Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[Zone 5] The Digi-Colosseum (Under Construction) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think will win the Young Lions Tournament?
  Kiro Mishima
  Ariano
  Haru Hayashi
  Tina Velmont
  Kronk Pepikrankenitz
  Kutay Shikikaso
  Drake Abrell
  Kazu Matsumoto
View Results

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:39 am
User Image
!Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen and welcome to Digibattle! Todays match has been declared a submission tag-team match. So on behalf of the Digimon Federation I shall act as referee me, Mr. Referee! The rules are simple! The first Digimon to stop the other from functioning wins. The loser will then be kicked out of the tournament!

Submission Digibattle!

Digi-Tamers ready?

Digimon, GO BATTLE!!!!

User Image

OOC:
- Tag-Team 2 v 2 battle
- No God-Modding or Auto-Hitting
- Digivolve to your preferred form in first post to avoid Digivolving during Battle. Warp-Digivolve is permitted.
- Stage Hazards may take affect at any time.

Winning Conditions:
- The winner is the first to make their opponent admit defeat or become unable to continue within a 10 post span.
- The battle may last less then 10 posts if one side admits defeat.
- You each get 5 posts starting from your next post to battle. At the end of the 10 posts the battle will end automatically regardless of how many Digimon are left or what attacks are being used. In this case RP Mods will then review the battle and declare a winner.

~[BGM]~ : Windy Highlands Theme

Darkfire Karan

SpazzticPanda1311

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:14 am
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ════━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┈┈━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━════ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ariano was starting to let her nerves get the better of her. She knew better, but this was the first time she'd ever been in suck an event like this. Especially since her digimon and her were fairly new as well. To be honest there was probably no one here that thought she even had a chance, a no one like her was just prey for some of the other more experienced tamers. She felt Veemon elbow her side a little "hey, don't get cold feet now. Besides, your opponent is coming over so make sure to say some-what composed" he said, laughing a little at her. Ariano puffed her cheeks, and opened her mouth to speak, but stop as she heard Kiro's voice behind her. This conversation wasn't over. After taking a mental note to add that to her scolding for Veemon, she turned and smiled as Kiro. She smiled as he stuttered, yep same old Krio. She laughed a bit, and waved her hand "sorry, Sorry! I'm not laughing at you, but you know its rude not to recognize someone you've gone out on a mission with. Though I suppose I'll let it slid this one time, since my image changed a bit" she said, her hands on her hips. In case he didn't get what she was saying, she tired to make it clearer for him "That Ariano you mentioned, that would be me, we're the same person Kiro... it's been a while at least you look lively" she said. Kai jumped off her hat and floated down to DynamoPlug " I see his girl issues haven't changed" he said, giggling a bit as he chatted away with the turtle digimon. Veemon watched the conversation, in his opinion Ariano was being way too friendly, but hey, maybe that was apart of her strategy to win?

Veemon continued to observe, as he made the Jack Sparrow comment, and Ariano didn't really seem offended. On the contrary she laughed, "I guess you're right, I felt I wasn't really showing my character well enough... besides its really hard to move around in a dress, and to be honest it made things a lot harder" she admitted. She chatted with Kiro for a bit longer, before he parted and went to his side of the arena. Ariano waved "Don't go easy on me! I won't go easy on you either" she called out to him. Veemon glared at her, and Kai just floated back up to her "I see someones excited" he said. Ariano shrugged "yeah well, I know he has girl problems so just thought I'd try to help a little bit" she said. Veemon rolled his eyes "Stop being all buddy-buddy with the guy, we're opponents now so get your head in the game girl" he snapped. Ariano help up her hands innocently "hey now, no need to get snippy... I know that better than anyone. Once this match starts we're enemies" she said, getting a bit more serious now. She had a weapon of choice, a dagger strapped her her thigh, and a katana at her waist. She made sure she was prepared as well.

At long last the announcer spoke, and stated they were going to be on a windy highlands field. She had mixed feelings about it, but not like she had time to worry about it. She looked at her two partners and took a deep breath "alright guys, I want to start out strong, but I don't want to reveal all our tricks this match. It might be risky not to go full strength now, but it we can win it will benefit us greatly" she said, looking at the two of them. She thought about her options, and nodded "alright here we go!" she said. Her digimon nodded, as she told them what to do "Veemon golden armor digivolve! Patamon digivolve to Angemon!" she called. A bright light shone brightly around Veemon as he digivolved into Magnamon, his armor shining fiercely in the arena. Kai smiled, his staff as his side as the wind blew his hair gently to the side. She smiled, as she then waited for Kiro to begin.

Current Mission: The Young Lion Tournament II Rank: Bronze II Partner: Kai (Patamon) II Health: 100%

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ════━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┈┈━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━════ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Kiro's Current Attire

Kiro's felt like he just had a mini heart attack. His brain started to feel like it was full of static. He widened eyes and pointed his right index finger at Ariano. His hard was trembling. "Wa-wait! You're that Ariano? Oh god!" Kiro started to panic. At first it was bad since he had to face a girl but now he knows this person as well? Kiro never really liked fighting his friends since they knew his strengths and weakness. More and more this tournament doesn't seem to be worth it. DynamoPlug waved nonchalantly at Kai. "Hah! Nope! Not in the slightest. Well there was Freezeland..." What DynamoPlug said to the Patamon caught Robin's attention. "Hey Plug! What's the deal with Kiro?" "Hmm? Oh yea he can't talk to girls that well. Well except for his mom that is." "Are you serious?" "Yep." "Well were screwed. If he can't get a grip then I doubt we will be able to Digivolve." "Don't worry! I know what to do!" The two turtle Digimon said to each other.

Kiro didn't even hear anything the two said. All he can think of was a Pirate Ship attacking him with cannon balls that where filled with tiny men that had guns that shot other guns. He kept trying dodge the barrage but he wasn't fast enough. Before one of the cannons could attack him, he heard Ariano's voice. "Don't go easy on me! I won't go easy on you either" He was immediately out of his trance. He looked dumbfounded for a few seconds and then nodded at Ariano. "Ri-Right! I'll give it everything I got!" Kiro said as he pulled out his Digivice. His hand was still shaking. The environment around the two Tamers and their Digimon. The Windy Highlands it was called.

As Kiro witnessed Ariano's Digimon Digivolve before his eyes he heart rate skyrocketed. DynamoPlug slapped Kiro's stomach with the back of his hand. "Keep it together man! Think of this like a chess match. She is just another Grand Master. Win and you can proceed to the semi-finals! We gotta visualize this board clearly. Robin since you know more about the Digital World can you help us out. We're kinda still new here." "*sigh* Alright listen up! The angel right there is Angemon he is a champion level Digimon who's strength changes depending on his opponent. If you're an evil Digimon his strength will be on par with an Ultimate level but if you're pure of heart then his strength will be like an average Champion level. The other one is the real threat in my opinion. He is Magnamon, a Royal Knight. While being an armor level Digimon, he still has the strength to compete with almost any Digimon. Both of them are Vaccine Digimon as well. Looks like this battle will be interesting. If Kiro has the power to bring us to our Ultimate stages we have a high chance of winning this!" DynamoPlug smiled as he looked at Kiro. "See Bro! You can do this! We can win and you might even overcome your anxiety."

Kiro looked down at his Digimon and nodded. His demeanor changed and his hand wasn't shaking anymore. The wind blew his jacket as if it was a cape. He thew his Digivice up in the air. His right hand began to glow with a dark red fire; his Digi-soul. "Digi-soul..." He said as he caught the Digivice with his right hand. "...Full Charge!" His Digivice began so spew out a light that engulfed his Digimon.

"Kamemon! Ultimate Digivolve to...Shawujinmon, The Blind Monk!"

"ChibiKamemon! Ultimate Digivolve to...Sagomon, The Kappa of the West!"

Both Digimon have Digivolved to their Ultimate Stage. Kiro crossed his arms and made a whistle sound. "So Robin's Ultimate Stage is a variation of DynamoPlug's huh? Alright! We will make the opening move! DynamoPlug Go in for melee! Nico Robin you go for some ranged attacks! Once we see what their main focus is keep up with this strategy OK? The two Kappa's nodded. "Heh good thing you picked me for range attacks. I specialize in ranged skills and-" "Alright chums let's do this! Hikuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" DynamoPlug said as he cut of what Robin was gonna say. He twirled his staff as he rushed forward. He jumped into the air and slammed his staff towards the ground in front of his opponents. "Two v one me bro!" He said taunting his enemies.

Sagomon began to sprint to a safe distance away from Kiro. "That idiot! Go ham Plug! I got your back!" She yelled as she prepared her staff to fire upon the enemies.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
DIGIVICE
health :: 100% | tunes :: Hero | feeling :: Well Rested | AP :: 175
mission

Quest name:The Young Lions Tournament
Quest Level: X

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:41 am
Quote:
User Image

The entire arena seemed to burst forth with light. Sitting up in his booth Jintae sprayed a mouthful of water all over the floor. "What the hell is happening!?" Almost as quickly as it came, the strange light had faded. Jintae clicked his tongue and sprinted to his elevator, swiping up the microphone as he ran by. Meanwhile in the stadium itself spectators were mumbling and chattering about the weird effects, the lights were different from when the participants had been teleported away. "Hey! That Kiro guy's gone!" Everyone returned their gaze to where the participants had been stood not a moment prior. "Yeah! He's gone!" the rumble of the crowd was unpleasant and distressed. "Maybe he was kidnapped!?" "Maybe it's a warning!" "ALIENS!?!?!?" Wild theories were tossed around the seats until the hole in the ground opened once again and allowed through Jintae.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! We apologise for the inconvenience! Kiro-Sama has some unattended business elsewhere! We utilized our facilities resources to send him back home quickly and safely, please do not be alarmed." Jintae bowed to the crowd and flashed them his winning smile, calming most. "Due to this sudden twist, we are pleased to announce that Miss Ariano will be heading to the finals!" Whispers began to hiss in the stands; "This Ariano get's a free pass?" "I wonder where Kiro went?" "Aliens?" Jintae sighed internally before he resumed. "If Miss Ariano would please return to her dressing room we will begin the next round!" This answer got a much more positive response from the crowd who whooped and cheered at the prospect of another battle.

"Can Kronk Pepikenitz and Kutay Shikikaso please make their way to the arena!!" Jintae's words would ring throughout the Colosseum and waiting rooms. This was just a mild set-back, but now the fighting would resume at full force! "You have 15 minutes to get to the center arena! Please do not be late!" And with that, Jintae bowed and sank back into the floor on his elevator... What a strange development in this tournament.

OOC:

Kazu Matsumoto

dragonianflame

UnHolyFudge

SpazzticPanda1311

Levelknight

Prairiefox

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

Dujidahn

murruelecreuset

Hue Hue Hue King

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:45 am
Quote:
NPCs:: Kronk Pepikrankenitz, BlackAgumon and Psychemon
Current Mission:: The Young Lions Tournament

User Image "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! It's my go! Kronk's go! Time for me to shiiiine!" The hulking form of Kronk emerged from the participant's tunnel. The roar of the crowd seeming to not faze him in the slightest. He strolled across to his starting position and waved to the crowd. There was a strange air of innocence about the guy, something oddly carefree. As for his Digimon partners however, they seemed way more on edge. BlackAgumon jammed an elbow into her master's side as he began jumping up and down like an excited child. "Kronk! Get your act together! We're actually fighting here? For the love of the Digi-Gods try and show some composure. Like me, for example." The BlackAgumon let out a self-righteous chuckle as Kronk rubbed his side. "That hurt y'know..." but the matter was not pressed further by the Tamer. He looked around and clapped his hands together, rubbing them in anticipation. "Ok, ok! Now where is my opponent. El opponeito... Oppoooooooooonent..." A huge grin was plastered across the man-child's face as he awaited Kutay.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kazu Matsumoto
]

dragonianflame
WARNING!-MIGHT GET A PENELTY

UnHolyFudge

SpazzticPanda1311

Levelknight

harmonieux

Ethan Kirito Soul

ultimatemk

MisterSmokes

murruelecreuset

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:39 pm
Maria Taylor
The Book Worm

User ImageLocation: DigiColiseum (Stadium)
With: My partner, Camden & Terriermon, Drake & Ko

Maria watched the competitors go head to head. In all honesty she probably wasn’t the biggest fan of all this fight. In fact the only reason she came to watch was because that’s what Pabumon wanted. “These girls are insane!” Pabumon said out loud. Maria just shook her head she certainly wasn’t anything like that. “That’s just being super competitive…” Maria muttered. Of course her words went unheard with the screaming audience. The brunette didn’t want Pabumon to be hurt like any of the digimon in this tournament. She certainly wasn't like Camden that's for sure, power was not on her list.

When the second match started it suddenly it came to a halt. “I hope everything’s alright…” Maria said mostly to herself. Luckily Pabumon caught it this time. “Don’t worry I’m sure everything’s fine, for that kid at least.” Giving her digimon a small smile for reassurance it seemed he wasn’t buying it. “I sure hope so.” She said with a sigh. Luckily the tournament seemed to be underway again with the third round. “Hey! It’s that guy from the taco bell.” Pabumon said with slight shock. “I wonder how good he is…” Maria said. “I don’t know. Guess we’ll soon find out.”

Partner:

User ImagePabumon

Current Mission(s): The Young Lion Tournament

User Image

Prairiefox
dragonianflame

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:12 pm
Set-Piece Event!

The stadium pulsated with energy as everyone locked eyes on Kronk's hulking form in the middle of the arena. Jintae up in his commentary box tugged at his collar and looked nervously around, the other opponent was taking way too long. He was dying to give these people a good show, and more importantly to give out the prize he had found on his journey. "Man... Nothing is ever as it seems huh?" He sighed and looked back down into the arena, praying that Kutay would hurry up...

- - -

Back in the changing rooms Tina had replaced her jacket and eased it over her tender shoulder. Her partners Crabmon X and BlackGuilmon were both returned to her Digivice and sleeping. "I swear... If I see that damn loli again I'll tear off her arm and beat her with it..." as she smiled thinking of the shock that her fantasy would cause to Haru her Digivice bleeped. Tina snapped back to her senses and clicked the button to receive the call. "Y-yes..."

- - -

In the middle of the arena Kronk was motionless. His two Digimon paced around, BlackAgumon with her arms crossed and tapping her foot impatiently. "Where the heck is our opponent, I just want to let off some steam!!!" She threw her arms into the air in desperation and shot a furious glance at Psychemon, who shrugged and continued pacing around their master. BlackAgumon scanned the crowd in the vain hope of spotting their opponent but gave up, there were hundreds of Tamers there, it would be impossible to just pick out one. A sudden bleeping noise coming from Kronk's waist caught her attention. Kronk continued not to move, but the bleeping continued. Psychemon looked at BlackAgumon intently, it was from him... But still Kronk didn't move. A low rumbling noise seemed to come from the usually excited man. "Zzzzzzzzz" He was snoring... blackAgumon leapt into the air and clattered her Tamer around the back of his head, startling him and causing him to awake in a daze. The crowd gasped at the sudden burst of action. She grabbed his Digivice as he clung to his now bruised head. "Ahem, hello sir... How can I help?"

- - -

There was a deep rumbling noise, louder then that of Kronk's snoring that seemed to shake the whole arena. Tamers in the locker-rooms and the members of the audience could all feel the vibrations. The shakes got stronger and stronger, physically unbalancing anyone not in their seat. Up in the commentary box Jintae gripped the edge of his desk in an attempt to steady himself. He grabbed the microphone and addressed the gathered Tamers and spectators as calmly as he could. "Ladies and gentlemen! Please remain clam, we appear to be experiencing some mild turbulence. As to be expected way up in the --- huh!?" Jintae trailed off as an enormous crack emerged in the center of the ring, right below where Kronk and his partners were standing. "What on Earth!?" The crack widened and swallowed the Tamer whole, sucking the bulky man and his partners into the stadium. "Contestant Kronk! Wait!!" but before another word could be said Kronk re-emerged from the hole in the ground! He stood atop a gigantic creature! It's six spider-ish legs creeped out of the now gaping hole in the center of the arena, pulling through it's horned head and bulbous body.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The crowd was silent, unsure if this Armageddenmon.was part of the tournament. "Tina? You got him under control?" The creature loosed an ear-shattering scream that physically kicked up dust and debris from the arena floor. The glass of the commentary booth exploded before Jintae, causing the announcer to throw his arms before him in order to block the sharp shards. "Honestly, the big boss doesn't like to be subtle does he? Oh well... KingEtemon?" Jintae's eyes grew wide in shock as the familiar voice rang out behind him. Before he could react a blunt blow struck the back of his head, causing the announcer to fall into a deep sleep...

- - -

Tina held tight to her KingEtemon as he leapt from the commentary box and down to join Kronk atop the monstrous Armageddenmon. Under KingEtemon's arm was the unconscious Jintae. "I've got the target. Jeeze, did we need something this big?" Kronk cracked his neck to either side and pointed up to the sky. Two bolts of light were rapidly approaching the stadium. "When the Royal Knights show up, all the firepower in the Digital World may not be enough..." As if on cue, the points of light began to grow bigger. Kronk stamped on the monster's head, issuing it's orders. The beast's mouth unhinged and a torrent of energy erupted forth. The two light bolts, zig-zagged out of the way, dodging the terrible blast by a hair's breadth. By now the arena was in chaos, an evacuation notice had been issued and various Digimon and DRF assistants were herding the spectators away from the ensuing battle. The two bolts of light had finally arrived in the arena and were floating above Kronk and Tina.
"You two have made a terrible error in judgement bringing such a beast into New Network City..." Magnamon, the holy knight of miracles, projected his voice in such a way that it seemed to shake the walls of the arena. His partner Gallantmon held up his shield and spoke as a series of lights began to light up on it. "You humans never cease to disappoint me." Magnamon held out both his hands before him, a sphere of golden energy beginning to form within it. "Let this be the last mistake of your miserable lives!!!"

In tandem, Gallantmon and Magnamon's attacks detonated forth, combining and spinning. Tina could only scream at Kronk in abject fear at the sheer scale of the attacks. But Kronk simply smiled. The attacks hit and the arena was filled with a holy light that purged all in it's way, obliterating the ground of the main arena straight through to the bedrock and beyond, punching through the base of the floating island. The two knights observed their handiwork as the smoke cleared. There was no sign of the Armageddenmon or the two Tamer's who were atop it. Jintae was nowhere to be seen either... "They probably thought they would be safe with a hostage..." Magnamon reflected. "Fools... When it comes to the safety of this realm. No price is too high." The knights floated above the arena for a few more moments before leaving the DRF agents present to clean up the mess... The tournament was over, one way or another...

- - -

[[Unknown Location]]

Two figures, one large an musclebound the other small and feminine stood silhouetted against a dim light. Jintae's eyes strained to see any more, his head still ringing from his earlier injury. "What... Do you want..." his voice, no more then a whisper, cracked as he spoke. The smaller figure walked towards him, the glint of her wicked smile cast a shadow of fear into Jintae's heart. "You're going to tell us everything you know about this card..."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:44 am
Quote:
???

User Image

The mysterious man made sure to keep his distance from the others sorting through the rubble not wanting to be recognized by a DRF agent. It seemed that there were not any casualties from the attack so that looked good for the DRF. He wondered what would have happened if there had been. Who would be blamed. All he knew was that his job was to observe and report. He had been able to see everything perfectly from his booth in the stadium, it was good to watch the Tamers grow as hey were, maybe it would soon be time to move forward with their plans. After all the tests had been going well and the Tamers were beginning to prove them selves. Another month or so and they would probably be ready.

The real question is what does the boss think of all this and does anyone suspect anything. Had anyone noticed him? Unlikely, he had been so careful. It seemed everything here had gone as well as could have been hoped. The Royal Knights weren't planned but it should have been expected. The man figured he should check in.

Slinking away from the DRF workers he opened up communications again. "Everything is clear...They got away with the target...I'll carry on." The man shut down the communicator and started off in the distance toward the South West of the Island....

_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:00 pm
C/D Rank Mission Finished!

We the DRF would like to apologize for the mishaps of today's tournament. Please take this token of our good faith and we will see you for your next mission. C[+50 EXP] D[+20 EXP]

Kazu Matsumoto
SILVER

dragonianflame

UnHolyFudge

SpazzticPanda1311

Prairiefox

Ethan Kirito Soul

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:55 am
Yolen Grey

User ImageYolen was standing outside of New Network City in an area that had once contained a great floating stadium. In his head he was going over the events of that day. The Biyomon's strange reports, the scouting unit that didn't report back yet, and the High Commander deciding not to send out the Tamers on this mission. It was all very curious but Yolen was currently not being kept in the loop so he tried not to worry about it but he couldn't help himself.

It wasn't the first time he had questioned a strange event involving his bosses but this one seemed especially strange. As he let the thoughts trial off he looked over the now bare landscape. The clean up crew had done a great job of clearing the stadium out of the way. Yolen had been reassigned to the task of overseeing the rebuilding of this landscape and building a new facility. It seemed like busy work to him that any contractor could do so it seemed strange that they had asked one of their high ranking officers to oversee it.

Not that Yolen minded the task, it would be refreshing after the last few missions he had been a part of. But there was something evil out there and he would much prefer to be fixing that problem then sitting here safe and sound while his friends get hurt. Leomon was there with him and place a paw on his shoulder as he could tell Yolen was lost in thought. The touch shook the man out of his trance, realizing who it was he smiled at his friend and gave him a knowing nod.

Yolen thanked Leomon for being there for him and the pair set about tracking down the foreman to get an update on the project. He spotted a large man pointing and shouting directions, seemed like they had found the man they were looking for. "Sam Winche I assume?" The Captain asked as he approached, "I am Yolen Grey and I have been sent to oversee this project... how's everything going" Yolen didn't want to get in the way since his construction knowledge was fairly basic but he still had a job to do.

The man stopped his yelling and gave Yolen a disgusted look, "Ya i know who ya are... Still don't know why I need a Cap as a babysitter but orders are orders I guess.... Everything is going just fine, we are a little behind but it'll get done... know if you'll just stay out my way i've got a stadium to build!!!" Yolen know he would eventually need to defuse the situation but for now he decided to follow the man's instructions and get out of the way. He could get a better feel for the project by observing anyways. He could tell this was gonna be an interesting assignment.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:45 am
User Image
User Image

Kiro's Current Attire

"Wake up! I said wake up you little p***k!"

"It's been over ten months are you're telling me he is still unconscious?"
"I'm afraid so boss. There seems to be no way around this."

"Very well. I am positive that he is the one anyways. Run some more tests, but this time use electrotherapy."
"But Boss! In this state he could die! He hasn't budged an inch since we took capture of him at that tournament."
"It will be alright. Get him to the lab. I'll be in my study waiting for the results."

-One Hour Later-
"All right! Everything is set! The tamer is now in the chair and strapped in! Prepare the electroshock!"
"Rodger! Setting electroshock to 100 volts."
"Before we start, we must first inject the tamer with some digoxin and adrenaline. Alright its now in his system. Lets see if the little punk will wake up now. Start the test!"

Kiro woke up from his coma. He couldn't make a single sound to express his pain. His eyes were wide open and his teeth were grinding together. He tried to move out of the chair but he was just too weak to move. It wouldn't helped anyways since he was strapped in.

"Holy crap it actually worked! We got the punk to wake up! Turn up the electroshock! Lets see if we can make him squeal!" A mysterious man in a lab coat said. Another mysterious man nodded and adjusted some knobs on a machine. The room was filled with a few mysterious strangers that Kiro has never scene before.

The drugs have started to kick in giving Kiro some of his strength back as well as his voice. "GAAAAHHH!" The tamer began shouting in pain.

Suddenly the door to the room got blasted down. The mysterious people turned off the machine to investigate. "What was that? Everyone group up and investigate!" The mysterious people pulled out what it seemed like to be fire arms from their pockets. They approached the door slowly to see what was there. "POINTER ARROW!" Missiles came through the door and struck the armed men down. Then two small figures ran through the door and rushed to Kiro. His vision was still weary but he could make out who they were. It was DynamoPlug and Robin.
"Quick you get him out of the chair while I pickpocket a driod from one of these guys." Robin said as she went to the unconscious men. DynamoPlug nodded as he jumped on Kiro's and began to rip the straps of his tamer. After the last strap was ripped off He then pulled Kiro off the chair and onto the floor. He then placed Kiro's head on his shoulder and then dragged him off. "Alright I got him! Did you find out where a portal is?" "Yea I found where it is but we will need to be stealthy about this! Lets find an empty room first and try make a plan first!" The two turtles nodded and began to run towards the exit.

"Plug...what is going on..." Kiro said trying to stay conscious. DynamoPlug kept his focus on where he was going. "Don't worry Kiro we will explain it in a bit lets first try to get to somewhere safe first."

-twenty minutes later-

The three are now locked in a small unknown room with the lights off. They can hear voices behind the door. Mainly saying "Where are they?" and "Stay alert the boss is not gonna be happy about this!"

Kiro has finally regain his strength and is able to stand on his own. "Alright can you two finally explain to me what is going on? Weren't we in a tournament? Why are my clothes so dirty? Why was I in an electric chair?"

"Well it's actually really complicated to explain. But I swear this is all true. Promise me that you will believe me."

"Well when you say it like that I guess I have no choice but to believe you."

"Alright the whole tournament was a total set up by some dude who is out to get you. Apparently you have a power to bring out a Digimon god or something I don't know. So when you dueled in the augmented reality thing they used it to take capture of us. Somehow bullshitting the audience by saying you went home or something. We are actually still in the Colosseum right now and its actually just a flying freaking secret base. Anyways they put me and Robin in a separate cell where they explained this to us. These men are part of a mafia that are enemies to your fathers. I forgot what the name was though. You where unconscious for over ten months now and were getting tested on a lot. While we were stuck in a cell, Robin and I created a plan to try and bust out of here but we had to wait till we had the perfect opportunity. So here we are and stuff locked in a room trying to get out. Oh and here is your wallet as well as your Digivice and your family ring."

Kiro took his belongings and sighed as he looked at his Digivice. "Yea this all makes sense now. So how are we escaping?"

(Will make a second post to wrap this up)

DIGIVICE
health :: 20% | tunes :: Hero | feeling :: Wasted | AP :: 225
mission

Quest name: None

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Kiro's Current Attire
-Thirty minutes after last post-
Kiro and DynamoPlug have been sneaking around the mysterious basement of the Digi-Colesseum. Before the two left the room, Kiro returned Robin to his Digivice so she can rest. As the two sneak around the building, dodgeing the sight of the guards they became lost in this labyrinth oh halls and doors. The two then decided to try and find a guard who is by himself and "interrogate" him. After about ten minutes of looking for an isolated target they finally found one. The two first hid behind some boxes and began the plan on how to 'catch' the guard. "Alright DP. Use a a very weak Pointer Arrow attack behind us. It will should catch the attention of the guard to investigate it and allow me to grab him by surprise." Kiro whispered to his Turtle ally. DynamoPlug nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

"...met arrow..." DynamoPlug whispered as he shot a mouse arrow from his mouth. The arrow hit the floor a few feet away from Kiro and DynamoPlug and made a small crackle sound. The guard instantly turned around and walked over to the where the arrow hit the floor. As he slowly walked over to the spot he pulled out a walkie-talkie. He was about to speak into it until Kiro grabbed the guard from behind then threw him to the ground. He then put the guard into a choke hold and DynamoPlug grabbed the guards legs so he can't squirm.

"Alright buddy. Let's talk. We promise to not hurt you if you corporate understand?" Kiro said in an intermediating tone.

"But you already threw me to the ground and that hurt like hell." The guard said trying to be a smartalic.

"Well it will be a lot worse if you don't stop being a smartass. Now tell us how to get to the Digi-Colosseum's locker room now!" Kiro said in a harsher tone while tightening his grip on the guard. The guard finally spilled the beans on how to get out of here. After he explained everything he knew, Kiro tightened his grip to knock the the guard out cold. Kiro then examimed the guards body to find some gear that might become useful. He found a card key, and surprisingly two duel pistols that were fully loaded. "Holy crap this guys packing heat! I thought guns were illegal in the Digital World."

"Well I guess who ever is running this operation is running some illegal industry. That is the only explanation I can think of." DynamoPlug said. Kiro took the keycard and the duel pistols and left the guard on the ground. The dou then left that hall to find the escape route.

-three hours later-

The duo have finally reached the locker room hall of the Colosseum. Kiro remembered that his room was room number seven. He quickly found his room and used the key card he was given when he was registered for the tournament. It still worked, so far so good for the Tamer. As the two entered the room, Kiro locked the door behind him instantly after he turned on the lights. The two began searching the room for anything of personal belonging. Kiro found his old suit in perfect condition in a drawer. He also found his aviators as well. As he pulled his belongings out he realized one thing he was missing from his room. "OH MY GOD! THOSE BASTARDS TOOK MY WEED!" DynamoPlug rolled his eyes and he opened the door to the the bathroom and turned on the lights. It was still in a clean perfect condition.

"Hey Kiro the bathroom still works you can get clean up if you want. I'll keep watch of the front door." DynamoPlug said. Kiro looked at himself and just realized that he smelled terrible and his clothes where all ripped up. He chuckled as he picked up his suit and aviators and went into the bathroom. "Thanks bro."

- thirty minutes later -

The bathroom door opened and exited Kiro and he is back to his classic look. DynamoPlug walked up to Kiro and smiled after seeing his best friend is back to his classic style. Kiro felt invigorated after that shower. He has regained most of his strength. "Alright DynamoPlug it's time to escape from this place. Most likely the portal to NNC is shut down since this placed is abandoned. The only real way to get out is by jumping off the building. This may seem crazy but I think I know a way to get out of here. Do you trust me?" Kiro said staring into DynamoPlug's eyes. DynamoPlug gulped and nodded. "Sounds dangerous but of course I'll trust you!" Kiro pulled out his Digivice and his hands began to glow with with a dark red Digi-Soul. "Alright lets get started!"

- ten minutes later -

Alarms have been starting to ring violently. Guards began rushing towards the door of locker room seven. As they all pulled out their guns and aimed them at the door. "WE GOT YOU SURROUNDED! COME ON OUT OR WE WILL OPEN FIRE!" All the guards said in unison. The door busted open hitting some of the guards and knocking them out conscious. Out of the door comes Kiro with his aviators on and DynamoPlug in his Shawujinmon form. The guards began blindly shooting at the two. Kiro used the duel pistols and began shooting at the guards, not aiming at vitals but more trying to get them wounded. DynamoPlug was doing the same with his battle staff. "Come and get us! HAH!" Kiro said as the two run out of the hall into the reception room of the Colosseum. The two are then ambushed by ten guards but that was no problem for an ultimate Digimon and the son of a Mafia Don. DynamoPlug went in for close combat as Kiro ran for the exit of the building shooting those where in his way. The ten guards were then out conscious. The duo finally left the building and now were in the mini-city of the Digi-Coloseum. "Awesome! We got out! Now we all we need to do is find a ledge for a a leap of faith!" Kiro said to DynamoPlug as then ran. "Alright! Looks like we will finally get out of this hellhole!" DynamoPlug said and he kept running with is Tamer.

"I can't let you do that Kiro."

Something fell from the sky and landed in front of Kiro and DynamoPlug. The two stopped in their tracks and they couldn't see with all the debris in the air. Once it cleared up, they were able to see a strange figure in front of them. It was a black and gold looking reaper like creature. It must be a Digimon but Kiro has no clue what kind. "What the hell is that thing!?" Kiro said as this looks like his plan will have a huge setback.

"It's name is Reapermon. A Mega Level Digimon."

Kiro and DynamoPlug looked up at one of the many buildings and saw a familiar figure standing on top. "YOU!" Kiro said with shock and anger in his eyes. "You the one who kidnapped me?"

The mysterious figure hopped off the building and landed next to the reaper Digimon. "Yes Kiro. I am the one who kidnapped you."

User Image

"The name is Jintae Kazama if you have forgotten. And this here is one of my many Digimon. Meet Reapermon the last Digimon you will see if you don't be a good boy and go back to your cell." The mysterious tamer said with a soft grin on his face.

Kiro wasn't going to listen to him until his has gotten the answers he is looking for. "What do you even want from me? Why did you kidnap me and tell the world that I left the Digital World! What is your motive?" Kiro shouted. He didn't know what Jintae will say but he knew that will be the outcome after this conversation. He then aimed one of his guns at Jintae.

Jintae took of his fedora and tossed it into the wind letting it drift away from him. "My my Kiro you're asking to many questions. And I don't think you will like the answers. Very well I'll give you a chance to escape IF you defeat my Reapermon. In due time I will give you the answers you seek Kiro. Jintae began to walk away from Kiro and the two Digimon. Kiro fired the gun shooting the last bullet he had at Jintae. The bullet was instantly blocked by Reapermon. "KEKEKKEKEEEEE" The Digimon cried out. Jintae smiled and gave a peace sign as he walked away from their vision.

DynamoPlug began to emit a dark green aura around him. "Kiro! This opponent will be the toughest one we have ever faced. His is a whole evolution level up on me! We gotta focus on the matter at hand if we want to escape." DynamoPlug said to his partner so he can regain his focus on surviving. Kiro began to shake his head. He dropped the two guns on the floor and pulled out his Digivice. His dark red Digisoul and his Digivice began to glow violently. "You're right! Alright he may be tough but that doesn't me we are out of this! Play safe at first and when I give you the signal, fight with all your might!"

"READY? GO!" DynamoPlug said as he charged at the Reapermon. "KEKEKEKEKEEEEEE" The Reapermon responded as he charged in as well. Kiro began to run to the side to try and visualize whats Reapermon's weakness.

DynamoPlug used his staff to block the relentless assault of Reapermon's blade. He then backed off and launched out some aqua bullets from the gun side of his staff. Reapermon began running up a building as he dodged the bullets. He then used this gun to retaliate against DynamoPlug's attack. Reapermon's attacks were overpowering all of DynamoPlug's causing heavy damage on the monk Digimon. The damage was so immense, his staff snapped in two. "KEKEKEKEEEEEE" Reapermon cried out as he stopped his onslaught. He then began to spin on top of the building. He was spinning at such a high velocity where he was creating a tornado. "KEKEKEEE SKULL WHIRLWIND KEKEKEEEEE" The tornado started to have a blood stained color to it. It then engulfed the building beneath it and turned it into nothing but shreds. Miscellaneous items were getting pulled into the tornado. This was Reapermon's strongest attack.

Kiro began running away away from the battlefield so he won't get sucked in. DynamoPlug put his arms infront of his face to block himself from getting struck by any flying debris. This looked like the duo were in a sticky situation but Kiro then got an idea for the situation. He then turned to DynamoPlug. "DynamoPlug! His attack may be powerful but there is a huge weakness to it! He can't do anything else right not but spin! All you got to do is just get in the tornado and withstand the damage. Then once you get into the eye of the storm you can unleash a powerful attack to defeat him!" Kiro shouted. He then fell to the ground was now getting sucked into the tornado. He grabbed a lamppost to try to keep still. "Hurry man!"

DynamoPlug nodded and jumped into the air. He was then quickly engulfed into the tornado. Inside the tornado, DynamoPlug used the debris as a way of maneuvering around. He was now in the eye of the tornado. He was able to see that Reapermon was right below him. He dived face first into the reaper Digimon. He then winded up his fist for a powerful blow. "WAAAAAAAATAHHHHHHHH" DynamoPlug shouted as he struck Reapermon right in the face. Reapermon was stunned in place and the tornado stopped immediately. DynamoPlug touche the ground in front of Reapermon and charged in relentlessly. He began swinging in many punches on the stunned Digimon. "ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA..." Reapermon couldn't block the attack and if he could he would be to weak to do so now. His armor began to chip away and his weapons were now broken. DynamoPlug stopped his assault and backed of but only for a quick second. As he jumped back onto Reapermon but instead was swinging in with a kick. "...WATAAAA" The kick made the Reapermon's head crack and data started to pour out. He then feel to the ground. "...kekkekeee..." The Digimon said as his final words. DynamoPlug took a deep breath as he looked at his defeated opponent. But he didn't let his guard down. He imminently ran towards Kiro and picked him up and placed Kiro over his shoulders. Kiro was astonished by what DynamoPlug was doing but he understood it clearly. Reapermon wasn't dead so he could get up at any second and they don't know where Jintae went.

"Awesome work DynamoPlug! Now lets get out of here!" Kiro said with relief. DynamoPlug nodded as he sprinted to a ledge of the floating city. DynamoPlug jumped over the ledge and began spiraling down towards NNC. "FINALLY WE ESCAPED!" The two said in unison.

-Kiro and DynamoPlug exit to NNC-

VS
DIGIVICE
health :: 20% | tunes :: Hero | feeling :: Wasted | AP :: 225
mission

Quest name: None

KiroMishima
Crew

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games