Yay!
  Umm No
  Thank You... Sincerely, Poll Whore
View Results

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image

Mickel sat on the roof of his apartment building and stared up at the sky and passing clouds, he often sat up there and just let his mind unwind. Today the clouds looked like floating plateaus, gliding across the azure.

Unbeknownst to him though, what he was peering at day after day was not only the changing clouds of the sky, but a forever moving hidden civilization that live on the clouds. They were called Zephyrians and fierce warriors they were. Amoung the Zephyrians were two factions, the Cirrus and the Cumulus and they have been at war for centuries, though very careful not to be noticed. Their fiercest wars where responsible for many of earth’s devastating weather storms; that is until, this very day Mickel was gazing at the clouds.

Quinn shot through the clouds as quick as she could manage, they were outnumbered right at the start, her fleet had been over taken, and she was all alone. All she had to do was get back to base camp and she would be safe. Through the mist she could see the tall spires of home and hope was filling in her, that is until a hard weight came smashing from above knocking her down hard than she’d ever been hit before.

As Mickel sat looking out he saw something he first thought was a plane, that is until is started falling towards him at an alarming rate. He scrambled to his feet to head toward the door as the figure collided with the rooftop. Luckily she didn’t fall through but laying there in the middle of a small dome was Quinn.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:37 pm
A Little More Information

Zephyrians

Zephyrians are a winged humanoid creature that lives in its countless cities and towns within the clouds. They are all born warriors, though others do choose a more civil life. Unlike humans Zephyrians have heightened senses and strength, they also all are born with a pair of wings upon their backs. Some advanced Zephyrians have the ability to manipulate the weather and clouds around them.

Cirrus

The Cirrus are a peaceful faction that does not favor war but will do what is necessary to protect it’s people. The people of the Cirrus faction all don white feathers on their wings.

Cumulus

The Cumulus Faction are a chaos loving people that want nothing more than to conquer the skies, and eventually, earth. They are standout against the white feathers of the Cirrus with their midnight black feathers.  

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:45 pm
Open Positions

Cirrus

Leader -
2nd in Command - Quinn: Alivia Latoire
Warriors:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Cumulus

Leader -
2nd in Command -
Warriors:
-
-
-
-
-
-

Humans

Mickel:

Important Notice >You can be part of Cirrus or Cumulus and not be a warrior, there are plenty of people living in both factions and not all are warriors meant for battle.

>There are unlimited spots for humans and Zephyrians, don't think because there are only so many slots that there are only so many openings!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:54 pm
Character Skelly

[color=First Color][b]My name is: [/b][/color][color=Second Color][First,Last][/color]
[color=First Color][b]I've been around for:[/b] [color=Second Color][Age]
[color=First Color][b]I was born a:[/b] [color=Second Color][Zephyrian/Human]
[color=First Color][b]Allow me show you my past: [/b][color=Second Color][Bio]
[color=First Color][b]People say I'm: [/b][color=Second Color][Personality]
[color=First Color][b]I look like:[/b] [color=Second Color][Image or description]
[color=First Color][b]I'm part of this faction: [/b][color=Second Color][Cirrus/Cumulus/Neither]

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

Alivia Latoire

Questionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:57 pm
Rules

1. No godmodding, autohitting, etc.
2. Romance is greatly encouraged, but within the TOS guidelines please.
3. If you want to kill someone please pm them and me first.
4. This is a semi-literate RP, mainly because I know that sometimes it is hard to type a whole 5 sentences on a word word answer to a question, However, if you can, keep the one-liners to a minimum.
5. For OOC please use [[]]; (()) ; {{}}.
6.You may have as many characters as you like, but please keep up with them.
7. Please, if you have a problem with one of the other gaians in this ropeplay thread, do not use the thread to display what you think or to bicker back and forth, take it to pms. If I find this in my thread I will delete everything and give you a single warning. After that, you will be banned.
8. If you wish to join please PM me your profile with the subject titled 'Silence is Golden' so I know you read the rules, I will not accept it or ask you to send it again.
9. Wait until I add your profile to start RPing.
10. Have FUN!

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff