Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:34 pm
User Image

(I moved them along in their storyline a little from where they were. It's been well over a year and they've, RP wise, not had their kids yet. If you'd prefer to do a pregnancy/birth/toddler RP we can, but I thought this a good way to get the characters back together for a bit)

Bneut stretched, pulling on creaky old joints to crack and pop. He was sure it was bad for him, but it just felt so good. It wasn't like he could hear it anyways. He closed his eyes for a moment, just enjoying the sunlight on his skin. He had seen three strong young sons grown to adult, even if he hadn't a chance in helping them. One even lived with him now. Of course, he was always concerned about how Caine had grown up. How could anypae get along with crab claws for hands?

Clearing the thought from his mind, The Morning Glory pae opened his eyes again and started walking. He had gone to a dance over a year ago with a lovely female named Nyx, which had resulted in at least another son. He was fairly certain there was another child, but Nyx had kept that one and he hadn't seen her. What a terrible parent was he, forgetting what children he had? Smacking himself, Bneut tried to think about Walter. The boy was sure to have missed his mother and sister. But at least Bneut had been able to actually raise Walter. Though what was wrong with Walter was another matter entirely. There had to be something wrong with everyone re was related to, it just wasn't meant to be otherwise.

"Gah!" He exclaimed, trying to derail those thoughts. He was out trying to find Nyx, not worry about his family. "Nyx?" The demon called, forgetting it would do him no good at all. He couldn't hear if there was a response.

sailornorthstar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:59 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

User Image Nyx had been thinking to her self quietly as she had went on a walk. She thought about her Daughter Easter who was doing well although she had been asking about her brother. That made her remember Bneut and the time they spent in that crazy maze. She had not seen him that often after the she had the twins. As she walked she could have sworn to hear her name being called out. "Hello." she called out as she ran over to were she thought she heard the voice.

"Were are you?" she said because she could not find were the voice was coming from. And then she saw him Bneut no wonder she did not get a response. She ran over to him and hugged him. "I was just thinking about you. How are you doing."  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:37 pm
Bneut counted himself lucky to be in the right spot at just the right time. Sure enough, there was a dark skinned beauty rushing up to him similar to how she had in the maze. "I'm sorry Nyx, could you say all of that again while looking at me?" He asked, gently caressing her face with his hand before lifting it. The demon had felt the vibration of speech, but he had no idea what she was saying.

"I can't hear you, remember?" He asked, smiling. It was nice to see the fae again. He had missed her a great deal, and it was more than a shock to see her rush up to him like that. She must have forgotten he was deaf though.

sailornorthstar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:58 pm
Nyx backed up and blushed she had remembered that he could not hear but she had acted without warning him. "Sorry I was just so happy I acted with out thinking." She could not believe she was so insensitive to his being deaf. He looked health although she was not sure how she would not know what him looking unwell would look like. He was smiling at her which made her feel happy and she smiled back at him.
"Ester has been asking about you?"
Dementia Requiem Asumi

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:06 pm
Bneut smiled, remembering that she would likely worry too much about his lack of hearing. "It's alright, that was cute. I don't mind so long as you don't mind repeating yourself." The demon chuckled, patting her on the head like he would one of the children.

"Has she?" He blinked, instantly feeling terrible he'd forgotten his only daughter. "How has she been doing?" Bneut questioned, curious to know how the girl had been. Surely she had grown into a fine young woman. He couldn't bring himself to attempt speaking her name though, he'd never heard it before the everlasting silence came on.

sailornorthstar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:13 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

She felt better when he told her that is was ok and patted her on the head. "No I do not mind repeating my self for you." she then realized she did not remember ever telling him their daughters name. "Her name is Ester. She grew up to be a very beutiful lady but that is no surprise knowing who her father is."

Now that she thought about it she had a son also she did not know that much about him. "So how is the boy doing did he grow up to like you strong and handsome." She could not remember his name it was very embarrassing she should not forget her kids names  

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:58 pm
Bneut smiled, "Walter is a wonderful young man." He loved his youngest son as much has he did the elder three. Even if he hadn't the chance to know two of them well, the love was still there. He would've happily given everything he had for any number of the children.

"I wouldn't imagine he grew up handsome like me, but he is certainly a strapping pae. The ladies, if he ever left home, would be falling all over themselves to be with him." Provided he could kick the boy out of the house long enough to actually meet a lady. But then an odd thought struck him. Nyx was holding Bneut in a different light than he was of her. Time had let his feelings of love for her fade into... Just a simple affection as she was the mother of two of his children. He wondered if she felt the same about him or if she really did still see him as he had been that night at the valentines ball?

sailornorthstar

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff