Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Of butler and Mistress (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Catalina Lamperouge

Catalina was in her bed asleep as it was early morning in London. She was a kind soul but after her mother and father were killed, she became somewhat selfish and cruel, though she still had a kind side to her when it came to her butler. To be completely honest, she loved him. She was about 19 years old. Her family adored cats and as such had a cat on the code of arms. As she laid there, being early morning, she yawned and stretched as she nuzzled her cat pillow that she slept with. She could be really childish at times when it came to cats but usually she was pretty good about being calm and collected.

User Image

XxYukiAmanoxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:23 pm
User Image

Zero hirashima

Zero was a polite gentleman and catalina's personal butler. He was walking to her room then he stopped and cracked the door and opened it. he walked in with a tray of morning tea he prepared. he sat the tray on the table and opened the curtains and went to catalina's side "Wake up mi'lady." Zero said in a gentle and soft voice. Zero had a secret he was in love with catalina but he knew it would never work out between them.
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Catalina Lamperouge

Catalina opened her eyes and yawned saying "I'm up.....Sleepy but up," as she rubbed her eyes sleepily. She smiled at Zero and said "Good morning Zero-chan. What's on the agenda for today?" She smiled sleepily at him wanting to tell him how she felt, but she knew that he might not feel the same way about her.

User Image

XxYukiAmanoxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:25 pm
User Image

Zero hirashima

Zero sat the tray in front of her and said "well first up is breakfast prepared to your liking it is healthy of course, then after that we will go to the garden like always and pick the roses for the vase for your room, then it is all up to you what we do next. Now mi'lady drink your tea i made it for you." Zero walked over to her dresser and took out an outfit "Here is an outfit i presumed that you would like it if not you can pick something else also as usual you cn get your own under garments because i respect your privacy. now drink up and take a shower by the time you get out breakfast will be done." Zero walked out shutting the door behind him. he put both hands behind his back and walked towards the kitchen. as usual he wished he can tell her how he felt but she would never go for a person like him
Lupine Duchess

((question i am a demon butler right?))  

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Catalina Lamperouge

Catalina smiled as he left before she got up, took her bath, and got dressed. She even drank her morning tea. After she finished getting ready, she went downstairs with her servants lined up and bowing as she came down. "Good morning Mistress!" they all said in unison as she walked passed them. "Good morning. I hope you all slept well." She said smiling as her cat, Opal, came up to her. "Well there you are, sweetie." She said picking up her cat happily. She was a purely white cat with blue eyes. Opal purred happily as she was held and snuggled up to Catalina happily as they entered the dining room and sat at the table.

User Image

XxYukiAmanoxX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image

Zero hirashima

Zero was in the kitchen yelling at the chef who he recently hired because the first one kept messing up the food. "Why was this made? This was not was suggested! Are you incompetent or something? Don't just stand there with that stupid look on your face answer me when i am talking to you!!!" then the chef said "I am sorry sir i will make something else." Zero said in an angry tone "I have already prepared a meal in case you messed up." Zero grabbed a tray with a lid walked out the kitchen door to the dining room saying under his breath "incompetent idiot." then zero walked to catalina with a calm stance, stature, and face. but his eyes you can tell he was still angry then he laid down the tray in front of catalina and took off the lid. on the plate was a healthy gourmet breakfast called Suron Dieas(an omelet with chives, healthy cheese, healthy turkey bacon bits, and a little sprinkle of basil) zero made it himself. Zero bowed with one arm across his stomach and one at his side then he said in a gentle and soft voice."Mi'lady I hope you like it I made it myself." he straightened back up
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:22 am
User Image
User Image

Catalina Lamperouge

"Then I'm sure it will taste divine." She said smiling at him before she cut off a small bite and ate it. A blush came over her face at the taste of the Suron Dieas. Once she swallowed it she said "I think this is the best Suron Dieas ever made." as she looked at Zero happily. She loved his cooking, it always made her so happy.

User Image

XxYukiAmanoxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:48 am
User Image

Zero hirashima

Zero began to blush really bad but he kept his stature "I-I am v-very glad you like it mi'lady." when she said her compliment he calmed down. Zero turned to all of the staff "ok everyone go do your duties. Now!!!!" Zeros hair was out of place and he fixed it "Mi'lady i will be back i must tend to an important matter alright. go ahead and finish eating. go and wait for me in your room." Zero bowed and walked towards the basement. when he got down there he went to a shelf hidden there was a small black velvet box. "Today is my mistress's birthday but I don't know if she knows. I hope she likes my gift." Zero left the basement putting the small black velvet box in his pocket and walked to catalina's room
Lupine Duchess

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:11 pm
Demon Butler Bump
Lupine Duchess
is this thread dead it feels way to early for that to happen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Catalina Lamperouge

Catalina smiled as she went to her room once she was done. She was sitting on the bed with Opal, who also ate her own meal. Catalina was playing with Opal happily with a mouse toy that she had bought for her a few days ago. Opal purred as Catalina dangled the mouse toy and let her catch it. Opal would always gently drop it in front of Catalina every time she would throw it. "Good girl Opal." Catalina would say as she played with the kitten.

User Image

XxYukiAmanoxX
((No it's not dead. I've just been busy and distracted.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:35 pm
User Image

Zero hirashima

Zero knocked on catalina's door and he listened and he heard her playing with opal. he walked in and sat down next to catalina and he said in a warm and gentle tone. "Catalina i got this for you. today is your birthday. so happy birthday catalina." Zero never said her name like that unless he had a reason. then he kissed her forehead and said "Let us go and get some roses." Zero took a present out of his jacket and handed it to her. "This is from your parents. It was meant for your birthday before they died i was told to wrap it up and put it up to where only i can find it. so i guess you need it now sorry from keeping it from you. i thought it would be to heart breaking for you Catalina."
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Catalina Lamperouge

Catalina smiled happily as she opened the necklace. "It's beautiful Zero-chan. Thank you. I love it." She said as she hugged him as they walked. She didn't mind if he called her by her name. She rather liked it. She then gave him a kiss on the cheek as she placed the necklace around her neck and it fit really well and only added to her beauty. She then looked at Zero and said "How do I look Zero-chan?" then twirled for him with a smile.

User Image

XxYukiAmanoxX

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:09 pm
User Image

Zero hirashima

Zero smiled "it looks beautiful on you catalina." Zero picked up opal and started to pet her. "i am glad you like it catalina. happy birthday." Zero continued to pet opal.
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Catalina Lamperouge

Catalina smiled and said "Thank you Zero-chan~!" She then sat next to him. Opal purred as he pet her and snuggled up to her before she nuzzled his chest. Catalina smiled as she saw this. "I'm glad that she likes you. Though I must say I find you quite interesting as well." She said, flirting with him.

User Image

XxYukiAmanoxX

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image

Zero hirashima

Zero blushed and said with a smooth voice "i find you interesting as well." he was flirting as well it was so easy to tell cause he was blushing red through his pale skin "Ever since i met you i-i-i...." Zero put opal down and looked away.
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces