Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

potato
  tomato
View Results

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:57 pm
I'm sorry if this is a bad place to post this, but...

I've been to the doctor about... six times, I think? I recently had a 'poop test' along with a whole bunch of vials of blood taken from me, two or so urine tests, and a bunch of other things. The tests are still being processed, so I'm not sure what's wrong, but, well...

I've been vomiting, having diarrhea, and severe stomach pains for about 4 weeks now. The doctor 'noticed some sensitivity and pain' in my stomach area. Gee, you think?

I'm sorry if I sound rude, it's just that I need to know what could possibly be going on. I've never had sex, so it couldn't be pregnancy, right? So, what could be wrong? D:  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:54 am
I'm not sure what's wrong with you either & I hope you're okay.

You need to be really careful with those symptoms you're having because you can get dehydrated very quickly!
So drink lots of water even if you don't feel like doing it. It'll help keep you out of the hospital.

I also suggest making a log diary. Food, meds, drinks. moods, sickness everything! for at least a week... and then next time you go to the doctor you have something to give them. It can help them out especially if it's been going on for as long as it has.

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

ll xio ll

Hilarious Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:20 pm
Wow I'm sorry to hear you're feeling poorly. The good thing is that you're seeking medical attention. Hopefully they can find out what's wrong with you quickly and get you back to normal. heart

I had a friend who went through something similar and her problem was that she had a kidney stone. That's one possible diagnosis.

Also Lady Kira is right. Drink plenty of water and sip Gatorade if you can. It will help replenish the electrolytes you've lost. Dehydration is no joke!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:48 pm
I agree with all of the above~
You never know, writing a food journal could help, it may just be something that you are eatting.  

Sinfully Shy

Shirtless Lunatic

Akoti

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:04 pm
It turns out it was some weird stress issue about school. I'm homeschooled now (For good) and I'm actually feeling a lot better. At least, I think it was some weird stress issue. The doctor couldn't find any kidney stones, tumors, or any of that stuff in my body. They also checked my head for tumors and concussions and all of that. Thankfully, no tumors, no concussions, nothing weird or dangerous.

It's weird :/  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff