Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 6] Bit Bay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | feeling :: Bamboozeled Adventuring | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

The Amazing [Digital] Race
O.O.C.
Still, totally questioning where to put this in my continuity, and also, No speech huurahhhh
Hope the kind

Strange things were happening left and right to Kutay; first the random whim by Ryudamon to go to a gym, then he got recruited into a race around the digital world while there, was paired up with someone, played a weird card game, and then he got sent off to a beach with someone he just met. Her name was Nina, she was nice enough, but all the stuff that had happened since he woke up today was making Kutay's head spin.

As the Duo of Tamer's and their digimon arrived in Bit Bay, they didn't bother to putz around, they immediately set about on their task to find their next task giver, they had been told he would be a blue fisherman, but that was about it, pretty little detail was given about who exactly they were looking for, but at least they got that he was also going to be on the beach. As Kutay was scanning the beach for a blue digimon, Nina was already ahead of him, she had spotted their target and ran ahead, as Kutay ran after her, it became clearer who the fisherman they were looking for was. It had been a Divemon, an ultimate level digimon very reminiscent of a scuba diver from the human world.

After catching up to Nina and her Gomamon, Kutay, Ryudamon and Dorumon awaited for their next task from the digimon before them.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image
Divermon watched as the teams showed up and he payed out his task for them once their whole group was there. (To be clear you can't do a task until both team members are there)

Task

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:53 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Happy, Excited | EXP :: 150[Bronze]
mission

Quest Name: The Amazing [Digital] Race
Quest Level: xxx

After completing the first task, Nikky, D and their digi-crew briskly made their way to their next destination; the bit bay. The girl had never been in this particular area of the digital world before, but she had heard stories and seen vague maps about it in a library located in the old world, before the central city of the digital world was called new. She, unlike her travel loathing friend Hanako, was really having fun exploring this foreign place. What hidden places could she learn about this place? If pirates were involved with the area, maybe there'd be treasure as well? She made a note to come back here again to properly enjoy the scenery and all it had to offer.

Their second clue had mentioned had finding a 'fishy fisherman' walking along the beach to give them their next next task to accomplish. Luckily for them, the individual wasn't that difficult to spot. There was only one fish-like digimon she could think of at the top of her head that fished, or at least had the tools on it to do so. It also helped that there were two tamers she remembered seeing at the New Network City gym talking to the harpoon carrying digimon. When the Divermon had given them the task, it was all but confirmed. "Hello. We're here for the race as well!" The girl said eagerly as she awaited for the digimon to give them their task. It seemed like they had to catch and skin twenty fish, but one was only allowed to fish while the other had the fillet them. Seeing as she didn't have much luck when it came to fishing, she thought that D would fair better at the task. Then again, she knew next to nothing about him. Either way, it wouldn't hurt to ask. "C-Can I skin the fish that you catch?" She asked hesitantly. The brunette wasn't all too sure about her filleting skills. Hopefully she'd be better with a knife than with a rod in her hands.

Hanako :: User Image| Kukkii :: User Image
Dstdnt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:53 pm
D made his way along with Nikky to the Bit Bay. The area was quite captivating, as he immediately saw Divermon providing instructions to Nikky and him. He had held onto the clue he had received earlier and Guilmon was back in his Digivice as he pondered what their next task was, looking out into the depth of the bay, as he approached Divermon alongside his partner in the race. Once they had heard the details in full he listened to Nikky's request upon skinning the fish, "Sure thing, I can get to the catching and filleting," he nodded in reassurance. It was a fun change of pace for D compared to what he had been experiencing lately, and the area, and the partner in this race, made things go much more swimmingly one could even say.

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:14 am
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Happy, Excited | EXP :: 150[Bronze]
mission

Quest Name: The Amazing [Digital] Race
Quest Level: xxx

With D catching the fish, Nikky prepared her station to fillet the fish. They were going at a steady pace; D was catching fish at a race at which she could her time to properly fillet them without the need to hurry. She was trying to concentrate more on the their station then their competitors; it would do her no good to match their pace. At the end, they had managed to get a total of fifty-four fish filleted. She was disappointed that she destroyed twenty-two of them. It was such a waste after all, but now was no time to lament. "We're done!" She told the Divermon who then gave them the clue to their next destination. "Thank you!" And with that they were off!

The next clue mentioned something about a story book character who most likely had a dislike for crocodiles. "Story book character?" "Dislike for crocodiles?" "In a a piratey place?" It was so obvious! "Oh, CaptainHookmon!" They all simultaneously said. Now they knew who to find, but just where was he? In the distance, the team could see a group of digi-viduals loudly praising their captain who just so happened to be the digimon they were looking for. After acquiring the information that he was on the other side of where they were, It was smooth sailing from here as the team race to the CaptainHookmon's boat. "W-We're... here... for.. the... race..." Nikky managed to say to the pirate digimon under her haggard breath, tired from the running.

Hanako :: User Image| Kukkii :: User Image
Dstdnt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:41 am
Once they had cleaned their hands, D scanned the area with his eyes and found a large ship docked on the other side of the bay. He saw how skilled Nikky was with the knife during the task, and knew she wasn't one to be reckoned with, and he was glad since he never had any plan to, with anyone either. "Wonder if that's the pirate...," he said as he saw Nikky and her Digimon already put the pieces together. He was able to keep up with them, trying to pace himself a bit as he followed, seeing that the other two Tamers had not yet left Divermon's area. "We've arrived for the race," D said to CaptainHookmon, seeing that Nikky was out of breath from the run. "Hopefully there'll be a bit of time to rest," he said as he awaited the Digimon's response.  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:00 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxηina

ɢvernaxxxxxxx

Looks can be Deceiving...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Fishing and cooking, how.....unexpected..... The girl looked down upon the pile of burnt fish that lied next to her and then upon Gomamon. The Digimon looked down upon the burnt fish, placing a claw on the remains. What had the Digimon been thinking? Were fish important to the Digimon? While unexpected thoughts swam in Gomamon's mind Nina looked over to her partner. Although not speaking much they had complete the task and more. Perhaps Gomamon may have not been happy with the extra burnt fish but it was race. Now it was up for the next riddle. A creature that didn't like crocodiles...like Captain Hook in Peter Pan. That fictional man never liked the ticking croc. Was that what the clue meant? Well it was time to see.
Discussing the plan with Kutay the two agreed to head over to Captain Hookmon who was well within eyeshot. Walking along the beach the two met up with the individual but something was off. There were supposed to be two people and not just the CaptainHookmon. Was the other within the vessel? With the crew members. They went up to the Digimon and gave a small bow of their heads.
Pardon us, we are here for the race but....where is the other individual? Are they here in this vessel or they accompanied within your crew?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

*Rank*
C
Silver
215 EXP
User Image

Team
Gomamon->Ikkakumon
Gatomon->{Have yet to encounter}
Terriermon->{Have yet to encounter}
User Image

{წO.ff O.f C.ampus: წ

lief_7

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | feeling :: Really Confused | AP/Rank :: 200/Silver
Mission

The Amazing [Digital] Race
O.O.C.
Still, totally questioning where to put this in my continuity
Hope the kind

Crap we stayed too long! Kutay thought as he realized how late it had gotten, after finishing up their task of fishing and filleting their catch. Kutay and Nina returned to Divermon and received compensation for their work, and then they received the clue to the final point of this leg of the race, they needed to find someone, presumably a digimon on the beach, a story book character who might have a fear of crocodiles, it had been a stretch for Kutay to figure out who it could be as he hadn't been the best at remembering fairy tails, but the Peter Pan Fairy Tail, was one that had came to him in what could be called a moment of inspiration as it seemed almost funny in the similarities between it and the Digital World. From figuring out the story it was from figuring the who was almost child's play, Captain Hook in the story was well known for being scared of the Tick-Tock Croc, and it just so happened that Kutay knew of a digimon called Captain HOOKMON, unironically it was the digivolution of Hookmon. After discussing with Nina about who the clue could be referring to, they decided to head for CaptainHookmon's ship on the other side of the beach, making a mad dash for the ship, upon arriving, Kutay was busy catching his breath and decided to let Nina do the talking, glad that they were done doing physical activity for the time being he decided to just sit down on the ship to rest for a bit.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:25 pm
(A/N: This is a non-canon Marco so anything that he does or happens will not be part of his actual story.)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Date: XXX Day

So many things were happening today and none of which were particularly good for the black-haired young adult. He wasn't too thrilled about getting his ears nearly ripped off (even though he had it coming) nor was it fun when his Demon decided to come out and battle Iris's own dark empress. At least everything was done with and he could get back to cuddling with Iris or so he thought. They were given a task which was part of the digital race and now they were supposed to come to this lovely area...by foot. Well the method of transportation was their own choosing, but none the less it was pain and they were both too cheap and broke to ask for luxury.

Marco passed the time spitting some hot beats, teasing the green-haired beauty, getting hit, and holding hands with said beauty who also happened to be the one hitting him. Daemon had remained mostly quiet, hiding back into his shadow, but every so often he would ask him about Lilithmon. Marco would just shrug, he didn't know what that crazy hot or hot crazy digi-woman was doing.

"So I was all like I ain't trying to front or nothin' but I could totally beat those guys with my hands tried behind my back, they were that weak," another story out of his millions just so that he could impress Iris. "But you know me, babe, I never tell a lie." He grinned at her scooping closer to her while putting his arm around her. "I feel like I'm doing all the talking, why so stiff, yo? We're alone...you and me...we just gotta put the kids away and we can have our own fun," he winked at her, he was referring to their digimon as the "kids". When they reached the bay, they were supposed to be looking for a fishy fisherman.

Marco looked around, but he didn't see any fisherman just a fish-man digimon. Totally different people, "welp I guess we're stuck here. Might as well go skinny dip," he glanced at Iris, "would you do the honors, love?"

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image
Experience Point(s): 135 EXP
BITS: 6000

Mission in Progress:
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:47 pm
【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris held a grin on her face as she was happy with the outcome of their battle. It wasn't everyday that she was able to defeat Marco in a battle. She wasn't the type to rub a person' face in it but she was proud of herself nonetheless. And it seemed that her victory led them to the next location. The two had to make a choice on how to get the next location. Being frugal, they went the longer but free way. Iris was wishing that she had gone the shorter way after the 2nd hour of Marco singing and teasing the girl. She swore he liked being punished by her. Iris managed to block out some of the noise with her own singing in her head.

However it wasn't enough as by the 4th hour, Marco was talking about something.... a fight was it? Iris was 'jolted' from her thoughts when Marco commented on how he seemed to be the only one talking. "You were the only talking..." she said in a matter of fact tone. She looked at him but didn't remove his arm from her. She lifted a brow in disbelief as he started to make 'suggestions' She rolled her eyes as the reached the bay. The two were on a look out for a fisherman or some sorts.

Iris was looking while Marco was still talking. Iris sighed as he finished. She approached him and squeezed his cheeks together.

"The only dipping we're going to be doing here love." she started. "Is if we have to look for treasure in the water as our task. Now then.' Iris turned his head to the digimon. 'Are we looking for a fishermen or a fishman?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
Attire:See pic
OOC: Same here... totally non canon because...why not XD
Mood and Feelings: stare
Dollars:200

Party: User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

Shadow of Miracles

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:32 pm
(A/N: This is a non-canon Marco so anything that he does or happens will not be part of his actual story.)

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

What is this new world?

Date: XXX Day

Marco smiled and stroke a pose as he finished filleting the final fish. "Oh yeah! I'm the mac daddy of filleting fish!" He only did the minimum which was enough to get them by, but nonetheless he was extremely proud about his efforts. He smirked at Iris and gave her a thumb-up. Her current outfit had caused him to get all kinds of distracted and destroy at least ten fishes. Once he realized that the sooner he finished this task the sooner he could spend some alone time with her (and brag about his skills) then his efforts skyrocketed. Once the fish were finished, he turned them over to the Divermon. "You owe us a new clue, yo!" Marco was beaming with confidence even though they were likely in last place because of him.

The next clue was another riddle of sorts. Marco scratched his head, "a character that doesn't like crocodiles? This char sounds like a fool, why would a pirate be scared of anything?" He was obviously not getting it which earned him a look for Iris followed by some not so kind actions. "Heh, I see its...CaptainHookmon, well I knew that! I was just testing you is all," Marco folded his arms and nodded, "my bae not only has to look good, but she's gotta have a sexy brain as well." The black-haired young 'adult' looked around and far into the distance he saw a ship.

"Look its a pirate ship! Maybe the crew insides knows where we can find CaptainHookmon. Let us go and parley with them, mi dear " suddenly feeling very Captain Sparrow-y, Marco started running towards the ship in the same manner as the crazy love-able pirate from the Pirate of the Caribbean movies. Once they reached the ship, Marco waved at the only digimon present, "Parley! Parley! We wish to commandeer this ship so that we may begin this race," Marco bowed, "I am Captain Sombra de Milagros, and this lovely lass is my wife. May we speak with the Captain of this ship? A gentleman by the name of CaptainHookmon, I believe." funny talking Marco was full on charm-mode.

==========

Digimon Partner(s):
User Image
Experience Point(s): 135 EXP
BITS: 6000

Mission in Progress:
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:06 pm
【❀ ιris ❀】

ɪ don't need your love, tonight, it's alright
ʏou can go on like tomorrow wont be there for you
Ͻlose your eyes, and breathe me in, don't despair

Јust Hold Me Tight!

User Image
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris sighed as she wiped her brow. It took some time but she and Marco caught and filleted the 20 fish needed. Even though Marco missed up a few times. In her head was the clue, a find me task. They had to look for a digimon who was a storybook character would be afraid of crocodiles. Iris crossed her arms and then suddenly she was thanking Disney and immediately the hook, hat and face appeared in her mind.

She was about to say something when Marco opened his mouth. Of course he opened his mouth,not getting the clue. She lifted her brow and gave him the look before she pulled his cheek. Maybe the shock would wake up his brain. It seemed to work as the digimon came to his mind. He tried to play it off as his already knowing the answer but the look between her and divermon said it all. Now the question was where could they find the digimon.

It seemed that Marco was good for something as he spotted the ship. "Good eye..." she was saying until Marco was trying to act like another beloved pirate. If it wasn't for the threat of being in last place, she would had clocked him. But time was of the essence.

However that didn't stop her before from merely trailing him on the off chance that he did something stupid, she could run in the other direction. For a moment and then 'save' him. Iris panted as the reached the ship. She immediately gave him the stink eye as Marco was talking to the digimon and calling himself a captain and her a la...WIFE?!

Iris approached Marco from behind, her face pink as she grabbed a piece of his neck like a scruff. "My captain, my captain." she said, "Can i speak to Captain Hook so we can talk about making this one here walk the plank."

It seemed her request was audible as someone with a large black hair approached the two of them

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Mood and Feelings:
Action:
Attire:See pic
OOC: Same here... totally non canon because...why not XD
Mood and Feelings: stare
Digi Dollars:400

Party: User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ӄeep on dreaming like you own it, oh it's all for you

ѡ
orry not about your loss, it's alright
ϛhow me all your feelings tonight
ʃet me feel you, let me hold you, go until I scream out in pain

lief_7

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:41 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Nico Nico Nii | feeling :: Smh AP :: 200
mission

Quest name:
Quest Level:

Haru and Kiro had were finally reunited once again after the events of the coliseum, but sadly they were now faced with a new task. They were to report to the beach as part of a race Kiro had been invited to. Haru despised walking all the way to the beach, but she disliked wasting money much more. Wasting money was like killing an onii-chan, it was not okay in her book. After arriving to the beach she surveyed the area in search of their next target. "Do you see our clue?" Haru wasn't invited to the race which displeased her, but she tagged along for the sake of Kiro. Fanbeemon was still injured so she subbed in another member of her party, a Digimon she obtained at the arena in secrecy while the battles raged on. Haru spotted a Divermon and approached it with a cheerful grin. Behind her cheerful grin lurked a malicious aura. "Give us our task now or get skinned alive." Apparently the task was to actually skin a fish. How ironic.

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ♥

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

(Non-Cannon Mode Activated)
Kiro and Haru finally arrived at Bit Bay after a rather strange battle where Haru got 420 No Scope level of RECKAGE! The long walk was defiently not worth it for Kiro since he didn't want his suit to track sweat. A Divermon approached the two and told them to fish for fish. The Divermon offered a fishing pole to Kiro be he denied it. Instead Kiro brought out his Digivice do bring out DynamoPlug who he then made Digivolve to JumboGamemon. Kiro hopped on DynamoPlug's back as he submerged into the water. Hunting for prey.

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Open the Door | feeling :: Suited Up | AP :: 225
mission

Quest name: The Amazing [Digital] Race (non-canon)
Quest Level: X

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:57 pm
User Image
User Image

(Non-Cannon Mode Activated)
After a long boring hour of fishing, Kiro went back to shore and walked over to Haru who BURNT EIGHT OF THE THIRTY FIGHT HE CAUGHT! He took the cooked fish to the Divermon who then gave him a riddle to find the Digimon to speak to. After a few seconds Kiro got the answer and jumped back onto DynamoPlugs back. They then went to find the home of Captain Hookmon

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Open the Door | feeling :: Suited Up | AP :: 225
mission

Quest name: The Amazing [Digital] Race (non-canon)
Quest Level: X

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games