Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Etoile Housing District
Streets of Etoile Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:19 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Single ¤ 1107 Etoile ¤ $963
¨°`•.。❀•⊰❁⊱•❀。.•´°¨

Mᴏᴏᴅ: Fearful
Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Foxy
Gʟᴀᴍᴏᴜʀ: N/a
Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ: Gray raincoat over a green dress

———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

The man’s mention of being a mermaid— that caused a bit of anxiety for the huldra. With the way the water was so tumultuous around her she couldn’t fathom any being living in such conditions, her body trembling at just the sight of the terrible waves. “No, no! I’m not a mermaid! I was meant to be on dry land!” And boy was she really wishing for dry land. If he managed to get her out of this mess she wasn’t going to be out in the rain for a long, long time if she could help it.

Once the man came close enough and was able to pull her against him, she held on tightly. When she was lifted up into his arms she was barely aware of a different kind fear ringing inside her head, though it was promptly overtaken by the desire to just be out of the storm already. She clung to him as he was swiftly guided right towards what she assumed to be his front door.

-EXIT-
———— ❉┊÷ ✿ ÷┊❉ ————

OOC: _)

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:24 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυℓч ②⑤тн
םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨0
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:45 pm
-
OOC: And ready for RP!

User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: Etoile Streets (looking around)
                                                              With: None
                                                              Status: Healthy, curious
                                                              Wealth: $2,000 (in pocket)

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---

It was a little unusual for Robin to step out of his house and be immediately on the street. That said this place didn't even seem to have an actual street, not even a sandy one. Instead, it would seem it was entirely made out of wood. Docks as far as he could see. The feline blinked a bit, his ears gently moving around. It was very intriguing to him. Perhaps he should invest in a boat of his own over time. It sure did look like that might be the easiest way to get around. At least from his area. But that was all for a later time and not a big concern. After all, this place would be connected either way. Once more the nekojin took the map out of his pocket and unfolded it to look over the area as he walked. From time to time Robin would look around, just to make sure he wouldn't end up walking into the water and he passed the houses that he shared the street with. There were quite a lot and they all seemed to have different colors.

Robin stopped and looked around a bit better. It looked like he hadn't been fooled by his eyes however. This sure made it easier to find his home among the others. That and some landmarks, but the latter might prove tricky if the boats here came and went. In an effort to keep himself from ending up completely lost, the feline picked a solid landmark and counted the houses he passed so far. Once certain he knew where he lived, Robin went on ahead to find his way along the docks as he looked around at what was all to be seen as he went. There didn't seem to be much variation around here though. It would seem this would really only be where Robin would come home and nothing more. So far it looked pretty boring. A slight sigh escaped the nekojin as he realized that. No longer did he have everything he was used to back at the houses of his father. Unless this island had an entertainment area he had yet to learn about. Surely there would at least be restaurants and maybe a cinema right? A cafe would be nice too, though of course it didn't mean they would have his favorite drink, being mead in it's many flavors.

At least the sun was comfortable. Robin thought about it to himself as he wandered his new hometown. It wasn't to cold and not to warm and the sun was shining nicely. It was perfect weather to just relax really. Considering his own words, the feline looked around until he found an open flat area of the docks, out of the way so no one would trip over him and he stretched once more before laying down and looking up at the sky. He had done this so many times before back at home but there was no better place to get some warmth than in the sun on a roof. It was a shame most roofs here seemed determined to be sloped. But this would do for now. It didn't take long for the feline to get drowsy and dozed off lightly, curled up in the sun. Yet his ears were ever tuned to any sound around him. It didn't lest long however, it was just a little power catnap after his journey and he awoke about an hour after and resumed his looking around his new hometown.

Profile: Robin Averon

-

-

[color=#00cc99][b]""[/b][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:53 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, αυɢυsт ⑮тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③①①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:08 pm
Remses

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Don't carry on, just walk away
How many more sent to their graves?
In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie
And in return I lost my life
What purpose does this serve?
What purpose did I serve?"

Æþelsige "Swampy" Rheinmann

He couldn't believe today was finally the day: the day that he would finally be free of this mortal agony and find the sweet peace of death. With any luck, he would make it to an afterlife where Kurt was waiting, but he figured most anything would be better than living. Of course, he couldn't just up and die any old place, no, he wanted to die at home, their home, the one they had built together back when they were still so happy and the dark cloud of cancer had yet to rain upon them. It was tough going, to be sure, the pain in his side was worse even than when he had lost his leg, so bad that he kept flickering between his human appearance and his real appearance. He had even figured out what exactly it was that was killing him! All of his years of effort had paid off, and now his drowned liver was pulling him under. Sort of made sense given he had been an alcoholic for what, sixty-six years now or so?

He was so close now: less than a block and he would be home. Then he would crawl into the bathtub where Kurt would often make him soak so as not to dry out from the salty air and water, and he would await his death. But, things were starting to not look so good for him. He stumbled as he stepped, falling against a fence. N-no! I'm not going to die out on the street! It was either our house or in his coffin with him. Damn it I will not die on the street! Pushing himself away from the fence, he tried to take another step forward, only to stumble and fall onto the sidewalk. He had waited so long, why was it all going wrong? Why was he going to meet his end near 1123, and not his home of 1117?

"Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please God, wake me

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Relationship: Widower
      Mood: Distraught
          Ooc: Sorry it is so short...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suzumiya Yukino

During rainy days, it is imperative for one to stay inside and get cozy. That was what his best friend said during their movie night. The kid was not with him at the moment but the weather was not of any help either thus making him stay under the covers more than he should. It was almost noon when he garnered enough motivation to get out of his bed; not a good habit to build if he was to become the manliest man alive. One should be responsible and not lazy. His standards of masculinity may somehow sound weird to others but it is what keeps him moving. It was a goal that he was yet to reach.

Tossing his legs to the edge of his bed, the were-rabbit stretched out his arms as far as he could to hint his body that it’s about time for him to wake up. The droplets of rain can no longer heard compared to an hour ago. That only means that he can now get rid of such dreary atmosphere and open his curtains which hid his closed windows. Once his bed has been made, Yukino started to welcome the light back into his home. It was going smoothly until there was but one. He heard a clangor near his residence. Instinctively, he pushed the windows open to see what may have caused the it. There was nothing unusual other than a person who is sprawled right in front of his house. That sounded sound quite wrong.

”Oh goodness me!” In panic, Yukino rushed out to help out the poor creature. His physique looked familiar but he just could not put a finger on it. His memory has never been one of his good points, merely remembering the faces of those he encountered through his journey. Upon exiting his household; he knelt right beside the injured person. His hand immediately retracted back the moment he was about to reach out for help, carefully squirming a little father from the one in need. For a minute there his worry had overcome his fear of women but as soon as he came near his body instinctively moved on its own shying away from the possible danger it may cause. Still, he was worried. It’s not everyday that you see someone laying lifelessly right in front of your house. ”Are…Are you alright? Mi...Miss?” Again, he found himself asking his the default question despite the fact that he knows of the answer. That was the best he can do; at least for now.

COMPANY :: Someone laying on the ground (hopefully not a female)
                                          LOCATION :: Right in front of his house
                                          FORM :: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: Again he have mistaken him for a woman
                                          Katze Allemon-Schatten

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:26 pm
Remses

User Image

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

Swampy tried to hold his form as long as he could, but he was feeling so weak, he might even lose consciousness, and it was better to be a conscious monster than a human who falls unconscious and becomes a monster. In a second, the disguise dropped, and there laying on the ground was a creature that looked like a human wrapped tightly in seaweed with long beautiful green-blonde hair. He was absolutely soaked, as if he had been out in the rain this whole time and had somehow managed to avoid drying any. The voice…it sounded so familiar to him, glowing blue eyes drowning in pale yellow sclera glanced up towards the person speaking: Kurt no, wait, Yuki, that was his name. Of all of the people in this town, why did it have to be him? Anyone else, and I would just ask them to take me home. But him…if he found out I died…I can’t do that to Kurt. Damn it. He took a breath, determined to say as much as he could before a wave of nausea crashed into him. ”Yuki…I need to get…to hospital.” Well, at least he had gotten that important part out before he forced to expel whatever it was that had been bothering his system. He hadn’t eaten a thing in days, so he wasn’t sure what it could possibly be. Blood. It looked like blood was all he was vomiting up. That couldn’t be good. ”I’m…dying. Liver failure.” Didn’t take a doctor to diagnose that: he had been drinking heavily for so long, not even his supernatural system could save him anymore. He probably could have stood up, or at least sat up on his own, but there was too much pain for him to concentrate, and his body had decided it was going to go on vacation long about now. So he lay where he was, more pressure than he would have liked on his distended belly, but too weak to care. At least most of my body is still willowy, if not more so. Don’t want my death to ruin all of my image. It was vain, but he had to take care that he died looking proper: he didn’t know how the afterlife worked, but he would hate to show up before Kurt looking a mess.

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Dying
          Ooc: That took some research...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:43 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Suzumiya Yukino

Yukino felt like a bucket of ice was poured onto him. This time, however, it was not due to his fear of the opposite sex but because the one laying right in from of him was someone who managed to leave a mark in his heart. ”I’m…I’m sorry…” was what immediately came out of his mouth as he crawled right next to him. He looked much worse compared to the day they first met. He could not help but blame himself for not checking up on him. How can he be so heartless? He knew that he was in a bad shape. So why didn’t he go and visit him like he promised? Although he knew that it would not be of any help, his hand would reach out to him, placing it on his back rubbing it as gentle as he could. He froze by the sight of blood that came out of him. ”No. No . No. This can’t be happening.” Their meeting was too short. He can’t lose him like this. ”I know you’d hate me for this but… I’m sorry.” Carefully, he would try to help him lay on his back before placing his right hand on hus back while the other right beneath the back of his knees for support. He would then stand up carrying him like a princess and rushed to the hospital as requested. In normal circumstances he would never think of doing it but this is an emergency. He’s prepared to receive whatever punishment he wished to incur upon him later on. As long as he survives it doesn’t matter.
                            [Exit?]

COMPANY :: Swampy
                                          LOCATION :: Right in front of his house
                                          FORM :: Human
                                          OUT OF CANDY :: Finally he gets to carry him like a princess xD Edited... Changed it from his nape to his back.
                                          Katze Allemon-Schatten

Remses

Fuzzy Bunny

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:39 pm
Remses

User Image

In this lesson ignored
I fought your fight
Bought your lie

Ah, so Yuki did remember him, at least eventually. Was that a good thing or not, it was hard to say, but it was a fact now. While ninety-nine point nine percent of the time Swampy would not have let anyone touch him, and definitely not let anyone stroke his back, he had to admit at this moment it felt rather good. If only it hadn’t been interrupted by the blood, oh well. He attempted to give him a quizzical look over the comment that he would “hate” him for whatever was about to happen, but his look was cut off as he was gently rolled over onto his back. Keeping his eyes locked on Yuki for as long as he could, he felt a hand snaking under his back then another under the back of his knees. Yuki was going to carry him? Was the kid really that strong, or was Swampy really that light? He was going to ask if the kid really thought he could do it, but apparently the answer was yes. ”You are either really strong…or I am really light. Impressive.” It would have been easier for him to talk if his head was supported, but he understood the decision: it was obvious that most of Swampy’s pain and damage was in the abdomen, so it was imperative to keep pressure off of it. His neck and head would survive. Even more impressive, his cheap monkey metal leg managed to stay attached. Though if he had lost it, Swampy couldn’t really say that he would have been terribly upset, he’d been needing to get a new one some day. Of all the expressions he could have worn, he couldn’t help but smile slightly. Kurt was so cute when he was being noble and heroic. How had a monster like him gotten so lucky to land a man like him?

Oh please God, wake me

Oh, God help me

Darkness imprisoning me
All that I see
Absolute horror
I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell"

Mood: Delusional
          Ooc: Yuki may or may not get hit on...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 1:08 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑧тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③③⑤
( ⑪ мσитнs, ① םαч )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:47 am
User Image User Image User Image
Minata Santoku | Etoile Housing District | Occ: ...

With her bag strapped over her shoulder, Minata stretched her arms high over her head and yawned. Having slept most of the day away, at least that's what she'd felt like she'd done, she was rather surprised to see the sun still up. Walking along the streets of her neighborhood, she allowed her blue eyes to take in the scenery around her. She was still fairly new so she wanted to make sure she got to learn every nook and cranny when it came to this place (even though that was probably impossible). Finding a nearby bench, Minata smiled slightly and went to sit on it. She wanted to rest her feet and thought it'd be a good idea to see if there was something she saw that caught her interest while she waited. Pulling her small sketch book out of her bag, she caught sight of a trees leaves falling off while the wind blew. Though she couldn't capture that exact moment, she held it in her memory as best she could. Bringing her pencil to paper, she began to draw.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:08 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, sєρтємвєя ②④тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑤①
( ⑪ мσитнs, ⑰ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Ragnarok Akumachi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:36 am
Elsa Amora

User Image

It is Monday, and it is a hot sunny day. Veronica has spent two weeks ys in a house but without all of her furniture, she was expecting a moving truck to stop by her house to drop her stuff off due to her belongings being shipped. After waiting she decides to put on a blue moter jacket and grabbed her keys and her bike helmet and walks out of the house locking the door behind her. Walking down the stairs she pulls out a sheet of paper with directions to the moving service building, she skims it and puts the sheet back in her breast pocket. Vronica gets on her motorcycle, starts it up and drives off. Unintentionally taking a detour she finds herself passing a carnival, and othe location, she then finds herself in the streets of etoile and drives around almost getting lost, she then takes a stop for a break and slows down abit and parks her bike, and stretches without a care  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:35 pm
User Image User Image User Image
Minata Santoku | Etoile Housing District | Occ: ...

Minata found herself wandering the streets of her district once more, determined to find something to do or someone to talk to. Being that she had just moved here she still had yet to find herself a job or a place to belong, thankfully she had much of her family's money holed up in a bank so she wasn't worried about money for the time being. Holding her sketch book close, wondering if she'd find something else worth drawing today, she soon stumbled over a crack in the cement and dropped her belongings. Groaning slightly at her clumsiness, she rubbed her foot briefly before picking her stuff up. As she did so she heard a loud bike turn on her street and drive close to her, her blue eyes watched as the girl stopped and parked. Her eyes locked on the bike as she found herself attracted to the color, she smiled and rushed over to her. U-Um, e-excuse me. Y-you've got a pretty bike. I love the color. She knew this was probably very forward of her, but if she didn't put herself out there she'd never make any friends.

Ragnarok_Akumachi

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

☼ Etoile Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out