Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] The Digi-Colosseum (Under Construction) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win the Young Lions Tournament?
  Kiro Mishima
  Ariano
  Haru Hayashi
  Tina Velmont
  Kronk Pepikrankenitz
  Kutay Shikikaso
  Drake Abrell
  Kazu Matsumoto
View Results

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:35 pm
(Free-Roam)
User Image

The DigiColiseum... is a floating coliseum located outside of New Network City that serves as a place for Tamers and Digimon to meet without unsanctioned conflict. The DRF uses it to hold tournaments and Tamer tests, which allow a Tamer to become a Legendary Rank by defeating other tamers or teams of Digimon.

Outside of the tournament arena itself, there are information desks where a Tamer can learn about Coliseum, recruit new Digimon, or apply to me a member of the DRF. There are also two portals booths, one for Digimon and Tamers to enter the Coliseum and the other to leave and go to New Network City. Other then that one can simply have a Digimon who can fly to take them to or out of the stadium.

Locations within this area
Taco Bell (Restaurant)
Bathrooms
Concession Stands
Bagramon's House of Chicken and Waffles
Tournament Stands
Locker Room
Portal to New Network City
The Swanmon Hotel

_Hazards_
-Currently None-

Mission Board
Current Arc Missions* being offered/On-going:

* Official Quests

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:38 pm

Ċalendar

|| Spring || Summer || Fall || Winter ||

|| January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December ||

|| Sunny || Cloudy || Cold || Rainy || Windy || Snowy || Typhoon || Snowstorm || Sandstorm || Hurricane ||

KiroMishima
Crew

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:33 pm
Quote:
The special message from the DRF has appeared on eight tamer's Digivices while every other tamer got a different one.

User ImageUser Image

Kazu Matsumoto

dragonianflame

UnHolyFudge

SpazzticPanda1311

Levelknight

Darkfire Karan

Prairiefox

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

Dujidahn

murruelecreuset

Hue Hue Hue King

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:13 am
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: Good | feeling :: Excited / Nervous | EXP :: 135
mission The Young Lion Tournament

Quest name: The Young Lion Tournament
Quest Level: C

"I will return to this world...

Kazu Matsumoto

... To fight for this new future."

[[Enter Kazu, Veemon and Shoutmon from New Network City]]

A beam of light shone from one of the teleporter booths, it glared brightly and then faded as three forms began to solidify, their Digital-Code spiraling in many helix patterns as their bodies regained their shape. The two smaller figures materialised first, landing on their feet they walked forward, one red and one blue.
"Man, teleporters really fuddle me up."
The Veemon stretched it's arms above it's head, yawning as he did so. His companion, a red Shoutmon with a long yellow scarf stared, eyes in awe of the Colosseum around him. The walls rose high into the sky, brushing against the clouds, the edges plummeted down towards the City below. Shoutmon whistled, clearly impressed.
"Y'know down on the ground, me and my siblings would only ever dream of coming here... But thanks to Kazu it's become a reality..."
At the mention of their Tamer there was a thump from the teleporter behind them followed by a groan, Shoutmon and Veemon turned around only to see Kazu on his hands and knees, gripping his stomach with one hand.
"Urrrgh... That was... Blergh."
Veemon laughed and jogged over to his ill-feeling Tamer before slapping him heartily on the back, an unwelcome gesture that made Kazu gip.
"C'mon! You've been teleported a bunch of times before!"
Kazu shot a glare at his partner, aiming a friendly punch for Veemon's arm which the blue Digimon dodged with a gleeful chuckle.
"That doesn't mean I have to enjoy it... Urrgh... Anymore then I have to..."

After regaining his composure Kazu made his way to his feet and joined Shoutmon in appreciating the architecture of the grand Colosseum. They had received an invitation via their Digivice requesting their presence at the Young Lion's Tournament, the Leomon that owned the Hostel that they lived in had demanded that they go and after much thought Kazu had caved and agreed to sign up. They had spent a good week preparing for what was to come, with Veemon and Shoutmon as his partners of choice. Kazu's other Digimon had gotten over their disappointment of not being selected fairly quickly, everyone but Buraimon that was, the proud Samurai had sulked for days before finally deciding that if he couldn't compete he would damn well put the competitors through their paces for training. After a grueling week of practice Buraimon had led them all to the DRF's portal up to the Colosseum and that's how they had all ended up floating in the sky. Kazu peered over the edge of the floating arena and kicked a stone over the ledge. Shoutmon coughed to attract his Tamer's attention and pointed to a sign next to them:
"Please refrain from throwing objects over the side ~ Many Thanks 'DRF'
Kazu's cheeks turned red from embarrassment and he cleared his throat while quickly making his way far from where he had been standing, his partner Digimon following and laughing about Kazu's silliness.

Kazu stood near one of the information kiosks, reading and re-reading the message he had received through his Digivice. An instant pass up to Silver Rank was very tempting, especially since it meant he could begin going on more challenging and exciting missions, one mission in particular had caught Kazu's eye on the DRF's mission board.
"You still thinking about what those 'Crest' things are?"
Shoutmon's voice made Kazu jump in surprise. The red Digimon was chewing on a piece of fried chicken, which he finished off in a few more bites. The Tamer raised an eyebrow to question the food, Shoutmon shrugged and pointed to Veemon who was sitting with a huge bucket of chicken on a nearby bench, Kazu's wallet lying next to him, open and with his card out of place.
"Veemon!"
The dragonic Digimon, caught off guard, swallowed far too much chicken and had to bash himself on the chest a few times to make the lump of food in his throat shift.
"Sorry Kazu... I was hungry!"
The Tamer sighed and crashed onto the bench next to Veemon, swiping a piece of chicken for himself in the process.
"C'mon, at least share."
Kazu took a bite out of the surprisingly flavorful white meat as he looked around. It seemed like they were the first ones there, sitting back and relaxing the Tamer waited for others to show up, hoping he'd finally get to meet some of the Tamers the New Digital World held within...

User Image  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:10 am
User Image
User Image

Kiro and DynamoPlug have entered the DigiColiseum. The two started to stretch their bodies as they walked off the portals. Kiro began to adjust his suit as he looked around him. It was as if they hit a huge tourist spot. The place was just buzzing with activity. The two decided to walk around to view the attractions. They passed everything from the Taco Bell all the way to the Swanmon Hotel. The dou finally arrived to the main attraction. The entrance of the DigiColiseum. Kiro crossed his arms as he gazed in awe. "Damn. This place looks amazing. Can't wait to see whats inside!" Kiro said with a whistle. "Hey whats going on over there?" DynamoPlug said as he began to tug on Kiro's hand and pointed out some sort of commotion that was going on. Kiro looked at the direction to see two humans in heavy armor cornering a Digimon that looks very familiar but at the same time, different. "Hey no fair! Why can't I be in the tournament? I am strong enough to take them on!" The Digimon said. The two humans looked at each other and shrugged. "I'm sorry but we can not let you participate unless you are the Digimon to one of the eight competitors. Sorry, but rules are rules. Bye" One of the humans said. The two left the Digimon alone and walked backed into the Coliseum. The Digimon can be scene now. It was a Kamemon! The Digimon sat down and looked rather frustrated. Suddenly a flashback hit inside Kiro's head. All he can see was Yggdrasil and his words about a Digimon who could help DynamoPlug. This had to be the Digimon. "Wah! Kiro! That's a ChibiKamemon! An ultra rare type of Kamemon! I can't believe I get to see one with my own eyes!" DynamoPlug said ecstatically. What may seem small to others was a big deal to the few. Kiro pushed his hand down DynamoPlug's helmet to blind his Digimon as a joke. "Well it looks like we found your ally for the tournament. He said as he walked towards the ChibiKamemon. He then crouched down and put out his hand. "Hey. Names Kiro."

The tiny Digimon looked up and grabbed the Tamer's hand. "I'm ChibiKamemon but you can call me Nico Robin." She said as she got up. She then crossed her arms and gave Kiro a dirty look. "You're in the tournament aren't you? Came here to gloat that you're in but I'm not? I bet I can defeat your Digimon no problem." Nico Robin said with jealousy. Kiro started to laugh which made Nico Robin confused. "Oh no no no...I'm requesting for you to help me out!" Nico Robin started to smile with tears on her face.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Hero | feeling :: Well Rested | AP :: 175
mission

Quest name: NONE
Quest Level: X

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:00 pm
Darkfire Karan

User Image User Image

User Image
░░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
██▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▀▀▀▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
█▒▒▒▒▒█▒████▒█▒▒▒▒▒█
██▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██

Teleporting into the coliseum Leomon held on Theo as the others sat on his soulders as Theo was still kind of sad, Leomon looked up as Theo faked a smile, "what should we grab before the fight begin?" He asked as Veemon and MameTyramon shouted, "TACOS!!!" Leomon let out a hardy laugh as he carried them to the Taco Bell, ordering their food they waited as Leomon whisteeled happily.

User ImageUser Image

User Image  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:20 pm
Maria Taylor
The Book Worm

User ImageLocation: New Network City -> DigiColiseum
With: My partner

Maria and Pabumon found where the teleport was and had finally made it to the coliseum. “Wow this place is amazing.” She said in shock. Never did she imagine standing on a floating island that was used to host tournaments. “I thought you might like it.” Pabumon said with a happily look in his eyes. “You mean you’ve been here before?” Maria asked rather surprised how a baby could get around. “No, but I’ve heard stories.” So much for thinking babies travelled fast.

“Well let’s take a look around before the tournament starts.” Maria decided as she walked around the floating coliseum. When she spotted the Taco Bell she stopped. “What is it Maria?” Pabumon asked slightly confused. “I haven’t had Taco Bell in years.” She told her partner. “Why in years?” The baby digimon asked. “Because… I moved a few years ago and where I moved to it isn’t somewhere you can go out and get it.” Sad but true, Maria was back to reminiscing about being back in Canada. “I wish I understood…” Pabumon replied, sadly aside from the birth place of all digimon he only ever lived in Network City.

Maria shook her head at Pabumon’s sudden flip of emotion. “Don’t worry about it. What matters is I’m here with you, right?” she asked her partner trying to brighten up the mood. “Yeah, that’s right.” Pabumon agreed. Luckily it was easy to distract Pabumon from most things at least 50% of the time.

Partner:

User ImagePabumon

Current Mission(s): The Young Lion Tournament

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:57 am
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: Good | feeling :: Excited / Nervous | EXP :: 135
mission The Young Lion Tournament

Quest name: The Young Lion Tournament

A strange twanging sensation filled Kazu's body. He sat upright on the bench and scanned the crowd. Shoutmon and Veemon were seemingly oblivious as their Tamer's eyes bounced around the numerous spectators and tourists.
"What was that feeling..."
A commotion by the gate drew the Tamer's attention. A small turquoise Digimon was being thrown about by security before being left to itself, a Tamer wearing a really quite dapper suit approached the thrown-out ChibiKamemon. Kazu watched as they discussed something he couldn't make out, the ChibiKamemon looking like it was about to cry.

Kazu smiled, it looked like the Human had said something to comfort the small Kamemon, just as he was about to turn away however he spotted another Digimon with the well dressed Human. It was a normal Kamemon, who was looking very excited to have met another Kamemon. As Kazu's eyes landed on the normal Kamemon and uncomfortable wrenching feeling wrapped itself around his heart and seemed to squeeze. Kazu's eyes remained locked on the Kamemon as he broke out in a cold sweat. He couldn't think right. His breathing felt laboured. Voices began to ring in his ears and visions sped past his eyes. A huge tower. A dark-skinned man with a spiked gauntlet. A purple Haired man. Explosions. Shouting. Silence. A view of the planet. And a voice telling him, no, warning him about the impending Reset...

"Yo Kazu! Fancy the last piece of chicken?"
Kazu was snapped out of his stupor in a fuddled instant. As he regained his focus he looked up to try and see the suited up Tamer and his partners, but the crowds had gathered around thicker and had blocked them from his sight. He looked at Veemon, who's face was covered in breadcrumbs and grease from the chicken. He was holding out his hand with the last of the huge buckets wings between his fingers, the Tamer took a deep sigh and leaned back on the bench.
"Nah. I don't think I could stomach it..."
Veemon shrugged and tossed the wing in the air, ready to scarf it down in one bite, but in a flash Shoutmon had jumped up and swiped the chicken mid-flight. The two broke out in a squabbling argument as Kazu rested his eyes and rubbed his temple with his thumb and index finger. Why had he remembered the place now? What was up with that Kamemon? He chose to ignore it and look around the rest of the crowd, the tight feeling in his chest having died down now. He saw a Leomon carrying two other Digimon over to a Taco stand and a girl with a Pabumon chattering away.
"It's gonna be a busy tourney..."

User Image  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:47 am
Quote:
NPCs:: Kronk Pepikrankenitz, BlackAgumon and Psychemon
Current Mission:: The Young Lions Tournament

User Image "ONE LARGE ORDER OF SPINACH PUFFS!" An employe at the Taco Bell said while holding a tray with fifteen spinach puffs. A large muscular man started to jump up and down in excitement as he skipped over to the employe with the tray. "Oh oh oh! That's me! My name is Kronk! Because Kronk is my name. I am Kronk. Yea...." Kronk stopped his jabbering when he began to stare and drool on the spinach puffs. He took the tray and began to skip back to his booth. There were two Digimon sitting across his booth. One was a Black Agumon while the other was a Psychemon. The Psychemon's jaw dropped as he saw the size of the puffs. "Careful Kronk they look really hot. Are you sure you can eat all of those?" The purple Digimon said in awe. Kronk began shoving the spinach puffs down his throat as he nodded at his Digimon. "Oh yea...these are great!" The muscular tamer said as food was flying out of his mouth and hitting the Black Agumon in the face. The frustrated Digimon wiped the food off his face as he started to snarl at the muscular Tamer. "Dammit Kronk! Stop shoving spinach puffs down your throat and lets hurry up to the Coliseum! We are supposed to meet up with Tina and her Digimon there!" The Dinosaur Digimon said in anger as he slammed the table with his claw. Kronk was now half way done with his spinach puffs as he looked up at Black Agumon. He cleared his throat before he began to speak this time. "Oh yea Tina. The Bronze Tamer. The Tamer who is in Bronze. The Tamer who is in Bronze named Tina. That Tina. Right...well anyways the tournament hasn't even started yet so let me finish these then get a large to go and we will be on our way!" Kronk said as he went back to eating his puffs. Black Agumon slammed his face on the table and Psychemon was just staring at Kronk in shock. Psychemon shook it's head and remained comfortable silent, ready for anything.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kazu Matsumoto
]

dragonianflame
WARNING!-MIGHT GET A PENELTY

UnHolyFudge

SpazzticPanda1311

Levelknight

Darkfire Karan

harmonieux

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

MisterSmokes

murruelecreuset

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:36 pm
User Image
rake brell
ocation
Above Arena

⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽

From the high up on the back of his wingdramon, Drake could see the whole arena through a pair of binoculars he had bought recently, “Yo, wingdramon” you see any good places to eat? He yelled “not yet, aren’t we supposed to be looking for the sign up booth?” Drake then looked down through the binoculars and saw a person he remembered from the earlier mission going to a taco bell. “WING! I FOUND IT!” Wingdramon turned its head to look at Drake and said “found what? The sign in booth? Drake pushed wingdramon’s head in the direction he was looking at “NO! TACOS! LETS GO!” Drake yelled and held on while wingdramon reluctantly started dropping from the sky heading towards the taco shop.

⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽

issions in Progress

arty User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:22 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Secret Base | feeling :: BoredAP :: 110
mission

Quest name: Young Lions Tournament

Haru finally arrived to the coliseum, ready to beat some people to a pulp, and she was extremely psyched. Fanbeemon was just as eager since he'd be able to show off his school against other tamed Digimon. Haru saw Kiro, but he seemed to be busy at the moment. Members from the Freezeland mission were here as well along with some person with blue hair, talk about poor taste in fashion. Kiro got another Kamemon from the looks of it however this one was much smaller. Just then Haru stepped on something. This something seemed to be another Digimon from the looks of it. It was about the size of Fanbeemon, but it had a much more, basic design. The design of this Digimon was unappealing, almost to the point of a basic b***h. Haru liked the basic b***h though, it would make her stand out more. "You with the winged ears, you're joining the Haru nation whether you like it or not." Haru dragged the Digimon away despite not knowing what it was and proceeded to buy a taco.

After getting a dozen tacos, which Haru took for herself, the Digimon revealed itself to known as Patamon. Haru deemed Patamon the basic b***h of the nation. Haru did not give the slightest care what Patamon wanted, she took what she wanted, whenever she wanted. Patamon and Fanbeemon were her two partners, a duo, her two goons. All was going according to plan within the Haru nation.

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ♥

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:51 pm
User Image
Ethan

The brown haired tamer had came here right after the events that took place in Freezeland, he hadn't really expected Royce to get killed like that and was looking forward to doing something relaxing. So naturally when he heard about this tournament he got him a ticket right away. Watching a friendly competition between other tamers and their digimon would be the best way to see this. He didnt bring his digimon, well he did but he was keeping them in storage for the time being. So that it would be a tiny bit easier for him to enjoy himself without having to worry about his Digimon getting ancy and trying to interrupt anything.

He was outside the city when he had thought of the idea, he released his Skull Greymon, and had it throw him into the air. While at the same time, he released his BlueMeramon, who quickly used its flame to make them ascend into the Sky, SkullGreymon had vanished back into its Digivice and when the teen grabbed onto the ledge of the mountain so had BlueMeramon. He pulled himself up saying,"So..fun..."  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ultimatemk

Shy Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:28 pm

User Image
User Image

User Image

Nicholas looked around as he arrived in the DigiColiseum via the teleporter. Stepping outside he saw various people and their digimon gathering in the area. This wasn't surprising considering the message that had more than likely been sent to every person who existed in the world. He sighed and rubbed the back of his head. It didn't seem like the tournament was going to start anytime soon. All of a sudden he felt someone tug down on his shirt. Nicholas sighed as he knew readily who was tugging it. "GranD....what is it exactly that you want?". GranD would reply, "Let's go over there and get something eat. I always wanted to try the waffles there but since I had no tamer I couldn't pay the fee.". GranD looked at Nicholas with pleading eyes. Nicholas just sighed and shook his head and replied, "You can just eat the yakisoba bread that are in my backpack you know. You'd better not have used the message to your advantage just so you can eat that.". GranD would begin to whistle looking away suspiciously. "It's fine isn't it Nicholas? Think of it is a pre payment for protecting you in the future. We never know if you're going to get attacked by digimon and all.", said Jade who popped up in the screen of his digivice once again. Nicholas just gave up immediately after hearing her agree. Having both of them bugging him about doing this would be too much of an annoyance for him.

Nicholas turned around and was about to move on when he bumped into a digimon who was just standing there. Nicholas shook his head and said, "Sorry for bumping into you.". The digimon would look at him and then said, It's no problem at all.....Wait a second.". The dinosaur like digimon stared at GranD and then shouted, "GranD is that you? I thought you were searching for Nicholas? What are you doing with this random tamer?". Nicholas looked at the two and asked, "Do you two know each other?". GranD stared at the digimon for a bit and then said, "Napalm is that you? You look different. Did you get infected by the X-Antibody while we were separated? That's awesome. Also this person right here is Nicholas. He just has a bit of a memory problem after he was forcefully kicked out of the Digital World.". The digimon would stare at Nicholas for a bit and then shouted, "You're right! He does look like Nicholas. He just lost the red hair. I guess I'll have to reintroduce myself then. I'm Napalm the Agumon X. Its great to see you again Nicholas.". Nicholas would just stare at the digimon and nod. Yet another strange creature that knows me. Just what the heck did I do when I was in this world previously..

User Image

OOC: Meh.
Who I'm With: Unknown
Outfit/What's Playing: Same as pic | Name~Kimi no na wa~ by JAM Project
Jade: In Digivice
Partners:
GranD: User Image | Napalm: User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:43 am
Maria Taylor
The Book Worm

User ImageLocation: DigiColiseum (Taco Bell)
With: My partner

"But you know you could have it now..." Pabumon said suddenly. Looking down at her green baby digimon, Maria smiled. "Alright then, I assume you want Tacos?" she asked him. "Yes, please!" Laughing Maria walked over and waited to order. Getting Pabumon what he wanted and herself a fry supreme she'd been dying for over many years they took a seat. However, as they had ate Maria couldn't help but notice the other tamers around. There were a lot which wasn't surprising, after all how many were probably apart of the tournament and how many would be watching? However one digimon caught her attention...

"What digimon is that?" Maria asked pointing up. "I'm going to guess a flying one... blue... a dragon by the looks of things..." Pabumon answered stating rather the obvious. "I can see that but what is it?" she asked him. "Oh right... That would be Wingdramon." Pabumon had forgotten that Maria didn't know digimon like some might. She was a tad... limited with her research he supposed, though that was hardly the case.

Maria nodded now understanding. Clearly the giant dragon wanted Tacos? Yeah it was sure looking like that. Hopefully it knew how to land because she certainly didn't want to her meal to be interrupted.

Partner:

User ImagePabumon

Current Mission(s): The Young Lion Tournament

User Image  

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:49 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ════━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┈┈━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━════ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ariano eventually teleported to the DigiColiseum and looked around. She was amazed, this place was huge! She walked around, Kai next to her "hey... do you smell Tacos Ariano?" her partner questioned, as he sniffed the air. She tilted her head to the side and looked around. It actually did smell like tacos... weird. She looked up at him, he was practically drooling "I smell it, but I mean you just ate, you're still hungry?" she asked, her eyebrow raised. He looked at her offended "hey, I don't know about you, but I have to fly everywhere and fight, com'mon I have to replenish my energy somehow" he complained. A sigh escaped her lips again "yeah, yeah... why don't we get a snack then?" she asked, looking up at Kai. She was surprised, he literally looked like he was the happiest person in the world. She laughed softly "gez, lets go get something then" she said, as the wandered around looking at the different food choices that were available. They wandered around for a while and eventually, she gave in and got him a taco. She watched in amazement as Kai devoured the taco in mere seconds "you'd sure win in an eating contest wouldn't you" she said, sighing. Kai grinned widely, and she just laughed as his cheeks filled up with food. She poked them "you look like a chipmunk" she teased. He pouted for a while after that, complaining about how he couldn't help it. After getting Kai some food, they made their way to the sign-ups for the tournament. It seemed that there was only one or two spots left and so she quickly scribbled her name and the names of the digimon that were going to participate in the tournament.

Once that was done, she simply wandered around some more. There were actually quite a few tamers in the area, which was nice. She was curious as to who her opponents were going to be. Of course she was still worried about the first round. Hopefully she actually stood a chance, Kai and her were still very inexperienced tamers after all. She stretched her arms a bit and waited for things to start up. She was anxious, excited, and nervous. Kai looked at her and landed on her head before smiling "hey stop worrying so much, we'll do fine... at least we'll get experience from this tournament right?" he asked. She smiled and nodded, "yeah you're right, thanks for that" she asked, as she walked towards the coliseum, she was oh so curious as to what the arena was going to look like after all.

Current Mission: The Young Lion Tournament II Rank: Bronze II Partner: Kai (Patamon) II Health: 100%

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ════━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┈┈━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━════ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games