Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
Streets of Etoile Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:34 am
sтяєєтs σғ єтσιℓє

User Image

Just taking a stroll along the docks!
The "streets" are more like wooden boards formed into a bridge that lead to
houses on one side and boat/ferry docks on the other. Small boats may be tied
up against it for a little cargo or traveling!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:48 pm
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

User Image
Seth "Isaac" Ryujīn

Money: $488.50

Mood: Calm

Species: Dark Elemental Dragon

╔═══════════════════════════╗

He laughed as she lazily cheered. It took him quite a while to walk back to Etoile District from Downtown, but he didnt't mind the long stroll and it appears that she's fast asleep now, her house number was 1100 if he wasn't mistaken, or was it 1101? He sighed, perhaps he should start paying a little more attention when it comes to conversations. She seems to be sleeping soundly and he wouldn't want to wake her up either.

He stood in the middle of the streets, a little confused. Maybe he should let her rest up in his house for a while. No, that wouldn't be a wise decision. Would it? He thought to himself as he started to get a little frustrated. To hell with it, they might catch a cold if they stayed out here for so long. He gently walked into his house and placed her down on the bed before walking downstairs. He wouldn't mind sleeping on the couch for once, maybe she'll wake up soon. Who knows.

(Exits into Seth's House)

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

PUMMMY

Trash

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos
══════════════════════════

"Eyo! If you don't mind me asking, may I take a picture?"

The lone brunet walked down the dock, wondering exactly what time it was. The day had gone fine enough for him, but remembering that incident back at the museum really had broken the optimism in Abe."Jeez..why exactly did he bring that up. Actually, why did we even bring up that topic?", groaned the giant as he was passing the houses. Eventually he sat down on a nearby post while staring up to the sky.' I wonder...what if things were different back then. Would we still be friends?" He stayed sitting there and staring into space for several minutes until he finally felt a chill come on,"Jeez, winter's coming soon ain't it? Better get home."

Abe sighed out loudly, turning his camera back on to catch a moment with the stars. After that, he promptly turned it off and headed off to his house where I nice meal will (hopefully) be made.

[Abe Exits]

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Cash: $500 || I Am: Single || Job: Cashier || Profile: Abe D. M.

Occ: -
___

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:01 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑪тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:23 am
User Image

User Image

"Good idea. I'll go ahead and send her a message." He leaned by his door and waited for them to come out of his house and fished out his phone out of his bag. 'Hey, me and Adri are planning to go to the Fall Ball just wondering if you wanted to come with. Let me know what you've decided so I could pick you up as well. ~Shin ' He blushed when Adri teased him again by saying that she'd still be her date for the ball but quickly shook it off and let go of the door to close up his house. "I can't wait for it either. I bet there's tons of free food." He chuckled as he started to walked the streets of Etoile. "But most of all I can't wait to see what kind of outfit you would actually whip up for me"

User Image

Company: Adrienne and Pen-Gu
Thinking: We're late!
Mood: Happy
Wearing: [x]
OOC:

MasterGigoletteTsun

shabatha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:38 pm
★·.·´¯`·.·★ⓐⓓⓡⓘⓔⓝⓝⓔ ⓣⓢⓤⓚⓘⓝⓞ★·.·´¯`·.·★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

—••[ ⓢⓞⓜⓔⓞⓝⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ ⓐ ⓒⓐⓚⓔ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ]••—

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○●

"I'll try and make something super comfortable that you would love!" Adri smiled brightly and walked around, clutching Pen-Gu in her arms. "I should make this little guy a bow tie as well...oh! And a tiny dress for Adrisprite!!" Adrienne began to daydream and giggled, twirling in place. Suddenly, she spotted an ice cream vendor. "Hey Shin look!!! We should go get some!!!" Pen-Gu squawked in agreement (or he just wanted to be put down) as Adri bounced and twirled around Shin, begging him to stop and get ice cream with her.

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•●

—••[ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓘ ⓦⓞⓤⓛⓓ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ]••—

*Learn About Me!
*Munnyz: $466.00
*Currently with: Shin and Pen-Gu!
*Currently wearing: A beach outfit today!
*Mood: Hehehehehe...
((OOC: Adri is really trying. = u =))
Themesong at the moment: ?

User Image
Boracay Rum

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:23 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
═══════════════════════════════
Profile: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $480

Lexi looked over at Abe then smiled. "It's nice to meet you Abe." She said, looking at the road as she drove. Turning onto the streets of Etoil she then looked over at the male. "I'm not sure which one is your house, so you'll have to point it out." She said, driving slowly so she wouldn't accidentally pass by his house. The girl then glanced towards the carrier containing the ferret and smiled a little as the animal made a silly sound. Lexi then returned her gaze to the road once more.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Haeza _0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos

The drive was mostly silent, but once they entered the district Abe spoke up,"Ah, well I live at 1109 so..." He glanced out the window and tried looking at the other houses. He hadn't met many of his neighbors since he moved to Soleil, surprisingly. Upon seeing the houses he pointed forward,"Yeah, just a little more up ahead- 1109's right here." To the left of them he pointed out a small house; or a shack. His place wasn't so great and it could've been called either one.

Cash: $454|| I Am: Single || Job: Cashier || Profile: Abe D. M.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:53 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked at Abe before she nodded her head. "Okay." She said, looking at the house numbers before she stopped in front of his house and putting her car in park. "It was nice meeting you." She said as she smiled at him. "And if you have any questions about your ferret, just stop by the pet store and if I'm working I'll be happy to help you out." She said, looking at the Ferret cage before looking up at Abe again.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Haeza _0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:29 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos

Abe opened his door and nodded towards her,"Thank you Lexi, nice meeting you too." He then began taking the items out of the car while leaving the carrier on the hood. He closed the car and took the carrier, attempting to wave without dropping any it the items in his arms."Bye Lexi, I'll visit whenever Jack need something!" With that, he made the awkward task of opening the door with everything still in his arms, eventually opening the door and stumbling inside.

[Exits]

Cash: $454|| I Am: Single || Job: Cashier || Profile: Abe D. M.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:42 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi watched the male before waving back to him. "Bye. Okay!" She said, smiling at him before she put the car into drive and drove down the street, wondering what she would do next. She then glanced down and blushed as her stomach growled, she'd go out somewhere to get lunch, hmm, what was she craving though? She'd decide when she got there.

[Exit]

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Haeza _0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Shin chuckled. Seemed like Adri was really excited about this. There's no way he could possibly back out of this now. "Thanks. If it's you then I'm sure it'll be great." True, he was against of this at first but since he had no choice anymore might as well think positively about what's going to happen. Besides they will be joined by their precious dolls as well so it would not only be for Adri but also for Pen-Gu and Adrisprite as well.

His phone buzzed, meaning he got a response from Celaena. He smiled to see that she had agreed to join them at the ball. He wondered why she warned him about her twin. The way she worded it made it sounds like she was something to be careful off. Well if she's the brunette's twin then there's nothing to worry about, right? As he read the message up to the end he chuckled softly he putting LaeLae in the end. That must be her nick name which was kind off cute. "Awesome! The only problem is that I have no idea where you live. =A= And yeah I'm headed to work right about now just walking Adri to hers before I head over to the Smoothie Palace. Maybe I would be able to bump into your twin along the way. Thanks for informing me at least I'd know who I'll be talking to. lol" With that he hit send and brought back his attention to Adri who was now circling him for some reason asking for ice cream.

"But we're gonna be late!" Shin has always been the goodie two shoes type but for some reason he somehow gave up along the way. Sighing, he ruffled Adri's hair and smiled. "Alright, Ice cream it is. But be quick or our superiors might fire us. Okay?" He said trying his best to act responsible. He walked over to the Ice cream vendor and greeted him with a smile. "By the way, LaeLae said she'd be happy to join us at the ball. Oh! What flavor would you like?"

User Image

Thinking: Ice cream?!
OOC:

MasterGigoletteTsun

shabatha

Ochachacha

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:17 pm

User Image

Adrienne blushed and giggled when Shin ruffled her hair. She'd always loved getting her hair ruffled. It felt nice. "Yay! Celae-chan! Ooh, I wonder if she'd let me do her makeup..."She looked back at the vendor and thought carefully. "Ummm...Penut butter crunch!" She grinned at the vendor. "Thank you for selling!"

*Learn About Me!
((OOC: Adri is really trying. = u =))

User Image
Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Shin nodded. "And cheese for me." He thanked him a handed over the ice cream to Adri. Pen-Gu laid out his hand waiting for his share and pouted since there was nothing for him. "Sorry little guy I don't think you have the ability to eat just yet. You need to ask your fairy godmother for that." He said as he petted his head. And continued walking out of the streets. Shin loves cold foods but there's this pang of guilt slowly eating him up for he would be the cause for Adri to be late. As Adri eat her ice cream Shin would notice some cream to be left at the corner of her mouth and gently wipe it with a tissue and smiled."There all clean. Now let's get you to work."

Exits to Le Madeleine

User Image

Thinking: Ice cream?!
OOC:

MasterGigoletteTsun

[quote="shabatha]

Ochachacha

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:03 am

User Image

"Hm? You wanna eat stuff? Okay! Il est manger!" Adrienne twirled her wand around the penguin once again, and let him eat a bit of her ice cream. Suddenly Shin wiped some ice cream from her mouth. "Eh?" She blushed, feeling even more like a child. "Yeah...uh...let's go!"

Exit to Le Madeleine

*Learn About Me!
((OOC: It's happening...))

User Image
Boracay Rum

☼ Etoile Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items