Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● OOC
Find Your Roleplay Partner! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:33 pm
KawaiiYukiHime
King of Relms
Welp Chilias available wherever kinda stuck on where to put her so...anyone got suggestions let me know ^^

Hmm maybe Chilia and my witch Esmée could meet on the beach?

A Second Day at the beach for chilia, i dont think Chilia would complain on the amount of time on a beach lol

is she already there or shall i start there for ya?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:55 pm
King of Relms
A Second Day at the beach for chilia, i dont think Chilia would complain on the amount of time on a beach lol

No she's not there, so you can have the honors my dear. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

King of Relms

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:06 pm
KawaiiYukiHime
King of Relms

No she's not there, so you can have the honors my dear. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You heard the lady Chilia BEACH DAY

Chilia: YAAAAAAAY(gets changed and rushes off to beach)

man shes quick when it comes to the beach  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:51 pm
the talking croissant
alright alright, i finally got off my fanny and whipped up a new baby for this guild. don't wanna start aimlessly running around here until i have a plan on who i'll interact with and such, so if anyone may be so inclined to check out my baby adelina, please quote me here or reach out to me and let me know if you're interested in a small interaction!

I'm actually working on a character to pair nicely with her, but I don't have the profile done yet. sweatdrop  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the talking croissant

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:56 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
I'm actually working on a character to pair nicely with her, but I don't have the profile done yet. sweatdrop

oh that's alright! i can wait a for it to be finished, people haven't reached out to me just yet in this guild, so she's still available! :^)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:58 pm
the talking croissant
Katze Allemon-Schatten

oh that's alright! i can wait a for it to be finished, people haven't reached out to me just yet in this guild, so she's still available! :^)

I was gonna say, please don't limit interactions just because of that, he'll be around.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the talking croissant

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:01 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
I was gonna say, please don't limit interactions just because of that, he'll be around.

i'll keep an eye out for him if she's still fleeting around looking for someone, but if he finishes, i'll give it a try !  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:18 pm
the talking croissant
Katze Allemon-Schatten

i'll keep an eye out for him if she's still fleeting around looking for someone, but if he finishes, i'll give it a try !

Finished, but awaiting approval for Joe.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the talking croissant

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:18 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Finished, but awaiting approval for Joe.

oh, i like him!! i like how he likes birds too, it's one of adelina's favorite animals :^) i'll look forward to it if you're up for it !!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:12 am
the talking croissant
oh, i like him!! i like how he likes birds too, it's one of adelina's favorite animals :^) i'll look forward to it if you're up for it !!

I'm down as soon as he is approved. And I was looking at her profile while writing his so that I could have complementing or the same aspects as her (in some places).  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

the talking croissant

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:45 am
Katze Allemon-Schatten
I'm down as soon as he is approved. And I was looking at her profile while writing his so that I could have complementing or the same aspects as her (in some places).

yes i see that, they'll probably get along well then ;^) but just let me know whenever you're ready and we'll figure things out!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:54 am
the talking croissant
Katze Allemon-Schatten

yes i see that, they'll probably get along well then ;^) but just let me know whenever you're ready and we'll figure things out!

Currently just waiting on approval. We can go ahead and plot things out if you wish. I sort of intended upon him quite literally bypassing everything else upon the island and going straight for your character's shadow. Not possessing it, just hiding there for a minute to rest.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yui Matsune

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:21 pm
Anyone wanna rp with me? Mika is ready to find some friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:30 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
Currently just waiting on approval. We can go ahead and plot things out if you wish. I sort of intended upon him quite literally bypassing everything else upon the island and going straight for your character's shadow. Not possessing it, just hiding there for a minute to rest.

aw, that would be kinda cute! it would be startling, but i think that would be a cute abrupt introduction,,, but if you wanna message me and plot so we don't clog all of this up, then you can :^))  

the talking croissant

Bashful Sex Symbol

12,525 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Timid 100

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:35 am
Anyone up and able to RP with my dude Vermont? Chilled interactions guaranteed.  
● OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 ... 418 419 420 421 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games