Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:06 am
Z O D I A C

User Image

Long ago, God told all the animals he was throwing a banquet tomorrow, and not to be late. The mischievous rat told his neighbor, the cat, that the banquet was the day after tomorrow. So, the next day, all the animals lined up for the banquet, and the rat rode there all the way on the ox's back.

All the animals had fun, except for the cat, who was at home sleeping and dreaming for a banquet that would never come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Years after the original Fruits Basket story the curse has spread farther than the Soma family.It becomes a troublesome case when humans begin find out their secret.Can they keep it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C H A R A C T E R S

•Rat-(empty)
•Cat-(empty)
•Ox-(empty)
•Dragon-({or seahorse}empty)
•Monkey-(empty)
•Snake-(empty)
•Pig-({or boar}Empty)
•Dog-(empty)
•Rabbit-(empty)
•Tiger-(empty)
•Rooster-(empty)
•Horse-(empty)
•Sheep-(empty)

•Humans:
-
-
-
-
-
(Endless numbers of people can be human)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PM me your profile, don't post on this tread! I'm going to post them in one area !!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:08 am
~R U L E S~

1. NO GOD MODDING!! No autohitting, autoblocking, and thinking you know everything about everyone. Remember everyone has limits to what they can and can't do.
2. Follow Gaia TOS.
3. Please be respectful towards your fellow roleplayers, do not talk bad about them, or call them out in OOC. If you have a problem with a character, please send me a PM, and I will notify them. Of if you feel that you can handle it without being rude, send them a PM telling them of the stuff.
4. I do like romance, but I would love it even more if it is kept to PG-13, if you want to do anymore than that please take it to PM's, or timeskip.
5. Please fill out your entire profile please. Be original, and write out about your character to the best of your abilities.
6. Be active in the roleplay, I want to see at least a paragraph(Five detailed sentences), any one liners and you will be given a strike. Please wait for two other people to post before you write your next post, make sure you know what is going on. Mind your grammar and spelling.
7. Post at least once every one-two days, if you're going to be gone for longer than that, please notify the others so that we won't leave you behind, and also that your in a situation that won't get the rest of the group stuck in the roleplay.
8. Have fun!!! ^•^  

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100

akisuko

Demonic Associate

8,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:09 am
~A C C E P T E D P R O F I L E S~
+
~C O D E~

Image:

Name:

Zodiac member or Human: (If zodiac member, What animal?)

Dislikes:

Personality:

Bio:

(Add anything else if you wanna.)

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out