A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
◈ The Speakeasy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote for your favourite performer! (4th post)
1. Elizabeth of York
33%
 33%  [ 10 ]
2. Sachara
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
3. madelynheston
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
4. Post Coital Cookie
40%
 40%  [ 12 ]
5. Noryoku Kiyama
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 30

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:40 am
~ ~ Welcome ~ ~

Hey Gals!
I heard this guild had some pretty modern ladies who might appreciate latest fashions and performances the jazz age has to offer!
This underground speak easy has to be kept on the down low so we're opening exclusively for you ladies!
So get glammed up and come join the party!

Check out the main stage in post 4, and get voting for who you think is most spiffing performer, As the speakeasy will be closing in just one week!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:42 am
~ ~ Club Rules ~ ~

The rules are pretty simple here at the speak easy!
All you got to do is stick to the guild rules, don't start any violence and remember to tip the barman!
Theres lots going on in the speakeasy tonight, we've got prizes galore, a fabulous tek-tek on the stage, and a dice game to help you get home. If your going to take part in any of that best read through all these posts first! and don't be afraid to ask your Fairy host any questions.

~ ◈ ~ FAQ's ~ ◈ ~

Do I have to dress up?
Nope! That''s totally your choice. Though so far we have had some gals in great outfits!
If I roll a 3 in the dice game, but the post above is myself, who do I gift?
The person above that. Whoever posted before any of your posts.

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:44 am
~ ~ Find a Table ~ ~

Well now you've made it into the club best find a table to sit at and start enjoying the atmosphere! You never know who you'll meet at the speakeasy so get mingling and chatting with the exotic flappers and bootleggers around you!

Since times are tough economically we'll be giving out gifts to our patrons! The first person to post on every page is guaranteed a prize! Could be something big or something small it's all down to luck.

We want to see our patrons getting to know each other, adding to the atmosphere chatting and doing the Charleston so bumpers will only get a gift for two pages in a row.

So dive into the party atmosphere and your fairy host will start delivering champagne and prizes to your table!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:45 am
~ ~ Watch the show ~ ~

Well it's time to judge our performers! A pretty hard task considering the amount of talent thats been on display the past few weeks!

It's clear that everyone put a lot of effort into there entries so it was very hard to narrow it down. So thank you all! I recommend going through the pages and checking out the other entries as their all amazing!

Voting is now open and our star performer will win the delectably luxurious Somber Speakeasy Bundle, packed full of the dandiest 20's fashions. You have one week to vote!

~ ~ Main Stage ~ ~

Roll up Roll up for the main stage! We've got some high-class dames come to strut their stuff!

1. First up were keeping it classy as Elizabeth of York's sophisticated dame steps up to the mic,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

2. Whats that growling i hear? Seems the king of the jungles about to come to the stage with sachara's fabulous lion tamer!

Reference pic:
User Image

3. Next up we have a raunchy cabaret singer courtesy of madelynheston,

4. As a special treat for you Gal's Post Coital Cookie has arranged for one of the biggest stars of the era to join us! Here's Josephine baker!
User Image

5. As the night comes to a close it's time to give the john's what they want, our sexy burlesque dancer Noryoku Kiyama to step on the stage.

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:46 am
~ ~ Make It Home ~ ~

Well after a long night of jazz and liquor you need to try and make it home safely! But with all that staggering and the hazy smell of moonshine and tobacco still swirling around you it's not going to be easy. But don't fear, I'm here to *Cough* "help" you get home!

I've come up with a simple system to get you home. Just roll a 6 sided dice, and follow my corresponding instructions! You get two rolls a day to improve your chances of getting home.

So roll up, roll a dice, and see where you end up!

1- I arrange for you to get driven home by one of our regulars! What could go wrong?? Oh er they crashed the car. Allow me to compensate you for your minor injuries. Send me a letter with the evidence of your crash.

2- I really am a friendly host. I tuck you safely into a taxi that whisks you home! You didn't think i was going to do anything bad did you?? You've made it home so safely theres no need for me to compensate you. Come back to the speak-easy soon!

3- You decide to walk home, but due to your earlier over indulgence take a wrong turn down a dark alley. you stumble upon an illegal card game, and drunkenly think you can win a hand. Unfortunately you got robbed blind though. Send a gift to the person above you to try cover your debts.

4- You decide to walk home but get confused and end up walking round in a circle, and hour after you left you walk back into the club. Contact the host THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS for a drink on the house before you attempt to leave again.

5- You ask me for help getting home. Of course i'm over joyed to help..... It isn't until the next morning you wake up and realise i've stolen all your fancy clothes! Send THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS a gift of something 1920's inspired. ( search ritzy in the marketplace if you don't know what will please a wonton their)

6- As you leave the club your spotted by a dashing gentleman who is over come by your beauty. Turns out their a big movie producer! they want to put you in a talkie! Since your going to be a big star contact THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS for a million buck bribe to tell all your Hollywood friends to visit the speakeasy.

Rules:
Roll one 6 sided dice.
You can roll twice a day
Do not delete posts. I can see when posts are deleted, if you delete you forfeit your prizes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:49 am
~ ◈ ~ Spin the Champagne Bottle ~ ◈ ~

The evenings drawing to a close here at The Speakeasy, it's almost morning, the crowds thinning, and the empty bottles are stacking up. Time for one last hurrah for our patrons. Time for that classic party game, spin the bottle.

So sip your drink, spin your bottle and try and get a smooch!

~ ◈ ~ How to play ~ ◈ ~

To play simply Use the number generator to generate between 1-10, 3 times. To win you need to get the same number twice in a row.

E.G 2,2,4 or 1,3,3 etc.

The first person to win gets a big smooch from me.

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

azuneko1

Dedicated Giver

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:21 am
This sounds fun. I'd love to join in  
jcyride rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:42 am
This seems fun!  

jcyride

Vegan

16,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:42 am
Time to get the party started
whee
Hopefully we get some acts on the stage soon.

jcyride rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:43 am
heart  

jcyride

Vegan

16,675 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Team Devin 200

The Queen of Purgatory

Sparkling Victory

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:45 am
This looks like it could be fun.  
chocoberrymint rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:47 am
Sounds fun, I'll be back in the morning to see what I rolled/complete the requirement  

chocoberrymint

Lazy Pup

chocoberrymint rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

chocoberrymint

Lazy Pup

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:49 am
Sorry I'm not correctly dressed, just saw the notification. Last roll...edits: umm..so I send a gift to
Literary_Limbo

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces