Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 1v1] Leapfog (Barth + Zar) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Toshihiko Two rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:27 am
"Ten battlessss?" Barth hissed, looking at the paperwork (and of course there was more paperwork) he had been handed via his graduation inquest.

Field trips were available for up to five points of credit, but no more.

"I have fsss-ought Jingleberry, Hellma, Medea, Red, the Doctor." Not to mention robots, various hunters, the elements. He'd even participated in sporting events. Multiple ones. Obstacle courses, paintball, the trials. Not that he would mention those. He felt ashamed that he had even done all that in the first place. And for what! "But I am defissssssient in physssical education requirementssss!"

Barth's fury was rare, but it was in full form today. He spat out each lisp. Gym courses. That's what stood in the way of leaving these halls. They might as well have just stamped the word discriminatory policies on his paper in bright red.

There was nothing, nothing he hated more than gym.

He would rather fill out ten reams worth of forms. He was so angry he hadn't noticed the fog curling around their ankles.

The situation was abysmal.

Quote:
ALL DAMAGE DONE BACKFIRES ON THE CHARACTERS THEMSELVES (ie if you do 6 damage to the opponent, you take 6 damage). All your log seems to take second place as a voice calls to you, vague, agitating. It pressures you to attack relentlessly, brashly, without caring about your own wounds or damage done to your allies.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:39 am

Zar wanted to be sympathetic, he did, but for whatever reason Barth angry had about as much of an intended effect as his goatee did on his overall evil rating. The list of things he had fought was actually impressive, Zar himself had only really gone toe to toe with other students or in situations he wished he could forget - himself. He did take some degree of pity though. "It is rather awful of them to penalize you for what comes naturally. It would be like penalizing a naga or some other creature with no legs for not meeting the running requirements."

He shook his head. "Though here is likely nothing to be done about it." And he couldn't keep the evil and far too toothy grin off his face as he went on. "..other than to buckle down and do some work."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:45 am
Barth groaned. "Do they want me to disss~ssipate?"

Grey leaked into the color of the tile. There was a creak of floorboards, and if they had looked behind them they would notice the hallway was entirely different.

The walls around them were already changing.

"Can't you write up an...injunction, or sssomething? Chrisstmas-sssparkles!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:54 am

"I think dissipation is one of the risks you take in gym in this school." Zar himself had dissipated far, far more times than he would ever have liked. None of the times had been particularly pleasant. "You'll be fine."

"And I would write something up. But firstly, no one ever reads anything at all in the school office. I've seen the disaster of modern filing that that place is, and secondly, I don't do paperwork any longer." He smirked playfully. "Now do buck up, it can't be all that bad."

It finally seemed to dawn that things were different. Dustier, for a start. He flicked his tongue and arched the resulting scent against the roof of his mouth. He looked concerned at the general taste of age and rotted old wood.

"Perhaps they can, it seems to me that the haunted house has decided to pay us a visit if I'm not mistaken. You are so fortunate today, now we can do your mandatory requirements and you are already outside your room. Convenient!"

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:05 am
"Yesss, ha ha, it'ss all, convenient and very funny."

A thorned vine, which had conspiciously wrapped itself around Zar's ankle, gave him a surreptitious yank. Barth found he was even more irritable than usual.

"Thisssss place, it's ill with the dead- SSSS!."

There was a hiss of protest as Barth found himself yanked flat to the floor. He propped himself up on one forearm, chin stinging. "Wh-whatssss, what in all sseven hells?"

HP: 50
ATK: 3

Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:22 am

Zar lost his balance, but out of habit, cushioned his fall with a curve of strong tail. Barth though didn't seem to fare quite as well and left the Incubus, staring open mouthed as he was pulled to the floor himself. It was magnificent, like karma in motion.

He completely cracked up, he hadn't seen anything quite as amazing in a long time.

"Oh do calm down Barth dear, its only a bit of backlash. A lesson that you simply shouldn't go touching my perfect feet." Said feet were wiggled at him tauntingly.

Still, he was genuinely curious what was going on here.

"You should do it again. Just to check." he said.

HP: 47/50

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 10 Total: 12 (2-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:26 am
"Maybe I'd better."

The thorn snapped up like a snake, and in one fluid motion whipped itself around Zar's neck. It pulled. Barth rolled over, putting his claws to his own neck.

"ACK! Ack ack ack ack ack!"

The thorns released Zar like they'd touched something hot, withering away pitifully.

"Ifff thissss, if thisss is something to do with the contractssssss," Barth threatened uselessly. His throat!

HP: 41
ATK: 6

Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 8 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:33 am
Zar was about to make another decidedly smartass comment when he found himself cut off with a surprised hurk sound as he was yanked by the thorns. However as fast as it came it was gone and he was left sprawled on his face on the floor, picking himself up baffled to eye Barth whose reaction had been completely bizzare.

Maybe it was to do with the contracts. No matter what the cause though, it was absolutely hilarious.

"It's no better than you deserve." he said haughtily, and then - because he was clearly immune to all damage here and now - took advantage of his good fortune, his tail lashing out to seize any part of the other demon it could and /squeeze/. He found himself holding his lower ribs in startled agony, recoiling in the same way Barth had mere moments before.

"That hurtss!" he said, baring his teeth as he tried to rub some life back into his ribs. He'd never realized how much strength was in that muscle.

Still. he would outsmart, whatever it was, he was sure. "We have to find a way to overcome this nonsense."

HP: 29  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 10 Total: 17 (2-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:47 am
Barth retaliated immediately and with some force, the thorns squeezing and doubling the pain they were both enduring. He stopped when Zar did, and stared at the ceiling after weathering the assault on his abdomen.

Some of the fury simmered into something else.

"...Do you think it's only pain?" he asked.

HP: 18

Baneful rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 2 Total: 12 (2-20)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:52 am
Zar was left breathless by the strange double feedback of pain every time, he was used to the bite of the thorns and in some ways looked forward to it. The crushing, pressing pain his tail represented however was surprisingly upsetting when it was turned on its master.

Barth got a very carefully blank look. "That is a question I couldn't answer without thorough and considerable scientific investigation."

He found the lull in physical feedback almost irritating, so decided to take matters into his own hands, now that he actually could. This time his tail decided to squeeze somewhere truly terrible.

HP:12  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-20)

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:55 am
"Ah. AH! That doesn't- count! Stop!"

The thorns raked over Zar reactively this time, instead of any conscious effort on Barth's part.

Barth rolled back over onto his belly defensively. There were some places he would rather not have squeezed until they burst. Especially when his Fear was dwindling and there was the very real threat of permanent damage.

"We have to stop," he said. And he became aware, peripherally, of voices. They were just as mad as he was about the requirements, and all the nonsense, and within all the madness he'd somehow misplaced the paper...

HP: 6  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:08 am
Zar sighed and his tail relented, clinging to a few thorns as it departed. "Surely you aren't afraid of a little pain?" he said, but had found himself almost equally traumatized by the sensations involved. He had never realised until today that he really wasn't very fond of his tail as a weapon. It had to be deeply unpleasant for other people, every time.

It was probably useful information for future reference. "Am I to assume that was a "I surrender"?" he said, toothily, trying to disguise and bluff the fact that he was hovering dangerously close to dissipation himself. "Because I will accept your surrender gladly."

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:11 am
"Where's the paper. Did I have to win?" Barth asked testily.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:14 am
Zar got up to his knees and sought out the paper, snaking out his tail to retrieve it. "Doesn't look like it." he said, pushing his glasses up his nose as he read over it. "You just have to fight, and then report what you have learned from your fight. Which in this case would be "don't tangle with Zar because he will beat me up every time.""

He handed it over.  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:51 am
"Then I happily surrender," Barth said, not accepting the paper. A sullen vine pierced it like a piece of litter.

"I suppose we'll have to start trying doors. This. This is another thing I won't miss about this jackdamn school."

He was less upset, at least. Partially because he had run out of energy for it. He didn't show any signs of getting up.

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff