Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
[Kumiko Fujiwa] Your My Step - Brother? [C h i X C h o] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:15 am
Name: Aoba Kirstein
Date of Birth: March Third
Race: Human
Sexuality: Homosexual
Affiliations: N / A
Height: 164cm - 5'3
Weight: 48kg - 90lbs though everyone says he feels 105lbs
Tattoos/pericings: None
Personality description: Timid, shy, caring, defenseful
Brief Biography: Aoba was a slight shut in kind of child. Being frail when it came to physical activities, his parent's would often opt him out of anything that meant physical fitness. Aoba didn't care very much for it anyway. After the age of five, Aoba began to watch animated television show's, or anime, and became slightly obsessed. During this stage, he became an otaku, thus furthering himself from most, to all, people. He would often get bullied by one boy alone. Aoba found this boy very attractive, but thought less of it and thought it was because of the slight envy h had. When he finally entered high school, Aoba was hit with something unexpected. His father died, leaving his mother a widower raising a teenage child. But this situation wasn't for very long when his mother quickly found herself another husband. What he didn't realize, was that his childhood bully, and slight crush, was now his step brother in this situation.
Family: Mother - Late Father (Passed away)
User Image

C h i X C h o

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:56 am
Kumiko Fujiwa

C h i X C h o
Sucks I know but this is what my tiered brain thought up.

its all good, do you have a picture? sorry i forgot to include that ^ ^

Name: Otto Beilschmidt
Date of Birth: November 5th
Race: Human
Sexuality: Bisexual
Afflictions: he and his father are always at odds, feels resentment about his mother
Height: 6'2
Weight: 132
Tattoos/peircings: tattoos on his neck, back and arms, peircings on his lips and ears
Personality discription: Stubborn, Secretive, Outgoing, Caring but tends to hid it, has a secret infeiriority complex.
Brief Biography: Otto's father used to be an alcholic who ended up being in debt to a local gang. His mother on the other hand was always mad at his father and would take it out on Otto by either ignoring him, or telling him he doesnt look like her child, etc.. This is until she left one day when he was in elementary school. When he came home from school all that was there was his drunk dad and a note. Since then he's taken it out on a boy in school he has a crush on and got in with a bad crowd, he secretly hates his friends but feels like he fits in with them and only trusts one of them. Otto's life changed again when his dad cleaned up his act and found a new woman a few years later. He feels some resentment torrwards this new woman but after meeting her cant help but like her and secretly wishes that his mother was like her. But what Otto doesnt know is that she is the mother of the boy that he teases, the boy that he likes.
Family: Father and mother who left home,

User Image  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:50 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

C h i X C h o

Ok so want me to start? it'll have to be a minute im gonna hop in the shower really quick!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:56 pm
C h i X C h o
Kumiko Fujiwa

C h i X C h o

Ok so want me to start? it'll have to be a minute im gonna hop in the shower really quick!

If you could, my computer is too freaking laggy. Sorry sweatdrop  

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:53 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

((thats ok ^^))

The sun came up and Otto's alarm clock blared by his bed waking up the not-so-much-of-a-moring-person who slammed his hand down on the top of the little mechanical box which made the clock cease it from doing its job. The now very much awake Otto sat up and ran a hand through his hair and scratch behind his ear with a yawn. Soon his bedroom door opened with his old man standing there, "Hey, so listen Otto. Your gonna meet your new brother today so please please behave. Also dont forget to help load up the truck when you get home, we're moving the last of it to the new home today." Otto's father said with obvious worry in his voice. Otto simply sat up straight and gave a smile that would have meant 'dont worry' but to his father meant 'im up to no good.' "its ok dad, you've only told me what to do a blillion times, I'll be as nice as i can to the kid, aslong as he doesnt piss me off first." Otto reassured but this didnt help at all it seemed. His father paled about 3 shades and nodded, "alright, go get ready for school," he ordered and left Otto alone. After about 35 minutes he was ready and he left out the front door and hoped into his car, lit a cigarette and drove off to school.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:04 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Δσвα Ƙιяƨтɛιи - Иɛя∂ Ѳтακʋ

Δɢɛ: ƨɛʌɛитɛɛи
Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Ƭιяɛ∂ / Ɔσиғʋƨɛ∂
Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ƥℓαcɛ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o
I hope this is ok ^ - ^

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Ƭнɛ ƨαмɛ σℓ∂ ∂αʏƨ, тσ α ραƨт ʏσʋ cαи'т ɢσ вαcκ тσ Ƭнɛ ∂яɛαмƨ ʏσʋ'яɛ αℓωαʏƨ cнαƨιиɢ, тσ тнɛ тσмσяяσω яιɢнт вɛғσяɛ ʏσʋя ɛʏɛƨ Δ ғιямℓʏ ƨтαи∂ιиɢ мɛ, тσ α ƨмιℓιиɢ ʏσʋ Ɯιтнσʋт нɛƨιтαтιиɢ, Ƭσɢɛтнɛя..."
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { "Aoba sighed as his alarm clock beeped at him to wake his happy butt up. But the boy didn't make any effort to reach over and shut the annoying thing up, instead he just sat up and left his room. The alarm had an auto snooze that would enable itself, then scare the ever living crap out of the young boy after five minutes. Aoba trudged toward's the bathroom while rubbing his multi colored eye, then slowly creaked the door open. After about a minute of mindless spacing out, Aoba's mind registered back again at what he was doing, then started his bathroom preparations. Getting his hair brushed, his teeth brushed, his glasses cleaned, and other's. Finally being done, which all that took was several minutes, Aoba walked out with a small smile. Walking back into his room the boy went to the closet and started to dig around. Soon he found a white plain t-shirt, a green, gray and light gray padded cover shirt, and a pair of comfortable skinny jeans, then grabbed his glasses and dog tags. After finishing, Aoba's mother walked in, a happy bright smile on her pale face. She walked over and placed her pale hand's onto the boy's face and moved some of the hair out of the way, "Later on today you'll meet your new brother and father. I know you'll be on your best behavior, but I just want you to know ok." Aoba gave a small nod and smile as he walked over to his bedside table and clicked off the alarm before it scared him, then grabbed his messanger bag and walked off towards the door "Have a good day!" Another gentle nod then a good day, Aoba made his way out of the house and started to walk to the school building. } ↗↙

User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:33 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto finish his cigarette before he got to the building that was his school. he parked in his usual spot and opened the door but was distracted by a beeping that his phone made. Otto checked it to see one of the girls in his click wanted to see him when he got inside the buliding. He sighed and clicked his phone off and ran a hand through his hair, "well at least I dont have to date her anymore," he said to himself then was surpised a little when someone came and leaned against his car. "Otto, that crazy girl wants to see you," he said and Otto looked at him, "yea thanks for the warning Alex...she already texted me, thought. lets go," he said and stood up to slam his car door and lock it after getting his bag out. Alex walked with him to steps of the school where a girl in punk clothes and too much make up stepped out of the school to the two, "Otto..." she said before he cut her off, "can we get this over with? its really inconvenient for me today," Otto said harshly with out even looking at her. the girl started to tear up and slapped him, "Otto! you jerk! i hate you!" she shouted making a scene and then ran away from him and his friend. Otto's friend was laughed and grabbed his shoulder, "oh dude! that was messed up!" he said and Otto rolled his eyes and rubbed his cheek a bit. "at least that over with," he said plainly.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:39 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

bump~

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ғɛɛℓιиɢ: Ƭιяɛ∂
Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ: Ʋɢн...
Ƥℓαcɛ: Ƨcнσσℓ/Ħαℓℓωαʏ
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
"Ƭнɛ ƨαмɛ σℓ∂ ∂αʏƨ, тσ α ραƨт ʏσʋ cαи'т ɢσ вαcκ тσ Ƭнɛ ∂яɛαмƨ ʏσʋ'яɛ αℓωαʏƨ cнαƨιиɢ, тσ тнɛ тσмσяяσω яιɢнт вɛғσяɛ ʏσʋя ɛʏɛƨ Δ ғιямℓʏ ƨтαи∂ιиɢ мɛ, тσ α ƨмιℓιиɢ ʏσʋ Ɯιтнσʋт нɛƨιтαтιиɢ, Ƭσɢɛтнɛя..."
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba sighed softly once seeing the building in sight. His house was a block or two down the road, so there was really no need to get driven down. After a few more minutes of silent walking, Aoba finally made it onto the school grounds. People filled around beside the young boy, slightly pushing, but other then that Aoba made it inside with ease. Stroding over toward's his locker, Aoba suddenly found himself on the ground, dazed and confused as to how he got there. Looking back, the male found a girl, punky with too much make - up on, running from behind her, and crying. Shrugging off the sudden drama that seemed to accrue in the early morning, Aoba stood and walked to his locker. He greeted his friend beside him with a cheerful smile and a small wave. His friend waved back and nodded, then waited for the boy, "I heard we have a quiz in third." Aoba's friend told him. Sighing slightly. Aoba agreed to with a silent huff of air. Man this day was going to suck. Not only is there a quiz in third, but there's also new family member's moving into the house. And on top of all that, Aoba still had to deal with Otto. Boy that guy sure irritated the male, but then again it was like a normal day... "Today is going to be annoying..." His friend nodded slightly and sighed, then flung his arm over his friends shoulder and started to murmur something about manga. Aoba listened, giving his opinion here and there. The two would chuckle it away and talk about anime related topics. It was slightly nice to have an otaku friend, Aoba guessed, because no one else would understand what they where saying. } ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:45 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto and his friend walked down the hall together, his friend talking about how crazy the party he was at this weekend was and Otto silently smiled beside him occationally making snide comments about how ridiculous his friend was when he was drunk. After a few minutes of walking and listening to his friends frivolous story Otto spotted his favorite little nerd, Aoba. This made his friendly smile turn into a sly and mischivious smirk. He walked by Aoba and 'bumped' into him and shoved Aoba into his friend and against his locker. Otto's friend laughed at Aoba and his friend as they kept walking and Otto looked back at him over his shoulder and winked at him with is tongue sticking out at him with a light chuckle. Otto then turned back to his friend and stopped in front of his locker about 50 feet away from Aoba and unlocked it and rummaged through his bag and the locker.

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba chuckled lightly. Apparently his friend finally watched an anime that he had recommended to him about a dozen times, and was now on the scene where the male falls in the fountain. Just as the boy was about to speak, Aoba felt a strong being pushing the smaller male into his friend, which his friend luckily caught him, and then jerked his head upward's in time to hear chuckling and a wink in his way. Aoba blushed and stood, "Yeah very mature! Grow up Otto! Stupid baka..." Aoba's friend yelled down the hall, with the exception of the last part, giving off a snare and slight glare. "He wont grow up. You can't tell delinquents to grow up..." Aoba's soft comment made his friend chuckle slightly, then continued the other way, completely ignoring the two hooligans behind them, all the while Aoba tried to calm his slightly visible blush from become a slight wildfire. } ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:23 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

Otto raised a brow as he heard Aoba's friend. he turned and glared at him for a second then rolled his eyes. Otto's friend looked at him, "you gonna take that?" he asked and Otto shrugged, "for now..." he responded to his friend. He picked his bag back up and threw it over his shoulder then went to his homeroom and sat in the back of the class by the window and played a game on his phone till the teacher walked over to him and Otto looked up at him, "hey there," he stated calmly. The teacher sighed, "Otto you know you cant have that out during class," he said, "put it away or ill have to call your father. you know you cant have it out in class," Otto sighed, "but teach, class hasnt started yet!" he whined and the teacher shook his head, "put it away before it does," he said firmly and Otto nodded, "sure..." he said back then the teacher went to the front of the class.  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:11 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { Aoba and his friend walked to their homeroom class, waiting for the official bell to finally ring. Taking a seat in the middle, left side of the class room, Aoba took out a slightly big manga book, flipped to the near end, and started his reading. His friend copied his action, but pulled out a slightly less big of a manga book. Both the boys chuckled slightly at the weird, funny scenes. Suddenly the bell rung, signaling class has officially started, but the teacher was no where in sight. Aoba thought it was slightly strange, but shrugged and continued on his reading. About five minutes later, the substitute teacher came in, smiling nervously as he stuttered over his words and proclaimed about being lost within the school. He introduced himself, but Aoba hadn't paid attention until roll call. Sighing, the small male placed his manga away and looked up at the new male in the classroom. } ↗↙

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:31 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa

After a while his class started and the teacher managed to get through the class and only had to tell Otto to wake up twice, that was a good sign for him. As the class progressed Otto secretly texted a few friends from under his desk and looked out the window occasionally to people watch, he was so bored of this class already. After a little longer the class ended and Otto and his friend rushed out of the classroom fallowed by everyone else. a little while later it became lunch time and Otto grabbed some food and walked around the halls a bit before he went outside in one of the side doors and sat on the steps and lit a cigarette while he ate his lunch. He sighed out a puff of smoke and ran a hand though his hair when a certian nerd popped into his mind and he blushed a bit  

C h i X C h o

6,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

Ƭнσʋɢнтƨ:
Ǫʋσтɛ:
C h i X C h o

♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬
♫ ♬==== ☠ ====♫ ♬

↖↘ { After the sudden bell rang signalling class ending, Aoba and his friend parted ways. But the rest of class apparently went by like a breeze. It was suddenly lunch time, which didn't bother the slightly hungry teen. Aoba meet his friend in the lunch line, grabbed their lunch and left to the school roof to go eat. "Hey Ao. What's going on this weekend?" His friend asked as he took a small bite out of his apple. Aoba sighed and leaned back onto the railing, "Well today I'm getting a new step brother and step father. So I'm pretty sure mom wants some family time with them." Aoba's friend shook his head and patted the smaller males shoulder. Aoba didn't really seem to mind, though, it was just some new family members. Sadly the smaller male hadn't been able to meet his new step brother. But his step father he has met. He seemed a bit off, but nice. He treated his mother like a queen, which seemed to boost his mother's slight ego problem. But other then that he was happy for the new couple. } ↗↙

User Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces