Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Prayers and positive thoughts, please Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:00 pm
Sorry, guys... Just an update. Not sure who else to talk to. I am not sure anything can be said or done about my situation.

Trying to keep my head up. My partner of 4 years and I broke up. Due to the stress of everything; my health, school, and everything in between my mental state has not been stable. There certainly is more to the story. I do take responsibility for my part in the relationship not working out. It just wasn't healthy for us. And he clearly wasn't happy with me or the fact my depression was straining the relationship. So I made the hard choice of pushing him away, which eventually led to the break up.

I am still in nursing school, struggling to pass. Finals are coming and I am on the border with my grades.

Please pray for strength to get through this... I feel very lost and alone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:54 pm
My neuropathy has gotten worse and I have developed something called PGAD (persistent genital arousal disorder). It's embarrassing and makes me feel ashamed to talk about.

I'm not sure if I am going to make it through nursing school... Even with a job lined up at the end of this, my health is wavering.

Please pray for me... I feel God has brought me this far for this purpose. I have to get through this.  

olisea

Muse

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:23 am
I am sorry to hear that you have gotten worse and that you may not be able to finish nursing school. Remember that you can't help what your body physically does without your approval. I know it is easier said than done, but try telling yourself this when you are embarrassed. I will be praying for you.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:28 pm
frankenshel
My neuropathy has gotten worse and I have developed something called PGAD (persistent genital arousal disorder). It's embarrassing and makes me feel ashamed to talk about.

I'm not sure if I am going to make it through nursing school... Even with a job lined up at the end of this, my health is wavering.

Please pray for me... I feel God has brought me this far for this purpose. I have to get through this.

I'm sorry to hear your condition has gotten worse. You will be in my prayers.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:43 pm
I am living my testimony as we speak... Thank you all for your prayers. They've not gone unanswered.

While I am still struggling, God has helped me to pull through. I passed my third semester of nursing school.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:48 am
frankenshel
I am living my testimony as we speak... Thank you all for your prayers. They've not gone unanswered.

While I am still struggling, God has helped me to pull through. I passed my third semester of nursing school.

Well, I'm glad to hear you're pulling through stranger. Take care. Prayers.

NY Bandit

Luxurious Consumer

18,600 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

olisea

Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:48 pm
NY Bandit
frankenshel

Well, I'm glad to hear you're pulling through stranger. Take care. Prayers.

Thank you heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:41 am
Update: I am in the midst of finishing up my 3 1/2 (as I am part-time) semester of nursing school... I will be moving on to my 4th semester this summer. It will be one of the more strenuous classes.

I can feel God working through me... I have a temper and he has really helped me to stay calm in some very stressful situations. He has blessed me with patience, strength, and endurance.

Everyone, thank you for praying on my behalf, I truly feel in my heart that he has been listening. I would not have been able to get this far without his guiding hand.

Keeping you all in my prayers heart  

olisea

Muse

Prayer Requests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out