Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Kinda scared about school..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuuki ayato

Special Strawberry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:47 pm
Ok, well, I'm transgender (mtf) and I came out to everyone late last year. my parents were the last to know,though they accept it. (its weird but they treat me SIGHTLY better then before..still jerks though) and I dunno what to do..

well.. I guess the point is that I don't know what I should do about school when it starts. (technically its started, but I don't have class till the 18th since I'm a 4th year)
towards the end of last school year i presented more unisex, even went as far as wearing a bit of makeup because my friend said i should.. no one really made fun just questioned what I'm doing..had a few weird looks though.. but I'm really scared if I go to school this semester and present my self as female. I don't know if i can take the bullying.. when I present as female I (am told) don't look bad.. or masculine.. but I'm still scared.. because its not only about passing, I don't want to be picked on.. and its college so I might get lost... and I'm shy.. should I just keep pretending to be male to get though school?.. (even though in a few months ima have bewbs)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:15 am
first...if no one bullied you yet...it MAY not be coming...second if you need people to talk to you could add one of us on skype...I've been involved in situations like this...but what you should focus on as far as presenting yourself is Making yourself look and feel EXACTLY how YOU want to feel and look...because if you feel comfortable with yourself so will anyone around you...  

RapGameSentry

Onyxian Loki

Cute Shapeshifter

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 3:34 pm
Don't focus on what you think will make other people comfortable with.
Focus and do what makes you feel comfortable even you get a weird look or two from passerby's. But that's all they are; just a passerby. Be true to yourself and you'll feel better then pretending to be something you're not. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:04 pm
Thank you ^u^ I'll go ahead and try to be myself as best as I can c:  

Yuuki ayato

Special Strawberry

Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out