Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] So we meet again (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:24 pm
It had been a couple of days since the 'incident' with Riyo and Titus still didn't feel completely safe leaving his dorm. The only problem was his foxfires were in need of food and he wasn't sure he could handle those tiny pleading eyes coupled with their continuous whimpers. So to avoid the whole thing the nightmare demon adorned his coat and left his dorm to run an errand.

At first glance from the third floor the parking lot seemed to be free of her bike. That meant she was out. If his luck held he would be able to get out to his car and leave without being noticed.

He headed down the stairs and out of the dorm at a casual but hurried pace, his hands fumbling in his pocket to find his keys. Keys, keys where were the keys?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:38 pm
The sound of a loud 'zoom' echoed over the horizon. A blur of black and red swiftly approached the lot and practically slid into it's own little parking space just a row over. The engine kicked off, the cat helmet-clad rider carefully dismounting her ride. At the very least, she'd changed out of her uniform at the cafe, but her biker outfit wasn't much better. Oh yeah, you better believe she bought herself one. You didn't just ride something cool looking like a b***h. You owned the look.

It sounded like she was humming something as she took the helmet off, her hair carefully pinned in a bun, which she almost immediately took down.

And then she noticed Titus.

Cue deer in headlights stare.

And then panic as she turned into a butterfingers just as she was plotting a hasty retreat. Oh, there went the keys and helmet.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:55 pm
The roar of an engine had caught his attention and Titus' eyes grew a little wide. He fumbled harder trying to get his keys out of his pocket but as with Riyo his hands were suddenly all thumbs. As soon as the keys left his pocket he struggled to keep a hold of them until he finally sent them flying into the bushes behind his car.

"s**t."

He turned cautiously reminding himself to just play cool. He could handle this and there was a small chance it wasn't even Riyo at all. There was no reason to get emba- what was she wearing?

The nightmare demon had turned to find the feline in what amounted to a cat suit in his mind and blinked a few times trying to push memories back with no avail. At least his brain hadn't completely abandoned him and he was able to scrounge up some sort of snarky remark. "I thought you said you worked at the maid cafe not an S and M bar."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:07 pm
Riyo struggled to reclaim her items from the ground, his comment causing her ears to perk and tail to frizz out. She was hoping he would just go on his merry way, and completely missed the part where his keys flew into the bushes. "I-its called being aerodynamic, you ********." She mumbled. "I can't wear my uniform on this! If I did, it would-" She stopped herself, her face redder than the accents on the bike. "Nevermind, don't think about it!" A sudden recollection reminded her there was a jacket in the backpack with her uniform. She threw the bag on the bike seat and scavenged for it.

"I'm still not sure I can talk to you after... What happened." She had a hard enough time saying 'what happened' without recalling said past events and losing her cool.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:18 pm
Titus' eyes widened a little further when he thought she might actually describe what would happen. Thankfully she stopped herself but that didn't keep his mind from imagining. Damnit brain give it a rest.

"After what happened?" She almost made it sound like it was his fault. Or at least that was the conclusion Titus came to. "Hey, don't blame me. I don't have complete control over what happens. It just happens!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:24 pm
Riyo's eyes narrowed, still focusing on the backpack as she pulled her jacket out.

"Oh, so... So what? You just carry a loaded gun around all day and it could potentially go off in any direction?!" Yes, back to the gun metaphor, because it was perfect for public conversation.

The ghoul adorned the jacket quickly and stuffed her hands in her pockets. Hey, what was... What was that hanging out?

Oh s**t.

Riyo may or may not have hastily stuffed her garter belt back into the backpack.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:32 pm
"Yes!" Wait... "I mean no, its not like that! Can we drop the gun reference." Titus was getting flustered trying to explain.

"I don't know what will set me off. It can be anything. A brisk breeze, a-" A garter belt. He stared at the article before Riyo managed to shove it back in her bag. Without finishing his sentence he coughed into his hand like he had gotten something in his throat and promptly turned around and headed to the bushes behind his car.

Yes, he was going to find his keys. That was totally what he was doing and not trying to hide anything. "Whatever, you wouldn't understand."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:49 pm
A shame. Looked like the gun references would cease. I had at least 30 other things I could say that applied to this situation.

Riyo grew more agitated the more Titus attempted to explain. "Oh, so it wasn't a big deal then. A warm summer breeze sets you off, huh?" She zipped her backpack and threw it over her shoulder, carefully plucking her keys off the ground.

Finally lifting her eyes as the boil turned away. Not understand? Hell no she didn't understand! Her helmet was carefully left on the bike seat as she walked over to him. "Y-you don't know that!" Okay well, no. At least right now she didn't understand completely, but Riyo was not a complete stranger to the ideas of what went on behind closed doors. Yeah, she pretended to be, but c'mon. A whole shelf of romance novels did not equal ignorance in this situation.

"What are you doing, anyways? Is there something in that bush?" She peered over his shoulder to see if there was some minipet hiding in there or something.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:45 pm
"I feel in this case that yeah, I probably do." At least he was 98% certain that was the case. Even if girls did suffer from the same urges there was no physical evidence to betray them as far as he knew.

To her question he sighed a little. "Looking for my keys." Looking for his keys and hiding said betrayal. At least this time he was pretty sure he could get himself under control quickly. She wasn't sitting in his lap in a questionable outfit.

Trying to push the brush aside to look he realized quickly that it was covered in thorns which bit into the small amount of skin exposed on his hand. He drew back quickly looking at the scratches with frustration. "It's a little horny." Wait. "THORNY!" Sorry, not sorry.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:09 pm
Riyo folded her arms and huffed at his assurance that she wouldn't understand. "Whatever." She mumbled, fairly sure that she could if he explained it.

Not that she really wanted him to, because holy s**t.

"How did your keys get in the bush?" She asked, brows furrowing as he pulled his hand back.

Wow that really happened. Good old Freudian slips.

"S-seriously?" It was almost sad. The feline gave him a pat on the shoulder and sighed in frustration. "I'll get your keys. Just hold my backpack." She shoved the bag into his hands, luckily missing his 'happy to see her' salute, and poofed into a small black cat with long legs. She was pretty sure in a smaller form she'd have a much easier time reaching them than he would.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:48 pm
"They fell out of my pocket." Which was true but mostly not true at the same time.

Titus' brows furrowed when Riyo patted his shoulder before shoving her bag in his hands. Trying to be casual about it he immediately held it in front of himself to hide his little soldier who was still standing at attention. Thankfully he was on his way from full salute to at ease.

He watched the feline as she transformed into her small cat state before turning back to look at the bushes. "I think I see them in the middle."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:04 pm
Fell out of his pocket? Yeah, okay.

The small cat carefully climbed her way into the thorny bush, her steps thoughtful and calculated as her slitted eyes focused on the shiny keyring just ahead. Of course they were hooked on thorns. Why wouldn't they be?

"Might take a second." She certainly wasn't going to just lunge for them and hope that everything was alright. These thorns were sharp as hell!

"Couldn't have dropped these in a less hornier bush, could you?" The cat grumbled, grabbing the ring with her teeth and tugging.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:20 pm
Titus grumbled when she made a jab at his word slip earlier. "I could try if you want the challenge but I would be a little concerned about what it would look like. If you can't handle this," He gestured very vaguely at himself. "Then I don't think you could handle an erotic shrubbery."

Jack, he just wanted her to hurry up so that he could get his keys and go. He was feeling much more normal now but the risk was still there.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:29 pm
Riyo truly hadn't wanted to think about that. She glanced up at him through the thorns and froze at the mention of being 'unable to handle him'. He was right about one thing though. Erotic shrubbery was completely out of her league.

Carefully, she pushed herself up just a little higher to unhook the ring instead of using force that would undoubtedly throw her back and be her demise. Success!

"I... I could handle you." Was her muffled response with the keys in her mouth. Of course the way she meant it and the way it came out were two completely different things.

"I don't think you could handle me, though." Now to get back out. Baby steps, Riyo. Baby steps.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:49 pm
REPORTING FOR DUTY, MAJOR!

Yeah, Titus obviously took Riyo's words completely the wrong way. He shifted uncomfortable keeping the backpack where nothing could be seen. Riyo was really going to have to work to get it back.

"Yeah, you proved you could handle me real well, Miss Nose Bleed." Titus huffed. "I haven't exactly had the best experiences so excuse me if I don't act appropriately." Though that alone was still more information than he wanted to give.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff