Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image

Esi had promised to visit Edgar last week, and then promptly stood him up. Okay. It hadn't been on purpose, not at all! It was not even her intention to ditch the guy, either. Rayne had kept her home, mostly to just fret over her and give her a long talk about making her own life in the world and not to trust strangers. You'd think her being an adult would have made him back off, but it only prompted him to keep harassing her with new life lessons and ensuring she was prepared for everything in life. He even had begged her not to make him a grandfather too soon, which caused her to laugh in response. He was petrified of the world eating up his little boy and girl, and this meant too many talks that interrupted too many plans.

But now she was free! Carrying a bundle of berries in her mouth as an apology, the vixen spent no time making her way to Edgar's den and popping her head in, dropping the leaf bundle and clearing her throat.

"Eddy?" She called, dipping her head a bit to peek into the darkness.

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:46 pm
Edgar wasn't expecting anyone today. He was curled up in the back of his den where there was a slight opening where sunlight could keep him warm as he napped. He was a little disappointing though. A very cute vixen was supposed to visit him last week. Though he was sure her father was holding her up. He really couldn't blame him. He had a stern lecture by his father. Saying how he should never knock up a girl with out her consent and so on... Edgar was way more of a gentleman than his father was led on to believe.

Eddy? He opened his eyes and blinked through the sunlight. There was only one person he allowed to call him Eddy. "Esi?" He wriggled from his den and his nose soon met another. Still blinking and partially blind. He soon discovered he was nose to nose with Esi.

TheOriginalLurker

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:58 pm
Squeaking when his nose tapped hers, one paw raised and gently pushed his muzzle back, a giggle quickly following. "Cold cold!" She yipped, commenting on his cold nose bumping against hers. Without asking, as usual, her teeth found themselves on his ear, a paw bending the ear for easy access. It was a way of greeting between the two, or so Esi liked to say.

"Hey! I thought I'd come by! I couldn't earlier...." Guilty, her ears flipped down, a gentle pout following. "You aren't mad about that, are you? You haven't visited lately..."

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:21 pm
Yushika

Even the light tap pushed him back onto his haunches, and as per the norm, Esi found her way onto his ear. He usually didn't mind, but she no longer had her baby teeth and the chewing cause a bit of pain. Nothing he couldn't handle though.

He blinked at her. "Of course I'm not mad. Don't be silly." He rubbed the back of his head. With her chewing on his ear, he really couldn't get up and move around. "I just didn't want to bother your old man." Since he was rather protective of her the first time he ran into him. "I didn't want you to get into trouble." But what a surprise when she actually returned!

TheOriginalLurker

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:02 pm
Esi narrowed her eyes at the male before she leapt off him, satisfied in the chewing department for now. Her tail flicked lazily, tip brushing against the tree branches here and there.

"Eh. Daddy is a prude." She mewled back, bumping her forehead against Edgar. "He'd be upset anytime a male visited..... but not like they do. Other than you." She quickly added the last bit, turning a slight pink before she danced around the male in a series of twirls and pounces.

"So! What's new? What's happening?"
TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:18 pm
"Whats new? Well, you being big now is new to me!" He got up so he could actually get out of his little den and sit next to Esi. "Other than that... not much at all." He wiggled a bit, his life was rather uneventful unless Esi was somehow involved in it. There was a little more but talking about his dad wasn't his favorite thing. His parents had come to visit and his dad found out about him liking someone. He was instantly up his butt about not doing anything stupid. "What about you?"  

TheOriginalLurker

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:25 pm
She grinned in response, twirling to show off her new size. The blue vixen wiggled about, head shaking at his question. Nothing was new, nope nope! Her parents were sweet, as always, and she didn't do much with her sibling.

"Same ol' same ol'!" She chirped, pouncing beside him. "BUT. Daddy told me about a human location nearby I wanted to check out." Ah, and there it was, the eventful life Esi always promised when she came around.

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:07 am
"A human settlement?" He frowned a bit. He was told not to go near them. He looked over Esi. If he said he didn't want to go she would be upset. Edgar inwardly groaned. "I-Is it far?" He wasn't going to lie. He was rather nervous about exploring a human place. What if her father found out!? He shook off the thought and looked to Esi. This could be rather adventurous and a sure change to the daily rut.

Yushika

TheOriginalLurker

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:53 pm
She grimaced at his frown, head tilting to each side twice before she bounced once he questioned distance. It was obvious he wasn't a fan of this idea, but he'd see soon enough how fun it'd be! Besides, what was he scared of? Humans? Bah. They didn't frighten her! They probably weren't as big, scary, smelly, or loud as her father made them out to be.

"No idea!" She admitted, grin wide and tail wagging a mile a minute.

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:41 am
"You don't know." He let out a defeated sigh. "Alright then. Let's go." He smiled at her. This could be fun. Esi never let him down when it came to this sort of stuff. He was never all that great at adventurous ideas, which was one of the reasons he absolutely adored her. "Let's not tell your dad..." More so he wouldn't come back and get him.  

TheOriginalLurker

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:14 am
Squeaking in delight, Esi duck herself under Edgar's chin, rubbing against it before leaping forward and tossing her head back in excitement. Yes! He agreed! Perfect! He'd never regret this! She scuffed at the comment about her dad. Well, that was a given. Rayne would fret for years if she told him what she normally did on a daily basis. She was doing him a service by not telling him, actually. He had a lot less grey hairs not knowing how much danger she regularly invited.

Bounding forward, she had to remind herself to pause once in awhile for Edgar. He was just so sloooooow! Then again, everyone was to her!

"Cheer up, Edgar. It'll be fun." She promised, nodding assuringly. "We can even take a souvenir!"

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:43 am
He dashed after her. One thing he learned is that he had to be quick with her. Which he didn't mind. It kept him from getting fat and lazy. "I am cheery!" He wasn't estatic but he was very happy that he was out with Esi. "What do you mean by souvenir? "  

TheOriginalLurker

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:44 pm
"Oh, I don't know! A bracelet, or a two-leg trinket of some sort!"

She turned back to give his cheek a quick and friendly lick, winking towards the purple male. "Maybe you can take back a present and give it to a girl you fancy~!" Her voice dropped for a second, yellow eyes curiously sizing up Edgar. Who would he even bring a present to? Hopefully her – they were best friends, after all!

TheOriginalLurker

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:01 am
Yushika

"I see." He wiped off his cheek and nudged Esi playfully. "So, are you going to bring something back for someone you fancy?" He knew she wanted something from him. He just had to find the right thing. Something cute, not too big. Something that screams 'Esi'. He kept thinking to himself. Hopefully this human spot Esi wanted to go to was what she wanted and they both left happy. He wouldn't care if he found anything or not. He just wanted to see Esi happy and have a good time with her.  

TheOriginalLurker

NymiiNym
Crew

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:19 am
She nodded in excitement, practically bouncing at this point. "Yes! He's going to get the best gift ever!" She seemed to vibrate with excitement as she led them on, tail wiggling this way and that, almost smacking him in the face. For someone so small she really could pack some strength behind that tail of hers!

Just a few minutes and they'd reach their destination in no time! She only hoped it was all she had made it out to be.

TheOriginalLurker

● RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces