Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Mentor PRP] Make A Man Outta U (Titus / Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:54 pm
As soon as Titus had signed up, Hel had swooped in and claimed him as a mentee. Good. Awesome. The reaper had sent him a text telling him to meet her at the entrance to the reaper dorm gardens at 11 AM, but was there well before the time. Hel sat on top of the large stone wall next to the gate, swinging her feet. She was deep in thought, her elbows resting on her knees as she rested head in her palm.

She was taking this seriously, and she was thinking of how she could help the demon.

She felt that taking the same approach she had with Leo wouldn't exactly suit him. She honestly didn't think Titus would find much value in keeping a notebook of values, and thus it'd be a waste of both of their time...but yet there was a small nagging part of her that said he should do it, too, because it felt like Titus didn't have a solid list of words and values to live by...

Hrm.

She also wondered if at some point, she should ever have both of her mentees train together...Hrm. She wasn't sure she wanted to do that to poor Leo, who would most likely be a great sport, and Titus, who would most likely not...but...buuut...

She'd see.

She'd wait to see how this first meeting would go.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:06 pm
It had taken far less hounding for Titus to sign up than he would have expected. He was almost disappointed in himself but there was always a chance he could turn this around and make Hel regret that she had ever suggested such a thing. The only problem he faced now was the meeting place. Really? The reaper dorms? If there wasn't a bigger black hole in the universe.

As a bit of payback Titus decided to stroll in fashionably late. What good would it do him to show up on time. That would mean he was eager for the whole thing. So instead of being there at 11AM he showed up at 11:15AM. Yeah, take that Hel. He really would have waited longer but he had gotten bored.

He at least knew where the gardens were, though he had done his best to avoid the reaper dorm. He passed the gate and looked around not seeing Hel at first and wondering if she had ditched him only to spot her on top of the large stone wall.

In what looked like a casual leap, Titus used his wings to take him to the top of the wall where he landed not far from Hel. "So what do you have in mind, oh wise one? Should I reflect on my life and my deepest regrets? Because let me tell you this is on the list."

Lucyal
To defeat the huns?

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:37 pm
Hel was still trapped in thought, but while she was, she knew something was off. Like...she was waiting longer than she should be...Hrm. HRM. The reaper fished down the front of her shirt for her phone, and checked the time.

Her brow twitched.

Mother fu--

Oh.

There he was. Hel dropped the phone back down the front of her shirt and immediately lept to her feet. She easily maintained her balance on top of the wall, having been up here plenty of times before, and her brows were knitted lightly as she stared at Titus. She then knelt and snapped her leg out, aiming to sweep the Demon off his feet by taking him out at the shins with a low kick.

"I said meet here at eleven. It is more than fifteen minutes pass that time. I have s**t to do, Titus, and since you want to take up time, I will return the favor. This meeting length will now be doubled." She cocked her hips to a side and rested her fists on them, staring at him, wherever he had landed after that quick attack on him. "If you do not want that to happen again, I suggest you arrive on time, if not a bit early."

Since when did Hel get so serious business...

She then, finally, grinned. "But ya, I do want you to reflect on your life. I want to know what your goals are and where you would like to be upon graduation." Hel of course, was already expecting the smart a** answers to come first. "The longer you want to stall by being a smart a**, the longer I will keep this meeting going as well...so, it is in your best interest to be honest now."

Inu-Mitsu
YES : D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:17 am
Titus didn't even have time to make a startled noise though his facial expression was currently up to speed as his legs were taking out from under him. He started to fall back but only managed to bounce off the top of the wall before tumbling over into the bushes below.

Groaning in pain he looked up at the reaper on the wall, discontent now written on his face. "If you have s**t to do how does it even make sense that you would double the time?" He barked, grumbling shortly after when she gave him the stipulation to keep this from happening again. "Fine."

"I would like to be a little less bruised upon graduation." Titus flailed trying to get out of the bush, long legs trying to find some sort of footing. It didn't really help matters that his horns were caught on a couple of branches. Jack damnit.

He took a deep breath when he realized he wasn't getting anywhere fast and that Hel was also going to extend their little get together time. Crossing his arms trying to look defiant he closed his eyes, still lounging in the bushes like that was what he meant to do. "I don't know I never really gave it a lot of thought." And that actually sounded like an honest answer. Titus didn't really know where he wanted to be because he didn't know what he wanted to do. Family stuff was out because his sister and half brother had that under control so there was nothing left for him but to just flounder around in life.

Lucyal

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:46 pm
Hel just grinned, because Titus did have a valid point, but it was because she was teaching him a lesson, did she keep increasing their time. Whatever she needed to do later, would just have to be done way later...and she'd be cursing his name while she did so in favor of teaching him now.

The reaper jumped down from the wall, clearing the bushes Titus had fallen into with ease. She landed on her feet with a chuckle. "That is a very legitimate goal." She replied. Not wanting to be bruised. "We shall add it to the list." The reaper then stared at the demon stuck in the bushes. Oh jeepers. The ghoul climbed on in, and starting pulling on branches to get them away from the demon's horns. One hand came up and rapped a knuckle on one of his horns. "Do these ever piss you off? They get caught on so many things, ya?"

While working to get Titus out of the bushes, she continued. "Alright." There was no teasing and no taunting about his lack of plans. "So let us think and talk about it now, then! What are activities you enjoy doing that you could see yourself improving on and spinning into a career? I shall give you some examples. A friend loves wood working, so he is opening up a shop in town and taking his craft to a bigger scale. Another friend loves to be on the water and row. He is going to be a ferrymen for the Charon Company and transport cargo once...er...if--" She chuckled. "He graduates."

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:39 pm
"You have no idea." He struggled to get dressed in the morning. That alone was a challenge he faced daily. The horns that were now over his shoulders presented a whole new problem to wardrobe ensemble.

As soon as Hel had managed to break away enough branches Titus sat up and flailed to get out of the bushes on his own. He brushed himself off, picking away at the twigs still stuck in his hair.

With another grumble Titus closed his eyes and tried to think, concentrating on the things he liked. "Can heckling people be made into a career?" He tried to dive deeper but there really wasn't a whole lot he enjoyed. "I don't know I like video games..." He was really coming up with a blank, maybe he was useless. His father always thought so though his Uncle reassured him it wasn't true.

"I don't mind fighting." He continued. What he really meant was he could take a beating. There were often not a lot of award winning punches coming from his end but half the time he got in a fight was because he had pissed someone off. At least with the addition of horns he had a lot more protection. His head was as hard as a rock now.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:22 pm
As soon as Titus managed to get out, Hel hopped out of the bushes, and brushed herself off. She picked off random leaves and a random caterpillar mini before depositing it safely back onto a leaf on a bush. "Ya, it can, actually!" Hel grinned a bit. "You could be a loan shark." That was a bit of a tease, but it was also a job where heckling people was a thing...Hel nodded her head a bit, and rocked idly on her feet for a moment, a hand coming up to rub her chin.

"Do not mind fighting...huh? Well, a body guard is an option! A mercenary is a path as well! Hired for a skill set to carry out tasks..." Hel hummed a bit. "I will teach you to fight well. That way, you will at least have something to fall back on." She cracked her knuckles. "Also...if it takes some more time to figure it out, Titus, that is alright." Hel smiled. "I truly did not have an idea of what I wanted until later in my time here."

Inu-Mitsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:23 pm
"A loan shark?" Titus thought about it. His family employed a few loan sharks. They weren't the most liked people.

It could work.

"I guess any of those could work," He admitted, though he eyed the reaper wearily when she cracked her knuckles. "So what did you have in mind to teach me now?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:19 pm
"Ya..." Hel looked at Titus funny. "But you do not sound passionate about it, so do not bank on it! It is just something you could possibly fall back on while you are figuring out what it is you truly want to do, ya?" That being said, Hel took some steps back from the demon, and got into a battle ready position. She bent her knees a bit and raised her arms, making fists.

"Remember one of the main goals of this mentorship is for me to teach you a battle technique. That being said, it has been quite a while since I last fought with you, so I need to gauge where you are again!" She grinned a bit. "So come at me! I want you to strike me three times in succession! Come now! Hop to it!"

Quote:

Roll your battle dice!

You must hit Hel 3 times in a row!

You have successfully completed this task once you have hit her three times in a row. Quote me for my next post once this task is done!

Inu-Mitsu

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 3 Total: 4 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:36 pm
It had honestly been a while since Titus had trained with anyone. He watched Hel fall into a battle stance and made a face before he did the same. "Don't cry when I manage to land a blow. I won't hold back."

But he was apparently mostly talk as he tried to land his first punch and missed. "I'm just rusty."  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:54 pm
He prepared himself this time, coming back around with a quick jab that landed pretty squarely where he wanted. He took a step back, gathering himself in preparation for his next attack. It was surprising. He felt pretty confident about his chances for once.  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:55 pm
Titus came in quick from the side but did a feint and a follow up with another jab. And actually surprised his roleplayer when he landed another hit. Like no seriously this s**t doesn't happen its unreal. Titus had apparently gained some skills from playing video games and was showing them off now.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-16)

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:57 pm
Titus was calculating his next move as he stepped away. He had been lucky so far but he didn't want that streak to end. It was probably rare for him to not be mouthing off but it seemed like he actually had his head in the game as he stepped forward again.

He used his wings to give him a boost forward to help with his speed but instead of throwing a punch he threw out a kick and landed the last blow.

With a rather smug look on his face, Titus fell back and got into a relaxed stance. "There, piece of cake."

Lucyal
I am so surprised. Really.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:46 pm
"Ya, uh huh." Hel grinned a bit, and then braced herself. Actually, if the reaper remembered correctly, Titus uh...sucked. She was prepping herself that this might take a while--

So imagine her surprise when Titus quickly managed to land three hits in succession, and not only that, but decent ones as well. The reaper adjusted her body and arms here and there to catch his punches and kicks. Hel narrowed her eyes at him, a bit suspiciously. They had confirmed earlier that Titus didn't go out and do things...so the possibility that he had been training...?

Slim to none.

So was it luck, then?

Hrm.

Hel was going to make him do this next time, just to be certain.

"Alright...this gives me a feel of your fighting style, again. So I will work on a training regimen for you for our next meetings...in the mean time..." Hel fished down the front of her shirt, looking for something. After a moment, she found it, and produced an egg that fit in the middle of her palm. She held it out to the demon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"For the other part of my mentorship! You will hatch and bond with a mini-pet companion that, once full grown, will be able to carry and deliver what you ask it to! Within reason, ya? You had better take care good care of this, Titus, or else."

Inu-Mitsu

Lucyal
Crew

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:06 pm
Titus noticed the eye squint but merely brushed it off. Whatever he was fabulous. "You don't have to hold back your praise, I know I'm pretty awesome." He dusted off the sleeve of his jacket like he was making a show of it when he noticed Hel doing something strange. His brows furrowed deeper as she continued to dig down the front of her shirt uncertain where her sentence was going to go with her actions.

Color him surprised but he certainly didn't expect an egg when she pulled her hand back out. He didn't know whether to be relieved or concerned.

"Did your breasts just lay an egg?" He stared at it for a moment as she held it out to him before taking a deep breath and reaching it. Though it was obvious he was forcing himself to do it. "You know this would actually explain a lot if this is how you stuff your bras. It seemed odd for someone so short to have such big knockers."

He held the egg in one hand, staring down at it with a frown before looking back up at Hel. "Alright, alright I get it. You break it you bought it."  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff