Leyline of Vampire Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:57 pm
Jericho was reeling from whatever Kayla's was reading, but he was conscious enough to see Cedric's attack coming. His face contorted into a snarl as he dropped down into a crouch, letting the angel's attacks sail over his head. He rolled away and got to his feet, his eyes narrowed as he dashed towards the obelisk. His hands were glowing as he planted his hands into the stone. The sheer force of his punch was created cracks in it before he let out a pained cry.

He turned to face Kayla and Cedric, his face contorting as the aura around him began to have a purple glow. The obelisk was cracking everywhere, getting ready to break as Jericho got ready to really fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:28 pm
Kayla gasped quickly yelling the words faster seeing Jericho's features start to change she trembled looking at Cedric and the other Demon's coming over towards them "Jericho stop this!" She growled throwing a rock hitting him in the face glaring at him then looked back at the book speaking the words angrily.  

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:11 am
Alba Derosso

Cedric anticipated the demons dodge and slashed downward leaving bright red marks across the demon's body.

As the demon punched the monolith Cedric rushed over and using his dragon-shifted claws he grabbed the wretched creature from the stone and tossed him away from it before turning around and assuming a defensive stance.

"You want this stone...you will have to go through me."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:58 am
Jericho frowned, the fog that followed him now enveloping both him and the area around him. The wind howled powerfully, pushing against Kayla and Cedric with quite a bit of force. Kayla would feel herself tossed in the air, and landing on a dragon that flew up into the air. Arden had come by from wherever he had run off to, and he put Kayla on his back before sailing in the air. "Best we stay away for now Kayla. Whatever it is your planning isn't working. Let Cedric fight, and when your man is weak is when you strike." He advised, circling over the battle field and keeping an eye on the battle.

The fog circled around Cedric and the obelisk as various figures appeared in the mist. Their faces were contorted, flickering and twitching between agony and anger as they wailed and shrieked. Many of them floated out of the fog, intent on rending Cedric apart as the demon remained shrouded somewhere.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:19 pm
Alba Derosso

Cedric merely closed his eyes for a moment, throwing his aura out into the fog sensing where each howling creature was and shooting a white hot fireball at each one. He lifts the tip of his sword and shakes his head.

"What? Too afraid to face me like a proper demon? Must resort to trickery?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:29 pm
The souls continued to float around Cedric, trying to swarm him en masse as Jericho's laugh echoed in the fog. "I don't need to fight you. I just need to break the obelisk. Let's see if you can stop me before I win." His laugh echoed everywhere as multiple figures started to appear in the mist, approaching Cedric with the same eerie chuckle.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:56 am
Alba Derosso
Cedric roars and a large wave of white-hot fire engulfs the surrounding the pillar keeping it safe for a moment as he blasts and slashes the figures in the mist he lunges his singing blade at the other demon and cuts him across the chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:59 pm
The mist was blown away by Cedric's attack, but his attacks didn't land once. Instead, Jericho was at the pillar, staring at the fire with a sigh. Damned angels and their holy powers. They always had to make things so much worse, but this was nothing new to him. With a wave of his hand, an deep purple aura waved from his hand and collided with the fire, dispelling both his desecration aura but also nullifying the fire. Jericho smiled and looked over at Cedirc, resting on the pillar. As his mouth open to speak, his voice rang hollow; like it wasn't his.

You best run now little angel. Go and warn your brethren and your father that I am coming.

His aura began to change, and his body was twitching and contorting. His face was in pain, but it suddenly went blank as all color drained from his face. Something was possessing him, taking him over.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:55 pm
Alba Derosso

The unearthly voice that echoed around the clearing didnt faze Cedric once, he merely watched as the mist dissipated and the growing threat at the pillar became known.

"You do not threaten me. You do not instill fear into my being. Whatever you are, what ever you think you can do. I can and will stop you. I am no mere angel!"

With that declaration he roars opening his mouth and engulfing the pillar once again in a divine aura only this time is was more than just holy fire, it was interwoven with the heat of a thousand suns. Dragon's wrath was mixed in with this protective bubble as Cedric kept an eye out for the other demon that had accompanied this one.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:22 pm
The demon smiled and laid his hand on the pillar, watching the flames engulf his hand and showing no sign of pain. He left it there for a moment before retracting his hand, showing Cedric that there was not a single scratch.

You're right. You are no mere angel. Unfortunately, you are not my match.

The purple aura began to leave Jericho and swirl at the base of the pillar, and as it inched up it began to consume the enchantment that Cedric had laid on it. Slowly, but surely, the purple flames were winning, and Jericho smiled as he began to approach Cedric.

You are but a worm in the face of a Primal. If you do not believe me, then I will gladly show you just how wide the gap between us is. Your little holy power is quite insignificant compared to what real power is child. Let us see if the mighty Cedric is as powerful as rumours say he is. I am quite anxious to see if you are strong enough to withstand but a fraction of my true power. So far, you disappoint me.

He stopped short of Cedric and motioned for him to make his move, folding his arms over his chest with overconfident glee.  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

KernelChrane

Combative Soldier

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:10 pm
Alba Derosso
The demon smiled and laid his hand on the pillar, watching the flames engulf his hand and showing no sign of pain. He left it there for a moment before retracting his hand, showing Cedric that there was not a single scratch.

You're right. You are no mere angel. Unfortunately, you are not my match.

The purple aura began to leave Jericho and swirl at the base of the pillar, and as it inched up it began to consume the enchantment that Cedric had laid on it. Slowly, but surely, the purple flames were winning, and Jericho smiled as he began to approach Cedric.

You are but a worm in the face of a Primal. If you do not believe me, then I will gladly show you just how wide the gap between us is. Your little holy power is quite insignificant compared to what real power is child. Let us see if the mighty Cedric is as powerful as rumours say he is. I am quite anxious to see if you are strong enough to withstand but a fraction of my true power. So far, you disappoint me.

He stopped short of Cedric and motioned for him to make his move, folding his arms over his chest with overconfident glee.

Cedric made no acknowledgement that the divine shield had failed only to stand in front of the demon he sheathed his crystal sword and gripped the ancient blade in both hands calling forth its full power.

"Even you know this blade. It along with 6 others can withstand the test of time. They are unbreakable. Un-corruptible. Ancient ones crafted these weapons from the heavens and starts themselves, even you know the power inside. Even you should be afraid...They were rumored to be able to kill anything. So far..they have not failed." Cedric stares holding the blade level and just beckons him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:38 pm
Col.Beowulf
KawaiiPiderman

The demon looked at the blade with curiosity, and then a faint smile traced its lips.

So it is true. A blade exists on these isles. Congratulations Cedric; you have earned my interest. This body will be no proper match for you, not with such power in your hands. No matter... I will walk this land soon, and then we shall see if your blade is truly capable of killing a god.

He waved his hand, pure malicious power extending from his grasp and sweeping across the battlefield. It wrapped around Cedric and blew him away, teleporting him to another part of Vampire Island, safely of course, Turning back to the pillar, the demon began a beat down upon the pillar, reducing the obelisk on Vampire Island to rubble. The demon shook violently before dropping to the ground, purple mist rising from his body and evaporating into nothingness.
--------------------------------------------

Arden watched the scene unfold from the air and grimaced. The obelisk had fallen, but the good news was that now the demon was incapacitated. He swooped low to the ground to drop Kayla off, standing guard of her. "You better finish your spell now, while he's out like a light. If we're lucky, he won't be up any time soon."  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:49 pm
Kayla bit her lip seeing Jericho hit the ground and quickly ran over opening the book reading out of it. She felt her legs start to shake as she read worried that he would wake up before she could finish what she needed to do. "J-Jericho..." She said reading the last few words "Jericho I release you!" She said loudly before starting over again at the top of the page.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:32 pm
Jericho didn't move at first, remaining still before slowly getting to his hands and knees. He stared at the ground before Kayla, shaking violently before looking up at her from under sweat drenched hair. He was breathing heavily, and his finger began drawing something in the sand. Jericho was still shaking as he continued to write, and a sick smile crept to his lips as he pointed to the writing. A word was written in the sand; Skirsdaag.

"My... true.... name." He whispered, and wiped it away. " You... have freed me. But now I must be bound." Jericho stated, and looked back down to the ground. "Will you make a deal with me? Your soul for my eternal service?"  

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

KawaiiPiderman

Ruthless Kitten

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:40 pm
Kayla walked over kneeling down in front of him smiling weakly and moved his hair out of his face "Skirsdaag...." She said weakly looking into his eyes.

"Skirsdaag I will bound my soul to you, for your service in return." She said softly feeling the eyes of Arden on her. "Now get up and make this contract with me"  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff