Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayer for my Pastor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jewelies

Friendly Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:45 pm
Hiii.

So...one of the pastors of our church and her husband are currently away in Africa, and will be until the...25th, I believe? Possibly the 26th. They are on a missions trip for a freedom conference there, where they will be helping thousands upon thousands of people come to Christ and to be set free and be healed as well.

I'm just wondering if any of ya'll could please help cover them in prayer while they are away. Pray that they would be kept safe, and that God would help keep them energized and up to the task. Also if you could, please pray that they would receive all that God has for them in this, that the enemy wouldn't be able to hinder anything that they have been called to do and/or learn while they are there.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:24 pm
I will pray for them. wink  

Angelus1987

Friendly Citizen

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:24 pm
Dear God,

I am praying that pastors that you sent will do everything for Your glory alone. Let them be humble and let their words & actions be only from You. Support them in all their needs and protect them from any harm coming their way.
Let the nations be glad of the good news and accept You as Savior wholeheartedly.

In Jesus name, I pray
Amen  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:47 am
God, as these beloved of yours go out to teach those that are waiting to hear The Good News, allow them open doors, and that the words they speak find open hearts ready to receive. Please let the Holy Spirit guide them, and protect them while they are in a world that is often very intimidating in its hostility towards anyone who belongs to you. I ask in your Son, Jesus name. Amen.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces