Submit

Gold?
  Yes.
View Results

astucity

Borg

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:37 am
I figured I would do the introduction thing. smile

My name is Kelly and I am 36 years old. I have been on Gaia since 2005, but just recently came back and holy wow inflation. surprised

I'm married, have two daughters, and work full time doing data entry/customer service. I do eventually want to get my business management degree.

On Gaia I was pretty much bored and it became a money sink because all I would do is dress my avatar and that's about it.

I joined this guild to have something else to do and hopefully get excited about the site again.

I also have a thing for changing my house every other day, too. I'm looking to move into a neighborhood in Durem if anyone has spaces available for invites. I didn't particularly want to start my own neighborhood.

I'll stop rambling now. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:44 pm
User Image

I'm sure you'll find this guild a fun and great place to be. I'm often found in the game room, though I sometime sneak out into other places. mrgreen  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:20 am
Welcome to GGG! I'm more of a lurker in this guild, but I do post on occasion. My place is in Durem and there's plenty of openings available. Quote me if you'd like me to send you an invite. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:22 am
Eileen50
Welcome to GGG! I'm more of a lurker in this guild, but I do post on occasion. My place is in Durem and there's plenty of openings available. Quote me if you'd like me to send you an invite. 3nodding

Thank you!

I'd also like an invite. wink  

astucity

Borg

astucity

Borg

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:23 am
Nei1
User Image

I'm sure you'll find this guild a fun and great place to be. I'm often found in the game room, though I sometime sneak out into other places. mrgreen

Thank you for the welcome. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:08 am
astucity
Eileen50

Thank you!

Apparently it's not possible to send out random housing invites. You need to be on my friend's list in order for me to do so. I've sent a friend request to you, and after your acceptance, I can then send you that invite to my neighborhood. 3nodding  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

astucity

Borg

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:41 am
Eileen50
astucity
Eileen50

Thank you!

Apparently it's not possible to send out random housing invites. You need to be on my friend's list in order for me to do so. I've sent a friend request to you, and after your acceptance, I can then send you that invite to my neighborhood. 3nodding

Thank you!

I don't mind friend requests. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:44 am
astucity
Eileen50
astucity
Eileen50

Thank you!

Thank you!

I don't mind friend requests. wink

That's cool. I've sent out housing invite, so good luck moving! wink  

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:37 am
astucity

I noticed your place isn't in my [Towns 2 - Durem] neighborhood yet, and was wondering if you received my housing invite? My smartphone there isn't showing any outstanding invites, so I can try sending you another, if you'd like. 3nodding  
Introduction Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games