Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let's talk desserts
  Chocolate
  Cake
  Cookies
  I scream, you scream, we ALL scream for ice cream!
  PIE
View Results

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:47 pm
Hey, lovely ladies.

Soooo I've begun to engage in kissing this summer. (I'm 22; I've been kissed before but haven't participated much until recently.) And it just seems kind of weird to me.

I've talked with a couple of other girls who feel the same way, so I'm curious: what do y'all think about kissing? Is it kind of weird? Is it truly a magical moment with your hair swirling around you in the clouds as the movies paint it? Is it two members of the genus homo exchanging DNA? What are your thoughts? =)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:28 pm
I think it really depends on the person, kissing is a really sweet thing to do with someone you care about. razz Me and my boyfriend don't ever tongue kiss though, we both find it equally gross. (we're both in our 20s hahaha)  

Haiku

Bashful Kitten

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:10 pm
I find kissing to be much more intimate than sex.

When I was 12 and my (way older) cousin was screwing me, he never really kissed me the way lovers would kiss. Maybe tongue me here and there, but no real kissing sessions.

When I was older I didn't date much so I never really kissed anyone enough that I could judge what good kissing is.

When Nick and I first kissed, it was more of a challenge kiss than anything else. We were watching "The Princess Bride" and got to the part about the five greatest kisses the world has ever known, yada yada. I don't quite remember who started the kiss, but something certainly started there. It just felt right.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:40 pm
I find kissing gross, at least when tongue is involved. Then again I haven't had my first kiss yet sooooo  

Meninist

Magical Sex Symbol

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:06 am
Chemism

Completely agree with you. c: I suppose I should add that yes, I find shorter kisses more enjoyable. The longer ones when tongue becomes involved are the ones that I find more weird. Not gross, necessarily (he's very good about it), just weird.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:09 am
La Belle Gigi

Sorry to hear about your cousin. :c I have a lot of respect for you overcoming that.

That is a FANTASTIC first kiss (with Nick) story! Rewriting the top 5, eh? =P

Hersheydudette

Lady RegaIia

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:23 am
Kisses that are just a short, sweet peck on the lips are always cute! A long time before I shared my first romantic kiss with somebody, I was kissing my friends (in a platonic way ofc ofc) when greeting them and whatnot, which is common in our cultures! It's always interesting to see different cultural perspectives on kissing!

And personally, I don't find french kissing weird or gross. I find it to be quite beautiful! It doesn't matter to me if I'm in a serious relationship with the person or if it's just a meaningless fling, it's always fun/enjoyable with somebody I'm attracted to! ..... Unless they're a bad kisser... emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:58 pm
Hersheydudette

Sorry to hear about your cousin. :c I have a lot of respect for you overcoming that.

Thanks. Although TBH the sex was good. It was the way my parents treated me when they found out that sucked blue monkey balls.

Hersheydudette

That is a FANTASTIC first kiss (with Nick) story! Rewriting the top 5, eh? =P

I can't compare ours to anyone elses' wink but yeah, it was kind of a sign of things to come. (Also, "The Princess Bride" is awesome!)  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Dark_Contortion

Mewling Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:07 pm
I think kissing is ok, it looks weird to me though. I can imagine it would feel weird, but I don't really have a say on that since I haven't kissed anyone yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:33 am
Kissing was awful when I started! It's because, like anything sexual, it takes practice to be any good at it, and it's always awkward the first time you do it with a person.

I thought french kissing was gross when I first did it because the guy who was kissing me had NO IDEA what he was doing.

Eventually you learn a rhythm that you like, and it will change slightly with every person. It's a sort of conversation, and you need to learn how to balance dominance and submission in a way that allows you to create a new rhythm with a new partner.

There are some people that I've liked kissing, and some that I haven't. I always kiss because I like it, and some of that is oral fixation. You certainly don't have to do it if you're not enjoying it.  

johnlennonandcupcakes

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:04 am
Just like with sex it takes the right person, practice, and communication to be enjoyable. Kissing is incredibly intimate for us.

Skimmed over a post about being 12 and having good sex with a cousin. What? emotion_0A0

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games