Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Your favourite thing/things Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:55 pm
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101

ahh yes, my daughter loves to gift me , nice smelling candles, *Charmed aroma, * they come with surprise jewelry, may not be worth much, but so pretty heart

I'm so lucky to have my best friends are my daughter and my mom, and they both live in my area so I get to see them often.

That is so awesome, wish I was in such a position heart *smiles* real happy for you =)

I'm luckier and more blessed than I deserve, and thank God for that!
How are things for you? Do you have a celebration coming up before Christmas or is that your next one? Channuka starts a couple of days before Christmas, but they all roll into one for us, anyway.

Well it will be my youngest daughter's bday, on Nov, 30th =) I bought here a gift, will send it, maybe late, but she's quite alright with that heart she'll be 20, the one daughter, whom has had it hard, trying to find herself xd we tried so much to teach her individuality, she just depends on others so much, already has a new bf, lives with him, and has estrangesd herself from us, so if something does happen, it will be a little costly for her to come home, she's at least 3 hrs away from us! sad

3 hours is a long trip! I remember when my daughter was away at college and it took her 2 long hours to get home. She came nearly every weekend (tight apron strings, sorry sweetie) but she's much happier close to us now.

I'm so sorry your daughter is having such a tough time. It's a hard age figuring out who you are and who you really really want to be. Good luck to her!

Thank you for the compliment on my avatar. Yours is adorable! I really love the pixel artists on this site!!!!!!! heart Here I can be beautiful or cute or whatever!

Joy, I have to say, if it were not for youngest son, at home here, dont know what I would do, makes my day, maybe I should be greatful, I don't think I've ever had an easy life lol, surely cause we chose it this way, sometimes, I wish I could turn back time, btu no, a las...jsut happy I'm still here, to see my kids, go through all their changes in life, see their accomplsihments, least I have that, for I'm not one of those woman,that are soiled too much xp razz  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:07 pm
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101

That is so awesome, wish I was in such a position heart *smiles* real happy for you =)

How are things for you? Do you have a celebration coming up before Christmas or is that your next one? Channuka starts a couple of days before Christmas, but they all roll into one for us, anyway.

Well it will be my youngest daughter's bday, on Nov, 30th =) I bought here a gift, will send it, maybe late, but she's quite alright with that heart she'll be 20, the one daughter, whom has had it hard, trying to find herself xd we tried so much to teach her individuality, she just depends on others so much, already has a new bf, lives with him, and has estrangesd herself from us, so if something does happen, it will be a little costly for her to come home, she's at least 3 hrs away from us! sad

3 hours is a long trip! I remember when my daughter was away at college and it took her 2 long hours to get home. She came nearly every weekend (tight apron strings, sorry sweetie) but she's much happier close to us now.

I'm so sorry your daughter is having such a tough time. It's a hard age figuring out who you are and who you really really want to be. Good luck to her!

Thank you for the compliment on my avatar. Yours is adorable! I really love the pixel artists on this site!!!!!!! heart Here I can be beautiful or cute or whatever!

Joy, I have to say, if it were not for youngest son, at home here, dont know what I would do, makes my day, maybe I should be greatful, I don't think I've ever had an easy life lol, surely cause we chose it this way, sometimes, I wish I could turn back time, btu no, a las...jsut happy I'm still here, to see my kids, go through all their changes in life, see their accomplsihments, least I have that, for I'm not one of those woman,that are soiled too much xp razz

I know what you mean - counting blessings and keeping an attitude of gratitude is so much better for my mental health!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:08 pm
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101

Joy, I have to say, if it were not for youngest son, at home here, dont know what I would do, makes my day, maybe I should be greatful, I don't think I've ever had an easy life lol, surely cause we chose it this way, sometimes, I wish I could turn back time, btu no, a las...jsut happy I'm still here, to see my kids, go through all their changes in life, see their accomplsihments, least I have that, for I'm not one of those woman,that are spoiled too much xp razz

I know what you mean - counting blessings and keeping an attitude of gratitude is so much better for my mental health!

yes for mine too, I try my best, have to be happy no matter what, sometimes, we cant hold it in anymore, btu nah, I'm ok, I will survive =) heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:15 pm
SweetSorrow101
yes for mine too, I try my best, have to be happy no matter what, sometimes, we cant hold it in anymore, btu nah, I'm ok, I will survive =) heart

You will THRIVE and bloom, bringing light and joy to those in your life (like me!) 4laugh  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:51 pm
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101

You will THRIVE and bloom, bringing light and joy to those in your life (like me!) 4laugh

And me! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:52 pm
I bought these really cool slipper socks, and I love them, warm, non slip bottom! really warm , for those winter nights and days ! heart they were hand made sort of look like big woolen socks, with the red stripe , but these are purple, its the little things lol heart  

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

SweetSorrow101

Sweet Friend

19,400 Points
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:54 pm
Esme Marie Cullen
JoyRose
SweetSorrow101

And me! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart emotion_kirakira

you are 2 of the most awesome people I know ! emotion_awesome emotion_bigheart emotion_hug thanls for always hearing me out, I think it maybe time for a Chai tea xd emotion_bigheart

Merci pour etre mes amies emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:16 pm
I have these thicker pair of leggings, *Cozies* that I bought in Calgary, now its been 2 yrs, bit I love them, warmer for winter, and idk, just love wearing big t-shirts, or long sweaters with them, heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 8:39 pm
I love to tell stories with people. I used Roblox to make a short murder mystery. Spent 5 hours filming it with them, another hour or so editing it, finally got all my voice clips in to dub it. I used to make magic memories here on Gaia, too.  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 8:23 pm
Recentally, favorite things, are my potted flowers, and tomato plants we've started to grow for our garden xd, I even bought some , basil, origano, and thyme plants, minis xd
heart and well the chicks too, theya re gettitng so big xd I think we may have 2 makes, for their legs are slightly thicker than the other, =) heart  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:16 am
Playing video games.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:36 pm
pen palling, writing, video games, reading, watching movies, listening to music, role playing and making cat toys too  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:45 pm
lol ,my old lap top xd , my pictures, of family good times, have several favorite things xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:03 am
my favorite things to do lately are writing letters and sending care packages to lady soldiers that are over seas  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ochru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:09 am
Farming, looking after my boys, and role-playing here on Gaia.  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff