Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayers and positive thoughts, please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:51 am
Garland-Green
Arachnoia
Garland-Green
Arachnoia
Feeling just... overwhelmed. A year after being hit by that drunk driver, I have been called to testify in court in California against him as a witness... My boyfriend may also have to go, since he was driving my jeep at the time.

Please pray for my partner and I that this process goes smoothly... I get anxiety of going to court and due to being a victim in a domestic violence case with an ex-bf years ago and my experiences with the justice system.

This accident played a hand in derailing my life and being in physical agony and emotional anguish over the past year has taken a toll on me... I am sorry I reach out so often for your thoughts and prayers. My life has been messy for awhile and I just can't wait for all of this to be put behind me so I can pick up the pieces sad

Update: It looks like the court is trying the guy for a felony since this was his second DUI. Luckily I don't have to go due to short notice on the suponea and being in another state.

Great that you did not have to go. ^^ I will be praying for you.

Thank you, brother! emotion_hug

I am really thankful and relieved I didn't have to go either... Though, the DA did warn my attorney that I may have to attend if they do not settle the case on Thursday. I don't mind going... I just need more notice than 6 days, lol. My attorney said that's why I didn't have to go... The suponea was unenforceable due to not being given plenty of notice and it also has to go through my state's jurisdiction before they can serve it.

Sorry for throwing all that out there... You just never know when you might need to know this stuff. It gets complicated and I would be completely lost if I didn't have my attorney... Been dealing with these accident cases for three years now.

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as well!

emotion_hug It is not a problem sister!

It is a privilege to get to pray for people so don't worry about asking us too frequently to pray for you. You are doing us a service too in asking.

James 5:16
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

Thank you again for responding...

I am so thankful to everyone that has responded and offered kind words of reassurance and guidance. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:44 am
Feeling very weak lately. In spirit and in health.

If anyone has kind words or wants to chat, please feel free to message me. Thank you heart  

olisea

Muse

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:58 am
I didn't want to make a new thread... I am sorry I have not been around.

If you are reading this, please say a quick prayer on my behalf. Still in nursing school, trying to get through it despite not feeling well. Receiving a lot of attacks, especially from family members and friends. I don't understand it...

Please pray for my protection and for strength... To weather through this nursing program and get to a safer and comfortable place in life.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:23 am
Arachnoia

If you are reading this, please say a quick prayer on my behalf. Still in nursing school, trying to get through it despite not feeling well. Receiving a lot of attacks, especially from family members and friends. I don't understand it...

Please pray for my protection and for strength... To weather through this nursing program and get to a safer and comfortable place in life.

█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂ ▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █

Prayed for you, sis! emotion_hug
I am so happy to know a sister in Christ that is pursuing a career in Nursing! If this is God's will for you, no matter the struggles you face, He will see you through just like He has for me!
Definitely get into His Word and rest in Him, for He is your greatest Comforter.
May our Heavenly Father protect and guide you in all your ways. emotion_bigheart

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:06 am
Spirit Reborn
Arachnoia

Prayed for you, sis! emotion_hug
I am so happy to know a sister in Christ that is pursuing a career in Nursing! If this is God's will for you, no matter the struggles you face, He will see you through just like He has for me!
Definitely get into His Word and rest in Him, for He is your greatest Comforter.
May our Heavenly Father protect and guide you in all your ways. emotion_bigheart

Praying for ya, girl!! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:09 am
                had a little prayer for your wellbeing and success with your Nursing course heart i know how you feel though, i'm not doing too well spiritually either. sad

Pickled Cactus

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:54 pm
Arachnoia

Pickled Cactus

I will keep both of you in my prayers. Honestly I too could use some prayer...Technically we all can, but yeah. I hope you feel better soon Arachnoia.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:28 am
I want to thank everyone for their prayers. It seems one of the big puzzle pieces in my faltering health is related to Diabetes, or Diabetes 1.5 (not 1 or 2).

I still need to be formerly diagnosed. Thanks to a random glucose reading in my nursing lab glass, they found I was very hypoglycemic (low sugar). After purchasing a glucose meter, my reading's have been as low as 55 and as high as 300. Very unstable and this can be very damaging to the body.

Diabetes runs in my family... I would honestly recommend everyone have a glucose meter available in their house. Even if you do not intend to use it all the time, it is good to see what can cause sugar spikes in your diet and to avoid those foods.

Diabetes is one of the complications that my mom passed away from... So this is a rude awakening, but also a welcome one because now I can finally take the steps I need to heal my body.  

olisea

Muse

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:35 pm
I wish I could stop being sickly sweatdrop I apologize I have not been as active as usual.

Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for keeping me in yours heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:58 am
My grandmother unfortunately caught my respiratory virus and is now very ill...

I am hardly passing any of my classes due to lasting complications from the virus. So stressed... I can't afford to repeat another semester.

Please keep my family and I in your thoughts and prayers during this time.

Thank you heart  

olisea

Muse

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:36 am
neuroseas

I am hardly passing any of my classes due to lasting complications from the virus. So stressed... I can't afford to repeat another semester.

Thank you heart

That was really terrible to hear. I am sorry...
I will pray for you both.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:52 am
Garland-Green
neuroseas

Thank you heart

That was really terrible to hear. I am sorry...
I will pray for you both
A young man in the youth group I assist with (15-16 years old) had to have heart surgery yesterday. I have not heard anything about his recovery yet.

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:05 pm
TsukikuroiMai

A young man in the youth group I assist with (15-16 years old) had to have heart surgery yesterday. I have not heard anything about his recovery yet.

Keeping him in my prayers heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:18 pm
neuroseas
TsukikuroiMai

A young man in the youth group I assist with (JT Foster, 15-16 years old) had to have heart surgery yesterday. I have not heard anything about his recovery yet.

The church bulletin had 'JT Foster - recovering from surgery' this morning, so happy and praising God that he seems to have made it through well.  

TsukikuroiMai

Naughty Fox

13,490 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Dressed Up 200

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:08 pm
TsukikuroiMai
neuroseas
TsukikuroiMai

A young man in the youth group I assist with (JT Foster, 15-16 years old) had to have heart surgery yesterday. I have not heard anything about his recovery yet.

The church bulletin had 'JT Foster - recovering from surgery' this morning, so happy and praising God that he seems to have made it through well.

I am glad to hear he is recovering, and will keep him in my prayers.

neuroseas

I will also pray for your and your grandmother.  
Prayer Requests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff