Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] The Digi-Colosseum (Under Construction) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win the Young Lions Tournament?
  Kiro Mishima
  Ariano
  Haru Hayashi
  Tina Velmont
  Kronk Pepikrankenitz
  Kutay Shikikaso
  Drake Abrell
  Kazu Matsumoto
View Results

dragonianflame

Omnipresent Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:21 pm
User Image
rake brell
ocation
Above Arena

⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽

The wind around them was starting to get harsher the faster they fell until Drake could finally see the tacobell easily without binoculars. “Yo Wing! We’re almost there!” he yelled to the blue dragon as they were descending faster and faster. Then a strong gust of wind threw them off balance sending them spiraling off course from their initial destination. Steadying themselves in there air above the stands, Drake looked down at hi draconic friend and asked, “Wing, you okay buddy?” Drake said dizzily. “Yah just a little dizzy is all.” Drake then pulled out his digivice and started mashing buttons the buttons on it “how the heck this thing supposed to work? Why doesn’t it come with a user’s manual?” After a minute the digivice beeped and said in a monotone voice, ”Wingdramon, de-digivolving.” “Wait, wait, wait, WHAT?!” in a flash of bright light, Drake found himself plummeting towards the stands. He fumbled for his digivice and quickly brought out his newest digimon, kokabuterimon, “how may I be of service master?” he said flying at the same speed as drake was falling. “SAVE ME BUG!!” Drake yelled as he continued to fall. “Master, I do not like being called “bug” it is a horrible derogatory where I come from, and if I am not called better I will not assist you in your endeavor.” Replied Ko. “OKAY IM SORRY KO, NOW PLEASE HELP ME!” “Fine.” Said ko as he strained to keep drake up due to his weight. About 15 feet off the ground Ko’s pincers finally slipped sending Drake the rest of the way down. When he hit the stands, he looked up to see he had fallen right in front of two girl tamers “ladies.” He said ”I believe I may have dropped in at the wrong time”.

⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇀⇁⇥⇤↼↽↼↽↼↽↼↽

issions in Progress

arty User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

murruelecreuset

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:50 pm
User Image
DIGIVICE
location :: The DigiColiseum -Locker Room 3- | with :: Dorumon and Ryudamon
health :: 87% | tunes :: --- | feeling :: Anxious | AP :: 110
Mission

Quest name: The Young Lion Tournament(Competitor)
Quest Level: C

"You've got to be kidding me." Kutay said as he stared dumbfounded at his opponent's name on the bracket listing for the tournament, having noticed that Kiro and Haru from the Freezeland mission had also been invited to participate, but that didn't surprise him too much, the three of them had kind of led the battle, or at least their digimon had in his case.

Ryudamon had been poking around the locker room examining things, none of the trio in the locker room had really bothered paying attention the the opening announcer, but when Kutay made his exclamation about something, the trash can that Ryudamon was currently poking around in lost its unique value and Ryudamon stopped looking at it since nothing was in it and it was only shiny and reflective and this caught his attention fairly well and being a self proclaimed seeker of knowledge Ryudamon wanted to find out why it was doing this. After dismissing the garbage can, Ryudamon walked up to besides Kutay to examine the brackets as well. "Kutay, I don't understand any of these names other than yours, are these other humans? Ryudamon said inquisitively as he didn't understand the written form of English that well, and even then the names would be strange to him as he had not met any other of the people participating in the tournament.

With a slight shock, Kutay realized that Ryudamon wasn't able to read English, which was fairly strange given he seemed to be highly fluent in speaking it, "Yeah, these are the other contestants, we are in the third round of fights, so I guess that gives us some time to size up the competition, but there are a few things about the other contenders, I've met two of them, Kiro Mishima, and Haru Hayashi, I met them during he Freezeland mission, they are at least as strong as Dorumon and I, but I would place bets on them being stronger, and then this person Ariano seems kind of sketchy, why doesn't she have a last name registered, is it an alias? The Tina girl doesn't seem too out of the ordinary, I doubt she will be much for Haru to deal with, Haru is kind of scary. But what really gets me is that there is legitimately someone with the name Kronk Pepikrankenitz, that is probably one of the most outrageous names I have ever heard. Then there is Drake Abrell, met him during the Freezeland mission too, he didn't really stand out." As Kutay named off each person, he pointed to their names to help Ryudamon figure out which name looks like what. "And finally, there is... K. Kazu? Kutay said as his arm dropped to his side and a look of shock came across his face. "No... No way... Its Kazu, Kazu Matsumoto. Could it actually be the same person? Kutay said as his shock was replaced with regret, This can't be happening, is it really the same Kazu, I wonder if he remembers the last time we met, I bet he hates me for abandoning the group. Thoughts of panic began swirling around in Kutay's head as he remembered the War of the Memories, and how he ran away before the final battle like a coward. Kutay began stumbling backwards and tripped, falling and landing on his butt as he tried to come to grips with the highly likely possibility that someone from the previous digital world was here too, and that that someone might hate him.

As Kutay was explaining who was who and his thoughts on their skills based purely on their names for the most part, Ryudamon was soaking the information up like a sponge, he may not have been able to effectively read it on his own, but now that he knew what they said he made sure he wouldn't forget their names. Then when Kutay read the name of the 8th participant, Kazu Matsumoto, he changed fairly drastically, and began stumbling. "What's wrong Kutay, who is that?" Ryudamon said as he walked over to Kutay's side once again, and inquired about what was so shocking about a simple name that it would make him behave like this.

While Kutay and Ryudamon were discussing the competition, Dorumon had made himself comfortable on one of the two sofas in their room, and was muzzle deep in the bucket of chicken that he had accquired from the house of Chicken and Waffles earlier, "Oh delicious chicken you are mine." He said as he voraciously devoured the chicken with a zealous hunger and very little regard for what his partners were doing, but still keeping an ear out for any interesting conversations the two might have.

As Kutay regained his composure from the shock of seeing Kazu's name after all this time, he was worried that if he told Ryudamon and Dorumon too much that they might lose faith in him as a tamer and leave him, despite that being an irrational thought, he was still worried by it, "He is an old acquaintance from the previous digital world." Kutay said and then instantly regretted saying it because he was then bombarded with a slew of questions from Ryudamon who had no memories of how the old digital world was. "Eh.. Slow down Ryudamon, it will take a while to explain the old digital world, and the first match should be starting soon." Kutay said trying to dodge out of answering questions that brought up bad memories for him.

At the mention of the old digital world, Dorumon's ears perked up and his normally cheerful demeanor was replaced with a sad one, and he uttered in the bucket in a whisper that no one but him would hear, "The old digital world was terrible." After that he went back to eating, but not nearly with as much enthusiasm as before as he remembered all the times the old digital world had almost been destroyed, and he knew it was because of tamers and their fights that it happened but he didn't hate them for it despite that fighting having caused him and Ryudamon so much suffering. Even though he wanted to hate tamers, whenever he looked at Kutay he was reminded not all of the humans are looking to cause trouble, and that small amount of reassurance was good enough reason for him to not hate them.

The trio despite their feelings about the old digital world, were still anxiously awaiting the beginning fight of the tournament.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:40 am
User Image
DIGIVICE
health :: Good | feeling :: Excited / Nervous | EXP :: 135
mission The Young Lion Tournament

Quest name: The Young Lion Tournament

The TV turned on to the deafening applause and shouts from the crowd. Kazu, Veemon and Shoutmon's heads all snapped towards the giant screen hanging on the wall.
"So, umm... Did someone sit on the remote?"
Both his partners shook their heads and locked their eyes on the screen. A well dressed man began welcoming everyone and started to explain the match-ups and rules. What caught Kazu's attention was what the announcer said about the terrain of the battlefield.
"Another dimension? But different every-time depending upon the host's likes."
Kazu placed a hand across his mouth as he mused the meaning of that. Meanwhile Veemon and Shoutmon continued to stare at the TV as the well-dressed announcer sank back into the floor, calling upon the first participants as he did so.
"Man that picture gets my bad side!"
"Whaddaya mean 'side'? You don't look great from any angle!"
"Take that back!"
Before things could escalate Kazu grabbed Shoutmon by his yellow scarf and hoisted him to the other side of the sofa before he and Veemon could start scrapping. He sighed and looked back to the TV, the picture was now fixed on the match-ups and playing annoyingly calm elevator music. His eyes lazily ran through the names on the list, next to each Tamer's name was a head-shot of their Digimon. It wasn't until the third to last name that Kazu actually noticed something familiar.
"Kutay Shikikaso..."
As Kazu stood up to make sure he wasn't reading things Veemon tossed a pillow at Shoutmon, before the red Digimon could retaliate Veemon had hopped off the sofa and was next to Kazu, squinting at the names on the screen.
"Kazu? Did you say Kutay?"
The tone of the room had dropped, Shoutmon could feel it. He placed the pillow he was about to throw back onto the sofa and stood by Kazu's side. As far as he was concerned this Kutay person was just an opponent with a DORUmon and Ryudamon. But to his Tamer and partner the name clearly meant a great deal more. Kazu still had one hand clamped firmly across his mouth and chin while Veemon's stare seemed to have hardened.

"So who is this guy?"
Shoutmon was met with a stoney silence for a good minute or two. Kazu finally took a deep breath in, as if he was steeling himself for something. He walked over to the back of the room, where a kettle and some mugs were lying about.
"He's an old friend..."
Kazu turned on the kettle and laid the mugs out, milk and sugar laid alongside them, the Tamer turned to face his partners and ran a hand through his shining hair before doing his trademark head-scratch on the back of his head.
"He's an old friend from long ago. We... We actually fought together for quite some time, in a war that I thought no one in this world would know about..."
The kettle clicked to let the Tamer know the water had boiled. He turned and let the steaming water hit the tea-mug, the tea-bag within began to send out deep mahogany tendrils across the cup as the flavor of the leaves seeped into the water. Kazu stirred it a few times before he added a splash of milk. He finally grabbed a teaspoon and heaped 2 spoonfuls into the mug before stirring thoroughly. He took a sip and let out a deep sigh.
"He's someone from the Digital World I visited before. The old world that this new one was built upon. Kutay... We fought together under the Royal Knights in the War of Mem---"
"Wait! the Royal Knights!? That's amazing! Incredible! Why did you never menti--"
Shoutmon was met with a quick smack to the head from Veemon. Before he could protest the cyan Digimon told him off,
"Because it wasn't relevant! Just hear Kazu out."

Everybody had a cup of tea in their hands now and were sat back on the sofa, the elevator music still ringing in the background. Kazu spiiped from the mug, letting the tea calm him down.
"So basically, since Kutay's here I think it's quite safe to assume that I wasn't dreaming when I was here before. The old world was very real and other people from that world have found their way back, it's not just me..."
Veemon nodded and sipped at his tea, Shoutmon was not drinking but staring at Kazu, mouth agape at the information he was hearing.
"Kutay... The last time I remember seeing him was right before the last battle. Marcus messed me up pretty bad and it was down to BanchoLeomon to carry me and Veemon to Endless Mountain. There were still fights across our base, but there wasn't time to hang around. We needed to stop the War at it's source, so I told the other Tamers to follow me to the mountain when they were ready... Kutay never arrived."
Kazu looked down into his mug, at the gently shimmering surface of his drink. Memories of the less violent moments of the war were surfacing; hanging out in the base, cooking food and discussing life in the Digital World. All those moments seemed so insignificant at the time, but now in hindsight they were what drew them together as a team... As Friends.

Kazu shook his head and polished off the last of his drink, sighing deeply.
"But he's alive. He's alive and that means that everything from before actually mattered. I need to make sure I can talk to him before this tournament is over. Apologise or not waiting for him..."
Kazu let a sad smile cross his lips, the Old Digital World had turned into a nightmare in it's final days, but knowing that others from that time had managed to escape Yggdrasil's Reset meant that he could find solace that his friends escaped. He looked up at the screen, making a mental promise that he would go and try to find Kutay after the first round.

After a while Kazu started to ponder his first opponent. He examined the match-ups once again, his eyes now resting upon Drake Abrell and his partners.
"A Dracomon and KoKabuterimon eh? Interesting potential dont you think Kazu?"
The Tamer nodded, he knew Dragonic Digimon held a great deal of power even in their young stages, and Bug Digimon were usually a lot more resourceful and resilient then he would like to admit. He rubbed his chin and thought about his options for the fight.
"What you thinking Kazu? Full-Frontal assault from the start? If we use that we'd have the advantage in a heartbeat!"
Kazu shook his head as he looked the match-ups up and down, two Tamers stood out to him as odd but he held his tongue and stretched his arms out above him.
"No. We're gonna play it in a more quiet manner. Use tactics and think about how we fight. If we show off our ace at the beginning then we're screwed. No, we keep it calm and use our teamwork to take him down."
Veemon and Shoutmon gave each other a quizzical look beofre becoming more determined and grabbing each other's hands in a firm handshake.
"For now though... Let's see how this first fight pans out."
Kazu got to his feet and wandered to the kettle once again to make another cup. The tournament was underway, and it was only a matter of time before it was their turn to fight...

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:55 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
location :: Digi-Colosseum | with :: Maria Taylor/Drake Abrell
health :: 100% | EXP :: 10 | feeling :: Extremely Shocked | AP :: 10 | OOC :: ((ITS RAININ' MEN))
mission

Young Lion's Tournament
Quest Level: D

dragonianflame

murruelecreuset

In Camden's lap Terriermon continued to pout about the tournament wait. He wasn't even listening to her anymore over the strange elevator like music playing over the stadium speakers. He bundles his ears shut to keep the music out but he began to hear something new and quite strange. He stood up in Camden's lap and looked back and forth, "What are you doing Terriermon?" He didn't look at her or Maria but asked,"Do you either of you hear that?"Camden looked around and back at Maria then to Terriermon confused,"No wha-" a buzzing sound entered her ears and now she understood what Terriermon meant. She finally looked above towards the sky and to her surprise something was above them, but she couldn't tell from that distance but it was getting closer to them. She stood up with Terriermon in her arms to try and stretch to see the strange mass better. It didn't matter though as it zoomed in close and Terriermon screamed,"INCOMING!" Camden jerked back, bumping Maria by accident. The mass crashed into the row of seats just in front of them, a close call. Camden had her eyes tightly shut but after the crash she opened them and the mass was a boy. She was a little shocked and Terriermon was downright frozen with surprise in her arms. Camden got closer and worried asked,'Oh my gosh a-are you alright?!" Terriermon shook his head and screamed"Of course he's not okay he just fell from the dang flippin' sky!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image User Image

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:39 pm
Maria Taylor
The Book Worm

User ImageLocation: DigiColiseum (Stadium)
With: My partner, Camden & Terriermon, Drake & Ko

Maria didn’t mind that she wasn’t noticed off the bat. She did feel bad though for startling the girl. “Sorry…” she said nervously. “It’s nice to meet you too.” She added with a smile. “It’s okay…” Maria replied before Pabumon spoke back up. “Yeah there’s nothing wrong with being energetic.” He told Camden with what would have probably been a smile.

For a moment Pabumon looked to be in mild though before answering Terriermon. “Well… I did just eat but I could go for a taco.” He replied politely. Maria shook her head how could he always want to eat? Pabumon blushed at the complement Camden gave him. “Thank you.” He said sheepishly. “Terriermon’s cute too…”

Suddenly their conversation was interrupted when a guy came dive-bombing from the sky. Neither Maria nor Pabumon heard anything but they didn’t have time to vocalize it before Terriermon yelled incoming. Quickly backing up just as Camden bumped into her luckily the brunette didn’t lose her balance. Looking over the seats in front of them Maria wondered if whatever it was that landed there was okay. “Um… did you break anything?” she asked a tad concerned about the guy in front of her. “At least he’s talking.” Pabumon spoke up thinking if the guy was talking he must be okay.

Partner:

User ImagePabumon

Current Mission(s): The Young Lion Tournament

User Image

Prairiefox
dragonianflame

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:21 am
User Image

*DING DONG*

The loud announcement bell chimed out once again across the Colosseum. The circle elevator in the middle of the ring rose once-more, however no smoke or lights accompanied the Announcer Jintae Kazama, who looked happy as ever with his microphone in hand.
"Ladies, Gentlemen and Digimon of all kinds, I regret to inform you that, due to some technical dificulties wih our arena, the first match up of round 1 shall be postponed."
There was a general rumbling of dissatisfaction across the arena, as spectators spoke to one another about the sudden set-back. Jintae however did not flinch for an instant, his smile seemingly frozen to his face as he continued.
"However do not be perturbed my good audience! To make it up to you we are moving straight ahead to our second match-up! Haru Hayashi vs Tina Velmont!"
This got the crowd much more excited and the rumbling turned into a satisfied murmur and nodding of heads. Jintae flashed his smile to the room once more before bowing and sinking back into the ground atop the elevator, just before his head went under the ground he spoke once more.
"Please could participants Haru Hayashi and Tina Velmont be available in the arena in 15 minutes! I repeat; Could participants Haru Hayashi and Tina Velmont be available in the arena in 15 minutes. Thank you!"
And with Jintae gone, all that was left was for Tina and Haru to enter the arena ready for the first fight of the tournament...

Kazu Matsumoto

dragonianflame

UnHolyFudge

SpazzticPanda1311

Levelknight

Darkfire Karan

Prairiefox

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

Dujidahn

murruelecreuset

Hue Hue Hue King

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:41 am
Quote:
NPCs:: Tina Velmont
Current Mission:: The Young Lions Tournament

User Image
A loud ringing drew Tina's attention away from yelling at Kronk for what felt like the umpteenth time. The annoying announcer Jintae was back on the screen apologizing and trying to please the audience. Tina scoffed at him, "Pssh, what an idiot." but then she heard her name being called from the screen. Crabmon X clacked his claws together while her BlackGuilmon seemingly purred. A big grin crossed Tina's lips as she turned to see her name on the screen. "Haru huh? Well Haru, I'm going to have great pleasure in dismantling you. You won't even make it past the qualifiers!" In the corner Kronk was chomping away on the last few spinach puffs he had left. "Umm, I don't wanna speak out of place buuuut... Remember to go easy on the--- Ow!" Kronk's BlackAgumon bonked him on the head to shut him up. "Go on dear, just do what comes naturally..."

Tina grinned and snapped her fingers, her two Digimon followed her out of the door, more then anything she was just glad to have the bumbling idiots behind her. She strode down the corridor her Digimon almost jogging to keep up with their Tamer's powerful strides. A bright light was at the end of the corridor that Tina walked down, her smile never faltered as she burst out into the light to a deafening applause and flashing cameras. She confidently walked to her designated point in the ring and stood with her arms firmly crossed infront of her. "I am Tina Velmont! And I am here to win this tournament! Bring it on Haru!" With a flash of her teeth Tina stared at her opponents' door, waiting for her to appear and face her in battle...

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:17 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Secret Base | feeling :: BoredAP :: 110
mission

Quest name: Young Lions Tournament

Haru was taken back slightly hearing that the first round with Kiro had been postponed. Apparently the one onee-chan she had met before was faced against Kiro. Haru wanted to watch two of the soldiers in her soon to be army fight against each other in combat, but that could be saved for a later time. Apparently her opponent was someone named Tina Velmont. From what Haru could tell, Tina was a basic b***h. She didn't seem to offer much to the field except maybe give a guy a tingle or two. Haru labeled this person as boring and wanted to end this battle as quickly as possible. She wanted to battle this Kronk person. He seemed like he would be fun to battle against. His name was Kronk, that alone is enough to pique Haru's interest. But Tina was such a basic name, she should have been named Sarah Basic.

Haru was being accompanied by the two stooges, Fanbeemon and Patamon. Fanbeemon only showed some fighting skills in the last fight and she legitimately picked Patamon up off the street. She had no idea how well these two hooligans would do against a basic b***h like this. Haru wanted to make this a quick battle and hopefully get through this and find someone more interesting. This Tina person was not worthy to be an onee-chan, let alone be interesting. Haru went to the designated spot where she was suppose to battle Ms. Basic. With a parasol in her hand and a devilish grin on her face, Haru was ready to give this woman a lesson or two in the art of psychotic.

░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ ♥

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:59 am
User Image

*DING DONG*

The loud announcement bell chimed out for what seemed like the umpteenth time. Jintae's trademark smile lit up the jumbo screens flashing around the arenas, he wasn't here in person this time, instead he was up in the commentary booth with his microphone.
"Spectacular! Superb! Surreal! Our two combatants have arrived! And not a moment too soon! Contestants, please steady yourselves because the first round is about to go underway!"
There was a blinding flash the illuminated the arena. Both participants would be unable to see anything for a few seconds. They would feel a strange tugging sensation from behind their navel and a sudden, but brief, feeling of nausea. Then as quickly as it started everything would settle down...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Both participants were surrounded by bright flashing lights and a daze of noise. Was this?
"That's right folks, behold what we call the Dimension-Ring System! Our participants are transported to a sub-dimension that we have created, and then holograms mimicking the action will fight here in our Dimension!"
The real-world audience 'oohed' and 'ahhed' at the impressively realistic holograms that sat in the arena before them, meanwhile the participants were stuck in the other dimension with the fight looming before them.
"The rules, once again, are quite simple. No Digivolutions higher then the Mega level and you must battle until either one of you admits defeat, or in incapable of continuing. Understood? Oh and one last piece of advice... Watch out for the crowd in the Wrestling Dimension... they can get rowdy!"
Jintae let out a cheeky wink to the crowd.

"LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!"

Kazu Matsumoto

dragonianflame

UnHolyFudge

SpazzticPanda1311

Levelknight

Darkfire Karan

Prairiefox

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

Dujidahn

murruelecreuset

Hue Hue Hue King

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:01 am
User Image
!Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Digibattle! Todays match has been declared a submission tag-team match. So on behalf of the Digimon Federation I shall act as referee me, Mr. Referee! The rules are simple! The first Digimon to stop the other from functioning wins. The loser will then be kicked out of the tournament!

Submission Digibattle!

Digi-Tamers ready?

Digimon, GO BATTLE!!!!

User Image

OOC:
- Tag-Team 2 v 2 battle
- No God-Modding or Auto-Hitting
- Digivolve to your preferred form in first post to avoid Digivolving during Battle. Warp-Digivolve is permitted.
- Stage Hazards may take affect at any time.

Winning Conditions:
- The winner is the first to make their opponent admit defeat or become unable to continue within a 10 post span.
- The battle may last less then 10 posts if one side admits defeat.
- You each get 5 posts starting from your next post to battle. At the end of the 10 posts the battle will end automatically regardless of how many Digimon are left or what attacks are being used. In this case RP Mods will then review the battle and declare a winner.

Levelknight

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:20 am
Quote:

User Image Tina groaned as she came to. Flashing lights and loud cheering threw off her balance and she stumbled a little, her BlackGuilmon nudged her back to her feet as she regained her bearings. She was... Beside a wrestling ring!? The announcer ran down the rules once more before handing over to a very energetic Referee who was stood in the middle of the ring before yelling that the match was about to begin. Tina's malicious smile bore down upon the girl in pink. "You shoulda stayed in school you stupid kid!" Tina whipped her hand behind her jacket and pulled out a Digivice, shining brightly with light. "I'll show you how serious I can be!" BlackGuilmon and Crabmon X dove forwards, the power of her Digivice shone into them as they began to glow and mould into new forms. The crab and reptile seemed to elongate and stretch into a more humanoid form. Long tails sprouted from the base of their backs as they moved to stand on two feet. There was a huge burst of light as they landed expertly in the middle of the ring.

~ BGM : MonkeyBiz ~

"Ohhhh yeah! It's about to get real!" A large metal-looking monkey realised in the middle of the ring, next to him a bawdy looking orange monkey with a crown on his head appeared. "I know whatcha mean brutha! Shall we get down to business then?" The two monkeys looked between themselves and then back towards Tina, who's eyes seemed to hold a new Malice. "Now then girlie? What can you hope to do against my two Megas!?" Tina let out a monstrous cackle as she flicked her arm around to point at Haru. "Let's end this quick boys!" On prompt both of the monkey's leapt into the air, sphere's of energy materialising in their hands. "Take this: Dark Spirits Deluxe!" The first negative-lighting-ball was hurled towards Haru and her Digimon by MetalEtemon, the second monkey, KingEtemon, leapfrogged over his tag-partner's back and threw his own brighter ball of orange energy "King Spirits Supreme!" The two spheres of energy spiraled around one another as they hurtled towards Haru and her partners, Tina licked her lips as she watched her subordinates fire off their attacks, this would be a cake-walk...

Levelknight

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:02 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Final Reckoning | feeling :: Not in the building presentlyAP :: 110
mission

The battle was soon to begin. Bright lights flashed in front of Haru. A nuisance at most in the might of the majestic, onii-chan hunter. The rules seemed simple enough. Beat Ms. Basic over there into the ground or at least until she surrendered. The stage was noisy and very bothersome. No matter the area however Haru would still continue her journey to collect all the onii-chans. Tina had a sinister smile upon and her and called Haru a stupid kid. "I'm sorry? Who do you think you're talking to? You're just some basic b***h from some ghetto in the Digital World from the looks of it. That hood you got there, that's so out of style it's sickening. Your hair isn't even the good blond, it's basic blond. My blond is on another level than yours." Haru was not infuriated, but rather annoyed by this stuck up basic woman. How dare she call the legendary onii-chan warrior a kid. Tina pulled out a Digivice and a bright light emerged from the device. Her Blackguilmon and Crabmon X were enveloped within the light. They began taking on the form of humanoid creatures, or in Haru's mind two stooges. When the light dissipated all that was left were two monkeys. It was Metal and King Etemon. Both of these monkeys were bananas for combat. They couldn't stop monkeying around from the looks of it however. They seemed to be in unison and know how to peel for each other. They'd cover a slip up that their partner would make. A powerful duo, two monkeys, one basic b***h commanding them. Right as they burst from the light they immediately went for an attack throwing two spheres towards Haru and her slaves. Haru had to react fast in order to survive this fearsome attack. She quickly reached for her Digivice and begun to envelope her own Digimon in a similar light. The two attacks seemed to collide alongside each other and finally hit the stage. Normally that attack would have blown Haru and her servants into oblivion, but they weren't as weak as Ms. Basic presumed they were.

The explosion faded away to reveal two new Digimon. The two monkey brothers weren't the only Digimon getting an upgrade. Fanbeemon took on the form of a humanoid Digimon as well, however still very insect like. The Digimon had the same color scheme, along with dual sabers. "Tiger Vespamon is my name, bringing you pain is my game!" Tiger Vespamon seemed so much more laid back than stingy Fanbeemon. Haru approved of this change. Tiger Vespamon was apparently a mega level Digimon. Somehow the ultimate level had been ignored, but that was a detail for later. The Patamon they picked off the street had apparently undergone evolution as well. Patamon looked similar to a belly dancer and now possessed cat-like features. "My name is Bastemon. Pleasure to meet you. With the power of a tamer I was apparently able to tap into a deeper strength. Hope we can work together for this battle." Tiger Vespamon and Bastemon had no experience together whatsoever, but Haru was going to force the two to cooperate or face the wrath of the parasol of doom. "Alright you two, go do your Digimon things while I track down our next onii-chan!" Haru tuned out of the battle for the brief moment and left her Digimon to fend for themselves. "Let's go kick some a** Bastemon! Mach Stinger V, activate!" Tiger Vespamon dashed towards its opponents with its blades pointed directly for the monkey brothers. The blade began to radiate a deep blue and pulsated a constant buzzing. Bastemon would provide backup for the fearsome warrior and began to sway back and forth. "Helter Skelter!" Bastemon began to sway in a rhythmic motion, attempting to beguile at least one of the hooligans on the opposing side. Due to the two having no experience in combat together this was the most they could muster currently.

Kazu Matsumoto

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:55 am
Quote:

User Image "Did you just call me... A Basic b***h?" The fiery-tempered Tamer's teeth clamped together with an audible clack. It seemed like their preemptive attack had not paid off as Haru's Digimon appeared in their own heightened forms. Tina's hands balled into fists before she realised her subordinates were in trouble. "You idiots! Watch out!" The two monkey brothers were too busy high fiveing one another to recognise the trouble they were in, until Tina's bark rang out that is. "Hey Metal-Bro!" KingEtemon grabbed his brother and swung him in-front of TigerVespamon's claws. "Hey Whaaaa!?" The opposing Digimon's claws clanged off of MetalEtemon's Chrome Digizoid skin, the pulsating and buzzing of the blades screeched against the Metal as it cut a shallow groove from the center of his chest up to his left shoulder. "YIIIIIIIKES! That smarts yah damn Bee!!" Still being held by KingEtemon, MetalEtemon lashed straight ahead of him at TigerVespamon with his solid metal fists.

"Alright you metal goon!" Tina's frown briefly lightened up as she saw the twisted 'teamwork' of her monkey brothers. However something caught her eye. "You... Cannot... BE SERIOUS!" The reason for her rage was apt, KingEtemon was nowhere near his metallic brother, instead he had left him to square off against the glorious bee! Across the stage, next to Bastemon a voice could be heard shouting out "Hey hey pretty lady, you, uuuh, fancy comin' back to mine for a bit of... Monkey Business?" Tina facepalmed as she watched her partner try to hit on their opponent. "Could you be any stupider!?" The match was well and truly underway, but Tina felt like there was a lot more foolishness to come.

Levelknight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Kiro sat down back to his original seat with the package on his lap. He looked at the table and moved his Queen up four spaces. "Mate" Nico Robin flipped the board in anger and crossed her arms. "Bullshit..." She said to herself. Kiro nonchalantly whistles as he places the package on the table and begins to pick on the tape. After a few minutes, he finally opens it. Robin stood on her seat to view the contents. It was a Jacket, a white t-shirt, an Armani Belt, a pair of dark jeans, a pair of black socks, and a rather expensive pair of sneakers. Under all this was another letter. Kiro picked up the letter and then placed the clothing back into the box. "Who the hell would send me street clothing?" The bamboozled tamer said as he began to read the letter.

"Dear Kiro,
I have heard about your success in the Digital World so far and I couldn't be more proud. When I heard that you were going to participate in a tournament I decided to send you a package. Each bit of clothing was hand stitched by your mother. She misses you and we understand you're a grown man and you don't want to wear what your parents give you but we hope you would consider it just this once.

Sincerely,
Joshua Mishima; Don of the Mishima Mafia."

Some tears hit the piece of paper before it got crumpled up. Kiro took the box and rushed into the bathroom. "I hate parents..."

Kamemon looked up from relaxing and frowned when looking at Kiro. Knowing his friend felt homesick.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Hero | feeling :: Well Rested | AP :: 175
mission

Quest name: NONE
Quest Level: X

KiroMishima
Crew

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:42 pm
User Image

DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Final Reckoning | feeling :: Not in the building presentlyAP :: 110
mission

Tiger Vespamon's attack was succesful and managed to cut a deep cut into the MetalEtemon. However MetalEtemon was no pushover and was able to get a punch on Tiger Vespamon. Tiger Vespamon lost its footing and fell towards the ground. Tiger Vespamon possessed immense speed and was able to regain its footing in no time. Tiger Vespamon began to unleash an assault upon MetalEtemon with hopes to at least do a considerable amount of damage. "Mach Stinger!" Tiger Vespamon's furious attacks begun to rapidly pick up speed and soon it became a flurry of blue lights. The speed was extraordinary if Tiger Vespamon could say itself.

KingEtemon was flirting with Bastemon asking her to do some monkey business. Bastemon began to course its fingers across KingEtemon's chest and whispered in his ears, "Why go back to your place when we can do it right now?" Bastemon begun to do an exotic dance in front of KingEtemon in order to bewitch him even further. Slowly Bastemon begun to drain the energy from KingEtemon using her dance. Her Vampire Dance allowed her to drain a foe's energy without their notice. Haru at the current moment was still in deep slumber, but she giggled when Tina noticed Haru called her a basic b***h.

Kazu Matsumoto

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games