Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ╰☆╮Soleil City
Absence Forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:17 pm
I'm going home for winter break from Dec 15th to Jan 2nd. I don't know if I'll be active since it's been a year from home. I might have some down days to post, but I can't say for certain.

Also happy holidays.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:37 am
Hey, I’m going to be taking a small hiatus for a little bit. At max, I’ll be gone for about 2 weeks since I have a lot to deal with IRL. However, I will be getting my reserved posts finished tho!  

Cho-Cho Twain

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:58 am
This may come in a little late but I may not be able to ve here for awhile. Aldulting became a little bit more serious. I'll try to be back as soon as I can.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:17 pm
Got a lot of stuff I have to take care of for the next two weeks.
Probably won’t be back until the 12th.

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

Runic Spring

Liberal Conversationalist

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:15 am
Keep thinking I'll be able to jump back in, but work has been busier since our 3rd shift quit. I've been having to pull 12s with the shift lead.
Figure I should post here for now, because I'm not sure when they're gonna fix the scheduling issue.

Erin is still at Benjamin's House in the Ombre District.
Joshua...I guess can either be hamging out at Captain's Deck or had gone home after his encounter with Karlee.

Sorry guys. I know I had a bunch of reserves up. I'll try to post if I can in between stuff, but it may be sparse.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:19 pm
I'll be gone for a week to a week an a half due to things coming up on such short notice.  

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Basochist

Bloodthirsty Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:28 pm
Posted in Discord, but just for a reminder I might be taking a small hiatus due to my mental health. I'm not doing too hot so a couple of "Me-Days" might work for me. I don't want to keep others waiting on me when I'm not mentally motivated to post.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:51 am
Hey guys!
Just letting you know that I’ll be taking a small hiatus to get things back on track in my personal life, focusing on studying and all that. Hope to be back soon in a week or two 😊  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:18 pm
Hello all!
Just putting it out there that I will be on an undetermined length hiatus as I just had my first child and I have A LOT to get done. Hopefully I’ll be able to at least check in before I’m officially back.
Thank you!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:23 am
Will be on hiatus for two weeks due to physical and mental health reasons. Sorry about that.  

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:07 am
Phone finally broke and have no other way to get on for now but hopefully will be back on soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:14 pm
I will have some difficulty becoming active immediately. I'm still going to finish my character and seek approval as soon as possible but I have family coming to visit soon and a new baby due in less than a month. It's going to be super busy. So, I'm hoping that it'll be alright for me to finish Tela and get him approved but I might refrain from introducing him IC until I have the chance to actually interact with others.  

Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 7:20 pm
Once the day change starts, will be having a break from RPing in this guild from two weeks to more than 1 month, because of mental health reasons. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will be trying my best to finish the reserves before the day change just in case.  
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2019 11:50 pm
I will be absent for a few weeks as I get used to being back at work and taking care of my child.  

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 12:25 pm
Not currently RPing with anyone...yet
Going to be out for the rest of the month and will be back on fully again around June 10th.
Taking a lot of OT at work, getting 2 different baby showers together, and then I go on a trip (to Disney) during that first week of June.
After all of that, I will be back on, and can hopefully actually start to RP.

╰☆╮Soleil City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff