Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 6] Bit Bay Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:22 am
User Image

Never has a den of rotten, thieving, marauders have there ever been in one place. The Tortuga of the Digital world all controlled by The Captain Hookmon. He and his band of pirates one goal in the world is to convert everyone to pirates and become the scourge of all the seas. This group rules Bit Bay and are feared all along the Dark Ocean.

Bit Bay is a dingy rough place where those who like flowers and sunshine should not show their faces. The tougher the attitude the better you'll do as long as you don't mind the scum of the digital world.

Locations within this area

- Captain Hookmon's Ship
- The Drunken Sailor (Tavern)
- Sandy Inn

_Hazards_
-none-

Mission Board:
Current Arc Missions* being offered/On-going:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:24 am

Ċalendar

|| Spring || Summer || Fall || Winter ||

|| January || February || March || April || May || June|| July || August || September || October || November || December ||

|| Sunny || Cloudy || Cold || Rainy || Windy || Snowy || Typhoon || Snowstorm || Sandstorm || Hurricane ||

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:39 pm
OOC: (())

Raji ɠσs

User Image▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[Raji & Company enter from Dark Ocean]
Despite the horrid smell of fish and the continued rainy weather, this port city would seem... actually it was rather horrid with the uncontrollable weather and fishy smell being one of the few highlights. To be completely honest, if it weren't for him being accompanied by a virus type and a rather furious looking gabumon that gave everyone an intimidating glare upon eye contact, Raji might have been in quite the pickle.

"Word to the wise, don't make eye contact and leave the talking to me." He would remain perched on the boy's shoulder and would constantly scan the area for any signs of their target. "That also goes for you Reeve. We're a long ways from the weak small-fries of Gear Savanna. Mess with the wrong person here and it will be the end of us all."

Raji would gulp as he nodded and entered the city. He would wince as the smell grew even more horrid. It smelled like a plethora of fish decided to group together and die in the same place that road kill had been laying for nearly weeks. He couldn't understand how the people and digimon that made residence here could stand it all. "Soooo..."

"Quiet... now is not the best time to try and make conversation."Cadaiver would quickly interrupt. The digimon would shift his sight from group to group looking for any signs of Vilemon's new group. He'd remembered how the imp had always been fascinated by the sea and always made it known to the rest of the troupe that eventually he would get his own vessel and sail throughout the Data and Dark Ocean. Perhaps now was the time for him to make for that journey. It would be greatly beneficial if Cadaiver could take to the skies and search from above, but there was no way in all of the Underworld that Cadaiver was going to leave his helpless tamer on his own.

Raji would quiet himself and just continue to look at the city and his inhabitants, quickly moving to avoid making eye contact. He felt very awkward and dirty.

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:23 pm

Raji ɠσs

[Raji & Company enter from Dark Ocean]
After spending nearly a day in this putrid city, the smell began to have little effect on him. With him spending most of the time either running from lecherous pirates that deemed him perfect to be their crew wife or fighting off your run of the mill ruffians, Raji began to get a feel of the small port city. With a map in hand, this portion of it would be decorated with marks and notes that told him where not to go and where he could go provided he was prepared enough. He was still no close to finding out where this Vilemon they were looking to recruit had been.

Though this fact was depressing, the endless amount of fights had been somewhat useful in getting some combat experience and true to his word, Gabumon would be working him hard. Though Reeve would never say it, he had a keen sense for noticing anomalies and there was something in Raji, provided you get past his constant whining.

"Cadaiver, I thought you said he was supposed to be here." Raji would sit down at one of the many harbors with his feet dangling over the darkened waters. 'We've been here nearly two days and are no closer to even beginning to find this digimon ally of yours."

"I have to agree." Reeve the gabumon would sigh in agreement as he sat down beside the boy. Clearly with either fight, they were growing closer as allies... a lot more than Cadaiver had even attempted.

"I... I understand your frustration. Believe me, I was sure that he would be here as well." He would sigh as well and then begin to show signs of givving up, but would cease his descent into pity at the sound of bells. Looking out over the horizon, he noticed a ship was coming in to port.

Raji and his crew would stand and watch as the wooden ship docked and followed the procedures for docking properly, one of the few customs that every member of this city followed. Raji's attention would be on the crew and the rather odd mix of both humans and digimon. It still amazed him how quickly the other humans had acclimated to the change in environment. He began to question himself again on why he wasn't allowing himself to join in the 'fun'.

"There... there he is!" Cadaiver would say, grabbing the attention of the other two. He would 'point' in the direction of the crew. Among the crew there were 3 humans, an agumon with a rather piratey get-up, a Parrotmon, a Ranamon, and a MarineDevimon.

Through deductive reasoning by calling out all the names, Raji and Gabumon figured he was pointing at the MarineDevimon. It fit... sort of, but weren't they looking for a Vilemon? "Not to question you, but my digivice says that's a MarineDevimon, not a vilemon." Raji would ask, slightly confused with his digivice in hand.

"Yes, obviously that is not a Vilemon!" Cadaiver would snap at the human, completely oblivious to the fact that Raji was still new to the idea of digimon. "But yes, that is the digimon we're looking for. It would appear that he's donned a new form to allow him to adjust to the life of a pirate... good for him. Quickly now, we must follow him!" The imp would take off flowing after the group of digimon.

"Wait... what?!" Raji was still attempting to catch up with what Cadaiver has said about the digimon 'donning' a new form. Did digimon change for as well? He would be reminded of evolution in pokemon. Perhaps, digimon were the same. He'd have to think on this later, right now he needed to catch up with his partner. "Come on Reeve." He would call back to the Gabumon.

"Ugh... I should have stayed in Gear Savanna." He would roll his eyes and would follow after the DemiDevimon and Raji.

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:22 pm

Raji ɠσs

The group would continue to sneak behind their targeted Marinedevimon and his gang of rowdy pirates. Raji would be somewhat in thought on potential evolution, wondering if he was to be the driving force behind his team's evolution. Of course, he'd never seen it before so information on it was completely over his head and with how Cadavier was overly fixated on watching the group before them, it would do him no good to ask... or would it? "Hey Cadaiver..."

"Yes?" The imp would address him, but would not turn to face him.

"Do... do digimon... evolve?"

"What kind of question is that? We don't stay cuddly and cute like this forever... at least not for long." He would shoot back quickly as he stopped. "Now be quiet, they've finally stopped." Cadaiver would perch himself on a nearby crate watching as the gang entered what appeared to be a tavern. "Now then, Kinnon... whatever are you doing these days." He would ask himself as if talking to the digimon.

"This is dumb!" Reeve would be fed up with waiting and would simply march on ahead of Raji and Cadavier, making his way up and into the tavern.

"That fool... he's going to blow our cover! Come now Master Raji!" If he had hands, Cadiaver would slap his palm against his forehead as he realized how impatient his team was becoming. He would take after the Gabumon, not looking back to see if Raji was going to follow.

"Wai-- wait for me!" Raji would attempt to catch up with his partners, not even realizing that he was being watched.

=============

Inside the Tavern, Reeve would step in and be immediately assaulted by the heavy smells of alcohol. The aroma of the city would not even begin to be a match for the smells in this tavern. He would take a deep breath, feeling the burn of it inside his chest. Reeve, being the more aggressive of the trio, would scan the area for MarineDevimon, find him and then march towards the group.

"Oh... what have we here." The Ranamon would say as she sized up the Gabumon that was approaching them. "What say you big boy?"

"Can it harpy, I ain't got time for your ****. I'm here for him" Gabumon would glare and point a finger at the MarineDevimon.

Ranamon would be taken aback by Gabumon's rude tone and MarineDevimon would remain silent, sipping from his mug of digi-ale.

"Oye! What gives you the right to talk to my wife like that?!" The pirately agumon would interrupt, jumping from his seat to stand in front of the Gabumon. "Also, why you got a problem with one of my crew mates. I ain't seen you around these waters so I doubt you've even a reason to have a problem." He would point out a sharp nail, jabbing the gabumon in the chest.

"Oh yeah, and who are you to say that I don't?!" Reeve would slap the digimon's hand and would do the same, but with enough force to push the agumon back a bit.

The agumon would step back a bit and growl. "Well I'm the captain and if you've got a problem with one of my mates, you've got a problem with me... AND the rest of the crew!" With that, the other digimon, excluding MarineDevimon would stand up and move to stand beside the tiny lizard of a digimon.

Cadiaver and Raji would make it into the tavern just in time to see Reeve anger the entire rest of the crew. "This... is is even worse than what I thought would happen."

"Does... does this mean we'll have to fight... again?!" Raji would gulp as he looked at the line up, an agumon that was now wielding a large axe, a Ranamon, and a Parrotmon, each with their own human partners.

"I would hop---"

"Oh, well then bring it on!" The Gabumon would say as he took a fighting stance."

"I should have known better." He would say with a sigh. He would simply push Raji out of the way and into the crowd of people and digimon. Both would notice that each of the patrons had each gathered and moved all the tables and chairs to make a makeshift battle arena... obviously this was a rather everyday occurrence.

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:42 pm

Raji ɠσs

The fight would begin with agumon making the first movie, attempting to come down on the gabumon with his mighty Battle Hawk, but Reeve would see that tactic from a mile away and would simply jump back to avoid the attack and gain some distance.

"Too slow, loser... BLUE CYCLONE!" the beastial digimon would counter attack by firing a spiraling blast of blue flames that would attempt to engulf the agumon.

"Don't forget about us!" a wall of water would materialize and negate Reeve's attack. As the veil of water receeded, the Ranamon would be standing beside Agumon would a sphere of water levitating in one hand. She would give Reeve a wicked wink and duck to make way for the charging Parrotmon.

"KAAAAH!" The bird would screech out as it dove into the gabumon and continued flying... right out of the tavern window with Ranamon and Agumon following behind it.

Cadaiver would shake his head and flying out of the building. "Come, Raji... we must help him or else we may be down a partner."

Raji would nod and follow after his partner, looking back to see that the MarineDevimon would still sitting at their table, taking modest swigs of his glass.

=====

Once outside, the two would notice that, like inside the tavern, a group of both tamer and digimon alike would form a circle around the four sparring digimon. The crowds would cheer and call out, getting rather into the fight that was taking place. One would even notice that there were members present that were taking bets on whether or not the gabumon would be digitamatized or not.

"This isn't good at all, Master Raji." The demidevimon would call out as he perched himself on the tamer.

Gabumon would do his best to try and avoid all the attacks, but it wasn't working in his favor at all. With him being a mere rookie that relied on rage, he wouldn't be used to the massive amount of strategy that would be needed to dodge Parrotmon's tackles, Agumon's axe swings, and Ranamon's water attacks. "GAAAH!" The gabumon would cry out in pain that would only fuel the crowds cheers.

"Not so tough now, are you?!" The agumon would taunt.

"Wait... shouldn't we help him?!" Raji would do a double take looking back at the devil and being rather awestruck by how calm he was in the entire matter. Panic would begin to build, quite similar to the first time he'd seen gabumon fight against all those shamamon.

"I suppose so, but it won't amount to much without some... assistance." The devil would throw Raji a most wicked smile. "Remember how you asked me about evolution? Well the answer is yes, we digimon can digivolve, but only through either a massive matter of sheer will, or... the aid of a digimon tamer..." Time would seem to stand still as the Cadaiver went on to explain the aspects of the human soul and how its powers seem to grow exponentially in the digital world, but different with each tamer. It would be a great deal for the boy to take in, but if he was to save his partner, he'd have to trust and give it his all. "Your brother was quite the natural with manipulating his spiritual energy, so perhaps miracles are possible and some of it leaked into you. Either way, you're going to have to put complete faith in me in order for this to work so impromptu."

Raji would attempt to calm his breathing as he listened to Cadaiver's explanations. Unlike last time, he wasn't going to be a helpless stiff, he was going to find his brother and in order to do that, he was first going to have to make sure that he didn't lose any of his partners along the way. "Alright... I can't say that I understand, but... I can give it a shot." Taking a deep breath, Raji would grab his digivice from his side and would hold it in both of his hands. Steadying his breath, he would focus himself mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically on demidevimon. He would feel a slight spark of pressure in his chest, moving up to his shoulders, down his arms and through his finger tips into the digivice. He would notice a high pitch ring coming from this digivice that would also cause the screen to faintly glow white.

"Very good..." Looking at the digivice and noticing that it was ready, Cadaiver would de-perch himself and would move to floating in front of Raji, readily accepting what was going to happen next. "Now send all that energy into me!"

"Digivolution... ACTIVATE!" Raji would then point his digivice towards the imp and marvel as the energy shot out towards Cadavier causing his body to glow.

D_I_G_I_V_O_L_U_T_I_O_NUser Image

Time would free as Demi-devimon entered a dimension all his own, covered in splashes of colors"DemiDevimon, digivolve to..." Cadaiver's imp-like body would burst into a swarm of bats, leaving only his mask. These bats would fly upwards towards a moon-lit sky and in a burst of light and a flash of lightning, a being would come crashing down towards the ground where the devil mask laid. Upon impact, a black aura would consume the area and an elongated arm that was as white as the driven snow would rise up from the crater and pull himself up. One would notice that the being had white wings that looked burned and unusable. The mask would then float towards the white body and attach itself to the being's face. With the mask on his face, the same bats would return from the sky above and would bind themselves to his body and morph into a black and leathery attire. The bats would also bind to the being's wings, turning them black. The new digimon would then open his now blood-red eyes and would call out his new name for all to hear, "... DEVIMON!" After finishing his evolution sequence, the newly formed digimon would step out passed the crowd and towards the fight with a flutter of bats following in his wake.

Back in the fighting, Agumon would prepare his finisher on a greatly wounded gabumon by jumping off of the Parrotmon into the air, expecting to land perfecting on the digimon, blade end first. However, what he wasn't expecting was a newcomer entering the fray. "Death Claw!" the blackened angel would thrust forward with right hand in a spear-like motion that would counter perfectly against the agumon's axe attack, leaving them locked in place as their energies collided. With his other hand, the bats around him would combine together turning into a sphere of black energy. He would then point it at the agumon, "Death Cannon!" The concussive blast of dark energy would knock the agumon back to his companions.

"Who the F*** are you supposed to be?!" The agumon would call out as he attempted to recover from the sneak attack. His vision would be somewhat blurred but he would easily be able to make out the dark figure that stood before them.

"I... I am your worst nightmares come to reality. I am the shadow of your perfect world, come to rid you of your dreams and goals, I am... Cadaiver, the Devimon!" The digimon would strike a fiendish pose and would chuckle as the bats that created the beam would return to their true state and would flutter behind him. "Are you alright, Reeve?" Exiting from his stage performance, Cadavier would feel it best to check on his comrade. He would, however, not take his eyes off of the enemy while doing so.

"Heh... took you long enough to decide to come and help me out. I was getting creamed!"

"That's what you get for wandering ahead and relying only on your brute force to get you ahead in life." Cadaiver's tone would take a serious turn, "Master Raji!" The digimon would call out to his tamer from among the crowd. "Please be a dear and take care of our comrade while I deal with these ruffians."

Raji would simply nod and run to check on the gabumon.

"D... Deal with us?! Who the heck do you think you are!" The agumon would be outraged by how light-heartedly this devimon was taking them. "Ranamon, Parrotmon, teach this clown a lesson!"

Both digimon would nod and take to the front as they both struck temporary fighting stances and then immediately went into attacking. The Ranamon would create shards of hard water and would fling them at the Devimon while the Parrotmon would build generate a ball of electric energy on his forehead and would fire rays of electricity.

Seeing the two attacks coming, Devimon would simply stand and smirk. "How artless!" Right upon impact, Devimon would call out his next attack, "Black Coat!" Right before the two attacks would hit him, his body would dissemble into a hoard of bats that would easily be able to dodge the attacks. The bat storm would then fly towards the group of digimon and would then engulf them in what would appear to be a cage, "This is the end for you," a voice would call out from among the bats, "Hell's Contract!" Each bat would begin to glow with an eerie light and would then explode with the power of his Death Cannon, except at point blank and multiple times in a row. After a few seconds of these, the group would be covered in a cloud of smoke. From that cloud a single figure would step out from and walk over to Raji and Reeve. Raji and Reeve would look up to see that the figure was Cadaiver and looking back, each of the other digimon would be k.oed with a strange symbol circling around their heads. "It is finished." He would say.

Seeing that the battle was now over the crowd would quickly return to how it once was with groaning coming from people that felt the battle ended too quickly. There would be a few exceptions of a few happy people that won the bets, but they'd quickly be forgotten. There would however be a clapping sound that would grab Raji, Reeve's, and Cadavier's attention. Turning towards the sound, they would seem the MarineDevimon clapping his hands.

"My, my, my... I do believe that was the most fun that I've ever had the chance of witnessing." The squid-like devil would wear a wicked smile that would say that he'd planned that entire conflict. "Cadaiver, Reeve... it's good to see you're not dead yet." He would then turn towards the boy and would boy. "Oh and you must be their tamer, Raji... no? I am Kinnon, tis a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Raji ɠσs

The newly evolved Devimon and Gabumon would glare at the MarineDevimon as it drew close to them. "I should have known that you were looking for a show." The devimon would stand and flex his claws as if he were getting ready to attempt stabbing the aquatic fiend.

"Oh Cadaiver, don't be such a drama queen." The devil should chuckle and then look back at his crew mates. "Looks like you did a number on them." He would whistle, taking note of the curse mark hovering over their heads, they were going to be out for a while. "So, what did you all come all this way for?" The digimon would ask.

"Well we came looking for you." Raji would answer.

"Oh? And whatever would you need me for? I am but a humble pirate that has given his life to the seas." He would chuckle to himself.

"We require... your services." The Devimon would respond, relaxing his arms enough that the battle lust was starting to settle. "I... we have a rather important task ahead of us and we require your services." Cadaiver would begin to explain the situation of Marcus and how Raji was looking for his brother whom was a part of the old world. He would vaguely mention some business involving the chaos organization and Marcus's deal with Lucemon. Cadaiver would notice the interest in the MarineDevimon's starting to reach its peak at the mention of a possible run in with lucemon in order to free Marcus. Cadaiver would, however, forget to mention anything about his plans for Marcus and continuing the search for Mugendramon... a digimon that would make their plans complete. "You're quite talented in matters of the sea and your marksmen abilities will be a great addition to my parlor tricks, Reeve's brute strength, and Master Raji's untapped potential."

"Oh? Well that is most interesting, my old friend. And what makes you think that I want park in your adventures?" He would raise an eyebrow in slight curiosity. "I tend to try and stay out of business involving demon lords and others of the sort. They are much too high and mighty for me." MarineDevimon would shake his head and act like he was not interested and attempt to turn around.

Devimon would smirk and look back at his handiwork against the pirates, "Well I doubt you'll be traveling the open seas, at least not for a little while." Cadaiver would relax his posture. He was the master manipulator, he knew he had this digimon right here he wanted him. "Besides, you're not really fooling anyone with that facade. I know you, brother and I know that you're dying to get into something messy and cause mayhem." A devilish smile would stretch across his pale lower face. "Admit it, you were getting ready to ditch them anyway."

"Hmmm... good point." The sea devil would stop in his turn, looking towards the dizzy-eyed pirates. I was getting rather bored with them as of late." He would resume his turn, this time going the full 360 instead of a 180 and would walk towards the group. Moving passed Cadaiver, the MarineDevimon would walk towards and stand in front of the now somewhat frightened Raji. The near 7 foot, blue titan would smile down at the boy as if he were going to eat the boy, "You always were able to keep me entertained, Cadaiver. It was a shame that we had to part ways, but it must be fate that you're hear now.". He would extend an arm towards the boy, "If these two haven't told you, my name is Kinnon. I look forward to you seeing how well you keep me entertained."

"And then there were three." Cadaiver would say to himself and he turned to rejoin the group. A spark of soul energy would ignite from within the Devimon, turning him back to the tiny DemiDevimon. He would groan with disgust. "This is something that I'll have to get used to."

[Mission Complete]

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent

lief_7

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:29 am
D Rank Mission Complete!

Well done recruits, you are well on your way to becoming fully fledged Tamers of the DRF! [+25 EXP]

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:15 am

Raji ɠσs

"If these two haven't told you, my name is Kinnon. I look forward to you showing me how well you can keep me entertained." The statuesque devil would beam down at Raji with a most devilish grin that fit its appearance all too well. He would extend a white tentacle-like arm out to the boy, gesturing for a handshake
Wel... welcome to the group. We... we're glad to have you join us (I hope)." Raji's response would be much less enthusiastic and more so frightened, nonetheless he would extend his hand to grasp the rather rubbery feeling hand. He would hear a ringing noise and would look down to his digivice, noticing that it was glowing. Raji's attention would the be drown back to the now... shrinking?! Yes, it would take Raji a moment to completely absorb that the once massive devil was now shrinking down to a size that was no more taller than his Gabumon, Reeve. The texture of the digimon would change from one of rubber to one of fur and human-like skin.

"Well now that you've seen my ultimate stage, this is my rookie form. Vilemon." Releasing from the handshake, Vilemon would step back and do a series of poses to allow Raji and whomever was still present to see his petite from.

"Ultimate... form?"

=====================================

After the events of yesterday, Raji would look up from his ratty tavern bed up to somewhat nasty ceiling; stable, but not exactly a work of art like the Versailles. He would bring his digivice up to eye level and would examine it, thinking back to what had happened yesterday and how he was able to channel something within him to make Cadaiver... change. With his other hand, he would grab his for his chest, as if the same burning feeling was going on as it had when he began the process of... "Digi... volution."

His thoughts would begin to take him, but that would end as his attention was then diverted to his partners... both rather demonic in nature. Cadaiver and Kinnon were their names, both virus types, capable of becoming much larger devil-type digimon. These were all things told to him by Cadaiver after he [Raji] and Kinnon made a sync through his digivice, making Kinnon his partner, officially. Apparently, the form known as MarineDevimon was Kinnon... ultimate stage? That part still confused him. He know from his digital adventures as a pokemon trainer, that Pokemon could also evolve... usually either once or twice, but they stayed that way till the end. However, Digimon did not and this fact caused him a decent deal of confusion.

Raji would sit up and continue to look at the bickering devils. As they were now, they were in rookie or child stage. He would focus his attention on his first partner, the DemiDevimon named Cadaiver, and would remember how he had changed into a much more humanoid devil named Devimon... that was his Champion or Adult Stage. Looking from Cadaiver to the other, a recently added Vilemon named Kinnon, digimon and remembered MarineDevimon a much larger and detailed devil that looked like a cross between a human and a squid. That was apparently his Ultimate or Perfect stage, which is higher than champion. That was three stages which would match them up with pokemon perfectly, but then there was the mention that they could get even stronger. First thing that popped up in his head was Mega Evolution, a recent addition to the pokemon series. What if... what if digimon also had a mega form... nah, that would be too convenient for comfort." He would think, shaking away the idea. This was too much for him to think on now and... someone was missing. Pocketing his digivice, he would make his question known, "Hey, have you all seen Reeve?"

"Oh, so you're awake now. I assume you have something big planned now, right? I did just give up my life as a rather efficient pirate." The vilemon would give a wicked chuckle, completely ignoring Raji's question.

Cadaiver would roll his eyes at the vilemon and would turn towards his tamer, "He stepped out for a moment, he should be back though." He would turn back to now exchanging stories of adventures prior to the restart.

"Are you sure that is..." Raji would stop realizing that neither of them were paying him any attention anymore. Raji would sigh and get up from his bed. Stretching he would then make his way towards the door.

"And where do you think you're going?" Cadaiver would raise an eyebrow at the boy.

"To find Reeve, granted what happened yesterday, I don't quite think leaving him to travel alone is a good idea." He would shake his head, thinking about all the fights that had started just while Reeve was in eyesight. Leaving a digimon with that short a fuse was never a good idea.

"Very well."

"Don't go and get yourself mugged and raped. Kehehehehe."

The boy would through a mean glare at the Vilemon, already starting to regret enlisting the devil. "Sure." Attempting to disregard the truth in the Vilemon's sarcastic words, Raji would step outside of the room only to see Reeve sitting outside. Closing the door would alert the heavily furred digimon. "Reeve?"

"Hey... let's go for a walk."

"Huh? su... sure. Lemme tell the others." He would grab for the door knob and would be stopped by a rather shaky protest.

"N... no, they don't need to know. I... I can protect you if we get jumped." There would be a hint of uncertainty that would alert Raji to the potential of there being feeling of inadequacy in his partner. He'd seen this before in his friends back home when they seemed like they were falling behind in the metaphorical progress race.

"O...kay, sure. Let's go then."

"Great." The beast would smile in knowing that his tamer didn't question the hesitation in his voice. He would turn and take the lead, leaving the tavern to venture throughout the city.

Raji would first make sure he at least had his digivice and would pick up pace to catch up with the Gabumon once he realized that he had it in his pocket.

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent

User Image
Mission Underway: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:53 am

Raji ɠσs

As the two walked through the pirate city, Raji remained ever the focused on his troubled Gabumon. Though he had an idea why the beast had called for him without the others, but he still had thoughts and figured it best to let his partner tell him on his own.

"Soooo..."
"Wait... let me go first." The digimon would interrupt. He would stop in his progression and would look up at his human partner with slight distress creeping through his eyes. "Am... Am I useful? Not... not just to the team, but to you."

Bingo the boy thought.

"I mean, of course I've been trying to teach you how to have balls and all, but is it really beneficial?"

"What do you mean?" He knew what the digimon meant, but figured it would be best to allow the digimon to explain himself.
"I mean, you know I have a rather aggressive nature and it sometimes... always gets us into an unnecessary fight with locals and strangers alike." He would cringe slightly as he remembered how he'd ignorantly got in a fight with the pirate gang. Even if it did get Kinnon's, the vilemon, attention it was an unnecessary and almost lethal fight. "Wouldn't you be better off with just Cadaiver? I mean he---"

"Let me go ahead and stop you right there. I'm very glad to have you on my side." Raji would place his hand on the digimon's head and would scratch the fur. "I can actually trust you, that's why you're important." He would look around to make sure that the imp wasn't actually around. "Though I'm sure he means well... I don't know if I can truly trust him."

"Heh..." The digimon would reply chuckle softly, "So you're not as dense as you appear."

"Of course not," He'd remove his hand before continuing. "I may be apprehensive to get into a fight and might freeze up in the moment... or appear extremely whinny, but I'm no fool. I know when someone is using me for an ulterior motive." His smile would shift to something close to a frown, but not quite. He would sigh for a moment and then would return to give the digimon a much appreciated head scrath. "So... are you feeling better?"

"Sort of..."

"Sort of? What else is going on?"

"Well for starters, we're being followed," Gabumon would start to growl and would step behind Raji to stand between his tamer and the stranger. "And for two, I hate being followed." He would take a fighting stance with both of his fists balled and ready for combat.

Raji would turn as well and would wish that he hadn't. Standing at his back was a massive green digimon with a gapping mouth and sharp fangs. In one hand the hold a large spiked club that looked like it was made of bone and in the other would be nothing, but the flexing of sharp claws gave the idea that it was either going to grab something or claw it to death. Nether sounded appealing when Raji took into account the ravenous look that was written on the digimon's face. "Wh... who are you?"

"Heh, you're pretty talented for a talentless deadmon." the ogre-looking digimon would look from Raji to Reeve. "The name's Ogremon, but you can call me master. Cuz rumor has it you're going to become my new pet to make me strong enough to take over the world!" The digimon would let out a most hideous laughter.

A cold fear would grasp the fear by the throat "Wha...what?"

"LIKE HELL YOU ARE!" Not even wanting to hear more of what the digimon had to say, Reeve would launch himself at the much larger digimon. 'DRILL HORN SPECIAL!' While launching himself, Reeve would rotate his body quickly and would being to spin like a drill.

"Pah, get dat weak Sh*t outta here!" Not even bothering to shout out an attack, the digimon would knock the mini-drill aside with his unarmed fist, completely disregarding the slight scratching that the impact caused.

"Gah!" The gabumon would cry as he was flung into a nearby fruit stand, sending digifruits rolling everywhere.

The ogremon would chucke as he stepped towards the boy, smashing a digiorange under his bare feet. "Heh... you're talent is wasted on worthless sh*t like that." He would get right up on the boy, breathing down on him "Now be a good little human and I won't have to get my hands dirty." The digimon's grin would only grow wider as he laughed.

The gabumon would be in pain, still not fully recovered from his fight with thet pirates. He would punch through the tiny mountain of wood and would bellow out to the boy, "JUST RUN, RAJI!"

Run... body, why won't you run? Raji would be paralyzed with fear as digimon's large body cast a dark shadow over him. "Bro...ther...."

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent
Kinnon, The Malicious

User Image
Mission Underway: Reassurance Assured

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:18 pm

Raji ɠσs

Almost an hour to two hours later, back in the room, Cadaiver and Kinnon would sigh from slight boredom from running out of topics to discuss.
Cadaiver would be the first to notice that the others were still out. "Hmm... I wonder where Master Raji and the tiny brute have run off to."

"Probably ran off and got in another fight, fufufufufu."
The vilemon would look around and chuckle maniacally.

Rolling his eyes, the imp would look out the open window. "I surely hope that is not the case. Neither of them have yet to recover completely from yesterday's events." Unbecoming of him, the DemiDevimon would begin to worry.

"Oh, what is that?! Are... are you worried for the boy?!" Vilemon's eyes would widen as he looked at the bat-like digimon. "Oh this is rich!"

Cadaiver would gasp at the accusation, "No such thought has even passed my mind!" The digimon would become completely defensive and flustered.

"Ha, you can't fool me." Hopping down from his wooden chair, the other, larger imp would make his way towards the window where Cadaiver was now perched. "I'll have you know that, though it's 100% comical, it is alright for you to develop attachment to him. It's not like you aren't bound to him." He would snicker and continue a poorly displayed attempt assure Cadaiver that his free-minded digi self was still intact. "Wait... who am I kidding? THIS IS HILARIOUS!" Unable to hold it in much longer, the vilemon would burst out in laughter at the other digimon.

Cadaiver's cheeks would puff with apparent irritation. "Whatever."

"Ha, what's more, the ever eloquent Chaos General is at a loss for a decent comback. If only the other three were able to see you no---"

*BANG BANG BANG*

Both digimon would stop what they were doing to turn and look at the door.

"CADAIVER!!" The two would recognize that voice as Reeve's and sounded heavily wounded. The two would quickly move to the door and open it to see a bruised Gabumon. "Raji... taken."

"Well what do you know... the boy didn't heed my warning."

"Kinnon, not appropriate at all." Though there was urgency present, the demidevimon would keep his composure contained. "Reeve, where and whom?"

The Gabumon would cough a bit before attempting to answer, "It was an ogremon... said something about a pet to make him stronger."

"Ah, the Ogre Gang." Vilemon would cross his arms as he made it known that he knew about their target. "A rather low-leveled group of pirates that seem to be ever consumed with the desire for world domination." The vilemon would shake his head. "No doubt they saw your little show yesterday and figured that they could get what they wanted from him... namely the power of evolution."

"Ugh... this is not good." Cadaiver's composure would begin to crumble. "Reeve... you wouldn't have to know where they went, would you?"

"N... no... we were ambushed and I was tossed aside."

"But of course, they're sea hounds that travel in a pack, picking on the weak and on smaller groups that they figure they can out muscle." The demon would chuckle. "No doubt you were the perfect prey." He would turn to look at DemiDevimon, "Don't worry though, they more than likely went back to their lair, which I happen to know how to get to." The vilemon would step passed the gabumon and out of the door. "Come, come now, Cadaiver. We've a tamer to save."

"Right. Reeve--"

"Don't even think about it." After having a moment to rest, the digimon would stand. "I'm coming too."

Cadaiver would shake his head, knowing that there would be no way to change the beast's mind. He would simply nod at the beast and then turn to catch up with Kinnon.

After a moment of travelling, the trio would eventually make it to a rather busted shack that was decorated with skulls impaled on rusted spears.

"What a welcoming little courtyard."

"What more would you expect from pirates?" The Vilemon would chuckle as he stepped towards the entrance.

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent
Kinnon, The Malicious

User Image
Mission Underway: Reassurance Assured

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:49 am

Raji ɠσs

The light would be blinding as Raji steeped from the Ogremon's dungeon and back into the salty sunlight of Pirate's Bay. The young tamer would cover his eyes and groan, though he was glad to be out of that tiny hell, he wished that the sun was more forgiving. He did notice, however, that the smelly village was not as overcast as it usually was, which was a shocker in its own right.

"Was... was it always this sunny?" The boy would ask, attempting to rhetorical.

"Only every once in a while." The Vilemon would answer. "I don't think I like it much though. There is much too much ugly in this town that need not be illuminated."

Reeve on the other, still having not de-digivolved bounded forward greatly imitating a real dog and their insatiable desire to play. The beastly Reeve would wag his tail as he looked to the boy and his other companions for some form of response.

"Ummm... not now, Reeve." The boy would smile awkwardly. He would then turn back towards Cadaiver, whom was lost in thought... as usual. "How... how long does it usually take for a Digimon to return to their base form?"

"Hmm? Oh, well it usually depends on how much energy you placed within them. Based on the previous situation, I would say that it might take a while since you seemed to have poured a lot of your soul into him. I'd probably expect it to be a good hour or two unless there is some divine intervention that forces it out of him."

"Divine intervention, huh…" Raji would make his way towards the dog and would scratch him behind the ears. An idea would come to mind as he finally had both the time and the lighting to realize how tall Dobermon actually was. On all four legs, the hound was nearly four feet and a few inches tall. Compared to Raji, he was nearly the size of a full grown pony and… ponies could ridden right? "Hmm, a hour on two feet could get us half way somewhere. I wonder what an hour on four feet (with a lot of energy) could accomplish?"

"bow?" The large canine would give the boy a quizzing look as it watched the boy walk up to and around it. It would give a quick yip as it felt the weight of the human jumping on its back. Though not extremely heavy, the dog would be shocked from the added weight. It would turn its head and growl at the boy, showing its disapproval.

”What? I just want to give it a try. Who knows, you might like it… getting to run for long periods of time.” Raji would attempt to scratch the dog behind the ears, coaxing the beast to give into his wishes.

With enough petting, Reeve would eventually give in and would allow Raji to mount him as a rider to his horse. Reeve would take a moment to adjust to the added weight, feeling grateful that the boy was such a lightweight. With a little more adjustment, it would almost feel like there was no boy on his back. Was this the power of evolution? The dog would start to walk forward, looking back occasionally to see if Raji was still present. He would give a few barks for confirmation.

”Doing good so far…” The boy would respond to the dog, patting him on the head. He would then grab ahold of the spikes on the dog’s collar, being sure not to pull too tightly. Raji would look to see that both Cadaiver and Kinnon also taking a spot on the dog’s back. The bat-like him would nestle in between Raji's legs and the collar, while the other would display his balance by standing up and using Raji’s back for support. ”let’s take it slow—LY! AAHHH!”

After getting the confirmation, Reeve would take off in a sprint heading towards and out of the village entrance and into the beaches of the Dark Ocean.

[Raji and company exit to Dark Ocean]

Cadaiver, the Magician
Reeve, the Violent
Kinnon, The Malicious

User Image
Mission Underway: [N/A]

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:00 am
User Image
The morning had been a nice one, waves rolling of the sand and a cool breeze moving the tropical trees. Divermon never felt so at home then when he was on the beach. Well except for maybe in the actual water but other than that. He had decided to take a morning stroll and see what adventures he might find out there.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:04 am
User ImageFar on the other side of Bit Bay from the lonely Divermon was a Captain and his crew aboard his mighty vessel. They had just pulled into port from a long night at sea. CaptainHookmon had decided to give his crew their leave. With a cheer of gratitude the grew left to go find themselves something more relaxing to do.

All the captain needed was the gentle breeze to put his mind at ease. He loved his time on the open seas, but he didn't hate having no one around to bother him for a bit.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:43 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The clue had sent the two here at least.....that was what happened after all the hustle and bustle within the city. The girl was caught up in something that didn't make complete sense. A contest or to be put in more precise terms a race. She was partnered up with someone who was no more or less a stranger to she and Gomamon. If not for Gomamon's insistence was she unsure if she would ultimately be where she would be. The Digimon was hyped up about the events to come. It was really looking forward to the prizes and adventure. The human had not much to desire from this world but if it made the Rookie happy then why not amuse it within this time? So now the riddle had sent them here upon some the sandy beach. How long had it been since the human last saw anything remotely close to the human world? Too long to tell.....

In the distance a blue fish appearing Digimon was spotted. Upon its back looked like something resembling a harpoon. Such instruments were commonly used to fish out some whale or fish. It felt ironic that this fish Digimon was to be in possession of such a weapon. Was this the Digimon she was supposed to pop up to? Well, there certainly wasn't going to be any answers if the two didn't come up to the creature. Gomamon made the assumption quickly without a word to the human. The prospect of the race must have already clouded the Digimon's mind.
Thus it was with reluctance that the girl followed in pursuit of the Digimon while Gomamon far outran her with not as much effort as the girl. 'I hope Gomamon won't be like this for the entire race.' Not too difficult to see that she was not much of a athletic type. Which was due to this reason why joining this grand race wasn't the most pleasurable idea. So, what did she get herself into?
"Are you the one we seek? If so then what is our task?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
C
Silver
215 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
Gatomon->{Have yet to encounter}
Terriermon->{Have yet to encounter}
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games