Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] You're Not My Princess (Llyr & Kiki)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
kuropeco rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:54 pm
He didn't know what kept bringing him back to here, this place that he had had so many less than pleasant encounters. Perhaps it was out of a morbid sense of curiosity combined with an ability to get lost simply walking down the hallway, but either way it was only half intentional that Llyr find himself back in the Haunted House early one afternoon.

On this particular day, he was standing in a large room filled with bookcases. All four walls had floor-to-ceiling shelves that stretched high above his head (which, at above six feet, was already rather tall), and were crammed with all manner of books and papers, none of which were really legible anymore. The writing had long since faded into nonsensical lines and symbols, so now, really, they were just books of pretty pictures.

Llyr found them to be rather nice all the same, and at least this room was slightly less dusty than the hallway (slightly being the operative word). He was standing in one corner of the room wearing his usual draping toga that fell to the floor, hair twisted up in some sort of vague, loose knot on the side of his head that caused several stray strands to fall free and drift over his bare, scaled shoulders.

He currently had a book out and was turning the ancient, aged pages with a long finger, looking at it curiously.

bittiface

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:18 pm
Haunted House duty. She had to visit a Haunted House and patrol for oddities? Kiki squealed in delight. If only her weapon was a camera! Fatal Frame marathons raced through her mind as she walked through the portal, finding herself in front of the house.

It was erie, shrouded in fog, and alluring all the same. Kiki stepped inside and began her mystical journey.

She soon learned that there was no real floor plan. Each room and hallway led to nonsensical locations. She would have to rely on her pendant to escape after all, it seemed. The last room she stepped into held a peculiar fellow. Kiki, a small little woman standing a mere 5 feet tall clad in pink, was filled with uncertain wonder. A pale man in a toga. Clearly he had to be some kind of ghost, right?

<>

She waved a hand. Annabelle's insight was unwanted at the moment. She insisted she sing Sleep Priestess instead for atmosphere. She did.

Kiki summoned her weapon. She needed to eliminate anyone inside, right? Or was it investigate them.... either or.

"Are you a ghost? You live here?" She yelled out suddenly, barely able to contain her excitement.

kuroopu

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:18 pm
Llyr took no notice of the fact that the room he had chosen to occupy had suddenly been occupied with one more person than had been previously. He remained, it seemed, completely within his own world, turning pages of the book he held in his hands until, too old and too decrepit to handle much more, it crumbled to dust that fell through his fingers, piling in a small heap on the dirty hardwood floor.

Llyr stared at this puddle with quite a woebegone expression and it was only then that he noticed the shadow that stretched just on the outskirts of his line of vision. He straightened a little, turning his head, and caught sight of a little ghoul standing just a short distance away; the pink of her clothing was a stark contrast to the dim, dreary House they currently stood in.

"Ah," said Llyr, hesitant and curious at all once, because while he generally favored ghouls over boils when it came to humans (the boils had proved much more hard to handle, much more violent, much more bloodthirsty and cruel), he was still wary of any and all human interaction.

"Ah," he said again, and then, "No, I am not a ghost...I do not think I live here," Llyr added, somewhat musingly, almost talking to himself. "Though I suppose I keep ending up here anyway..."

bittiface

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:27 pm
"Did you know?" She began, smiling and stepping closer with child like bounciness. "That this place is off limits? And what do you mean you think it is? It either is, or isn't. You're kind of wishy washy, eh?"

She grinned, standing close to the boil, her neck craning to see his face.

"Wishy washy for sure. Do you like humans? Do you hate them? This is my first time meeting a Halloween Creature. You're way wimpier than I imagined yo0u'd be."

kuroopu

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:54 pm
Llyr frowned.

"This is our place first," he corrected her, because maybe she was confused, or maybe she was uncertain as to what exactly the House was. "This is the House, this is where...well, there are a lot of things that happen here, but I think it's ours, at least..."

He trailed off, gazing at some fixed point beyond the ghoul's head before turning to look at her again, tilting his head in bemusement at her closeness.

"I am...I do not know what I think of humans," said Llyr sadly. "Most I have met are quite mean..."

bittiface

Bittiface rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:45 pm
"We're mean? Is that why then?" Was that why they tortured them so relentlessly? No, she knew why. She knew it was simply their nature. She'd read it in the library. These creatures were born from Humans. Human Fear. In order to survive, they continued to scare.

But of course, if a few scares now and then were all it was, Hunters wouldn't exist.

"Well... sorry bro. But I got a bone to pick with you and your kind. I don't like you. I hate you." She jabbed the end of her weapon at his chest, her neck craning to look up at him.

"It's only natural that we'd hate you. You only exist to scare us. So, really, you all just need to die."

Humans were the good guys. Hunters were heroes. Halloween was the enemy to be defeated. And then, this Princess would find her happily ever after.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:41 pm
Llyr looked utterly woebegone at this very direct and sudden proclamation, not to mention the weapon that was thrust towards him. He took a step backwards, his chest rising and falling as he struggled to keep the memories rising inside of his head. Almost automatically, it seemed, his hand lifted and rested upon the beaded necklace at his throat, and it seemed to bring him some sort of comfort, Llyr's shoulders relaxing just the slightest.

"I do not want to die, though," he said sadly. "I do not want to be killed by you, that is not very nice. Why do you keep coming in here and trying to kill us? I have done nothing to you, I am just..."

He trailed off, seemingly lost in thought, and then said again, almost absently, "I am just Llyrendil."

bittiface

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:41 am
"Well, I didn't come here for no reason." She growled. She'd expected different. She'd expected malice, and confidence. She'd expected evil. Was this boy playing with her? Were Halloween students just dumb little toddlers?

She huffed, disappointed. Her grand fight, gone.

She lowered her weapon, flicking the man in the forehead with her finger. "Wimpy loser. I wanted to show you what real Fear is."

kuroopu

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas