Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Games and Hobbies
The Sims 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:07 am
I bought this game the day it came out i have been playing the sims since the original came out when i was like 8 i have loved it ever since i own most of the games in the sims 2 and i don't have the originals anymore *sad face* but i have a ton of the sims 3 and now i have purchased the sims 4 i love it! its way more advanced. but what i don't like is when you are choosing what your sim wears you can't choose from all the patterns like in the sims 3 sad really that was the main part of the sims 3 i loved was dressing my sim so anyways other than that i like it so far but i did have trouble installing it! I hated the run around i got because when i bought it, it said that i need the internet to start the game well i did that and stuff but when i put the disc in it wasn't working right so it took me 7 houses to figure it out but i eventually got it installed and it is sooooo cooool i love it so far  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:11 am
Master Strings
I bought this game the day it came out i have been playing the sims since the original came out when i was like 8 i have loved it ever since i own most of the games in the sims 2 and i don't have the originals anymore *sad face* but i have a ton of the sims 3 and now i have purchased the sims 4 i love it! its way more advanced. but what i don't like is when you are choosing what your sim wears you can't choose from all the patterns like in the sims 3 sad really that was the main part of the sims 3 i loved was dressing my sim so anyways other than that i like it so far but i did have trouble installing it! I hated the run around i got because when i bought it, it said that i need the internet to start the game well i did that and stuff but when i put the disc in it wasn't working right so it took me 7 houses to figure it out but i eventually got it installed and it is sooooo cooool i love it so far
but the same day it came out, the game already had an update i am guessing because of the installing problem so ya but i don't have internet at my house and don't have a hotspot so i had to do the update at the library and it didn't take long so i am good  

Chaos Tabbean

Timid Cat

shalina_the_1st

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:48 pm
I love sims as well and been playing since I was around 7 XD I really enjoy sims and my fav expantion I have bought is sims 4 work, its something Ive always wanted to do. Go to work with my sims.  
Games and Hobbies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games