Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Testimonies
A story too amazing not to share

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:08 pm
Yesterday, I was in a car accident. BUT, I'm okay. I wouldn't be here if I wasn't okay.

What happened is this: I was in town with my friend's parents for Wednesday Bible study and, as we were leaving the member's house where it was held, my friend's mom pulled out into the back end of a semi tractor trailer. She didn't see it until after she turned into it.

The car

My friend's mom was driving. Her dad was in the passenger seat. I was sitting behind the driver's seat.

All four of the people involved (truck driver included) walked away unharmed.

I thank the Lord because this could have been a LOT worse. It really could have. Most of the time, when you hear cases of vehicles meeting with semis, it does not come out to be a happy ending. The good Lord was protecting us. No amount of convincing can change my mind otherwise.

My friend broke into hysterics a bit last night. She told me, "You know what's awful about this? We could be mourning the loss of three wonderful people."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:43 am
The car looks not so bad.

Thank you very much for sharing and thanks God above all for the protection!

To God be the glory :3  

Meili Kyumee Youichi

Blessed Friend

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Contributor 150

Angelus1987

Friendly Citizen

8,325 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:52 am
God deserves all of the glory regardless of what was done or how much damage was done. Any breath could be our last. God has not only protected you and those in that car, but he has protected many others that probably won't thank him still. To God be the glory! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:48 pm
Amen  

King Shining Heaven

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:09 pm
Wow, praise God you're all unharmed!
Thank you for sharing heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:29 am
Spirit Reborn
Wow, praise God you're all unharmed!
Thank you for sharing heart

We found out my friend's dad has a scratch on the inside of one of his ankles, but we don't think that came from the car getting hit by a semi. We think that showed up when he got out of the car after we pulled off of the road (he's legally blind so if there was something sticking out from under his door, he wouldn't have seen it).

But we could see well enough to see the damage done to the car.

My friend's mom thought we could just change the tire and go. That car was.not going anywhere. Only reason we were able to get it off of the road is because it was not front wheel drive.  

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Spirit Reborn

Friendly Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:14 pm
Kitsune Muggy

We found out my friend's dad has a scratch on the inside of one of his ankles, but we don't think that came from the car getting hit by a semi. We think that showed up when he got out of the car after we pulled off of the road (he's legally blind so if there was something sticking out from under his door, he wouldn't have seen it).

But we could see well enough to see the damage done to the car.

My friend's mom thought we could just change the tire and go. That car was.not going anywhere. Only reason we were able to get it off of the road is because it was not front wheel drive.

Whew, good thing it's only a scratch. Like you said, it could have been much worse. God was indeed with all of you - including the other driver. 3nodding  
Testimonies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games