Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] PRETTY GHOUL! [ Tavi x Merry ] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:55 pm
School was boring, totally boring, all the boring! Running down the hall he slid past the creepateria and into the wall with a banner for some club on it. Smack on his bottom the kitsune wailed in laughter and for the moment stayed on the ground. "Whoa!" At least that had been exciting, red ears swiveled to the left then right as he climbed up from the ground and casually stuffed the ripped banner into a trashcan nearby.

He totally didn't ruin that, nope, not him.

Glancing around with a grin he tried to see if he had to cover his tracks with anyone. "....Anyone ..uh...see that haha....ha."

Beejoux*
ONE DOWN! I forgot what I was doing lmao and Hi horrible openings BUT I'll get up a Jory and Zaire now -w- b

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:10 pm
Merry had been exiting the cafeteria as a little blur came streaking by and smacked right into the wall across from her. Startled, she damn near dropped her bag of snacks when she jumped, but a little fumbling let her save them.

With a blink she stared down at the boil as he laughed and righted himself again, moving to cram the remains of a newly torn banner into the nearest bin, before calling out to any spectators that might have witnessed the accident.

She was a spectator. "Uh, Hi. Did you mean to do that?" The wall smacking, not the banner ripping.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:44 am
Hearing a voice he jumped a bit startled before turning to examine whom had caught him red-handed. "Gosh ur a pretty ghoul!" Yep, he just opened with that. Beaming Tavi gave a little wave to the ghoul, then looked towards the trash-bin and back. "...Ye-ees?" The word was dragged out as he gauged a reaction, then the second year began fluffing out his clothes a little to look much cooler than his current wrinkled self probably looked.

"I haven't seen ya around here, ya new?" The kitsunes tails crackled with a bit of electricity as he bounced excitedly closer while trying to turn the subject.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:39 pm
The sudden compliment earned the kitsune a smile, dainty fangs flashing. "Thank you." Merry wasn't quite conceited, but she knew how she looked, and she knew how other's usually reacted to her. Bright, colorful, exotic, and some pretty killer curves.

At his confession she giggled, a soft trill of a sound that grew louder as she played the cool guy act up.

"Yeah, I'm new. Just started a week ago."

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:45 am
The colorful part was the part that drew Tavi in, he love bright things and she was a walking bright thing! Grinning from ear to ear, said ears twitching happily back and forth he chuckled. "Well WELCOME TO AMITY!" Shouting he soon settled down and rocked back on his heels to deliver her a thumbs up.

So many new creeple, he loved it.

"It's nice ta meet ya yeye! M'names Tavi, whats yours?" Eyeing the ghoul he offered on a proud little chest puff, "if ya need help around I can ttly show ya, because I've been around a pretty long time, I'm a second year!" Not that you could tell really by his attitude and chubby cheeked boilish features.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:02 am
The chimera ghoul matched his grin, and her wings gave a gentle twitch at her back before settling. "Thank you." Everyone was so welcoming! At least everyone she'd met so far. Certainly there were probably less pleasant students wandering about, but she had thus far not met them.

"Nice to meet'cha Tavi. I'm Merry." His offer to help show her around was an appreciated one, though through multiple visits and her friendship with the twins, she already had a good mental layout of the school. Still, he was being very nice, and she didn't want to rain on his parade at all. He seemed so very proud. "I'll remember that if I ever get get turned around in this place. A second year you say?" But he was so small and cute!

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:41 pm
"Merry, Merry, Merry!" He chanted the ghouls name playfully and grinned a touch wider when noticing her wings. "Can ya fly with them things?" Because he had ran into one monster that couldn't, so it was a legit question. One that reminded him he still needed to pounce Yves for a ride. His hands stretched up as he watched the ghoul, then promptly went to rest behind his head as he rocked on his heels.

"Ye ye! Second year! M'ah pretty tough boil," He tried to keep a straight face but ended up laughing at himself mid-sentence. It only took a moment before his brain kicked his butt and he asked excitedly, "SAY! Ya don't like minis do ya? I'm ttly not talkin' about eatin them either, I'm meaning like like, as in like yanno?" Because he totally had a club he needed to get more members for of course and who better a member than another pretty ghoul!

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:11 pm
She turned a bit, showing off the wings he was now eyeing with a little flare. "Yep, I sure can." Pretty darn well, too. Of the winged boils she'd met, only one had been able to fly, and not half as good as the chimera. She suspected they hadn't had wings for the whole of their lives like she had.

"Oh I'll just bet you're a tough one," she teased gently, giving one round cheek a gentle pinch before he derailed rather rapidly onto a whole new topic, this one about minis. It had the ghoul tilting her head, bird-like. "Dunno, only met one so far, and he;s a snappy thing that'll eat your hand if you're not careful about where you put it." She giggled.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:48 am
It was written all over the boils face as the ghoul turned, he wanted to touch those wings. Wide teal colored eyes quickly crinkled with his smile, "screamtastic! I wish I could fly yanno?" Because he knew it was probably awesome, he had ridden on Agsil before but she got his clothes all messy with ink and it was kind of a pain.

Giggling wildly he stuck his tongue out at the ghoul and gave a playful flex of nonexistent muscle. His body might not have been the object of desire but his magic..that was where the tiny powerhouse emerged. At the pinch he pouted happily and a crackle of electric came form between his three tails.

If there was one thing Merry could take from their meeting it was that Tavi was a very prone to derailment in conversation, call it a quirk. Reaching into his pocket he proudly produced a slightly wrinkled flyer, holding it out to the ghoul proudly. "Ahh! I know how that goes, my little mocha is a brat in a half yanno what I mean." Shaking his head he winced an eye, head tilting to the side as he tried to recall something, only taking a minute to do so before shouting in excitement, "we have adoptions though! If you are ever interested in more, and um...like training courses! I'm not involved in those but-" Tavi realized he hadn't really introduced the club properly and blushed hotly before holding his hands up palms out and waving them to back up, "wait wait wait! What before that though! I'm club owner for minipets! It's called, The Amityville Minipet Hangout! Or as I like to say TAMH!" On a spin he proudly gave a little spirit wave of fingers. "Hee..anyways..you should totally check it out." He tried a saucy wink but it didn't work out so well.

Beejoux
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Flyer -shot- he's shameless. ok. OK. -w- <3 ilu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:33 pm
Merry wouldn't have minded a little wing petting. Really, she liked the attention, and Tavi seemed like a real sweetheart. "I wish you could, too! Flying's the best." She loved it. If she were bigger she'd have offered to give him a ride, but carrying anyone that wasn't teeny tiny was a real challenge.

As a flyer was produced and thrust up to her she blinked down at it in surprise before taking it from his hands and looking it over, ears swiveled forward to listen even as she read. "So these minis, they're like pets?" Nahm and Ahm had one, but she sort of figured they let it live only because it had managed to fend the pair of them off from eating it. A crimson brow arched curiously as she peered at him over the top of the flyer.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:54 pm
Grinning happily as the flyer was accepted he beamed up to the ghoul. Why was everyone taller than him? So not fair. A rapid few blinks later and the kitsune was rocking on his feet again, forgetting why he had started to pout in the first place. "Ye! Basically, they are super fun and cute!" Tavi frowned and rubbed over his chin then shook his head, " at least to most creeple? ...I mean..some creeple eat them I've heard?" Tavi scratched his cheek, wasn't there an adoption place in town, he had thought he noticed a booth for one during the house cup.

If not though, Tavi grinned at a sparked thought for the future.

"I aint soo good with like..um..logical parts of them?" He tried then offered, "but Rosy the co-owner might be able to tell you things?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:44 pm
Another glance down at the flyer. "Hm." Not something she'd really given a whole lot of thought to, but maybe a pet could be fun?

Her attention came back to the kitsune at the mention of a somewhat familiar name. No way of knowing if this Rosy was the same one Siku had mentioned before, but maybe?

She wasn't at all certain this club was really for her, but looking in wouldn't hurt anything. "When do you meet up?" She could at least see what it was about, maybe meet some minis that wouldn't try to take her fingers off if she tried to pet them.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:38 pm
Tavi fizzled and then rubbed his chin, "uh about that...we aint exactly open yet!" Chuckling his ears dropped sadly to his skull. "What I mean to say is! Yanno we will be having a big ole huge thing soon on campus! To officially launch the club, so if ya tell me where ya bunkin! I can flip a flyer for the event under the door." Grinning again he tipped his chin up highly and gave a thumbs up. "Don't worry bout it, it'll totally be cool!!" Tavi remembered San's warning of coming on to strong and added, "and iffen ya don't like it no hard feelings kay?"

Beejoux

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:32 pm
"Oh." Well then. That did complicate things a little bit, but a big blow out sounded like it could be fun! "Monster dorms, in the hall reserved for those of a more nocturnal nature." Not that the chimera was strictly nocturnal, but she the twins leaned that way, and she'd wanted to be close to them. "My doors the one with the bright feathers stuck to the pen board."

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:08 pm
"Got'cha! Bright feathers...dark dorm!" He was a little confused sure, but he could always enlist Van to sniff her out or something, he was a dog demon he could totally do that right? Tavi seemed to think so as he rolled on the balls of his feet to stare in the direction he had been going. "Ah!! I was jus'about to feed Mocha n take her to play!" The kitsune's ears flattened to his head, tails whirling behind him as he turned back to the ghoul with the loud exclamation.

"Ya wanna come?" Because he was so not against showing the ghoul that minis could be sweet and adorable, and and and amazing! But, just to give her an out he offered as well, "guess thou you could be busy huh? Iyw~ You can get in contact with me by the flyer, I put my number on it!" Probably not the smartest of his ideas but he was a sociable creature. "Heh! So if ya got to run, you can call me for a spar or to hang out if you get bored!" Or to talk about his club but he managed to hold back from that comment.

Beejoux

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces