Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Of Vampire and Human(reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:16 pm
User Image

Zero Hirashima

"I am a monster but can I be loved ever..."
"...I fell in love with a girl but does she feel the same about me."

Zero Hirashima is a day walking vampire only his clan has this gift. Zero is also the student body president at a high school known as Takamoto high school. He is in love with a girl who just happens to be the student body vice-president . but he can never confess his feelings for her because of what he is and what he might become. Zero is sitting at a bench in the schools small garden. He was reading a romantic comedy manga. while reading the girls on the second floor were watching him read and watching him with dreamy eyes. Zero was reading his manga and said "hahahahaha.....Wow i saw that coming from a mile away. he shouldn't have done that."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:46 pm
User Image
Rose Nekozowa

Rose was walking out of the school, but saw Zero reading manga. She blushed but continued to walk to her dorm where she had a cat waiting for her, a Siamese American short hair black and white tuxedo cat, named Shade. She was on her way back to her dorm when she sighed, not knowing if she was good enough for Zero. She didn't know he loved her but she felt that she wasn't good enough for anyone.

XxYukiAmanoxX
((EDITED))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:26 pm
User Image

Zero Hirashima

Zero noticed rose nekozowa walking that was the girl he was in love with. Zero stood up closed the book and put it inside his jacket and began to walk to his dorm. he stopped and looked towards where rose was walking and he said in a saddened tone "She will never love a monster like me....well all i have is my romantic comedy manga and romantic manga to get me by." Zero patted where his book was inside his jacket. Zero walked to his dorm and when he got there his room was black with silver trim just like his clothes. there was a black and grey wolf sleeping in a small bed in the corner of his room. "I am back Fang. As usual I didn't tell rose how i felt." Zero sat on his bed and took out some cold tea out of his mini fridge and went to his microwave and heated it up to an extremely hot temperature. he sipped it "Aahhh hot tea just how i like it." after he was done he went back to the fridge and opened a secret compartment and inside it had many viles of different human blood types. he grabbed a type O+ and drank it "Good i have had my fill of blood. now time to read my manga." zero sat in his desk chair crossed his legs and took out his romantic comedy manga and everytime it got to a funny part he laughed. after a while he fell asleep at his desk. the next morning he went to the same bench with his legs crossed and sipping hot morning tea while enjoying the small garden that he secretly put together. his manga was in his jacket close to his chest. "Good tea really good tea."
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:38 pm
User Image
Rose Nekozowa

Rose had her own little secret. She was a Neko in human form. Her parents were amazed that she was a neko, yet they were human. So to keep it a secret, they made her hide who she was her entire life. The next morning, she fed Shade and pet her a little bit before she left. Rose was a great owner to Shade. Rose liked dogs too but cats seemed to understand her more. Once at school, Rose went to the garden to let out her ears and tail. No one came to the part of the garden where she was as far as she knew. "How can anyone love a beast like me?" She said to herself as she started to cry wanting someone to love. She didn't care what they were as long as she had someone to love her for who she was. She was sitting under a tree as classes were cancelled for today. But as student body president, she was supposed to come every day unless she was really sick. Her Brown ears were back against her head in sadness and her tail was in her lap as she pulled her legs against her chest. She had a blanket over her lap since it was winter and it was starting to snow so she wouldn't get cold in her clothing. Every boy in the school was after her affection, but she didn't feel that she was good enough for them so she rejected them. Her dual color eyes were filled with tears as she sat there, crying to herself, wanting more than friendship and being student body president. They only pretended to love her since they could get perks for being her boyfriend. She wanted someone who would love her for who she was and not what she was or because she was student body president.

XxYukiAmanoxX

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:14 pm
User Image

Zero Hirashima

Zero heard crying. he got up and walked to it the crying to his surprise it was Rose. he walked in front of her and sat next to her and said "So i knew there was something different about you but this was a twist that i did not see coming." Zero laughed a little "Well we're not so different you and I." Zero stood up in front of her and said "I guess since i saw what you are you better see what i am." Black smoke came around zero then his clothing changed but his appearance stayed the same just with some slight changes. "Look I may seem like something out of a movie but i have to tell you i am a vampire." it began to rain Zero held out his hand and said in a gentle and soft voice "Would you care to dance with a lonely monster such as myself rose. It would be nice to dance in the rain with someone I have known for quite sometime. Would you do me the honor of dancing with me"
vampire form: angelicUser Image
Lupine Duchess
Umm zero is student body president and you are student body vice-president. he has to forms angelic and demonic he can access angelic for the time being

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image
Rose Nekozowa

Rose jumped when Zero spoke to her. Then she looked at him when he turned into his vampire form. She never knew that he was a vampire all this time.....Though she did notice that he was different like her....."Zero I........don't know what to say....." was all she could muster up. Though she wasn't scared, just a bit surprised. Then she stood up, walked over to him and hugged him out of no where. "Zero.....I.....I love you. I don't care if you are a vampire. I....just wanted you to be with me...." She said putting her ears against her head in nervousness as she was hoping that he felt the same way. She was shaking a bit, but it as from the cold air on her legs.

XxYukiAmanoxX
((Oh lol. Srry I misread what you said.))

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image

Zero Hirashima

Zero held hear close put his coat around her to keep her warm then he lifted her face up and then said "I love you to Rose i have been in love with you since the moment i saw you." Zero leaned in and kissed her while putting his wings over both of them so they can't get wet. "Rose I don't know what to do next. All i wanted to do was kiss you and show you who i really was."
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:18 am
User Image
Rose Nekozowa

"Well how about you come to my dorm and we'll get warmed up? I'll make you some tea and everything." She said smiling before she kissed him happily and started to purr before she laid her head on his chest. She was warm in his wings and she loved that he was honest with her. She then took out a tissue and wiped away her tears a bit. She smiled at him hugging him happily.

XxYukiAmanoxX

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:46 am
User Image

Zero Hirashima

Zero picked her up and flew to her dorm. "We are here rose. lets go in" Zero turned back to normal. so did zeros jacket tha rose is wearing. Zero opened the door "Ladies first." Zero said with a smile
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:00 pm
User Image
Rose Nekozowa

Rose giggled before she was greeted by Shade. Rose smiled and said "Well hey there baby girl." She then picked up the black and white cat before she looked at zero. Shade purred as she was held. "Zero I'd like for you to meet Shade." Rose said smiling as Shade purred looking up at Zero happily before she mewed at him saying hello. Rose giggled as Shade jumped from her arms and onto the bed before laying on Rose's pillow. Rose smiled and went to her mini fridge before she got out two bottles of tea and asked "Would you like me to heat it up?" She loved hot tea better than cold too.

XxYukiAmanoxX

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:07 pm
User Image

Zero Hirashima

Zero looked at her and said "You go get warmed up i will heat up the tea." Zero took the tea and put them both in cups and heated them up his to and extremely hot temperature and hers not scolding but hot enough. Zero walked to her and handed her his tea by mistake. "Here you go"
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:19 pm
User Image
Rose Nekozowa

Rose smiled and said "Thank you Zero." But as soon as she touched the cup, it burned her and she flinched a bit. "Hot!" She said as she put it on the table next to her. Her skin was sensitive but that tea was really hot. She had a burn mark on her finger but it wasn't too bad.

XxYukiAmanoxX

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:24 pm
User Image

Zero Hirashima

Zero rushed to her side and said in a sorry tone "Sorry didn't realize i gave you my drink. here let me help." Zero took of both his gloves and held her burnt hand. the coldness of his skin mad contact with the burnt part of her hand making it feel better. zero said "There is that working rose.." Zero looked at her and leaned in and kissed her not giving her time to reply
Lupine Duchess

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:30 pm
User Image
Rose Nekozowa

Rose kissed him back. When they broke apart, she smiled and said "Much better zero. Thank you." She then hugged him happily glad that they were together now. She cared so much for zero that if she ever hurt him, she could never forgive herself. She wanted him to be happy.

XxYukiAmanoxX

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:08 pm
User Image

Zero Hirashima

Zero felt really dizzy and he put one hand on his face while bending over he started gasping and said "I-I must get back to my dorm I-I gotta get my daily feeding or I-I will go into a frenzy and I-I don't want to hurt you R-Rose." Zero got up and stumbled to the door and his only thought was I can't turn into my monstrous self not now its been so long. i don't want to hurt rose i love her. Zero walked to the door and fell to the ground holding himself shaking. "Its funny never went this long with out blood last time i tried i went into a blood thirsty frenzy killed a small village down in Africa on my travels when i was younger. i must do this as a last resort. i gotta feed on...*gulp* myself" Zero held onto himself tighter then he was about to feed on himself
Lupine Duchess

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces