Submit

kleo666

Naughty Darling

15,065 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:21 am
Hey Girls! Lets talk about yours fav games heart I LOVE video games. My fav is ....
Bioshock Infinite
Outlast
Wolf Among Us
Resident Evil all parts ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:25 am
Anyone played Murdered: Soul Suspect cat_smile ????  

kleo666

Naughty Darling

15,065 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Strawberry Requiem

Thieving Sex Symbol

16,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:23 am
I don't have one favorite game.

I had a lot of fun playing the Fable series. Not only did I enjoy that my decisions in the game actually mattered, but they all have fairly solid plot lines and great replay value. Having the dog in II and III really brought the series home for me. It was a wonderful addition to an already enchanting game.

The Dragon Age series has quickly escalated to being one of my favorite game/s of all time. They have such a high amount of customization in the PC, which I love. If decisions mattered in Fable, they really matter in Dragon Age, since it can majorly affect the plot, which quests become available to you, and what your party members think of you. Also, the romance system is highly sophisticated and adds a level of depth and personality to a game series that focuses around politics and combat.

Steambot Chronicles is another game I enjoyed. Combat wasn't anything special, but the fact that there were so many activities to participate in that were independent from the missions of the game. You can buy clothes, play instruments, battle in the Trotmobile arena, dig at the excavation site, and a lot more. It was just a really cute game.

Lastly, I have to be honest in saying that Chrono Trigger was one of the best games I've played, if not the best game I've ever played. It's always been a special game to me because I used to play it with my dad on the SNES when I was a kid, but I didn't truly appreciate its innovation until I was quite a bit older and played it by myself. Chrono Trigger, at the time, was such a unique, beautiful game that married a fantastic plot with gameplay that allowed the player's actions to have an impact on the world when there weren't games that offered this mechanic at the time. The sci-fi and fantasy elements blended together so seamlessly and the characters were original and endearing. All of the pop culture references that Square likes to sprinkle in made the game far more enjoyable, especially when you're an adult, so you get that Flea, Slash, and Ozzie are the names of iconic rock musicians, and that Biggs and Wedge are an ingenious nod to Star Wars.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:59 am
I personally love
Don't Starve
The Walking Dead
Warframe
Borderlands 2
Skyrim

Cret-chan
Crew

Timid Shapeshifter

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:07 pm
Bioshock Infinite was amazing! So much better than the original Bioshock.

I also really like Dragon age Origins, it's such an in depth game, and all the DLC's etc were great as well.

For nostalgia reasons i think Kingdom Hearts will always be my faverouite game, it was the first game i ever played. I think i'll always remember all the controls and music etc.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:21 pm
I like games from Nintendo. Like Kirby, mario bro...

I don't have video games at home, I only play when my friends have one at home...

:sweat I have other priority in my expenses so I've never got the opportunity to buy a console...
One day, maybe I'll have a wii...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:58 pm
Hard to say. I love all the games on my shelf and the PS3/Vita's libraries. There were some that just really stood out better then the others which I can't get out of my head.

For my love of morbid, we've got Theresia and Corpse Party.
For horror, Fatal Frame and Silent Hill.
For cute, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and Lego.
And RPG's, my big genre, Pokemon, Skyrim, Persona, Golden Sun, and Hyperdimension.

All of those are series, though I have yet to see the second Theresia. If it's translated.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:27 pm
The one and possibly only video game that really left an impact on me has to be Bully. It really influenced me and changed my way of thinking. I have no idea why or how, haha. I was, maybe, fourteen? fifteen? when I first played it, so that's probably why. I love it to pieces. After that, I have to say Pokemon and Skyrim are some of my favorites. Oh, and Tomb Raider.  

FenHareI

Beloved Prophet

Vivian Anthony

Relentless Protagonist

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:27 am
Tales of Symphonia! The graphics may be a little older, but that's because the game came out in the early 2000s. The thing that made me fall in love was the story. It was so adorable and intense! I really need to play it again!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:03 pm
FIRE EMBLEM AWAKENING OWNS MY SOUL, MAN.

but seriously. fire emblem is love in my book. i remember dicking around in fe8 when i was younger and loving it. i haven't played that many in the franchise, but emulators are a thing so i'm hoping to change that number a bit!

other than that, i really love bravely default, as well as professor layton (even if i'm not the greatest), animal crossing, and pokemon. i've never finished a pokemon game though, so...

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

Artspresso

Fuzzy Werewolf

15,100 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:23 am
Does this include online games?
Cause that's what I've been playing mostly. x'D
If you don't count me playing Dead Island on and off. hehe.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:33 pm
My favoritebwould be, Secret Of Mana. Super Nintendo did us right.  

TheOneOfName

Ms Arduenna

Ruthless Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:00 am
Dragon Age series - Inquisition is my FAVE game this year. Others I really love are:
Disgaea series
Onimusha series
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Skies of Arcadia
Silent Hill 1-3
Tekken series (minus 4)
Resident Evil 3 and 4  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:20 pm
I love JRPG's most of the time. I have all the the Atelier series so far. I'm taking a break on Atelier Shallie right now.  

Rona055

Lonely Phantom

29,615 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items