Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Battle City (DBC Rules & Info)
Newbie Guide: Read First

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:06 pm
Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island Guild's Feature: Digimon Battle City!
User Image
(No registration fee required! 100% free!)

You step into a brand new place where the REAL action begins!
This is where you can truly train your digimon's stats, battle with other tamers and digivolve your digimon to become powerful in order defeat evil digimon lurking somewhere in tamer island.

Your goal is to restore peace and order throughout the island as you participate in quests, battling wild digimon, and helping tamers.

Table of Contents:
1st Post~ Introduction
2nd Post~ Rules
3rd Post~ What shall I do first?
4th Post~ FAQ
5th Post~ Battle Tutorials
6th Post~ Official Guild Time
7th Post~ Digimon Missions

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:07 pm
RULES

All rules here should be strictly followed or you will be warned/permanently banned.

* Never steal any feature from this guild.
* Never cheat nor display fake status points. A fine number of moderators are constantly patrolling the entire guild.
* Keep everything PG-13
* No God Moding
* Respect every Tamer
* Have Fun.
*No Cheating!
*NEVER EVER delete any of your posts in this guild.
Deleting posts counts as cheating and you may be banned for that.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:08 pm
What Shall I Do First?

1. Receive your Digimon from the registration thread! Your starter Digimon will be your starter Digimon from the RP

2. Have you received your Digimon yet? Now to determine the stats of your digimon, let it be blessed by the great jijimon.
Click here to determine your digimon's stats.

3. Finished determining the stats of your digimon? Train your digimon in the training gym. There are limits in training so do not over train your digimon.
Click Here to train your digimon:

4. Test your digimon by engaging them in battles.
View all the battle tutorials in the 5th post below.

5. Your digimon got hurt very bad from battling wild digimon?
Don't worry, go on and participate in missions scattered in different areas of the guild while waiting for 12:00 AM(healing time)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:09 pm
FAQ

1. Can I have more than 1 digimon here in Digimon Battle City?
~ You are only allowed to have one digimon in your party, however any other Digimon you are currently not using is stored in your memory card found here.

2. How can I digivolve my digimon?
~ Go to The Digimon Center thread located in the main forum.

3. What are the requirements in digivolving my digimon?
~ You should have the required status points depending on the level of your digimon.
Go to the digimon center.
Also Digivolution Items can be also used to digivolve your digimon.

4. What are Digivolution Items?
~ Digivolution items can be used to digivolve your digimon to another digimon depending on the type of digivolution item used.
For example:
A Torn Tatter digivolution item will specifically turn your [R] digimon into a Bakemon [C]
Digivolution items can only be used once.
These digivolution items are rare and can be obtained throughout the guild in numerous ways. If you do not like the digivolution item you have acquired you can trade it for another in the item trading forum but you can never sell it.

5. Can I trade my digimon for another?
~ Unfortunately you can not so you should choose the digimon you like best from the very start or you can use a digivolution item specifically for the digimon you want.

6. How can I Improve the stats of my digimon?
~ You can improve its stats by battling wild digimon, tamer battling, participating in quests.

7. What are Digimon Battle Tournaments?
~ Digimon Battle Tournaments are held here in the guild often to determine who is the strongest tamer.

8. Will my digimon die?
~ No they will never die.

9. My digimon has reached [M], can I save its current stats and at the same time exchange it for another [R] digimon to start all over again?
~ No, if you wished to start over again you would be required to catch a new Digimon.

10. I have challenged a stronger wild digimon than my partner. I wish to run away from the battle. How will I do that?
~ You are allowed to run away, however your Digimon's stats will be reduced by half until your midnight.

11. Can I use the digimon I have back in tamer island?
~ You are only allowed to bring your starter from the RP.

12. Are there two-tamer battles?
~ No. All matches are one on one.

13. The tamer I have been battling with takes time to make a move. I can't wait so can I make my move now?
~ You cannot make a move or roll another dice in battles if your opponent has not made their move yet. If it has been 3 days and your opponent still has not made their turn. Pm one of the mods regarding this issue and You will be deemed as the winner of the match.

14. I have encountered a mission thread in which someone already won in it. Can still participate in it?
~ No, in mission threads, only one can be the winner in it unless it is specifically specified in the thread.

15. I have a [R] digimon, can I participate in Rank C missions?
~ No, you have to have a [C] or digimon to participate in a Rank C mission. (the same rules apply to other ranks [see the digimon missions post below])
If you have mistakenly participated, you will be immediately warned and have a certain amount of status points deducted to your digimon as punishment for the day.

16. I made a mistaken in my dice rolling during a wild digimon battle/tamer battle...do I have the privilege to delete it
~ No you shouldn't delete any of your posts here as in NEVER or you'll get warned, then banned.
If it was a mistake then indicate that you have mistakenly rolled a different dice and roll again

17. I am pure evil, can I claim a mission thread so that no other tamer can participate in it besides me?
NO! Mission threads cannot be claimed. Tamers can come and go as they please in every mission thread as long as there is no one who completed the mission. Claiming of threads is only applicable to wild digimon threads.

18. Is there a limit for me in battling wild digimon in one day?
~No there is no limit which means you can battle as much wild digimon as you can in one day.

19.Is there a limit for me in completing quests in one day?
~Yes, you can only complete a quest ONE time only for a day.

20. How does one obtain digimon in DBC?
~ You must do a mission in order to obtain other Digimon.

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:10 pm
BATTLE TUTORIALS

Main Battle Tutorial
~ You MUST read this in order to survive digimon battle city

High Speed tutorial
~ Read this so that you will know what benefits you gain when you have 2 times more SPEED than your opponent.

High Brains Tutorial
~ Read this so that you will know what benefits you gain when you have 2 times more BRAINS than your opponent.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:11 pm
THE OFFICIAL TIME

This would be the current time and date of Digimon Battle City
The Time and Date is:

http://free.timeanddate.com/clock/i171wmxx/fn14/fc090/tt0

or

Set your Clock to "GMT"

*REMEMBER every 12:00 AM GMT a bunch of Wizardmon would heal every digimon (EXCEPT WILD DIGIMON) in Digimon Battle City back to FULL HP AND MP

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:12 pm
Digimon Missions

~Besides battling wild digimon, you can also find various missions you can participate into, scattered in different areas.
There are limits though in participating in missions, always take note of the rank:
(You can only complete a mission once per day. For D-Rank missions you are only allowed 5 attempts to complete it. For C-Rank missions you are only allowed 4 tries. B-Rank is 3 tries. A-Rank is 2 tries. and S-Rank is 3 tries.
D - 50% Success = 5 attempts
C - 30% to 40% = 4
B - 20% to 30% = 3
A - 10% to 15% = 2
S - 1 to 5% = 3)

S missions are usually fit for all levels: [R], [C], and [M]. These are Insanely hard missions.
A missions are usually for [M] digimon only and are usually the hardest.
B missions are usually for and [M] digimon only. Usually Hard.
C missions are usually for [C] and digimon only. Moderate.
D missions are usually for [R] digimon only. Usually very easy.

~You can earn special items in mission threads and even bonus status points.
*[A] digimon are considered as champion digimon regarding limits and requirements.
*If you have finished the mission, please post "Mission Completed" or other accomplishment phrases so that other tamers would not attempt to do the mission again.
*If one has already finished the digimon mission, don't bother to re-take the mission anymore since you will not receive the reward.
*You are able to run from a battle mission, however if you do the mission digimon's HP and MP are reset to max. Your stats do not recover either.

View the mission tutorial if you still don't get the mechanics,

Digimon Battle City (DBC Rules & Info)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff