Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply RP 1x1
Searching 1x1, will do more than one~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:14 pm
Hello~
I'm looking for RP partners. c:
I'm willing to do more than one RP with an individual. c:
I have some ideas but they're not super great.
Just some genaric ideas and pairings.
I have anime style characters as well a real style, most are real style though.
Just let me know~~  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:03 am
SallySerenity
Hello~
I'm looking for RP partners. c:
I'm willing to do more than one RP with an individual. c:
I have some ideas but they're not super great.
Just some genaric ideas and pairings.
I have anime style characters as well a real style, most are real style though.
Just let me know~~

I'd love to hear your ideas  

MiiaMaleferous

Versatile Swapper

7,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:09 pm
nuageme

Save The Mermaids // Bad things are happening in the ocean. And it's taking a toll on all of the creatures that live there. The Navy is testing it's sonar in all corners of the ocean and it's causing problems. Especially on the whales. When they wash up on a beach in Washington State. When the scientist's are checking on the whales they were showing signs on internal distress. But they couldn't find out what. That was when they walked by a pile of kelp and sea grass and they saw something move and heard sounds of sobbing. Pulling away the rubbish that was then the scientists saw something that couldn't believe their eyes. It was the fabled beauty of the sea, a mermaid.

Romanian Adventure // Ronnie is going on a vacation in Romania and it's like a dream come true for her. She has always had an obsession with vampires and the undead. ______ is one of the last living legacy's that still has ties to Dracula. She gives tours around the castle that belonged to her great-great-great-grandfather. When Ronnie got to the castle for her tour. She was the only one there so she decided to ask ______ about the rumor that Dracula's body was still under the castle. Somehow she was able to talk her into trying to find it. What will happen when Ronnie and ______ will they find the body or will they come up short and in the end what will happen when Ronnie has to go home?

Punk Rock Princess // Inspired by the song 'Punk Rock Princess' By Something Corporate. Anastasia has never really fit in, in her hometown. It was a preppy little gated community in the rich part of town, something she's never really wanted to have to deal with. She always sneaks out but has never really found satisfaction in doing it because no matter what she has found to do has given her that feeling of being alive. That is until one night when she was in what her parents call the "garbage" area of town, but it really is just the west side, right next to the city limits. It's then when she see's this line wrapping around the outside of an old building with amazing music coming out of it. She's able to get in and that's when she feels her heart soaring. And the girl that's on stage takes her breath away. She knows this is her moment, will she break away from pretending to be a cookie cutter cover up? Or will she let the "Garage Band Queen" make her, her "Punk Rock Princess".

Cyberbu//y || Inspired by the ABCFamily movie "Cyberbully" as well as a little from my own life. -- Ashley Black is a Junior in high school, and some crazy things have been happening for the girl. For some reason people have been turning on her, and those people used to be her two best friends. It didn't happen until after she said that she wouldn't try and break up one of her other friend's relationship so the other friend could steal the guy back. But when she said no that's when all hell broke loose. Somehow they hacked her new Facebook profile and posted all kinds of demeaning pictures and saying stuff about her. Then added all kinds of people that Ashley didn't even know. Words were said and next thing that Ashley knew, she was in the bathroom with a bottle of pills in her hands. Thankfully she was saved by a friend that still stuck by her side through it all but didn't see the signs until it was almost too late. And Ashley went to a bullying support group and met a girl there who was going through the similar thing. The thing that scared Ashley the most was that she didn't know if she would be able to have things go back to normal. Hopefully with the help of her friend and the girl from the support group each of them can get back on solid ground.
This will be a 1 X 1 c:

Help Me Learn || Leslie is a lesbian who has just come out to her family. After hiding because they are extremely riligious, when they found out they thought it was a grand idea to send her to an all girl's boarding school. Mostly just because they couldn't stand to have her around. Even though she has a very alternative style, never having been with a girl that wasn't more than a one night thing at a party she was still fairly nervous. But her roommate at the school was completely opposite.

Here are some other simple 1 x 1 ideas --

Vampire X Human
Ghost X Human
Imaginary Friend X Real Person
Pot Smoker X Drunk
Dystopian Society
Zombie Apocalypse
Singer/Band Member X Fan [[We can talk about the Singer/Band Member so I can be authentic. c: ]]
Dog Trainer X Dog Owner
Mob Queen X Mob Wife
InuYasha
Bleach
Pokemon
Imp X Human
Witch X Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:22 pm
So which one sweetie?  

MiiaMaleferous

Versatile Swapper

7,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:30 pm
SallySerenity

Help Me Learn || Leslie is a lesbian who has just come out to her family. After hiding because they are extremely riligious, when they found out they thought it was a grand idea to send her to an all girl's boarding school. Mostly just because they couldn't stand to have her around. Even though she has a very alternative style, never having been with a girl that wasn't more than a one night thing at a party she was still fairly nervous. But her roommate at the school was completely opposite.

InuYasha
Pokémon

Hi. I'd like to do any of these with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:27 pm
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity

InuYasha
Pokémon

Yuuki, whatever you feel will keep your attention the most, is what we can do. c: I'm fine with any of those options. c:  

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:45 am
SallySerenity
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity

InuYasha
Pokémon

Yuuki, whatever you feel will keep your attention the most, is what we can do. c: I'm fine with any of those options. c:

How about two? The Help me Learn, and InuYasha.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:58 pm
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity

InuYasha
Pokémon

Sounds good. c:
I can go set up Help me Learn if you want to set up the InuYasha one. :3  

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:00 pm
SallySerenity
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity

InuYasha
Pokémon

Sounds good. c:

So we're doing this in the forums?
Also, for the InuYasha one, we're using OCs, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:03 pm
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity

InuYasha
Pokémon

Sounds good. c:

We can do it here or in the invitation only forums. c: whatever is easier for you.
My InuYasha character is an OC, if you want to play an existing character that's fine too. c:  

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:08 pm
SallySerenity
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity

Sounds good. c:

We can do it here or in the invitation only forums. c: whatever is easier for you.
My InuYasha character is an OC, if you want to play an existing character that's fine too. c:

This guild is fine. Mine is an OC too. Are we having profiles?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:09 pm
nuageme
So which one sweetie?

Oh dear, I didn't realize you had replied!
I'm sorry.
We can do whatever one of those you're interested in unless you have an idea of your own that you'd like to do. c:  

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

SallySerenity

Demonic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:12 pm
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity

Sounds good. c:

We can probably add a few basics, just so we know how to start. We don't have to get crazy with profiles.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:14 pm
SallySerenity
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity
Yuuki-Chan17
SallySerenity

Sounds good. c:

We can probably add a few basics, just so we know how to start. We don't have to get crazy with profiles.

Okay. I set up the thread. Could you post your profile, or at least send me a profile skeleton?  

Wise AF Athena

RP 1x1

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff