaned in, peering up at him curiously. "My name is Furo. Are you a Hunter?" She looked at his coat - she already knew that. So she didn't wait for an answer. "Why have you come to this place? Is this your job? Are you trying to find someone specific? Why do you all wear the same kinds of coats?"

He had no weapon, and she slumped with just a touch of disappointment. "No one has told me much about your kind, except that you destroyed our home. But, not you specifically, I gather?" Her eyes returned to his, twinkling softly. "Because you said you were not a bad man."

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:15 pm
"Uh. Hi. Bond. Deryk Bond's my name," he replied. The man edged back and away from her. Holy hell she was full of questions. He wasn't sure how much he should answer right now.

"Wait. Destroyed... your.."

Uh oh.

"...You'reahorsemanaren'tyou?"

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:21 pm
So he knew what she was, as well! That made things easier. When he asked, all in a rush of air, she smiled happily and nodded. "Mmhmm! I am from the Conquest clan! Have you heard of our clan? We are very noble and intelligent." She could hardly feel the anxiety that was rolling off of him, but she seemed disappointed that he wasn't answering any of her questions.

"Bond Deryk Bond, why do you ignore my queries about your coat? I will never get to know you if you don't share with me. Then we will not achieve any sort of goal here, as we are not fighting with one another either. We will simply have spent our hold time standing here.. getting nothing done."

She gave him the cutest little pout.

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:56 pm
Deryk's eyes widened and he suddenly looked more panicked. Stumbling back, he raised his left arm defensively before him, bringing Tooley out, though the blade was still tucked away.

"S-stayback!" he stammered out, still ignoring her questions. He wasn't going to answer them. Not to a horseman. Just her having his name (mostly) was bad enough.

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:22 am
Ah, there was the weapon she'd heard about! Furo did not look frightened when Deryk summoned his weapon, but she did clap her hands with joy. "Oh! Is that the weapon that was once one of those silly little inferiors? What is it's name? It's so pretty!"

But eventually, it caught up to her that Deryk was scared - defensive - and ready to attack.

She held her arms up, turning her hands carefully. "Once more, Bond Deryk Bond, I have no interest in fighting you. I've never met one of your ilk before, I was only curious. Please don't be scared of me. I mean, I know it is sort of my job to make your kind scared of me," She giggled to herself, "But, not now. Oh, can't we just talk a bit?"

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:25 am
Deryk wasn't sure what to make of this horseman. Maybe she was trying to get him to lower his guard before BAM. Captured and hoisted off to the Sahara or wherever.

"N-not really interested in talking to horsemen, no. Trick isn't it? W-want to drag me off to get tortured..something.."

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:31 am
"No tricks. No traps. Actually, I don't even have a place of my own yet, so I have nowhere to drag you!" She took another step forward, and bowed her head slightly. "Your reaction is strange. If you are the ones who destroyed our home, why are you the one that is frightened? Please, Bond Deryk Bond, I want nothing more than to have a peaceful discussion with you. Perhaps a quick one, if you're truly this apprehensive. Oh, you could ask me things! Shall we play that game?"

She shuffled her robes carefully, and knelt down on the floor, bending her legs underneath her. Her hands rested on the tops of her thighs.

"I will let you go first. The things you could learn!"

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:39 am
Deryk didn't even really feel like correcting the horseman regarding his name. It was actually kind of a good thing.. maybe. As she stepped forward, he took another back. Or at least he would have, if he didn't have a wall right behind him now. Great. Now he was trapped.

"You..you're the enemy! You torture us and do worse!" he stammered out.

This was an opportunity to maybe learn of the enemy though. He was a Death Hunter after all, which was something he was remembering through his fear.

"Nnnn...okay. Question for question. Answer for answer. Fair."

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:52 am
"I have never tortured anyone." She told him honestly. "My job is to create, not destroy. I know what you speak of, though. I understand your wariness. It is not entirely unwarranted. I am simply promising that I plan to do no such thing with you this day, and you are as safe as anywhere, sitting here with me having a chat. Won't that be nice?"

She wished she'd brought some sort of tea or cookies to share with him. Could he even eat those things? So many questions.

"Then, if you agree, ask me your first question." She folded her hands formally in front of her. "Anything you wish!"

blade kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:55 am
Deryk didn't approach her at all, but he did sort of slide down against the wall to sit. He was still pretty visibly tense, despite that. Okay. He had the first question. He bit his lower lip while looking around, trying to think of what might be good to ask. Better not dig too much with the first 'bite'.

"Um. You say you create. What do you make exactly?"

Weapons of mass destruction?

Nio Love

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:02 am
Furo's first instinct was to summon her crossbow and show him the intricate artistry she'd added to it's design, but she held back just long enough to realize that he would consider that a threat. So instead, she carefully removed her headpiece and held it out to him. "Well, this is an example. But I do so much more. I create art. I paint, I design, I press flowers into paper to make shapes and images. I create!"

What other explanation could there possibly be for it?

"And you, Bond Deryk Bond? What is your job in your Hunter world? Are you simply a slayer of horsemen, or have they given you something more interesting to do with your time and your hands?"

blade kuroda

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces